PDA

View Full Version : ****Official If Paul Hackett Is Hired I Will No Longer Support This Team Thread****

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2008, 01:03 AM
I will be done if this happens. I'm not even playin'.

Didn't Bradway in NY force Herm to fire him? Why would he want a failed experiment here?

Just the fact that Herm is even considering Hackett proves he's not head coaching material. This guy is ****ing nuts and is in way over his head.

Count Zarth
01-02-2008, 01:05 AM
I'll stake my spotless reputation on the following prediction: Paul Hackett will not be a Chief.

CoMoChief
01-02-2008, 01:05 AM
I'll just start rooting for Chicago.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2008, 01:13 AM
I'll stake my spotless reputation on the following prediction: Paul Hackett will not be a Chief.

Just that he's even being considered is pure ****ing stupid.

RustShack
01-02-2008, 01:33 AM
Eh.. either way I'm a Chiefs fan.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-02-2008, 01:36 AM
Just that he's even being considered is pure ****ing stupid.

The ONLY person who is even calling him a candidate is Adam Teicher. He doesn't count.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2008, 01:45 AM
The ONLY person who is even calling him a candidate is Adam Teicher. He doesn't count.

This is Herm we're talking about though.

Can't be far off :banghead:

Mr. Flopnuts
01-02-2008, 01:45 AM
This is Herm we're talking about though.

Can't be far off :banghead:

LMAO I can't argue with that.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-02-2008, 01:48 AM
Eh.. either way I'm a Chiefs fan.

I know. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Carl Peterson

BigMeatballDave
01-02-2008, 01:50 AM
Gee, while were at it, lets bring back Jimmy Raye as an asst.

RustShack
01-02-2008, 01:51 AM
I don't think I put much money in Carls pocket, I've never had the chance to go to a Chiefs game.

Deberg_1990
01-02-2008, 01:54 AM
Remember "True Fans",

Hackett was the last offensive Coodinator to actually win a playoff game for me.

Love Carl

RustShack
01-02-2008, 01:55 AM
Remember "True Fans",

Hackett was the last offensive Coodinator to actually win a playoff game for me.

Love Carl

Oh! Bring him in then! :)

Guru
01-02-2008, 02:08 AM
Remember "True Fans",

Love Carl
Damnit, that was Joe.

SoCalBronco
01-02-2008, 02:42 AM

Someone needs to replace the Bobby Sippio pic with Paul Hackett's in that "Clayton Wendler: Wrong Since 1981" photoshop.

Honestly...I don't see what would be the big deal for you guys. He has a conservative (short) passing game (WCO) and conservative offense generally, which is what the Chiefs are built for and this reflects Herm's philosophy. The Chiefs do not possess a group of fleet footed, explosive wideouts. They're not the old Rams. They've got a questionable offensive line, a good RB, a good possession TE, an very good emerging WR threat and thats it. You need the short, quick, conservative passing game because its not fair to ask your OL to protect 7 step drops over and over. Your best targets are possession targets. It is still a ball control offense, which is Herm's philosophy. This is not irrational on its face, despite many of you not being happy with his prior work with your team.

BigRock
01-02-2008, 04:19 AM
Absolutely no one has reported that Hackett is being considered. Here's Teicher's attributed-to-nobody statement on the matter: "Paul Hackett could become a candidate to be the coordinator."

That is nothing short of Athan-like. I'd say Teicher should be embarrassed, but he's probably looking at sites like this and laughing his ass off at the reaction he caused.

Anybody could become a candidate. My four year old niece could become a candidate. The nuclear reanimated corpse of Bill Walsh could become a candidate.

Let's stop the madness.

BigRedChief
01-02-2008, 04:43 AM
Absolutely no one has reported that Hackett is being considered. Here's Teicher's attributed-to-nobody statement on the matter: "Paul Hackett could become a candidate to be the coordinator."

That is nothing short of Athan-like. I'd say Teicher should be embarrassed, but he's probably looking at sites like this and laughing his ass off at the reaction he caused.

Anybody could become a candidate. My four year old niece could become a candidate. The nuclear reanimated corpse of Bill Walsh could become a candidate.

Let's stop the madness.There is only one cadidate on the list and it's Bates from Denver. He worked with Herm in NY and he will install the zone blocking and pass action bootleg offense centered around Brodie.

Bootlegged
01-02-2008, 05:35 AM
I watched one game of the Chiefs '07 season. If Paul FREAKING Hackett is anywhere within 50 miles of Arrowhead, I will never spend another dime or minute watching the CHEFS play. How dumb can they be?

BigRedChief
01-02-2008, 05:42 AM
I watched one game of the Chiefs '07 season. If Paul FREAKING Hackett is anywhere within 50 miles of Arrowhead, I will never spend another dime or minute watching the CHEFS play. How dumb can they be?
Hackett will never be the the KC coach. Don't get all dramatic.

You don't sound like much of a fan right now anyway. You won't be missed. Door meet azz time for you.

HonestChieffan
01-02-2008, 06:22 AM
Dammit Herm

Al Bundy
01-02-2008, 06:31 AM
I will say thank you very much for getting Hackett away from Tampa Bay.