PDA

View Full Version : Football Is Here-let The Camp Begin!!!!!!!

CASHMAN
07-28-2001, 12:52 AM
CHIEFS FOOTBALL IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! blood sweat and tears who will lead us to the promise land??? will TRENT GREEN ???? will LARRY PARKER be the man?? what will happen????? i fill good about this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

BroncoFan
07-28-2001, 12:55 AM
RICH GANNON!! He is your only real shot at being decent. OOOOOOHHHHH ****, you traded him to Oakland.

CASHMAN
07-28-2001, 12:57 AM
you are a funny man broncofan, TRENT will make us all forget all the other QBs.........:p :p

Chiefs Pantalones
07-28-2001, 01:00 AM
I'm with ya, Cashman!

BroncoFan,

For the record, we didn't "trade him" to Oakland, he went there because Carl (and whoever the HC was going to be; Gun) chose Grby over him.

BroncoFan
07-28-2001, 01:01 AM
nice choice.

CASHMAN
07-28-2001, 01:04 AM
thanks-CODY, and i also forgot about PRIEST will he be the real deal?? and the D???? oh well looks like a good season ahead have my tickets and am looking forward to a GREAT CHIEFS FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also larry parker was in to see me thursday and was very up beat and so was LEW BUSH.:cool:

BroncoFan
07-28-2001, 01:07 AM
"Great season of football"?????? Your a chiefs fan. How about a steady dose of humiliation and frustration.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-28-2001, 01:08 AM
I think Preist will be alright. Vermeil said today on the news that there are some young guys he wants to see that have already been here (Cloud, Moreau...). But I think that Preist will win the job, and split time with TRich.

Oh well, whatever works and gets us some wins!

Chiefs Pantalones
07-28-2001, 01:15 AM
Oh and the D...my fingers are crossed!

I think they'll be better than last year.

PunkinDrublic
07-28-2001, 03:30 AM
Hey Bronco fan, correct me if I'm wrong but haven't you been unable to beat the Chiefs ever since Elway retired? Face it KC will dominate you for a decade just like we did the Raiders.

aturnis
07-28-2001, 04:45 AM
HAHA.....Denver can't beat us.....HAHA, this is funny......I must stop laughing......HEHE HAHA......Davis out....HAHA......HUHAHUHAUHAUAHAUHAUHAUAHAHA.......

BroncoFan......Ain't it great that I laugh like a weeeeee school girl at your expense? O god.....don't get better than this!

aturnis
07-28-2001, 04:48 AM
What do you do for a living? Where did these guys come in to see you at?

aturnis
07-28-2001, 05:10 AM
Grbac 2000 season

G GS Att Comp Pct Yds YPA Lg TD Int Rate
15 15 547 326 59.6 4169 7.6 81t 28 14 89.9

G GS Att Comp Pct Yds YPA Lg TD Int Rate
16 16 473 284 60.0 3430 7.3 84t 28 11 92.4

Hmmmmmmm.......Leadership aside, even though I hate Grbum....I think he kicked lil Mr. Gannons arse even though Grbac missed a game, and was pry on the sidelines alot pretending to be hurt after an interception.

Attempts (nothing big)
Completions (definetaly a good thing)
Yards (second most important stat next to TD's in my book)
Yards per attempt (good deal big wheel)

Completion Percentage (though a very narrow margin)
Longest Touchdown pass (whoopti-friggin-da 3 yards)
Interceptions (yet only a few less)
Rating (only won b/c of less interceptions and a slightly better comp%)

Touchdowns (ultimate stat)

As much as I hate to say it.....Grbac, if he had the leadership and the smarts, he could be the best in the league! (SHUDDER):(

Aturnis
-Happy with his uplifting not to mention pretty post! :D

old_geezer
07-28-2001, 05:53 AM
If I had to pick a surprise coming out of camp, I would pick Moreau. At times last year he looked awesome. He has size and enough speed to get outside. With a year under his belt he might catch a lot of people unaware.

Bwana
07-28-2001, 10:33 AM
"Great season of football"?????? Your a chiefs fan. How about a steady dose of humiliation and frustration.

One word.......SWEEP

bishop_74
07-28-2001, 10:40 AM
Hey guys, if you et any information about camp, post it. I am at work bored out of my skull today.

CASHMAN
07-28-2001, 11:14 AM
ATURNIS- i am a GM and TRAINER for a retail company and i am based in OP and alot of them come in the store even T-RICH and earl watson the other day even the great ANDRE RISON. we talk like regular people and they like it and its cool my 2 favorites to talk to were KIMBLE and DANON they were nice not that the others arent i just knew them longer and on a friendship bases.:cool: :cool:

CASHMAN
07-29-2001, 12:07 AM
CHIEFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D