PDA

View Full Version : New batman trailer

Count Alex's Losses
01-03-2008, 12:16 AM
Awesome.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iHufrsP9XMA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iHufrsP9XMA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Sure-Oz
01-03-2008, 12:29 AM
rofl

Guru
01-03-2008, 12:52 AM
OK. That was funny. And fairly well done too.

Easy 6
01-03-2008, 12:54 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ...OMG!!! i'm literally crying right now...that is...is...sublime... LMAO LMAO LMAO

ChiefFan31
01-03-2008, 02:49 AM
Those special effects rock!

Bump
01-03-2008, 03:12 AM
that was great!

Easy 6
03-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Bump, for any BATFAN who didnt get a chance to see this gem...each shot perfectly chosen, someone put a lot of work into this.

And thanks to GoChiefs, wherever he may be, for posting it...the board isnt nearly as fun without him. Is is he gay???...who knows, but i think i smell drama...Can he be hypocritical & annoying???...of course.

But he had really toned it down a notch lately IMO, always brought lots of KC football talk, a nice array of internet gadgets, widgets & oddball stuff like this. IMO the board really suffers when he & others who seem to have split...do just that.

KcMizzou
03-01-2008, 08:38 PM
Bump, for any BATFAN who didnt get a chance to see this gem...each shot perfectly chosen, someone put a lot of work into this.

And thanks to GoChiefs, wherever he may be, for posting it...the board isnt nearly as fun without him. Is is he gay???...who knows, but i think i smell drama...Can he be hypocritical & annoying???...of course.

But he had really toned it down a notch lately IMO, always brought lots of KC football talk, a nice array of internet gadgets & oddball stuff like this. IMO the board really suffers when he & others who seem to have split...do just that.LMAO

KcMizzou
03-01-2008, 08:39 PM
You bumped a two month old Batman trailer for this?

:)

Easy 6
03-01-2008, 08:44 PM
You bumped a two month old Batman trailer for this?

:)

Heh, yeah...i just love it & also a convenient time to say my peace about our recent departures.

If its wrong, i dont wanna be right :D.

KcMizzou
03-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Heh, yeah...i just love it & also a convenient time to say my peace about our recent departures.

If its wrong, i dont wanna be right :D.Yeah, the guy doesn't bother me personally (well.. not much, anyway)... and I do like the bonuses he brings.

I don't feel all that strongly either way, I guess. He chose to leave anyway. It's not like he was banned.... so it's fine with me.

Easy 6
03-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Yeah, the guy doesn't bother me personally (well.. not much, anyway)... and I do like the bonuses he brings.

I don't feel all that strongly either way, I guess. He chose to leave anyway. It's not like he was banned.... so it's fine with me.

Well its also, from what i've vaguely seen...Phobia & Simplex starting a new site & other old timers in general not being around as much.

But hey, its only the intrawebs fer Gods sake...guess we'll just have to entertain ourselves :shrug:

Bowser
03-01-2008, 08:57 PM
In honor of GoChiefs.....

Chiefs_5627
03-01-2008, 08:59 PM
ROFL Gotta love those "special" effects at 1:10.