PDA

View Full Version : So I was doing some browsing..worst thought of teams...

Mecca
01-03-2008, 01:39 AM
I was reading some other NFL/draft boards...and some of them have threads about "which team is in the worst spot heading into this offseason"

It appears.....that the thought of most people is the worst teams in order are..

1. Miami
2. Atlanta
3. KC

Mr. Flopnuts
01-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Awesome.

Pablo
01-03-2008, 01:42 AM
Yeah, we're pretty bad and everybody knows it.

That's fine.

Mecca
01-03-2008, 01:42 AM
There were comments like "Bowe is the only competent player on the offense, 2nd to last in points, hamstrung by LJ's contract, old and largely untalented defense with Allen being a FA."

Mecca
01-03-2008, 01:43 AM
Yeah, we're pretty bad and everybody knows it.

That's fine.

Man Even I didn't think we were that bad, or would be thought of like that. I figured we'd be perceived ahead of Oakland and the Jets at least.

ClevelandBronco
01-03-2008, 01:44 AM
If you guys could manage to get one of your starters busted for stealing kidneys from elderly people and selling them on the black market you'd probably make it to #1.

Bullshit. It's Miami. You'd probably max out at #2.

Pablo
There were comments like "Bowe is the only competent player on the offense, 2nd to last in points, hamstrung by LJ's contract, old and largely untalented defense with Allen being a FA."What, no love for our amazingly talented offensive line?

They can just keep thinking Law/Surtain are past their prime...next year, it's INT's all over the place!

Mr. Flopnuts
Man Even I didn't think we were that bad, or would be thought of like that. I figured we'd be perceived ahead of Oakland and the Jets at least.

How about the Rams? That team is a ****ing disaster. I can think of a few teams that are in worse shape than we are. F*ck em. I don't like it, but it is what it is.

ClevelandBronco
01-03-2008, 01:45 AM

As much as I hate the thought, I'd have to say that Oakland is moving up.

ClevelandBronco
01-03-2008, 01:46 AM
How about the Rams? That team is a ****ing disaster. I can think of a few teams that are in worse shape than we are. F*ck em. I don't like it, but it is what it is.

Teams that have dropped to the Canadian Football League don't count.

Pablo
01-03-2008, 01:46 AM
Man Even I didn't think we were that bad, or would be thought of like that. I figured we'd be perceived ahead of Oakland and the Jets at least.I don't really care. I don't figure for Oakland to be any better than us next year either. I expect them to continue their routine of finishing last in the division. When you haven't won a SB in nearly 40 years, or a playoff game for a decade, it's pretty simple for other people to see you're a shitty team.

Mecca
01-03-2008, 01:48 AM
I finally got Madden and started playing that...try doing a franchise with the Chiefs it really puts perspective on where this team is it......

It's really frustrating to build the team, it takes years.

Guru
01-03-2008, 01:53 AM
I don't really care. I don't figure for Oakland to be any better than us next year either. I expect them to continue their routine of finishing last in the division. When you haven't won a SB in nearly 40 years, or a playoff game for a decade, it's pretty simple for other people to see you're a shitty team.
Yet Carl can't see this simple fact.

Spicy McHaggis
01-03-2008, 02:43 AM
Those people aren't wrong. The Chiefs have a rather large hole to crawl out of.

BigRock
01-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Yahoo! Sports: "When you look at Kansas Cityís roster, it looks like a team that could bounce back big in 2008. But itís all going to depend on the maturation of Brodie Croyle."