PDA

View Full Version : So about STH prices for next year..

Valiant
01-04-2008, 01:45 AM
I didn't get to read all the Carl interview..

Someone can interject the information for me or maybe I am wrong..

But Carl stated that prices were not going up or going down some???

But there is one less game next year correct??

So if prices do not go up or only go down a little it is technically a price increase???

Guru
01-04-2008, 01:46 AM
If that game is truly in 2008 then they just successfully gave you a ticket price increase.

ChiefsCountry
01-04-2008, 02:04 AM
They havent sent anything out about prices for next year or renewal stuff yet. I havent got anything, have any of you guys?

Count Alex's Wins
01-04-2008, 02:09 AM
I'm sure he means per game.

BigRedChief
01-04-2008, 05:48 AM
King Carl said that there would be no ticket price increases for next year and no parkinng pass increases.

HonestChieffan
01-04-2008, 07:44 AM
I thought he said some mumbo jumbo about realligning ticket prices and some more mumbo jumbo about no increases...makes me wonder if the upper levels may drop and the seats in lower level between the 30s's will go up?

Just have to wait for the little white envelope I guess

BigRedChief
01-04-2008, 08:28 AM
I thought he said some mumbo jumbo about realligning ticket prices and some more mumbo jumbo about no increases...makes me wonder if the upper levels may drop and the seats in lower level between the 30s's will go up?

Thats next year after the renovations.

HonestChieffan
01-04-2008, 08:29 AM
Mumbo Jumbo always confuses me.

ChiefsFanInIndy
01-04-2008, 09:05 AM
They havent sent anything out about prices for next year or renewal stuff yet. I havent got anything, have any of you guys?

Last year the Chiefs had season ticket invoices posted on their website by January 17th. So shouldn't be long now.

ChiefsCountry
01-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Last year the Chiefs had season ticket invoices posted on their website by January 17th. So shouldn't be long now.

Thanks!

ChiefsCountry
01-04-2008, 10:07 AM

Thats is what I heard when I got my STH last year. They said they are going to make it more like other NFL stadium pricing wise. LL will be more expensive and upper deck will be reduced.

xbarretx
01-04-2008, 10:11 AM

thanks man, im pondering getting my ST's this year or next. id get them this year but im not about to get on season ticket (wifes not much of a NFL fan) and im not going to buy another ST just to offer it free to buddies wanting to tag along.

backburner
01-04-2008, 10:12 AM
Why is there one game less?

Iowanian
01-04-2008, 10:14 AM
I think it means.....Shitty seats will be cheaper so they'll fill with poor people, Decent upper deck seats will stay the same.....Good seats are going up.

ChiefsCountry
01-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Why is there one game less?

Its been rumored the Chiefs will play one of their games overseas this year bc of the renovations to the stadium.

HonestChieffan
01-04-2008, 10:24 AM
that rumor died a while back i thought

xbarretx
01-04-2008, 03:38 PM

http://www.kcchiefs.com/tickets/seating

There on the ball this year :)

OnTheWarpath58
01-04-2008, 03:47 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/tickets/seating

or Jan 4 :)

Sonofabitch.

Amazing to me that in the lower bowl and club levels, seats are priced based on quality.

Seats between the 10's cost more than corner seats, which cost more than end zone seats.

In the upper level, if you want to be ANYWHERE near the rail, your paying $78 regardless of if your on the 50, or if your in the EZ.

It's ridiculous to ask someone who's sitting in the 10th row of an UL EZ section to pay the same as someone who's in the 10th row on the 50.

Looks like I may try to move to the Red Reserve are and save myself $380 for the year, or hope I can get into the LL.

StcChief
01-04-2008, 04:00 PM
welcome to the rest of the NFL pricing

xbarretx
01-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Sonofabitch.

Amazing to me that in the lower bowl and club levels, seats are priced based on quality.

Seats between the 10's cost more than corner seats, which cost more than end zone seats.

In the upper level, if you want to be ANYWHERE near the rail, your paying $78 regardless of if your on the 50, or if your in the EZ.

It's ridiculous to ask someone who's sitting in the 10th row of an UL EZ section to pay the same as someone who's in the 10th row on the 50.

Looks like I may try to move to the Red Reserve are and save myself $380 for the year, or hope I can get into the LL.

hehe that 380 saved is the price of seats ill be getting next year when my wife lets me finially buy ST's :) LMAO

p.s. in regards to the Hali thread and Chris Long.....YES BPA. you got the right idea man :thumb:

ChiefsCountry
01-04-2008, 04:32 PM
I wonder if I should keep my old seats now. What I paid for one seat last year will get me 2 of them this year.

xbarretx
01-04-2008, 04:35 PM
I wonder if I should keep my old seats now. What I paid for one seat last year will get me 2 of them this year.

:deevee:

id just go out and get mine but buying one would brand me (to quote Sandlot) an "L 7 weenie, oscar meyer even "ROFL

hopefully the team does not back into the playoffs this year.....i want my DAM ST'S