PDA

View Full Version : BCS Ranking And The KU Flip-Flop

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:14 AM
So now it seems KU wants to tout the rankings that will come out...

Nevermind they were more than eager to ignore said rankings when they got selected for the O-Bowl.

John Kerry needed you guys about 4 years ago ROFL

doomy3
01-04-2008, 11:16 AM
give it a rest, bitch

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:17 AM
give it a rest, bitch

OHHHHHH did him get his panties in a wad?

:)

xbarretx
01-04-2008, 11:19 AM

:p BUSTED!! ;)

Mr. Laz
01-04-2008, 11:19 AM
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9091/attentionhonr4.jpg

sedated
01-04-2008, 11:21 AM
maybe because the rankings at the end of the year are the ones that matter

doomy3

I'm not going to get into this argument with a nine year old.

petegz28
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9091/attentionhonr4.jpg

Laz is the king of thread nazi's.

I made this thread just for you to whine about you little bitch.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 11:23 AM

Mr. Laz
01-04-2008, 11:27 AM

no ... this is just you starting another "Attention whore" thread because you are so sure that your posts suck too bad to get any play in a regular thread.

so instead of getting ignored in a game thread or in a thread where an discussion is actually taking place you START a new thread with whatever meaningless thought that has entered your empty head.

i guess you figure that even if your posts suck that you will at least get to see your name as the "thread starter"

pathetic really

Cochise
01-04-2008, 11:29 AM
stop talking

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:30 AM
stop talking

Why don't you and laz go massage each other between the thighs?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:30 AM
no ... this is just you starting another "Attention whore" thread because you are so sure that your posts suck too bad to get any play in a regular thread.

so instead of getting ignored in a game thread or in a thread where an discussion is actually taking place you START a new thread with whatever meaningless thought that has entered your empty head.

i guess you figure that even if your posts suck that you will at least get to see your name as the "thread starter"

pathetic really

What is pathetic is your obsession with being a thread nazi.

Go **** yourself Laz this is a message board you dumb ****.

eazyb81
01-04-2008, 11:33 AM
What is pathetic is your obsession with being a thread nazi.

Go **** yourself Laz this is a message board you dumb ****.

Okay, now that was hilarious.

ROFL

doomy3
01-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Pete, you regularly get abused in these threads you start. Haven't you at least considered not starting one when a dumbass thought creeps into your head? You already said this exact thing in the game thread, but no one responded. So you thought you needed to give it its own thread????

ROYC75
01-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Damn Pete, you are slipping from the last nights nice guy...... Were you drunk or high last night ? Or was that an imposter with your account ?

But if it makes you happy to continue looking for new spin cycles to do your laundry........ Keep spinning dude, you'll come clean one day.

Cochise
01-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Why don't you and laz go massage each other between the thighs?

Because, you're right down there with Ari and all the arrogant douchenozzle KU fans with the way you act.

I give them the business, I disagree when I think they are overinflating themselves, but you just look like a whiner. They played a good game and credited themselves. We beat them head to head, yeah, so I still think we're better. But what's the use in running around the board here right after their bowl win with your trapdoor open all day? Quit making us look bad STFU

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Damn Pete, you are slipping from the last nights nice guy...... Were you drunk or high last night ? Or was that an imposter with your account ?

But if it makes you happy to continue looking for new spin cycles to do your laundry........ Keep spinning dude, you'll come clean one day.

no because this is not about the team but the fans.

Nothing is being spun. You guys are doing it to yourself. On one hand you say rankings matter not cause it got you into the O-Bowl..on the other hand you are ready to tout shit if KU gets ranekd higher than MU.

Those are the facts. That is why EVERYONE in the country outside of KU and the O-Bowl committee wondered WTF was going on?

Let's not re-hash it. Just be a man and aknowledge it.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Because, you're right down there with Ari and KC Connection and all the arrogant douchenozzle KU fans with the way you act.

I give them the business, I disagree when I think they are overinflating themselves, but you just look like a whiner. They played a good game and credited themselves. We beat them head to head, yeah, so I still think we're better. But what's the use in running around the board here right after their bowl win with your trapdoor open all day? STFU

Ask me what I care about your opinion?

What looks whiney is people like you and Laz whining cause people start threads on a ****ing message board.

Why do you care if I post? Why do you and your boyfriend feel a need to comment on it at all? I don't give a **** what you think so telling me your opinion of me starting threads is more hot air you are wasting you could blow on someone who gives a shit about what you think.

If you don't like my posts then ignore them you dumb ass.

Cochise
01-04-2008, 11:43 AM
I just thought I would come by and call you a retard along with the KU fans so you knew it wasn't a bias thing, and you really are acting like a retard.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 11:43 AM
You're such a dumb shit.

Ari Chi3fs
01-04-2008, 11:45 AM
MU didnt get into the BCS.

HA HA!

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:45 AM
I just thought I would come by and call you a retard along with the KU fans so you knew it wasn't a bias thing, and you really are acting like a retard.

Again ask me if I give a **** if some message board, thread nazi and his anal lover think of my posts?

The fact you even comment in my posts shows what a obsessive\compulsive freak you are.

Put me on ignore ...please...

Otherwise deal with it ... ROFL

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:46 AM
You're such a dumb shit.

OHHHH you are hurting my feelings :deevee: ....

ROFL

ROYC75
01-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Damn Pete, you are reaching to NEW lows around here......

Let It Go .............. OK.

Herm has some advise for you ......... GET OVER IT !

petegz28

HA HA!

MU couldn't taket he chance at bribery like KU did with the recent troubles in the AD at MU.

Cochise

HA HA!

Great, petegz's twin brother is here. Don't laugh too hard, at least he's not using an alternate username.

kstater
01-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Pete, your right it is an internet message board. But have you ever created a thread that people like or has any useful information or isn't a re post?

doomy3
01-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Maybe I should go start a thread with the title "petegz28 is such a dumb shit" since I thought I should post it in this thread

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Damn Pete, you are reaching to NEW lows around here......

Let It Go .............. OK.

Herm has some advise for you ......... GET OVER IT !

No.. I like watcing you all get all in a knot. It's ****ing hillarious. This place is insanely comical.

Someone posts a thread and the thread nazi's come out...

Someone points out the facts and uses some logic and the name callers come out....

Most on this board seem to have no life outside of the planet. I didn't see you as one of them. Even if you are a KU fan I still half-ass like your posts.

But for now I am having my fun..... :)

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Maybe I should go start a thread with the title "petegz28 is such a dumb shit" since I thought I should post it in this thread

It's a free country and I don't think anything on Planet rules would prevent you from doing it.

Donger
01-04-2008, 11:52 AM
There's something in the water in Olathe, and not in a good way...

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Pete, your right it is an internet message board. But have you ever created a thread that people like or has any useful information or isn't a re post?

Riddle me this Profressor....

Why does everyone feel the need to make comment in my post if they dislike my posts so much?

You can see people about that you know...they call them "shrinks" I do believe.

People really show a lot of self-control when all they do is post in threads abnd bitch about someone starting the thread.

Pretty psycotic if you ask me.

kstater
01-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Yes, Yes you are.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Yes, Yes you are.

No one makes you post in my threads pal.

It is not my fault you peeps can't stay away. :drool:

doomy3
01-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Riddle me this Profressor....

Why does everyone feel the need to make comment in my post if they dislike my posts so much?

You can see people about that you know...they call them "shrinks" I do believe.

People really show a lot of self-control when all they do is post in threads abnd bitch about someone starting the thread.

Pretty psycotic if you ask me.

Because you start the most ridiculous threads, it's hard not to at least look when you see petegz28 as the thread starter. It's like a car wreck. You don't want to look, but it's hard not to.

You are such a clown. You think you use this "logic" to prove some kind of point as you said in a previous post in this thread, but there is never an ounce of logic. You are just a whiney little bitch that says the same things over and over. You can barely type in complete sentences, and NONE of the stuff you say is relevant or makes any sense.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Because you start the most ridiculous threads, it's hard not to at least look when you see petegz28 as the thread starter. It's like a car wreck. You don't want to look, but it's hard not to.

You are such a clown. You think you use this "logic" to prove some kind of point as you said in a previous post in this thread, but there is never an ounce of logic. You are just a whiney little bitch that says the same things over and over. You can barely type in complete sentences, and NONE of the stuff you say is relevant or makes any sense.

In other words you are too ****ing retarded to ignore my threads.

You are the dumb **** that has to stop on the highway to watch a person get a ticket cause flahing lights just rivet you beyond thought heh?

And it is very psycotic to blame me for your inability to refrain from posting in my threads.

Don't blame me for you psycho problems. It's not my fault you can't control yourself.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 11:59 AM
It's kind of like when "Crazy Ray" calls into the local sports talk radio here. You know the guy is retarded and you shouldn't laugh, but it's too hard not to.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:00 PM
It's kind of like when "Crazy Ray" calls into the local sports talk radio here. You know the guy is retarded and you shouldn't laugh, but it's too hard not to.

So why again can you not put me on ignore?

Let's here some more excuses Alice?

Sure-Oz
01-04-2008, 12:02 PM
it wont matter KU will be hoping for the wegotarealschedule.com/thisyear bowl next year with their 7 or 8 wins

Mr. Krab
01-04-2008, 12:02 PM

pathetic really
OMG that's like psychiatric level smack there! lol ouch gotta leave a mark.

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:06 PM

If I'm reading this correctly, you are a MU fan and you have moderate disdain for KU, yet you live in Olathe, KS. Is that right?

doomy3
01-04-2008, 12:07 PM

I've already explained that. You're the retarded guy you know you shouldn't laugh at, but it's too funny not too.

Congrats.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:13 PM
If I'm reading this correctly, you are a MU fan and you have moderate disdain for KU, yet you live in Olathe, KS. Is that right?

OMG...Donger really is that all you can do? I guess if someone was born and raised in KC and then moves out of state they are not allowed to be Chief, Royals or any other Missouri team fans heh?

Is that your idiotic argument ?

I didn't know you had to be a fan of the teams of the state you live in?

Where did I miss that law?

I bet you welcome anyone from out of state that roots for YOUR teams though heh?

Dumb ****

Mr. Laz
01-04-2008, 12:13 PM
it wont matter KU will be hoping for the wegotarealschedule.com/thisyear bowl next year with their 7 or 8 wins
this thread isn't even about KU/MU

it's about pete having such a desperate need for attention that he starts a new thread with every (re)post because everyone ignores his lame ass inside threads.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:14 PM
I've already explained that. You're the retarded guy you know you shouldn't laugh at, but it's too funny not too.

Congrats.

All you explained is you have an obsessive\compulsive disorder and are incapable on controling your own actions.

Maybe I should call the authorities for you do not sound safe to yourself or anyone else for that matter. :hmmm:

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:14 PM
OMG...Donger really is that all you can do? I guess if someone was born and raised in KC and then moves out of state they are not allowed to be Chief, Royals or any other Missouri team fans heh?

Is that your idiotic argument ?

I didn't know you had to be a fan of the teams of the state you live in?

Where did I miss that law?

I bet you welcome anyone from out of state that roots for YOUR teams though heh?

Dumb ****

Actually, I was enjoying the possibility that you might find it irritating living behind enemy lines. Nothing more than that.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 12:16 PM
All you explained is you have an obsessive\compulsive disorder and are incapable on controling your own actions.

Maybe I should call the authorities for you do not sound safe to yourself or anyone else for that matter. :hmmm:

See, now if I put you on Ignore, I would be missing out on that high quality, repeat smack.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Actually, I was enjoying the possibility that you might find it irritating living behind enemy lines. Nothing more than that.

Well you don't get anything done by preaching to the choir now do you?

You must be a Democrat ROFL

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Well you don't get anything done by preaching to the choir now do you?

You must be a Democrat ROFL

Yes, I am a lifelong Democrat.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Yes, I am a lifelong Democrat.

That is your first problem. I can help you with that if you would like?

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:21 PM
That is your first problem. I can help you with that if you would like?

What would you suggest?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:23 PM
What would you suggest?

Quit being a member if any party for one

Secondly I would say if you are a more liberal type there are several books on self-thought you should read

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Quit being a member if any party for one

Secondly I would say if you are a more liberal type there are several books on self-thought you should read

Excellent suggestions. Which books would you recommend?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Excellent suggestions. Which books would you recommend?

I never had a problem with self-thought. But I know there are some good books out there and I would even help you find some.

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:27 PM
I never had a problem with self-thought. But I know there are some good books out there and I would even help you find some.

Okay, so what are they?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Okay, so what are they?

Tony Robins might be a good starting point for you. Awaken the Giant Within I believe is the name.

Skip Towne
01-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Okay, so what are they?
I'll bet you go to the zoo and tease the animals.

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Tony Robins might be a good starting point for you. Awaken the Giant Within I believe is the name.

You know, after giving it some thought, every thought that I generate internally is "self-thought." Did you ever think of that?

Cochise
01-04-2008, 12:36 PM

This reminds me of this summer, I was at the KC zoo and I teased this orangutan just a little bit, for like one second, and he spit all over me.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:37 PM
You know, after giving it some thought, every thought that I generate internally is "self-thought." Did you ever think of that?

No see that is where you are completely and utterly wrong. You are not thinking merely responding as you have been trained. Kind of like a dog responding to sit or stay.

It is very common among the Left. Group think is a disease and I am here to help you if I can.

kstater
01-04-2008, 12:38 PM
This reminds me of this summer, I was at the KC zoo and I teased this orangutan just a little bit, for like one second, and he spit all over me.

But did he poop in your kitchen?

Stewie
01-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Not to interupt the pissing contest, but there are no more BCS rankings/polls.

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:41 PM
No see that is where you are completely and utterly wrong. You are not thinking merely responding as you have been trained. Kind of like a dog responding to sit or stay.

It is very common among the Left. Group think is a disease and I am here to help you if I can.

I wasn't even aware that I've been trained. That's quite eye-opening!

But, I must disagree. I was sitting here thinking about what you said, and I suddenly realized that I was actually "self-thinking." No one else gave me that idea. I generated it all by myself.

Is that not an example of "self-thought"?

Granted, I haven't read any books on the subject, so it is possible that I am completely wrong.

I do appreciate your suggestions, regardless.

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:42 PM

I have no idea what you mean.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:43 PM
I wasn't even aware that I've been trained. That's quite eye-opening!

But, I must disagree. I was sitting here thinking about what you said, and I suddenly realized that I was actually "self-thinking." No one else gave me that idea. I generated it all by myself.

Is that not an example of "self-thought"?

Granted, I haven't read any books on the subject, so it is possible that I am completely wrong.

I do appreciate your suggestions, regardless.

Yes that is a form of self-thought. And yes most of us have been "indoctrinated" either via Liberalism or Religion. It is a scary world to walk the path outside of the "mainstream".

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Yes that is a form of self-thought. And yes most of us have been "indoctrinated" either via Liberalism or Religion. It is a scary world to walk the path outside of the "mainstream".

So, I've "self-cured" myself?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:45 PM
So, I've "self-cured" myself?

Far from it. But I believe you have the potential.

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:48 PM
Far from it. But I believe you have the potential.

Excellent! I truly appreciate your insight.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Excellent! I truly appreciate your insight.

Your sarcasm is detected.

Sure-Oz
01-04-2008, 12:53 PM
this thread isn't even about KU/MU

it's about pete having such a desperate need for attention that he starts a new thread with every (re)post because everyone ignores his lame ass inside threads.
AHh ok, ill roll out

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Your sarcasm is detected.

Is that a "self-thought"?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Is that a "self-thought"?

detecting sarcasm is not a thought. Hense the word detection. I did not think you were being sarcastic I detected it. There is a difference.

Donger
01-04-2008, 01:00 PM
detecting sarcasm is not a thought. Hense the word detection. I did not think you were being sarcastic I detected it. There is a difference.

Actually, that's wrong. What did you detect it with?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Actually, that's wrong. What did you detect it with?

But I didn't have to sit there and think about it. You laid it out there to be found. No one had to ponder if you were being sarcastic or not.

This is what I mean.

Donger
01-04-2008, 01:05 PM
But I didn't have to sit there and think about it. You laid it out there to be found. No one had to ponder if you were being sarcastic or not.

This is what I mean.

That's silly. You did indeed have to think about it, by definition. You detected my sarcasm, processed it (with your mind) and then wrote: "Your sarcasm is detected."

kstater
01-04-2008, 01:06 PM
But he detected it, he didn't think it.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:08 PM
That's silly. You did indeed have to think about it, by definition. You detected my sarcasm, processed it (with your mind) and then wrote: "Your sarcasm is detected."

No see that is what you are wrong about.

If I am driving down the street and see a stop sign I don't have to think about what it is or what it means.

If you lay something out for all to see it doesn't require much thought on the other end.

See this is what I am talking about.

Donger
01-04-2008, 01:08 PM
But he detected it, he didn't think it.

No. The initial sarcasm was definitely an example of my "self-thought." However, pete used his own self-thought in order to interpret my sarcasm and then he again used self-thought to write his response.

Pete is a self-thought master, to be sure.

kstater
01-04-2008, 01:11 PM

If I am driving down the street and see a stop sign I don't have to think about what it is or what it means.

If you lay something out for all to see it doesn't require much thought on the other end.

Well I hope you would think about what driving and seeing a stop sign means. You could get someone killed if you didn't.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 01:12 PM
No. The initial sarcasm was definitely an example of my "self-thought." However, pete used his own self-thought in order to interpret my sarcasm and then he again used self-thought to write his response.

Pete is a self-thought master, to be sure.

QFT

Donger
01-04-2008, 01:12 PM

Actually, you do. You may not realize it, but perhaps that is the epitome of self-thought. The light reflecting off the stop sign enters into your eyes and makes its way to the visual cortex (I left out a few steps). There, your mind processes the data and reminds itself that that is a stop sign and that you should probably stop your car.

It's actually a fantastic example of "self-thought." You are such a master of it that you don't even realize you are doing it.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Actually, you do. You may not realize it, but perhaps that is the epitome of self-thought. The light reflecting off the stop sign enters into your eyes and makes its way to the visual cortex (I left out a few steps). There, your mind processes the data and reminds itself that that is a stop sign and that you should probably stop your car.

It's actually a fantastic example of "self-thought." You are such a master of it that you don't even realize you are doing it.

no that is called a pavlovian response. You see stop sign you stop at stop sign.

Just because your brain performs a function doesn't mean you put any thought into it.

Cochise
01-04-2008, 01:23 PM
no that is called a pavlovian response. You see stop sign you stop at stop sign.

Just because your brain performs a function doesn't mean you put any thought into it.

As evidenced by all 6,000 of your posts...

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:24 PM

Don't leave out your classic, thoughtless comments.

Donger
01-04-2008, 01:24 PM

Not if I run it. That's definitely a "self-thought."

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:25 PM
Not if I run it. That's definitely a "self-thought."

yes if you run it it is.

Donger
01-04-2008, 01:26 PM
yes if you run it it is.

Do you stop at stop signs?

ROYC75
01-04-2008, 01:26 PM

He's not there yet, but this could be his mission today .

Braincase
01-04-2008, 01:27 PM

This is what I mean.

Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

HonestChieffan
01-04-2008, 01:28 PM
He's not there yet, but this could be his mission today .

Wait till he hears Katie Horners forecast. 6000 is a slam dunk.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Do you stop at stop signs?

Generally speaking yes.

Donger
01-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Generally speaking yes.

So, you are guilty of non self-thought in such instances?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Well considering I am half Sicilian\Italian I would like to ask what your point is?

Reaper16
01-04-2008, 01:51 PM
LMAO A dominant performance by Donger.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:55 PM
So, you are guilty of non self-thought in such instances?

Sure. Never said I wasn't in that particular instance. Would you care to keep going or is this the best you can do?

kstater
01-04-2008, 01:57 PM
How come you haven't started another thread? Isn't this one getting too long for you to follow?

Donger
01-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Sure. Never said I wasn't in that particular instance. Would you care to keep going or is this the best you can do?

No, let's keep going, if you insist.

I self-think that I've identified your error. You should have accused me of not being capable of "original thought." You see, everything that one says or types is by definition a "self-thought." You think it, and your brains send the appropriate electrical impulses to one's fingers or tongue. Again, I'm intentionally leaving a few steps out there.

Does that clear things up?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:10 PM
No, let's keep going, if you insist.

I self-think that I've identified your error. You should have accused me of not being capable of "original thought." You see, everything that one says or types is by definition a "self-thought." You think it, and your brains send the appropriate electrical impulses to one's fingers or tongue. Again, I'm intentionally leaving a few steps out there.

Does that clear things up?

No see, I said lack of self-thought is common among the Left. You chose to engage in the rest of the dialogue and felt you needed to prove something or other.

No it is not self-thought to breathe and blink your eyes. You do it instinctively. You don't have to think about doing it.
So while a part of your brain is thinking about it, you yourself are not.

If you want to split hairs fine. I was trying to be half-serious with you about the growing epidemic among most people today which is called "group think".

Donger
01-04-2008, 02:13 PM
No it is not self-thought to breathe and blink your eyes. You do it instinctively. You don't have to think about doing it.
So while a part of your brain is thinking about it, you yourself are not.

Is my brain not part of myself? If so, it is indeed self-thought.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Is my brain not part of myself? If so, it is indeed self-thought.

But it acts without YOU (figuratively speaking) telling it too. It is more your brain controling you than you controling yourself.

You are trying to take this down an elementary road. So we can just stop now cause it is becoming ignorant. You are intentionaly being an asshat and I know are very well capable of comprehending what I am saying but enough.

Donger
01-04-2008, 02:19 PM
But it acts without YOU (figuratively speaking) telling it too. It is more your brain controling you than you controling yourself.

You are trying to take this down an elementary road. So we can just stop now cause it is becoming ignorant. You are intentionaly being an asshat and I know are very well capable of comprehending what I am saying but enough.

No, not really. You made an error, and I've been trying to help you self-think in order to realize that error.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:20 PM
No, not really. You made an error, and I've been trying to help you self-think in order to realize that error.

What error did I make Professor?

kstater
01-04-2008, 02:20 PM
What exactly is an asshat? Do you know where can I purchase one?

Donger
01-04-2008, 02:21 PM
What error did I make Professor?

I already told you. Re-self-think and re-self-read, and the answer to your question should be re-self-evident.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 02:21 PM
What exactly is an asshat? Do you know where can I purchase one?

That must be one of those ChiefsPlanet Tough Guy words that petegz28 speaks of.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:29 PM
I already told you. Re-self-think and re-self-read, and the answer to your question should be re-self-evident.

Nice try but that won't quite cut it. This the typical response from the Left as well. You will claim someone errored yet cannot point out such error.

This is what I am trying to save you from. But you must want to be saved. :shake:

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:30 PM
That must be one of those ChiefsPlanet Tough Guy words that petegz28 speaks of.

Asshat....clearly a hat worn on your ass. In your case that would equate to your head.

Pablo
01-04-2008, 02:30 PM
petegz28...

In all seriousness, don't you get tired of being called a "dumbass, etc." in more than one thread?

How many people do you personally have on ignore?

doomy3
01-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Asshat....clearly a hat worn on your ass. In your case that would equate to your head.

Thanks for clearing that up, asshat.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:38 PM
petegz28...

In all seriousness, don't you get tired of being called a "dumbass, etc." in more than one thread?

How many people do you personally have on ignore?

No, actually I take a lot of entertainment away from this. Why?

Cause people...such as yourself of course....seem to do nothing on here but post the same thing over and over. So when all the same people say the same things about the same people it really just shows what a complete and utter dumb **** you really are.

If I start a thread is there really any point in bashing me for starting one? If so what is that point? And when that is ALL the SAME people ever do why should I really give a **** what they say? It seems that is all they do ever.

Maybe they are pissed cause they didn't start a thread and I did? Maybe they are mad cause they can't stay away from my threads no matter how stupid they may be?

Either way it says a lot more about the same jack offs who do nothing but repeat the same insults at me regardless of thread topic or count.

And it is just like herding sheep. When I am bored or in the mood to watch the Plantphiles act like total cy babies I start a thread and watch the thread grow to 7 or 8 pages of people bashing me for starting a thread!!!

Humorous to say the least. As you can see I get a lot more Pos Rep than Neg Rep (not that I give a ****) no matter how many times the same jack offs neg rep me over and over. You should see how obsessed Beavis is with neg reping me. I think he beats off to it he does it so much!

Donger
01-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Nice try but that won't quite cut it. This the typical response from the Left as well. You will claim someone errored yet cannot point out such error.

This is what I am trying to save you from. But you must want to be saved. :shake:

It's 'erred.' And, what's wrong with 'the Left'?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 03:15 PM
It's 'erred.' And, what's wrong with 'the Left'?

Samthing that is wrong with the Right only different.

As far as group-think goes the Left pwns....

Other than that the Left is a bunch of people that want to spend other people's money on everything but won't do any of it themselves voluntarily.

That is not to say I like the Right. I am just stating what is wrong with the Left. Two words can some it up, Nancy Pelosi.

When that is the head of your party you have severe issues.

Donger
01-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Samthing that is wrong with the Right only different.

As far as group-think goes the Left pwns....

Other than that the Left is a bunch of people that want to spend other people's money on everything but won't do any of it themselves voluntarily.

That is not to say I like the Right. I am just stating what is wrong with the Left. Two words can some it up, Nancy Pelosi.

When that is the head of your party you have severe issues.

And what would you say if I told you that I'm actually a conservative/Republican?

HonestChieffan
01-04-2008, 03:22 PM
Pete, you are slurring your words. Did you Self-thought past your medication time?

doomy3
01-04-2008, 03:29 PM
No, actually I take a lot of entertainment away from this. Why?

Cause people...such as yourself of course....seem to do nothing on here but post the same thing over and over. So when all the same people say the same things about the same people it really just shows what a complete and utter dumb **** you really are.

If I start a thread is there really any point in bashing me for starting one? If so what is that point? And when that is ALL the SAME people ever do why should I really give a **** what they say? It seems that is all they do ever.

Maybe they are pissed cause they didn't start a thread and I did? Maybe they are mad cause they can't stay away from my threads no matter how stupid they may be?

Either way it says a lot more about the same jack offs who do nothing but repeat the same insults at me regardless of thread topic or count.

And it is just like herding sheep. When I am bored or in the mood to watch the Plantphiles act like total cy babies I start a thread and watch the thread grow to 7 or 8 pages of people bashing me for starting a thread!!!

Humorous to say the least. As you can see I get a lot more Pos Rep than Neg Rep (not that I give a ****) no matter how many times the same jack offs neg rep me over and over. You should see how obsessed Beavis is with neg reping me. I think he beats off to it he does it so much!

If anyone should not be talking about repeating himself in every post, that would be you. It is truely all you do. In fact, I'm sure your follow up to this post will be a rehash of what you always say.

But on to the main point about people following you around.

That is because all of your threads, including this one, stem from some dumbass comment that you make in another thread that someone else started, like the KU/VT thread. You then leave that thread because it moves too fast for you, so no one can respond to your idiocy. You start a thread, like this one, and for discussions sake, we are forced to respond to your dumbass here.

That and you are a laughable retard. That's why I post in your threads.

DJJasonp
01-04-2008, 03:30 PM
This thread reminds me of a moment in one of my favorite movies, Billy Madison:

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

sedated
01-04-2008, 03:38 PM
it's really no wonder a lot of the great posters in Planet history left.

every thread is the same back and forth bitchfest

petegz28
01-04-2008, 04:46 PM
And what would you say if I told you that I'm actually a conservative/Republican?

Same thing if you haven't paid attention.

Donger
01-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Same thing if you haven't paid attention.

To be honest, I've been reading about every seventh word.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 04:50 PM
To be honest, I've been reading about every seventh word.

Whatever guy this is getting old.

jjjayb
01-04-2008, 04:55 PM
waahhh. :crybaby:

Donger
01-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Whatever guy this is getting old.

I'm just being self-honest.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm just being self-honest.

k fine you win I lose ...whatver..let it go

Donger
01-04-2008, 04:58 PM
k fine you win I lose ...whatver..let it go

Let what go?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Let what go?

God damn dude ....

ROYC75
01-04-2008, 05:06 PM
I got a feeling that Pete and alot of Tigger fans will be upset when the final poll comes out early next week.

If LSU beats OSU, which I think will do ( damn they are playing in their backyard)..... teams are really going to be log jammed 1 thru 8.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 05:09 PM
I got a feeling that Pete and alot of Tigger fans will be upset when the final poll comes out early next week.

If LSU beats OSU, which I think will do ( damn they are playing in their backyard)..... teams are really going to be log jammed 1 thru 8.

Actually the guy was jus ton the radio that does the voting for the AP for the KC region...he said he has MU 4 KU 5 and that the AP probably will too

ROYC75
01-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Actually the guy was jus ton the radio that does the voting for the AP for the KC region...he said he has MU 4 KU 5 and that the AP probably will too

A local guy ....... quality info.

In National news, OU losing big will have some loss of votes for MU, the poor showing by Arkansas ( a # SEC 6 seed) will not build as much quality votes .

KU could pass them over and the MUrons will be crying over spilt (milk) orange juice all over.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 05:25 PM
A local guy ....... quality info.

In National news, OU losing big will have some loss of votes for MU, the poor showing by Arkansas ( a # SEC 6 seed) will not build as much quality votes .

KU could pass them over and the MUrons will be crying over spilt (milk) orange juice all over.

The local guy who votes for this region in the AP poll....DUH

Fact is MU beat KU and that is at least what he says the factor.

But his vote counts so WTF does he know?

ROYC75
01-04-2008, 05:41 PM
The local guy who votes for this region in the AP poll....DUH

Fact is MU beat KU and that is at least what he says the factor.

But his vote counts so WTF does he know?

Uh Pete, some how you missed the boat here on what I was saying....... 1 vote against all the other media votes is what I am talking about. How are they going to vote ? We all don't know, but I'm telling ya, don't be susprised if KU is somehwere a notch or 2 higher than MU, it is possible. This has not ben a normal year for college football......

petegz28
01-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Uh Pete, some how you missed the boat here on what I was saying....... 1 vote against all the other media votes is what I am talking about. How are they going to vote ? We all don't know, but I'm telling ya, don't be susprised if KU is somehwere a notch or 2 higher than MU, it is possible. This has not ben a normal year for college football......

Actually if you listened to the guy who has had a lot of experience with it you might know something. Instead you just cast him off cause even though his vote counts and he has been involved in this in ways you have not he is saying what you don't want to hear.

Want to hear the real capper?

He said the AP anyway has a way of making up for injustices done in the season and that MU not getting a BCS after beating KU and Illinois is being viewed as am injustice.

Nevermind everyone outside of KU and the O-Bowl peeps thought the same thing.

ROYC75
01-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Actually if you listened to the guy who has had a lot of experience with it you might know something. Instead you just cast him off cause even though his vote counts and he has been involved in this in ways you have not he is saying what you don't want to hear.

He said the AP anyway has a way of making up for injustices done in the season and that MU not getting a BCS after beating KU and Illinois is being viewed as am injustice.

Again, that may be true, like I said, we don't know how the rest of the national media will vote.

Like KU football, time will tell ...... everybody predicted KU to lose week in week out, it only happened once to confrence rival.......Again, like I said, it has been a very odd year for college football, anything but normal.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 05:51 PM

I heard 3 national guys on 610 this afternoon all say that they have KU ranked 4 and MU ranked 5.

So, apparently everyone outside KU and the O-Bowl peeps don't think the same thing.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Again, that may be true, like I said, we don't know how the rest of the national media will vote.

Like KU football, time will tell ...... everybody predicted KU to lose week in week out, it only happened once to confrence rival.......Again, like I said, it has been a very odd year for college football, anything but normal.

Like KU football? OMG I am going to puke now.

Yeah what is odd is a Big 12 team who did not win the north or south got to a BCS bowl ahead of a team that did win the north and beat them head-head.

So it won't suprise me if KU gets another gift and MU gets shafted again.

Skip Towne
01-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Will MU be ranked ahead of Oklahoma?

doomy3
01-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Will MU be ranked ahead of Oklahoma?

:evil: :D

Ari Chi3fs
01-04-2008, 06:01 PM
For Pete's sake, I hope KU is ahead of MU in the final rankings.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 06:02 PM
:evil: :D

Oklahoma he said and Georgia will be the one ou see vary but MU was ahead of KU.

They have a real problem with teams like OU.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Oklahoma he said and Georgia will be the one ou see vary but MU was ahead of KU.

They have a real problem with teams like OU.

Can you please retype this so it makes a little sense at least? I can't even read that garbage.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Can you please retype this so it makes a little sense at least? I can't even read that garbage.

Oklahoma, he said along with Georgia....(those are school teams) will vary among the voters but MU will be ahead or should be ahead of KU.

They have a problem with OU cause of the 3 losses and such.

Do I need to draw you a picture? :banghead:

doomy3
01-04-2008, 06:08 PM
Oklahoma, he said along with Georgia....(those are school teams) will vary among the voters but MU will be ahead or should be ahead of KU.

They have a problem with OU cause of the 3 losses and such.

Do I need to draw you a picture? :banghead:

But OU beat MU TWICE. Why should they be behind MU?

If your argument is that MU beat KU, then you should be willing to accept that OU should be ahead of MU then. So, in that case, it should be OU, MU, KU, right?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 06:09 PM
But OU beat MU TWICE. Why should they be behind MU?

If your argument is that MU beat KU, then you should be willing to accept that OU should be ahead of MU then. So, in that case, it should be OU, MU, KU, right?

Hence the statement "they have a real problem with OU".

DUH!!!!!!!!

ROYC75
01-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Hence the statement "they have a real problem with OU".

DUH!!!!!!!!

Hence, some sports writers have a hard time with OU, meaning MU wasn't good enough to beat OU,not even once out of 2 times. KU beat a higher ranked team in the Orange Bowl compaired to MU over Arkansas.

Not every sport writers see things with MU glasses on , Pete.

I'm just saying, it could very wellhappen.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Hence, some sports writers have a hard time with OU, meaning MU wasn't good enough to beat OU,not even once out of 2 times. KU beat a higher ranked team in the Orange Bowl compaired to MU over Arkansas.

Not every sport writers see things with MU glasses on , Pete.

I'm just saying, it could very wellhappen.

But MU beat KU. I never said every sports writer said that. He said that is how it is looking.

I am not saying KU won't be ranked higher than MU....pay attention.

KcMizzou
01-04-2008, 06:54 PM
KU may very well end up ranked ahead of Mizzou.

That said... we're still the only blemish on their otherwise perfect season. I bet the Beakers just love that.

Both teams had an amazing season. I'm not sure the final rankings mean that much anyway.

DJJasonp
01-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Like KU football? OMG I am going to puke now.

Yeah what is odd is a Big 12 team who did not win the north or south got to a BCS bowl ahead of a team that did win the north and beat them head-head.

So it won't suprise me if KU gets another gift and MU gets shafted again.

Herm Says:

"GET OVER IT!!!!!"

Skip Towne
01-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Should Stanford be ranked above USC? Or Colorado ahead of OU?

ROYC75
01-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Should Stanford be ranked above USC? Or Colorado ahead of OU?

Absolutely, we will have nobody as a National Champion cause nobody went undefeated...... we start at # 2 , there might be several teams at # 2, OK, , # 1 is a void from this crappy abnormal college football season.

KcMizzou
01-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Absolutely, we will have nobody as a National Champion cause nobody went undefeated...... we start at # 2 , there might be several teams at # 2, OK, , # 1 is a void from this crappy abnormal college football season.Yeah.. The winner of OSU/LSU is suspect at best.

If there were ever a case for a playoff... this season is it.

kstater
01-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Yeah.. The winner of OSU/LSU is suspect at best.

If there were ever a case for a playoff... this season is it.

I think that's why they put Illinois and KU in a BCS bowl. :hmmm:

:Poke: rochambeau

KcMizzou
01-04-2008, 10:41 PM
I think that's why they put Illinois and KU in a BCS bowl. :hmmm:

:Poke: rochambeauI must have missed the point.

kstater
01-04-2008, 10:44 PM
I must have missed the point.

You're no fun.

Wanted bad matchups to force playoffs. Duh. Or it could be the alcohol.

keg in kc
01-04-2008, 10:45 PM
This just proves that people will bitch about anything.

Regardless of who you root for, you're coming off your biggest win likely in your memory, and instead of celebrating, you're arguing about which team should be ranked where.

My advice: shut up and enjoy it.

And hope that someday, despite all the odds against it, that there will be a playoff system.

KcMizzou
01-04-2008, 10:45 PM
You're no fun.

Wanted bad matchups to force playoffs. Duh. Or it could be the alcohol.On my part, yeah. Sorry man. LMAO

petegz28
01-04-2008, 10:46 PM
You're no fun.

Wanted bad matchups to force playoffs. Duh. Or it could be the alcohol.

So you are saying KU and Illinois were put in BCS Bowls to help influence a playoff system?

KcMizzou
01-04-2008, 10:46 PM
This just proves that people will bitch about anything.

Regardless of who you root for, you're coming off your biggest win likely in your memory, and instead of celebrating, you're arguing about which team should be ranked where.

My advice: shut up and enjoy it.That's the long and short of it.

But hey, it's what we do. :shrug:

petegz28
01-04-2008, 10:47 PM
That's the long and short of it.

But hey, it's what we do. :shrug:

Doesn't seem to prevent any of you from dragging out said "stupid" thread I see?

kstater
01-04-2008, 10:48 PM
So you are saying KU and Illinois were put in BCS Bowls to help influence a playoff system?

That's exactly what I'm saying. What you think about that?

KcMizzou
01-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Doesn't seem to prevent any of you from dragging out said "stupid" thread I see?Shush, you.

The men are talking.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 10:49 PM
That's exactly what I'm saying. What you think about that?

I think you need to pass it over here!!!!

That would take away too much money from the people who host the Bowl games now. Can't see them shooting themselves in their own foot like that.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Shush, you.

The men are talking.

GFY

KcMizzou
01-04-2008, 10:52 PM
GFY:D

keg in kc
Apparently he agrees, since he's saying "good for you".

kstater
I think you need to pass it over here!!!!

That would take away too much money from the people who host the Bowl games now. Can't see them shooting themselves in their own foot like that.

You don't think that with a playoff that the same bowls would be involved, only with a much bigger TV contract?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 10:54 PM
You don't think that with a playoff that the same bowls would be involved, only with a much bigger TV contract?

Who knows? But they have a freedom now they may not have in a playoff system so why risk it?

That's right.....$ signs!

keg in kc
01-04-2008, 10:54 PM
I just want LSU to crush Ohio State, then it would be the most perfect bowl season ever.

I mean, seriously...

Michigan beats Florida (I didn't think there was a chance in hell...)
WVU obliterates Chokelahoma
Mizzou obliterates RKansas
Kansas beats VPI pretty convincingly

What I really wish we could have was a MU/KU rematch. I still think if they played 10 times this year, they'd split. I wish there was some way that could have been a BCS game.

Either way, damn, it's been a good year in college ball.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 10:56 PM
I just want LSU to crush Ohio State, then it would be the most perfect bowl season ever.

I mean, seriously...

Michigan beats Florida (I didn't think there was a chance in hell...)
WVU obliterates Chokelahoma
Mizzou obliterates RKansas
Kansas beats VPI pretty convincingly

What I really wish we could have was a MU/KU rematch. I still think if they played 10 times this year, they'd split. I wish there was some way that could have been a BCS game.

Either way, damnm it's been a good year in college ball.

It is nice to see the Big 12 north represent

kstater
01-04-2008, 10:57 PM
Who knows? But they have a freedom now they may not have in a playoff system so why risk it?

That's right.....$ signs!

I can guarantee you that the playoff system that's being tossed around would get a much bigger TV contract than the current BCS system. If FOX can send the "B" team out to cover 2/4 BCS games, then they aren't getting enough money in the current system. Everyone can probably agree that FOX's coverage has been horrible.

keg in kc
01-04-2008, 10:58 PM
I don't know, I thought Fox did a great job last night, covering Kansas State.

At least that's who one of the color guys said it was.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 10:59 PM
I can guarantee you that the playoff system that's being tossed around would get a much bigger TV contract than the current BCS system. If FOX can send the "B" team out to cover 2/4 BCS games, then they aren't getting enough money in the current system. Everyone can probably agree that FOX's coverage has been horrible.

Listen to me very carefully. If a playoff system would bring in the most $'s there would be a playoff system. Don't ever think for 1 iota of a second that it is not about anything but the money.

kstater
01-04-2008, 11:00 PM
I don't know, I thought Fox did a great job last night, covering Kansas State.

At least that's who one of the color guys said it was.

They did have silver pants on.

kstater
01-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Listen to me very carefully. If a playoff system would bring in the most $'s there would be a playoff system. Don't ever think for 1 iota of a second that it is not about anything but the money.

Really? I had no clue it was about money. I thought it was about finding a true national champion.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Really? I had no clue it was about money. I thought it was about finding a true national champion.

WTF would they ever want to do that when they can make more $ otherwise?

HELLO, MCFLY! Are you a Chief fan or not? Shouldn't you know better than anyone it is about making $'s not winning championships?

You think Ohio State should be playing in the NC?

Using all sound logic do you think MU should of been doinked for both KU and Illinois?

They go for the teams they think will bring in the biggest draw. A playoff system won't allow that.

kstater
01-04-2008, 11:09 PM
WTF would they ever want to do that when they can make more $ otherwise?

HELLO, MCFLY! Are you a Chief fan or not? Shouldn't you know better than anyone it is about making $'s not winning championships?
Yes I'm a Chiefs fan.

You think Ohio State should be playing in the NC?
Yes they are the best one loss team.
Using all sound logic do you think MU should of been doinked for both KU and Illinois?
Yes
They go for the teams they think will bring in the biggest draw. A playoff system won't allow that.
KU was the biggest draw in the Orange Bowl. Lew promised a lot of tickets.

KcMizzou
01-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Yes I'm a Chiefs fan.

Yes

Well... that..

Nevermind. I'm over it. OVER IT!

Grats, Beakers. Can't wait to see ya again.
:#

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Yes I'm a Chiefs fan.

Yes

Why do you think Illinois and KU should of been ahead of MU if you think there should be a playoff? See you are already talking out of both sides of your mouth.

kstater
01-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Why do you think Illinois and KU should of been ahead of MU if you think there should be a playoff? See you are already talking out of both sides of your mouth.

MU got blown out in the Big 12 championship game, and Illinois beat one of the teams in the National Championship game.

keg in kc
01-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Ohio State is the only team that inarguably deserves the national title game. As much as it pains me to say that.

The interesting thing to me about the KU/MU argument is that, if MU should be ranked higher than KU because of the head-to-head win, despite one more loss, then, by extension of that logic, should not Oklahoma be ranked ahead of MU?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:17 PM
MU got blown out in the Big 12 championship game, and Illinois beat one of the teams in the National Championship game.

Yeah but MU won the Big 12 North...KU didn't..

that's liek saying the Chargers won teh division and lost in the playoffs so the Broncos are given the rewards?

See you can't even follow your own argument

kstater
01-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Yeah but MU won the Big 12 North...KU didn't..

that's liek saying the Chargers won teh division and lost in the playoffs so the Broncos are given the rewards?

See you can't even follow your own argument

But MU lost twice.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Ohio State is the only team that inarguably deserves the national title game. As much as it pains me to say that.

The interesting thing to me about the KU/MU argument is that, if MU should be ranked higher than KU because of the head-to-head win, despite one more loss, then, by extension of that logic, should not Oklahoma be ranked ahead of MU?

Yes and here is why.....OU and MU both won their respective divisions....then OU beat MU for the conference.

In other words you have to seperate MU's playoff loss...MU was 11-1 in the "regular season" if you will and lost in the first round of the playoffs.

KU bu the same token never made it to the playoffs.

See? THAT is how a playoff system works. It is not rocket science despite some struggling with the concept though the propose it.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:21 PM
But MU lost twice.

No DUH....but in a "playoff" scenario their 2nd loss was in the playoiffs not the regular season.

KU never made it to the playoffs.

See you want playoffs and you can't even figure out how they would work or don't like the result eitehr way.

kstater
01-04-2008, 11:23 PM
No DUH....but in a "playoff: scenario their 2nd loss was in the playoiffs not the regular season.

I didn't realize the Big 12 Championship was a playoff game. My bad.

morphius
01-04-2008, 11:24 PM
No DUH....but in a "playoff" scenario their 2nd loss was in the playoiffs not the regular season.

See you want playoffs and you can't even figure out how they would work or don't like the result eitehr way.
MU lost twice to a 3 loss team now...

KU lost to a 1 loss team once...

(rankings are stupid for that reason)

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:24 PM
I didn't realize the Big 12 Championship was a playoff game. My bad.

Well in a playoff scenario would it not be? How else do you justify MU playing 13 games and KU only 12 then?

kstater
01-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Well in a playoff scenario would it not be? How else do you justify MU playing 13 games and KU only 12 then?

So you're saying the winner of the Big 12 championship game would qualify for the "playoffs?

What happens to the loser?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:26 PM
MU lost twice to a 3 loss team now...

KU lost to a 1 loss team once...

(rankings are stupid for that reason)

But OU won their "division" regardless and beat MU in what would amount to a playoff game.

So if the Chargers go and los in the playoffs and are what 9-8 or whatever does that make them worse than a 9-7 team that did not make it to the playoffs?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:26 PM
So you're saying the winner of the Big 12 championship game would qualify for the "playoffs?

What happens to the loser?

Loser sits down and Winner represents the Big 12 in what would be the next round of playoffs.

kstater
01-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Loser sits down and Winner represents the Big 12 in what would be the next round of playoffs.

So MU didn't deserve a "playoff" spot.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:29 PM
So MU didn't deserve a "playoff" spot.

They deserved the one they got which was to play OU for the conference.

keg in kc
01-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Not to mention the fact that there are no playoffs.

Pete must live in a very interesting world.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:31 PM
Not to mention the fact that there are no playoffs.

Pete must live in a very interesting world.

Ugh some of you are just hopeless.

You sit here talking about wanting a playoff system and then slam me for talking about how it would possibly work?

GFY

kstater
01-04-2008, 11:34 PM
They deserved the one they got which was to play OU for the conference.

So you admit they didn't deserve to "advance".

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:35 PM

Well I can't say I "admit" it cause there is no playoff system.

If there were a playoff system the only ones who would of made it to the playoffs would of been MU and OU. OU would of won the first round thereby knocking out MU.

keg in kc
01-04-2008, 11:37 PM
You might want to actually say you've taken the discussion into the realm of fantasy then; up to that point I'd been treating it as a discussion of what had actually happened and whether it was correct or not.

In my fantasy world, there's a 32 team playoff starting in early december. If it's an 8-team thing, I don't think it'll solve much, especially in a year strife with parity like this one. Instead of arguing who's left out of the NC game or which team got shafted in the BCS, it'll shift to which teams got left out of the playoffs.

Moot point, in any case. If it does ever change, which I doubt, it will be at least another decade.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:38 PM

Let me help you some...

MU=Winner of Big 12 North

OU=Winner of Big 12 South

Round 1 of playoffs (Game 13)= OU vs. MU

Winner: OU

Round 2 of playoffs (Game 14) = OU vs WV or whoever

and so on.....

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:38 PM
You might want to actually say you've taken the discussion into the realm of fantasy then; up to that point I'd been treating it as a discussion of what had actually happened and whether it was correct or not.

In my fantasy world, there's a 32 team playoff starting in early december. If it's an 8-team thing, I don't think it'll solve much, especially in a year strife with parity like this one. Instead of arguing who's left out of the NC game or which team got shafted in the BCS, it'll shift to which teams got left out of the playoffs.

Moot point, in any case. If it does ever change, which I doubt, it will be at least another decade.

Well aren't you just a ball of sunshine?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:40 PM
OR you take the top ranked 8 teams, bracket them out ...in which case several people such as Illinois never would of scene a game past #12

Ari ümlaüt
01-04-2008, 11:40 PM
still at it, Pete? You are insufferable.

keg in kc
01-04-2008, 11:43 PM
I don't think taking the top 8 teams would be enough. Too many good conferences for that now. I hope if it ever does happen, it's at least 16 teams like the division formerly known as 1-AA.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:45 PM
I don't think taking the top 8 teams would be enough. Too many good conferences for that now. I hope if it ever does happen, it's at least 16 teams like the division formerly known as 1-AA.

Well whatever..pick a number.

keg in kc
01-04-2008, 11:48 PM

petegz28
01-04-2008, 11:49 PM

nope was 26......try again

doomy3
01-04-2008, 11:49 PM

KC_Connection
01-05-2008, 01:36 AM
Well... that..

Nevermind. I'm over it. OVER IT!

Grats, Beakers. Can't wait to see ya again.
:#
It turns out I was right.

We went to the 'ship, and ended up winning.

The Orange Bowl championship that is. :)

KcMizzou
01-05-2008, 01:47 AM

The Orange Bowl championship that is. :)LMAO

Alright. Good enough.

phisherman
01-05-2008, 09:33 AM
pete's threads are always hysterical

Skip Towne
01-05-2008, 09:38 AM
pete's threads are always hysterical
What kind of work do you guys do?

Sure-Oz
01-05-2008, 09:40 AM

The Orange Bowl championship that is. :)
Congrats ROFL

phisherman
01-05-2008, 10:03 AM
What kind of work do you guys do?

scripting/software distribution/project mgmt/software engineer/hacker

kind of a jack of all trades

Skip Towne
01-05-2008, 10:09 AM
scripting/software distribution/project mgmt/software engineer/hacker

kind of a jack of all trades
I had Pete figured more along the lines of sanitation engineer.

Braincase
01-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Playoffs won't happen. The alumni/fanbase of the non-qualifying schools would have enough influence to insure that their teams get some sort of bowl. I have a problem with a handful of schools getting to the several premium bowls while other teams, although statistically not as good, have earned the right to play in some sort of post season game.

Skip Towne
01-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Playoffs won't happen. The alumni/fanbase of the non-qualifying schools would have enough influence to insure that their teams get some sort of bowl. I have a problem with a handful of schools getting to the several premium bowls while other teams, although statistically not as good, have earned the right to play in some sort of post season game.
The Wichita State Syndrome.