PDA

View Full Version : It's Called IGNORE

Pages : [1] 2

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:10 PM
If you don't like my threads...put me on ignore.

Don't blame me for your inabilities to ignore me.

It's not my fault.

I am not making you post in my threads.

Don't blame me.

Don't blame anyone but yourself.

I don't care what you think of me obviously....well some of you are so retarded maybe it is not that obvious.

BTW this thread is just for all of you who seem to hate my threads yet your thread count grows exponentionaly after you get done with my threads.

It's so easy and very entertaining at times to watch the same usual cast get all bent. In fact it just gives me the urge to create even more threads.

So if I am such a douche or whatever Planetphile name you fugtards repeat like robots then simply put me on ignore.

Is that so hard? Is is that hard to ignore me?

You all talk so much shit yet you can't put me on ignore?

I can't wait until baseball season comes.....THREADS UPON THREADS AWAIT YOU!!!!!

:)

doomy3
01-04-2008, 12:12 PM
OMG. Here we go again.

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:12 PM
I suppose when someone comes over to your house and craps all over the kitchen, you just ignore it?

FAX
01-04-2008, 12:13 PM
ROFL

How to win friends and influence Mr. Hootie.

FAX

unothadeal
01-04-2008, 12:14 PM
I suppose when someone comes over to your house and craps all over the kitchen, you just ignore it?
You've had people come over to your house and crap all over your kitchen?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:14 PM

This ain't YOUR house your highness.

DaKCMan AP
01-04-2008, 12:15 PM
this is sooo thread-worthy

petegz28
ROFL

FAX

Hey watch it...Donger will slam you cuse you are in Tennesee and a Chief fan.

Donger
You've had people come over to your house and crap all over your kitchen?

Metaphorically, yes.

kstater

So you crap all over your own kitchen?

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:17 PM

No, it isn't. I've made no such claim. Your behavior, however, seems to suggest that you think you have carte blanche and that WE should alter our behavior due to your needs.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:18 PM
No, it isn't. I've made no such claim. Your behavior, however, seems to suggest that you think you have carte blanche and that WE should alter our behavior due to your needs.

Uh yes you did make that claim with your lame analogy about me crapping on your floor.

blueballs
01-04-2008, 12:18 PM
If only I could quit your mothr's cooter
but it lays there quivering and steaming
on the bathroom tiles -in need of a pounding

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:20 PM
If only I could quit your mothr's cooter
but it lays there quivering and steaming
on the bathroom tiles -in need of a pounding

Yes and all you get to do is watch cause your penis is too small.

In fact she said you loved cream pies. WTF is that all about?

Donger
Uh yes you did make that claim with your lame analogy about me crapping on your floor.

Are you stupid or something? I said no such thing. This is a community BB and I am a member. It isn't MY website.

teedubya
hah hah... This guy makes MU fans proud, I'm sure.

Why would anyone put this drama queen on ignore, when WE obviously get him so riled up? Petegz28 responses are predictable and we are able to get them anytime we want from him.

You are our puppet Pete. Thanks!

http://recoveringperfectionist.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/marionette.jpeg

dance MONKEY!

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:21 PM
Are you stupid or something? I said no such thing. This is a community BB and I am a member. It isn't MY website.

Then you should choose better analogies.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:21 PM
hah hah... This guy makes MU fans proud, I'm sure.

Why would anyone put this drama queen on ignore, when WE obviously get him so riled up? Petegz28 responses are predictable and we are able to get them anytime we want from him.

You are our puppet Pete. Thanks!

http://recoveringperfectionist.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/marionette.jpeg

dance MONKEY!

You get me riled?

That's rich....

Who is the tard making excuse on why you can't ignore me? STFU

Donger
01-04-2008, 12:22 PM

I'll try some knock-knock jokes next time.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 12:23 PM

Or just deal with smarter people.

teedubya
01-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Dance, Monkey, Dance!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a15KgyXBX24&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a15KgyXBX24&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Or just deal with smarter people.

Once again if I am so stupid put me on ignore.

You can't. Cause you are sick and you cannot control yourself.

sad really.

teedubya
01-04-2008, 12:25 PM
You get me riled?

That's rich....

Who is the tard making excuse on why you can't ignore me? STFU

Of COURSE we get you riled. You can't STAND KU fans... we push your buttons, and you dance.

blueballs
01-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Yes and all you get to do is watch cause your penis is too small.

In fact she said you loved cream pies. WTF is that all about?

Yes her ass is huge

the crust in her panties needed a visit
from the pastry bag

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 12:26 PM
If you don't like our comments about your stupid threads, then put us on ignore, princess....

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:26 PM
Yes her ass is huge

the crust in her panties needed a visit
from the pastry bag

And yet you admittedly can't stay away from it heh? ROFL

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:27 PM
If you don't like our comments about your stupid threads, then put us on ignore, princess....

Ohhhhh princess...oh is your pussy hurting is that it?

FAX
01-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Stick to your principles, Mr. petegz28. I believe you can win this thing.

FAX

blueballs
01-04-2008, 12:28 PM
And yet you admittedly can't stay away from it heh? ROFL

she gives rubber necking
a whole new meaning

doomy3
01-04-2008, 12:29 PM

What's wrong with his concept, Pete? Why not just put "the usual suspects" on your ignore so you can't see our comments to your ridiculous threads?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Stick to your principles, Mr. petegz28. I believe you can win this thing.

FAX

not much interested in winning as I am in letting those who claim to hate my posts so much expose their inability to control themselves and ignore me.

crazycoffey

tssk tssk, take your own advice, use the ignore feature.....

chasedude
What's this ignore thing? LMAO j/k

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:32 PM
tssk tssk, take your own advice, use the ignore feature.....

Um no. See I create the thread. If you don't like it you ignore. I do have several on ignore. I can add you to the list if you would like. I have no problems with that.

Iowanian
01-04-2008, 12:33 PM
I smell an impending "I'm leaving forever" meltdown.

Those are always awesome.

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Um no. See I create the thread. If you don't like it you ignore. I do have several on ignore. I can add you to the list if you would like. I have no problems with that.

I see you created a few threads, so - what does that have to do with it?

blueballs
01-04-2008, 12:34 PM
This CPiggy thing is the shit
the ones who tried to crawl up my ass
are gone and all are estatic

doomy3

No, Pete lives for everyone to tell him how much of a dumbass he is. He brings this on himself.

petegz28

Nah, won't leave. Not happening. GET OVER IT....ROFL

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 12:35 PM

LMAO

hey - I'm not leaving....

:p

petegz28
No, Pete lives for everyone to tell him how much of a dumbass he is. He brings this on himself.

Yes I make you do these things. :drool:

****ing retard

chasedude

Gotta love the drama around here :p

HonestChieffan
01-04-2008, 12:36 PM
More proof we have visitors in our midst.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Yes I make you do these things. :drool:

****ing retard

That is exactly why you start threads like this. You said as much in the first post of the thread.

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Must be a boring day in Olathe....

Bugeater
It's a bit difficult to ignore someone who acts like an attention starved two year old, but I do my best.

FAX
not much interested in winning as I am in letting those who claim to hate my posts so much expose their inability to control themselves and ignore me.

Exactly. It's a brilliant strategy, Mr. petegz28. Absolutely brilliant.

And, if it works, practically everyone will have you on CPiggy by the end of the day which will prove you were right all along. Pure genius.

FAX

kstater
01-04-2008, 12:39 PM

And, if it works, practically everyone will have you on CPiggy by the end of the day which will prove you were right all along. Pure genius.

FAX

That'll learn'em

DaKCMan AP

FAX

Which begs the question: If a thread is created by one who is on universal ignore, does the thread exist?

doomy3

FAX

ROFL ROFL

petegz28

FAX

No they won't..that is just it. They can't control themselves. It is an obsessive\compulsive disorder they have.

You would think most would be eager to put me on ignore but look at all the excuses as to why they "can't"...that's right not "won't" but "can't".

Insanely hysterical.

I might even sellt his on the internet to some Psych student as a case study in OCD. ROFL

unothadeal
01-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Suck it up, bitches.

Iowanian
01-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Nah, won't leave. Not happening. GET OVER IT....ROFL

I don't want you to leave. I enjoy watching you lick the boogers and bugs off of the window.

Bearcat
01-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Most on this board seem to have no life outside of the planet.

Yeah, that would suck, gochiefs...

I can't wait until baseball season comes.....THREADS UPON THREADS AWAIT YOU!!!!!

chasedude
01-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Which begs the question: If a thread is created by one who is on universal ignore, does the thread exist?

I like this analogy. It's kind of like the tree falling in the forest thing. If no one's around does it make a sound? :)

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 12:51 PM
No they won't..that is just it. They can't control themselves. It is an obsessive\compulsive disorder they have.

You would think most would be eager to put me on ignore but look at all the excuses as to why they "can't"...that's right not "won't" but "can't".

Insanely hysterical.

I might even sellt his on the internet to some Psych student as a case study in OCD. ROFL

It's really quite simple, really it is. You say something stupid and someone posts their opinion of said stupid comment/post/thread. You get bent out of shape and start four more threads about your threadstarting woes in angst and then you say we should just ignore you.

Well, I said ignore me, but really I was only going for point making efforts. So I recant that stance and say;

STFU - only about your complaints. Say what you want, and deal with what is said about it. Start a hundred threads to prove your superiority and if in those hundred threads doomy or I or someone says your and idiot hundreds times each, well that just might be the price of tea in china.

FAX
01-04-2008, 12:52 PM
I like this analogy. It's kind of like the tree falling in the forest thing. If no one's around does it make a sound? :)

I'm glad you brought that up. I've been meaning to start a fabulous, new thread on this subject, Mr. chasedude.

There have been some recent discoveries by a couple of Swedish scientists in the field of quantum mechanics and following up on Bell's theorem that have proved beyond any doubt that reality does not actually exist until said reality is "consciously observed". So, the answer is no way Jose.

Not only that, but each person "consciously observes" his or her own reality independent of others, which means that every individual is, in fact, experiencing a reality that is potentially substantially different from all other persons, as is the case here.

FAX

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:53 PM
It's really quite simple, really it is. You say something stupid and someone posts their opinion of said stupid comment/post/thread. You get bent out of shape and start four more threads about your threadstarting woes in angst and then you say we should just ignore you.

Well, I said ignore me, but really I was only going for point making efforts. So I recant that stance and say;

STFU - only about your complaints. Say what you want, and deal with what is said about it. Start a hundred threads to prove your superiority and if in those hundred threads doomy or I or someone says your and idiot hundreds times each, well that just might be the price of tea in china.

See you proved my point. Thanks!!!! :)

What other excuse you have?

I HAD to eat that Big Mac cause McDonald's was there and I HAD to eat and get fat to SHOW them what douchenozzles they are?

ROFL

DaKCMan AP
01-04-2008, 12:54 PM
I HAD to eat that Big Mac cause McDonald's was there and I HAD to eat and get fat to SHOW them what douchenozzles they are?

Wasn't that the premise of the documentary?

ROYC75
01-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Man, Pete has gone bye bye ......... Pete, you OK, man you are tripping out today .

petegz28
01-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Wasn't that the premise of the documentary?

Um yeah but I wasn't referring to the documentary Professor.

And to cede your inaccurrate asessment no moron eats Mcdonald's 3 times a day for 30 days straight and expects to be anything other that fat and unhealthy.

anyone who thinks otherwise is in line with half the fugtardson this board I guess.

Most people don't need some moron to show them how bad McDonald's CAN be.

But then again there are those that feel that can't keep themselves from bitching about threads being created eitehr so I guess teh movie had it's target audience.

Bearcat
01-04-2008, 01:00 PM
There have been some recent discoveries by a couple of Swedish scientists in the field of quantum mechanics and following up on Bell's theorem that have proved beyond any doubt that reality does not actually exist until said reality is "consciously observed". So, the answer is no way Jose.

Not only that, but each person "consciously observes" his or her own reality independent of others, which means that every individual is, in fact, experiencing a reality that is potentially substantially different from all other persons, as is the case here.

FAX
I've read that babies cannot comprehend reality beyond what they can see, smell, taste, or feel. If it's not in front of their face, it doesn't exist. That's why peek-a-boo is so entertaining.

So, are you saying it's not about perception... there's no absolute reality? For example, if a Kansas fan calls a Mizzou fan an idiot,
Kansas fan's reality: Mizzou fan is an idiot
Mizzou fan's reality: Kansas fan is an arrogant ass.
Absolute reality: Mizzou fan is an idiot and possibly homosexual.

It's quite simple.

:p

chasedude
01-04-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm glad you brought that up. I've been meaning to start a fabulous, new thread on this subject, Mr. chasedude.

FAX

Too bad Timothy Leary is dead, you two could carry on a helluva conversation with this point.

Sully
01-04-2008, 01:06 PM
This thread sucks.

I wish I didn't have to read it.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 01:09 PM
This thread sucks.

I wish I didn't have to read it.

LOL, but you have to because you are OCD and obsessed with petegz28, apparently.

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 01:13 PM
See you proved my point. Thanks!!!! :)

What other excuse you have?

ROFL

WRONG, idiot....

I didn't HAVE to eat the big mac. I WANTED to.

I can't speak for everyone, but for me personally, I am passing the time on here BSing with people in the 10pm thread, reading about the rumors, looking at some pictures in the girlie thread and CALLING AN ASSHAT AN ASSHAT, WHEN SAID ASSHAT ACTS LIKE A COMPLETE ASSHAT!

caps were on for dramatic effects only and not because I'm actually sitting here yelling at the monitor. Because I'm not.

Sully
01-04-2008, 01:14 PM
LOL, but you have to because you are OCD and obsessed with petegz28, apparently.
Admittedly.
I'm sure it's due to a lack of self-thought.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 01:15 PM
Admittedly.
I'm sure it's due to a lack of self-thought.

Of Course. You must be a democrat ROFL

HonestChieffan
01-04-2008, 01:19 PM
When did Timothy Leary die? He was like a guru of "self-thought".

go bo
01-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Are you stupid or something? I said no such thing. This is a community BB and I am a member. It isn't MY website.you're too modest...

didn't you get the memo?

you and taco have been given the keys to the planet locker room...

now, what you are going to do with that access is the question...

hey, don't feel bad, it could have been duhneese... :p :p :p

DaFace
01-04-2008, 01:26 PM
I just don't really get why you feel the need to be such an ass. I'm not even a KU fan and you annoy me. :shrug:

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Of Course. You must be a democrat ROFL

don't forget brainwashed.

My mind is too dirty to have ever been washed....

doomy3
01-04-2008, 01:27 PM
I just don't really get why you feel the need to be such an ass. I'm not even a KU fan and you annoy me. :shrug:

How dare you respond to him. That's what IGNORE is for.

petegz28

Cause dickheads like you bitch about people creating threads. And insted of ignoring them you just keep bitching about it.

So who is annoying?

The fool or the fool that posts in the fools threads?

Skip Towne
When did Timothy Leary die? He was like a guru of "self-thought".
May 31, 1996

go bo
01-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Or just deal with smarter people.i don't know who you are, but that was one of the best quips i've seen around here for awhile...

first-rate... :toast:

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Cause dickheads like you bitch about people creating threads. And insted of ignoring them you just keep bitching about it.

So who is annoying?

The fool or the fool that posts in the fools threads?

So you admit you're a fool?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:30 PM
So you admit you're a fool?

At times sure I am.

But you keep posting in my thread so WTF does that make you?

go bo
01-04-2008, 01:30 PM
not much interested in winning as I am in letting those who claim to hate my posts so much expose their inability to control themselves and ignore me.now this is eerie...

it sounds exactly like duuneese...

seriously...

DaFace
01-04-2008, 01:34 PM
now this is eerie...

seriously...

Yikes...I hadn't noticed, but you're right.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:35 PM
now this is eerie...

seriously...

Is duuneese a poster on here or something? If so I am not him\her\it.

bobbything
01-04-2008, 01:35 PM
High, simply high comedy is comprised here. If there were ever a bigger attention whore on any forum anywhere on teh world wide interwebs, someone please direct me there.

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 01:36 PM
At times sure I am.

But you keep posting in my thread so WTF does that make you?

Bored.... Looking for cheap entertainment....

NOW STFU AND DANCE YOU FOOL!

go bo
01-04-2008, 01:37 PM
If you don't like our comments about your stupid threads, then put us on ignore, princess....i don't know about him, but i have you on my ignore list but you're still posting...

what's up with that?

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 01:38 PM
now this is eerie...

seriously...

It mated.... Soon the world will be overpopulated with Duuuneeisses.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:40 PM
It mated.... Soon the world will be overpopulated with Duuuneeisses.

I get it...someone who obviously didn't fit in with the Planet Clique of Cool People's?? LOL

Youa re so full of shit you should sell used cars.

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 01:40 PM
i don't know about him, but i have you on my ignore list but you're still posting...

what's up with that?

I clicked on the anti - ignore option when I signed up.....

Pablo
01-04-2008, 01:41 PM
I do blame myself.

Mr. Kotter
01-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Nah, I'd just rather negative rep you. :)

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Nah, I'd just rather negative rep you. :)

Oh no not neg rep ROFL

What will I ever do now??????

What a flipping maroon.

Why is your rep disabled asshat?

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 01:45 PM
I get it...someone who obviously didn't fit in with the Planet Clique of Cool People's?? LOL

Youa re so full of shit you should sell used cars.

There are no cool cliques in this planet.... :harumph:

and what kind of car do you want to buy?

go bo
01-04-2008, 01:46 PM

Those are always awesome.i've always enjoyed the humor (both intentional and inadvertent) around here...

but the drama is, as you say, always awesome...

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:46 PM
There are no cool cliques in this planet.... :harumph:

and what kind of car do you want to buy?

Well I will say there are no "cool" cliques on here that is for sure.

Mr. Kotter
01-04-2008, 01:48 PM

Because I decided it was a really, really stupid feature. fwiw, I do use it mostly to send "PMs".....except when I come across clowns like you who seem to get bent out of shape about it. Heh.

Can you PM me/neg rep me before you start your next "I'm leaving forever" thread....I'd like to get some popcorn ready.

;)

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Well I will say there are no "cool" cliques on here that is for sure.

what did you think "in this planet" meant? The real world or maybe (since the name is Chief's Planet) I meant on the board.

How old are you, do your parents know you're on here?

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 01:49 PM

If you don't like that his Rep is disabled then use the Ignore feature, Butch.

Bob Dole
01-04-2008, 01:51 PM
In tonight's episode of "Dancing with the Tards"...

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:51 PM
If you don't like that his Rep is disabled then use the Ignore feature, Butch.

I just htink it i schicken shit to talk about reping someone when your own is turned off.

Then again a sissy **** like you probably thinks it is "cool"

Mr. Kotter
01-04-2008, 01:52 PM
In tonight's episode of "Dancing with the Tards"...

Hey, tards is cheap AND easy....what's wrong with that? ;)

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Because I decided it was a really, really stupid feature. fwiw, I do use it mostly to send "PMs".....except when I come across clowns like you who seem to get bent out of shape about it. Heh.

Can you PM me/neg rep me before you start your next "I'm leaving forever" thread....I'd like to get some popcorn ready.

;)

I wa, I wa, I wa, I wa

What was that sweetie?

How many excuses you got ? ROFL

Reerun_KC
01-04-2008, 01:53 PM

Ha Ha CC is a sissy!

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
01-04-2008, 01:53 PM
I just htink it i schicken shit to talk about reping someone when your own is turned off.

Please feel free to negative rep me.....it still registers; it's just not displayed to the "public."

I'll look forward to crying myself to sleep tonight. Thanks in advance.

"Give me more, please...SIR!"

:rolleyes:

Reerun_KC
01-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Petegz28? Is this you?
http://www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum24/short_bus_plane.jpg

petegz28
01-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Please feel free to negative rep me.....it still registers; it's just not displayed to the "public."

I'll look forward to crying myself to sleep tonight. Thanks in advance.

"Give me more, please...SIR!"

No, I think you showing us all what a chicken shit you really are is good enough for me.

go bo
01-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Gotta love the drama around here :pYES!

gotta love the drama indeed...

it's usually first rate entertainment...

btw, welcome aboard the 'drama is good' bandwagon...

that makes 2 of us...

and we're on a roll now because we have doubled our membership in the past 5 minutes...

bobbything
01-04-2008, 01:58 PM
In all honesty, this is exactly what I picture pete looking like...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1151/877040314_a4a912d946_o.jpg

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Ha Ha CC is a sissy!

ROFL

yeah, it got me on that one....

I think it's because I called it Butch, now it wants to hold me....

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:01 PM
In all honesty, this is exactly what I picture pete looking like...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1151/877040314_a4a912d946_o.jpg

Probably storek off to it too don't you. Admit it you queer why else would you even have such a pic?

You jack off to fat faced guy you pervert!

bobbything
01-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Probably storek off to it too don't you. Admit it you queer why else would you even have such a pic?

You jack off to fat faced guy you pervert!
You apparently weren't around in the 80's. Not surprising in the least.

doomy3

What in the f*ck are you trying to say?

Pablo

You jack off to fat faced guy you pervert!I wish I could storek off. I suppose that's a talent I don't possess.

chasedude
01-04-2008, 02:04 PM
YES!

gotta love the drama indeed...

it's usually first rate entertainment...

btw, welcome aboard the 'drama is good' bandwagon...

that makes 2 of us...

and we're on a roll now because we have doubled our membership in the past 5 minutes...

Grabbed myself a bowl of popcorn ;)

Donger
I self-think that it's getting flustrated.

doomy3
petegz28 is imploding as we speak...

doomy3
I self-think that it's getting flustrated.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:05 PM
You apparently weren't around in the 80's. Not surprising in the least.

Uh yes I was. I apparently don't make it a habbit to collect pictures of fat faced men to have private sexual fantasies with.

ROFL

chasedude
01-04-2008, 02:05 PM
I wish I could storek off. I suppose that's a talent I don't possess.

Clarence Carter's got it LMAO

HonestChieffan
01-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Uh yes I was. I apparently don't make it a habbit to collect pictures of fat faced men to have private sexual fantasies with.

ROFL

Thats habit.

Donger
01-04-2008, 02:07 PM

ROFL

Good lord man, if you are going to jerk it to pictures of fat-faced men, at least have the common decency to not do so in public view.

Damn....

Reerun_KC
01-04-2008, 02:08 PM
yeah, it got me on that one....

I think it's because I called it Butch, now it wants to hold me....
LMAO

that is priceless!

this guy is surpassing GOATSE and HOOTIE status, taking it to a whole new level!

bobbything
01-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Oh, so you're just stupid then?

doomy3
01-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Boy Pete, I must say, this thread has potential.

It might be your best one yet!

chagrin
01-04-2008, 02:11 PM
ROFL

FAX

Is this guy also hootie?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Oh, so you're just stupid then?

I am stupid cause I don't jerk off to fat guys with you?

I guess I am stupid then.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Boy Pete, I must say, this thread has potential.

It might be your best one yet!

Your post count sure has grown hasn't it?

ROFL

Bob Dole
01-04-2008, 02:13 PM
Maybe it dipped below 70 degrees in Olathe.

go bo
WRONG, idiot....

I didn't HAVE to eat the big mac. I WANTED to.

I can't speak for everyone, but for me personally, I am passing the time on here BSing with people in the 10pm thread, reading about the rumors, looking at some pictures in the girlie thread and CALLING AN ASSHAT AN ASSHAT, WHEN SAID ASSHAT ACTS LIKE A COMPLETE ASSHAT!

caps were on for dramatic effects only and not because I'm actually sitting here yelling at the monitor. Because I'm not.all those caps make my ears hurt...

and then you tell me that you are not yelling at all...

distressing beyond belief...

i think i'm going to have to put me on my ignore list pretty soon...

petegz28
Maybe it dipped below 70 degrees in Olathe.

Oh please you sissies in Texas were acting like it was cold out or something this last week.

FAX
01-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Is this guy also hootie?

I don't think so, Mr. chagrin, but I do think that Mr. Hootie would like this thread.

FAX

chagrin
01-04-2008, 02:14 PM
I don't think so, Mr. chagrin, but I do think that Mr. Hootie would like this thread.

FAX

gotcha

Pablo
01-04-2008, 02:15 PM
"Oh, you gonna take me home tonight...
oh, down beside that red fire-light
oh, you gonna let it all hang out
fat-faced men you make pete's rockin world go round."

Reerun_KC
01-04-2008, 02:16 PM
i think i'm going to have to put me on my ignore list pretty soon....

We can do that? Man this place would be perfect if we could all start ignoring ourselves!

bobbything
01-04-2008, 02:17 PM
I am stupid cause I don't jerk off to fat guys with you?

I guess I am stupid then.
This post above simply proves to me that you are, in fact, Francis Buxton.

Simply Red
01-04-2008, 02:17 PM
This is about 10 degrees worth of stupidity. But 30 below on the stupid-factor.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:18 PM
This post above simply proves to me that you are, in fact, Francis Buxton.

Yea? I know not who that is. I did not make it a habbit to follow fat faced men in the 80's...is he the guy you beat the meat too?

doomy3
01-04-2008, 02:18 PM
This is about 10 degrees worth of stupidity. But 30 below on the stupid-factor.

That is a great self-thought.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Yea? I know not who that is. I did not make it a habbit to follow fat faced men in the 80's...is he the guy you beat the meat too?

If someone took away all your posts that were direct repeats of each other, you would be lucky to be in triple digits.

go bo
It mated.... Soon the world will be overpopulated with Duuuneeisses.egad...

please, let this be a joke...

the image of little dehnises running all over the board is frightening beyond words...

chasedude
petegz28, I hope you don't have high blood pressure. Because I've suddenly had a vision of your head exploding like the guy from scanners. Chill out!

petegz28
If someone took away all your posts that were direct repeats of each other, you would be lucky to be in triple digits.

Dude if someone did that to you then you would have maybe 2 posts so I woiuld STFU if I were you.

bobbything
01-04-2008, 02:21 PM
There is no possible way you're a day older than 14. No friggin' way in hell. If so, you have to be a parody poster. The spawn of one of the more rational, prominent posters in the forum.

go bo
01-04-2008, 02:22 PM
I clicked on the anti - ignore option when I signed up.....damn, foiled again... :) :) :)

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:22 PM
There is no possible way you're a day older than 14. No friggin' way in hell. If so, you have to be a parody poster. The spawn of one of the more rational, prominent posters in the forum.

Why cause I didn't get off to fat guys?

Why am I 14 cause I don't know your hero there in he picutre?

Maybe I was too busy chasing females to worry about fat men?

kstater
01-04-2008, 02:23 PM

You ain't doing it right if you have to chase them.

Donger
01-04-2008, 02:24 PM
It get the self-feeling that pete is going to have self-nightmares about being chased by naked, fat guys tonight.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Dude if someone did that to you then you would have maybe 2 posts so I woiuld STFU if I were you.

You have proven that people telling you to STFU has no effect, so why try?

Pablo
01-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Ah...I'm glad he's one of your guys, MU fans.

Gonzo
This thread is worthless without antifreeze and John Goodman.

petegz28
You ain't doing it right if you have to chase them.

Look Mr. Arkansas your sister jumping your bones don't count as women chasing you.

kstater
01-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Look Mr. Arkansas your sister jumping your bones don't count as women chasing you.

Why not? Makes my job easier.

petegz28
Why not? Makes my job easier.

That would explain a lot. ROFL

Simply Red
It get the self-feeling that pete is going to have self-nightmares about being chased by naked, fat guys tonight.

you spelled "I" incorrectly.

RJ
01-04-2008, 02:30 PM
OK

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:31 PM

You wouldn't find that to be nightmarish?

unothadeal
01-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Suck it up, bitches.

go bo
01-04-2008, 02:32 PM
If you don't like that his Rep is disabled then use the Ignore feature, Butch.butch, heh heh...

he said butch... PBJ PBJ PBJ

SPchief
01-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Wtf is going on here? :shrug:

Skip Towne
01-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Ah...I'm glad he's one of your guys, MU fans.
I wish we had one of our own but since we don't we'll just have to use theirs.

kstater
01-04-2008, 02:37 PM
It's the new installment of "As the Planet Turns."

The second half of the show is in the flip flop thread.

Pablo
01-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Wtf is going on here? :shrug:Nothing worthwhile.

Pete made a thread saying how if we didn't like the threads he makes, to put him on ignore, and how other posters are impulsive, and can't help but post in his threads and start contraversy, and we should all put him on ignore, rather than respond or post in the numerous threads he creates.

Drama follows...with plenty of jokes and pictures involving pudgy men, and questioning Pete's sexuality.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 02:39 PM

Nothing out of the ordinary. Just another, high quality thread by petegz28.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Nothing worthwhile.

Pete made a thread saying how if we didn't like the threads he makes, to put him on ignore, and how other posters are impulsive, and can't help but post in his threads and start contraversy, and we should all put him on ignore, rather than respond or post in the numerous threads he creates.

Drama follows...with plenty of jokes and pictures involving pudgy men, and questioning Pete's sexuality.

How many posts have you made in my threads to you idiot fugtard??

You just proved my point!

bobbything
01-04-2008, 02:41 PM
It a reenactment of this scene (http://youtube.com/watch?v=HyXDK2JBk_U&feature=related) in Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 02:42 PM

You just proved my point!

How many times do I have to tell you, you don't have a point...

Now go somewhere else to stroke your butterwinkle

Sure-Oz
01-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Wow, who knew this would go 11 pages and i have no clue wtf is going on

Pablo
01-04-2008, 02:43 PM

You just proved my point!OMG!! You're so correct. Wow, I didn't even realize how impulsive I was. Thank you petegz28, for showing me the light!

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:44 PM
How many times do I have to tell you, you don't have a point...

Now go somewhere else to stroke your butterwinkle

Why are you still posting in this thread then???

ROFL

Buzz

Did a man die? :hmmm:

petegz28
OMG!! You're so correct. Wow, I didn't even realize how impulsive I was. Thank you petegz28, for showing me the light!

Don't leave out the Obsessive.

ChiefsGirl
01-04-2008, 02:45 PM
I think pete's daddy didn't give him enough attention as a child. :(

SPchief
Don't leave out the Obsessive.

Am I obsessed?

petegz28

11 pages of people telling me how stupid the thread is.

Yes figure that one out!

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:46 PM

I don't want to hear about the attention your daddy gave you.

Pablo
01-04-2008, 02:47 PM
I think pete's daddy didn't give him enough attention as a child. :(Can you blame him?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Can you blame him?

So why do you insist on posting in my "stupid threads"? I mean since you feel my dad was all in Right to not pay attention to me and all?

FAX
01-04-2008, 02:49 PM

To be honest, it's kind of pissing me off, Mr. Sure-Oz. I stay up late devising new thread concepts and sweat bloody bullets trying to eke out 100 posts so I can get within 90 threads of Mr. Skip Towne's record and deals like this generate 200 posts like nobody's business.

It's putting a major cramp in my freaking butterwinkle.

FAX

HonestChieffan
He sure took the heat of Frazod.

crazycoffey
....you have to be a parody poster. The spawn of one of the more rational, prominent posters in the forum.

It's one of mine. I'm reallllly bored today.....

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Why are you still posting in this thread then???

ROFL

Because I'm am not yet entertained. DANCE, FOOL, DANCE!

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 02:52 PM
To be honest, it's kind of pissing me off, Mr. Sure-Oz. I stay up late devising new thread concepts and sweat bloody bullets trying to eke out 100 posts so I can get within 90 threads of Mr. Skip Towne's record and deals like this generate 200 posts like nobody's business.

FAX

You have a butterwrinkle?

ChiefsGirl
How much longer before pete's girlfriend phisherman comes to his defend his honor?

petegz28

FAX

Aw my bad Mr. Fax. I was not aware of the record you so desired to achieve. How can I make it up to you?

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:53 PM
How much longer before pete's girlfriend phisherman comes to his defend his honor?

Is it too cold to work or did your pimp give you a Friday off for once?

crazycoffey
01-04-2008, 02:54 PM
I think it left off the "ANCE" in it's thread title.

Pablo
01-04-2008, 02:54 PM
So why do you insist on posting in my "stupid threads"? I mean since you feel my dad was all in Right to not pay attention to me and all?So I'll take that as an admission of your father's neglegance...

And as "stupid" as your threads may be, it's fairly interesting for you to take the me-against the world stance every time you create one. You can't turn away from a car-wreck, and your threads inevitably end up being car wrecks.

You're an evil genius Pete, and your threads inspire us all.

HonestChieffan
01-04-2008, 02:55 PM

Perhaps it was always refering to him as "her" or "she" that pushed him over the abyss.

FAX
01-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Aw my bad Mr. Fax. I was not aware of the record you so desired to achieve. How can I make it up to you?

If you see one of my threads (and no matter how lame it might be), just post a lot in it, Mr. petegz28.

Currently, I'm 99 threads behind Mr. Skip Towne in the All Time 100 Post Thread Making Competition. I can use all the help I can get.

FAX

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:56 PM
So I'll take that as an admission of your father's neglegance...

And as "stupid" as your threads may be, it's fairly interesting for you to take the me-against the world stance every time you create one. You can't turn away from a car-wreck, and your threads inevitably end up being car wrecks.

You're an evil genius Pete, and your threads inspire us all.

I wa, I wa, I wa.....

keep on with the excuses butt crack.

Donger
you spelled "I" incorrectly.

Not so. I did leave the 's' off 'get,' however.

Donger
You wouldn't find that to be nightmarish?

No, I'd find it hilarious.

Pablo
01-04-2008, 02:57 PM
If you see one of my threads (and no matter how lame it might be), just post a lot in it, Mr. petegz28.

Currently, I'm 99 threads behind Mr. Skip Towne in the All Time 100 Post Thread Making Competition. I can use all the help I can get.

FAXWell, start one FAX. Make it something simple, like name your favorite band..and I'm sure we'll get plenty of responses. I promise to personally post in whatever thread you create at least 10 times.

Pablo
I wa, I wa, I wa.....

keep on with the excuses butt crack.Okay, just so long as you keep on with the clever names.

HonestChieffan

FAX

Thread baiting slut. Next, you will become a nazi.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:58 PM

FAX

You see the groupies that follow me. I shall flex my powers of hearding the Planet Sheep on your behalf my friend. :)

petegz28
01-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Well, start one FAX. Make it something simple, like name your favorite band..and I'm sure we'll get plenty of responses. I promise to personally post in whatever thread you create at least 10 times.

At least. :shake:

Ceej
01-04-2008, 02:59 PM
I pray to the Lord above that peter is single and does not have any kids.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 03:01 PM
I pray to the Lord above that peter is single and does not have any kids.

I wouldn't take you if I was.

Ceej
01-04-2008, 03:02 PM
What do you tell your "wife" you do all day?

Bad ass.

HonestChieffan
01-04-2008, 03:02 PM
"if I were".

petegz28
01-04-2008, 03:07 PM
"if I were".

whatever Professor

FAX
01-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Thread baiting slut. Next, you will become a nazi.

Simmah!!!!

Look, at least I don't bump my threads relentlessly and for months and years like some people do in order to maintain their 100 post thread crown, Mr. HonestChieffan. My threads suck, it's true. Sometimes I hesitate to post in them myself. But, a guy has to do what he can to compete in this world and, by God, I'm going after Mr. Skip Towne's record - like it or not.

FAX

Iowanian
01-04-2008, 03:15 PM
petegZ28
http://lordoftheflies.org/img/Pict29.jpg

Iowanian
01-04-2008, 03:17 PM
[chiefsplanet] [/blood in the water]
"CRYyyyyyyyyyyyyy PIGGY! CRYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
http://www.lowculture.com/archives/images/lord_flies.jpg

FAX
01-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Well, start one FAX. Make it something simple, like name your favorite band..and I'm sure we'll get plenty of responses. I promise to personally post in whatever thread you create at least 10 times.

Thanks, Mr. GonzoRox88. You're a good person and one hell of a poster. I appreciate your support.

I have several ideas for threads including one on the Impact of Black Market Liposuction Procedures on Traditional Korean Cultural Mores. That should be a doozy.

FAX

HonestChieffan
01-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Simmah!!!!

Look, at least I don't bump my threads relentlessly and for months and years like some people do in order to maintain their 100 post thread crown, Mr. HonestChieffan. My threads suck, it's true. Sometimes I hesitate to post in them myself. But, a guy has to do what he can to compete in this world and, by God, I'm going after Mr. Skip Towne's record - like it or not.

FAX

Nice move to nazi. You do refrainn from self engrandisment and I look up to you on that count.

Delano
01-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Pete, I love your Royals threads.

You have a way with words.

You are the good humor fairy.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 03:21 PM

I can't wait for baseball and to see the Royals group back again this year. We have some pretty good threads.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 03:22 PM

It's hard to pick the worst:

Pete's Royals, Chiefs, or College Football threads.

Clearly his best threads are his "IGNORE" threads though.

doomy3
01-04-2008, 03:24 PM

FAX

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Yet another quality FAX post.

Ceej
01-04-2008, 03:24 PM
I sort of envisioned Peter as a mall security guard. Sweet talkie and everything! Huzzahhh!

Buzz
01-04-2008, 03:32 PM
I sort of envisioned Peter as a mall security guard. Sweet talkie and everything! Huzzahhh!

and here I was thinking he just missed his nap and needed a time out in the corner... :rolleyes:

El Jefe
01-04-2008, 03:33 PM
It's hard to pick the worst:

Pete's Royals, Chiefs, or College Football threads.

Clearly his best threads are his "IGNORE" threads though.

I have to admit, from an un-biased opinion this is hilarious, after reading all the pages of this thread. This thread should make the Hall of Classics.

Skip Towne
01-04-2008, 03:43 PM
My God!! Are you guys still playing pin the tail on the dumbass?

HonestChieffan
01-04-2008, 03:47 PM
My God!! Are you guys still playing pin the tail on the dumbass?

Baiting to see if he rises to the Royals bait Skip Town-san. Have a seat and some suchi and watch the game.

Sure-Oz
01-04-2008, 03:49 PM

FAX
ROFL REP

01-04-2008, 04:13 PM
I hate HP customer support. Damn companies and their outsourcing of American jobs. Just wasted nearly an hour of my day before I got to someone that could actually understand English and knew what the word Supervisor meant. For whatever reason, they seem to think Supervisor means Service Technician. So I started stating Manager, was given a Service Technician. Person in charge, Service Technician.

I finally got this nice lady in Canada who got me to a man in Canada who did the best he could to help me and offered a sincere apology for each individual frustration. He listened to all my grievances and actually seemed to care.

Very good at his job. It is too bad the good ones get promoted to make room for the horrible ones.

Mr. Kotter
01-04-2008, 05:00 PM

I'm guessin' ENDelt....or Hel'n.

Maybe that dickhead SDChiefsfan creep. :hmmm:

petegz28
01-04-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm guessin' ENDelt....or Hel'n.

Maybe that dickhead SDChiefsfan creep. :hmmm:

Well I don't know WTF you are guessing. I am me. No one else.

Fliping tard.

SLAG
01-04-2008, 05:18 PM
I hate HP customer support. Damn companies and their outsourcing of American jobs. Just wasted nearly an hour of my day before I got to someone that could actually understand English and knew what the word Supervisor meant. For whatever reason, they seem to think Supervisor means Service Technician. So I started stating Manager, was given a Service Technician. Person in charge, Service Technician.

I finally got this nice lady in Canada who got me to a man in Canada who did the best he could to help me and offered a sincere apology for each individual frustration. He listened to all my grievances and actually seemed to care.

Very good at his job. It is too bad the good ones get promoted to make room for the horrible ones.

THis past week, I have had to call, Sprint, PayPal, Microsoft, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile...

I honestly believe that there are NO call centers left in the united states.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 05:19 PM
THis past week, I have had to call, Sprint, PayPal, Microsoft, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile...

Sprint has a bunch of call centers in the US.

Mr. Kotter
01-04-2008, 05:21 PM

Fliping tard.

Definitely SDChiefsfan. What an asswipe he was.

Your shitty spelling almost threw me off; that dude could spell most of the time. Unless he was drinking or ingesting rat dung.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Definitely SDChiefsfan. What an asswipe he was.

Your shitty spelling almost threw me off; that dude could spell most of the time. Unless he was drinking or ingesting rat dung.

Dude I am not any of these people you are talking about. You can ask Wutamess, Phobia or Phisherman.

They unlike you don't have their head in their ass.

01-04-2008, 05:26 PM

Gotta love outsourcing. Thanks to all the politicians for that one.

stumppy
01-04-2008, 05:30 PM

Fliping tard.

DUH!!!

Everyone knows Kotter is a tard.:) You need to come up with something new.

Mr. Kotter
Dude I am not any of these people you are talking about. You can ask Wutamess, Phobia or Phisherman.

They unlike you don't have their head in their ass.

Guess I'll do that, cause I know Phil and have met wutamess at least once....oh, hey....wait a minute...

:eek:

HOLY CRAP....you are THAT dude they've talked about..... :hmmm:

petegz28
DUH!!!

Everyone knows Kotter is a tard.:) You need to come up with something new.

I will try..... :(

petegz28
01-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Guess I'll do that, cause I know Phil and have met wutamess at least once....oh, hey....wait a minute...

:eek:

HOLY CRAP....you are THAT dude they've talked about..... :hmmm:

Nice back peddal

Gonzo
01-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Well petegz28, I think you are a high caliber poster and personally hope to buy you a buffalo wing one of these days.

(That's all you get with the little one on the way and all)

Go Royals....Etc. Etc.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Well petegz28, I think you are a high caliber poster and personally hope to buy you a buffalo wing one of these days.

(That's all you get with the little one on the way and all)

Go Royals....Etc. Etc.

Gratz on the little one!

teedubya
01-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Doesn't Duhneese live in Olathe? :hmmm:

kstater
01-04-2008, 06:00 PM
petegz doesn't use enough smilies to be duneese.

teedubya
01-04-2008, 06:02 PM
petegz doesn't use enough smilies to be duneese.

maybe he is MARRIED to her?

Halfcan
01-04-2008, 06:29 PM
IGNORE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!

beavis
01-04-2008, 06:54 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to petegz28 again.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Wow.

Hammock Parties
01-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Please tell me I was never this bad.

Skip Towne
01-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Please tell me I was never this bad.
You were pretty obnoxious but Pete is the World Champeen.

go bo
01-04-2008, 09:16 PM
It mated.... LMAO LMAO LMAO
that has to be one of the best quips so far this year...

morphius
01-04-2008, 09:19 PM
THREADS UPON THREADS AWAIT YOU!!!!!

Hey look, someone begging, "morphius please take away my thread creation privileges!".

:D

KcMizzou
01-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Please tell me I was never this bad.Oh, make no mistake, you were.

That was a loooong time ago, though.

Skip Towne
01-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Hey look, someone begging, "morphius please take away my thread creation privileges!".

Thanks for that.

OnTheWarpath15
01-04-2008, 09:28 PM

PLEASE tell me you're not just teasing us and actually pulled the trigger?

:grovel:

kstater
01-04-2008, 09:38 PM

But, how will he make his "I'm leaving forever" thread?

go bo
01-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Oh, make no mistake, you were.

That was a loooong time ago, though.yep...

goatse was much worse for the first few years...

much much worse than this pretender...

but he's turned into a real asset to this community after his rough start...

go bo
01-04-2008, 09:49 PM

:Dsometimes you got to pull the trigger... /herm

KcMizzou
01-04-2008, 10:07 PM
sometimes you got to pull the trigger... /herm(half a season too late) /Herm.

petegz28
01-04-2008, 10:13 PM
still posting in this thread???

ROFL OMG too funny!

petegz28
01-04-2008, 10:14 PM
But, how will he make his "I'm leaving forever" thread?

So you won't ignore me yet you want me to leave?

go bo
02-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Once again if I am so stupid put me on ignore.

You can't. Cause you are sick and you cannot control yourself.

sad really.duhneese?

is that you?

go bo
02-01-2008, 02:25 PM
(half a season too late) /Herm.my dogs think i've lost my mind because i am laughing so hard...

great quip... :clap: