PDA

View Full Version : So Britney Spears is suicidal???

memyselfI
01-04-2008, 07:19 PM
I said when she shaved her head that she was making a cry for help and that I saw her heading down Anna Nichol Smith's path. I hope she can get the help she so desperately needs.

http://www.hoinews.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=81493

Britney Spears hospitalized
Police: Spears hospitalized for her "own welfare"
Spears Federline custody

Posted: Friday, January 04, 2008 at 3:09 p.m.

LOS ANGELES - Police are backing off reports that Britney Spears was under the influence of an unknown substance, after a three-hour stand-off involving her young two sons at her Los Angeles area home.

Officer April Harding says Spears was taken to a hospital for medical treatment "for her own welfare." The embattled pop star was conscious as she was taken to the hospital amid a swarm of paparazzi. Six police cars, two ambulances and a fire truck had entered the gated Santa Monica community before Spears was carted off. She turned her children over to her ex husband about three hours after police were called to her home.

Attorneys for Spears and her ex-husband Kevin Federline headed to court today to discuss child custody arrangements.

Spears and Federline are locked in a long and very public custody battle. Federline has temporary custody of the children.

Calcountry
01-04-2008, 07:21 PM
She is the modern day Madonna skank. At least Madonna had half a brain in her head.

Brittany is vacuous between the ears. If you took a drill bit to the side of her head, you would have a a 6 " pop of nothing after breaking through the first side of the skull. Steady hand to finish the other side, then you could peer through and see daylight out the other side.

Ari Chi3fs
01-04-2008, 07:25 PM
she needs to move away from L.A.

StcChief
01-04-2008, 07:26 PM
So Britney Spears is suicidal???
and put everyone out of their misery, having to hear about it.

Inspector
01-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Looks like in some cases money can't buy happiness.

On a lighter note....I listened to that link..very, very cool. I was impressed.

Great sound and clearly great futures, especially considering the age range.

Please pass on my personal "thumbs up".

KC may be end up producing a couple of grammy winners! :thumb:

prhom
01-04-2008, 07:36 PM
she needs to move away from L.A.
There's a rumor on the radio here that she's moving to Denver. God help us all.

kstater
01-04-2008, 07:36 PM
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!

MichaelH
01-04-2008, 07:38 PM
I'll give her the bullet if it makes her shut the **** up.

alanm
01-04-2008, 07:44 PM
I blame it all on Disney. Her and Lohan are both ex Disney people. Milley Cyrus will be the mainlining Heroin by 2010.
Zach Efron is probably already a gay hooker.

Bane
01-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Britney Spears= Anna Nicole Smith

MichaelH
01-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Britney Spears= Anna Nicole Smith

Maybe. In terms of looks, I have to give it to Anna Nichole. In terms of slutty trailer trash, Brittney wins. But they're both from the same mold.

KcMizzou
01-04-2008, 07:49 PM
I blame it all on Disney. Her and Lohan are both ex Disney people. Milley Cyrus will be the mainlining Heroin by 2010.
Zach Efron is probably already a gay hooker.Timberlake seems to have begun a decent acting career. I bet he's glad he got out when the gettin' was good, when it comes to Spears.

ClevelandBronco
01-04-2008, 07:51 PM
No. If she was suicidal she'd have bought a home in K.C., not Denver.

Cochise
01-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Timberlake seems to have begun a decent acting career. I be he's glad he got out when the gettin' was good, when it comes to Spears.

Yeah, I didn't want to like him but he was good in Black Snake Moan, I think it was?

KcMizzou
01-04-2008, 08:00 PM
Yeah, I didn't want to like him but he was good in Black Snake Moan, I think it was?Yeah. That and Alpha Dog.

stevieray
01-04-2008, 08:41 PM
..maybe Romo will talk about it with Suzy right before the playoff game starts...

Baby Lee
01-06-2008, 08:02 AM
What people are underreporting on this latest is that this was brought on by the deadline for handing her kids over to K-Fed.

I haven't had a lot of sympathy for her throughout, but even I can empathize with the reality of losing custody of two boys that you gave birth to.

Reports are, in the course of this evening, she offered K-Fed $100Million for her to retain custody.

Bob Dole
01-06-2008, 08:14 AM
No. If she was suicidal she'd have bought a home in K.C., not Denver.

She won't be home until she crawls back in to the swamp from which she emerged.

Bwana
01-06-2008, 08:29 AM
Who cares........ Just another trailer park skank gone bad. It's not like she caught "a bad break" here. Life is full of choices, Twitney makes bad choices all the time. This stuff will just keep happening to her until she decides to take the steps necessary to turn things around, or sucks down a bottle of pills. It's not like she doesn't have the money to find competent psychological help and get her shit together. To this point in time, she hasnít chosen to take advantage of her almost unlimited resources to help herself. Until she makes that step, she will continue to have run-ins with the law and be a constant burden on society.

stevieray
01-06-2008, 08:51 AM
Who cares........ Just another trailer park skank gone bad. It's not like she caught "a bad break" here. Life is full of choices, Twitney makes bad choices all the time. This stuff will just keep happening to her until she decides to take the steps necessary to turn things around, or sucks down a bottle of pills. It's not like she doesn't have the money to find competent psychological help and get her shit together. To this point in time, she hasnít chosen to take advantage of her almost unlimited resources to help herself. Until she makes that step, she will continue to have run-ins with the law and be a constant burden on society.

Twitney Paidhimoff

stumppy
01-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Reports are, in the course of this evening, she offered K-Fed $100Million for her to retain custody.

$100 million :eek:

Hmm, I wonder if she would be interested in a couple of surrogates ? :D

Mosbonian
01-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Zach Efron is probably already a gay hooker.

This has to be the stupidest thing I have seen you type....whether or not it is TIC.

I can name you many ex-Disney "people" who are doing just fine. Hilary Duff, Keri Russell, Shia LeBeouf, Christina Aguilera, and the aforementioned Timberlake.

There are just as many screwed up teens from any number of entertainment sources you can attribute....should you blame Spielberg for how messed up all the child actors were from ET?

mmaddog

KC Jones
01-06-2008, 09:35 AM
Can't say I've been keeping up with the Britney news - I did hear about the shaved head though. It made me suspect that she's schizophrenic or bi-polar. She's about the age where a person with schizophrenia goes from 'normal' to off the deep end.

RNR
01-06-2008, 09:51 AM
It does amaze me how our society is so fascinated by these tramps. This dump would be sliding up and down a pole for dollar tips if she could not sing. When that Smith died I was stunned how this nation mourned the death of a stripper.

blueballs
01-06-2008, 09:59 AM
She has to keep in the headlines
so these idiots will pay her to show up
at their parties and maybe show a little muff

Mr. Laz
01-06-2008, 11:21 AM
$100 million :eek:

Hmm, I wonder if she would be interested in a couple of surrogates ? :D
ROFL

Sure-Oz
01-06-2008, 11:33 AM
I think k-fed is better suited out of the 2 tards to take care of the kids, she needs serious help, wonder if she'll get a free copy of her mothers parenting book whenever that comes out? Even though i heard it was delayed cause of the younger britney being preggers now.

Quiet Storm
01-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Yet again....SMH at the priorities of typical Americans

FAX
01-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Baby, baby, can I buy my babies, baby?

FAX

kstater
01-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Yet again....SMH at the priorities of typical Americans

Can anyone de-code SMH?

Bwana
01-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Can anyone de-code SMH?

No clue.........

Quiet Storm
01-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Can anyone de-code SMH?

Shake my head

Sorry....I just really hate Brittney Spears. She is a model for some many things wrong with this country. There is a war going on outside and all everyone can talk about his Spears and her mishaps.

It is sickening....very.

Chiefmanwillcatch
01-06-2008, 01:11 PM
I think we care too much for these rich a-holes who have too much money and like to do drugs and party.

I should feel really sorry for her.

did it to herself.

Those gossip shows which i hate now are Britney 24/7.

I wish someone would break into one of those shows and pull a gun on them and force them to report on someone else.

HonestChieffan
01-06-2008, 02:01 PM
Its as if no one cares about Paris.

Count Zarth
01-06-2008, 02:04 PM
I'd still **** her corpse.

alanm
01-06-2008, 02:48 PM
I read somewhere this morning that Brittany met up with Dr. Phil today and they left the hospital together. ROFL

Bwana
01-06-2008, 02:55 PM
I read somewhere this morning that Brittany met up with Dr. Phil today and they left the hospital together. ROFL

Something tells me 'Ol Doc Phil could gives a rats about her either and is in it for the PR of the whole thing. The guy is a bigger attention whore than Twitney.

Sure-Oz
01-06-2008, 03:00 PM
dr phil tapped it

Thig Lyfe
01-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Shake my head

Duh.

Marcellus
01-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Its as if no one cares about Paris.
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL