PDA

View Full Version : Business Idea

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-04-2008, 09:52 PM
I was thinking about a good startup company. I'm going to manufacture cyanide capsules and distribute them at the Ron Paul HQ in every major city so that by the time February 5 rolls around, they'll have enough supply to meet the demand for when their savior has to bow out.

KILLER_CLOWN
01-04-2008, 10:27 PM
ahhh another hater, guess you forgot America was founded on dissent. That's an OOPS UPSIDE YER HEAD BONUS!! You coulda/woulda/shoulda had a v-8!

Bill Parcells
01-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Hamas hates Ron Paul?

Cool!

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Hamas hates Ron Paul?

Cool!

I have nothing against the man personally, other than the fact that I think he's a f*cking joke for being a practicing physician who doesn't believe in evolution (which I highly doubt is his honest belief but rather an attempt to placate his constituents).

I do find the Goebells-esque support of his followers to be more than a little humorous, though.

banyon
01-04-2008, 10:59 PM
I have been assured that Ron Paul will not only stay in the race past February 5, but will win the nomination outright through my unimpeachable sources.

RedDread
01-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Ron Paul would definitely support this idea: If market economics dictate a demand for it, and if Americans want to use their personal liberties to kill themselves, then by all means...

banyon
01-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Ron Paul would definitely support this idea: If market economics dictate a demand for it, and if Americans want to use their personal liberties to kill themselves, then by all means...

I think you need to grab your gruel spoon and go back to the movementarian camp, that's not what Ron Paul would say.

He's very consistent. Matters like these should be left up to the states. If a state wants to outlaw Hamas's cyanide sales then they should be able to (though you can still drive across the state line and get em'). Keep trying though and you may earn your decoder ring. :)

wazu
01-05-2008, 12:13 AM
I was thinking about a good startup company. I'm going to manufacture cyanide capsules and distribute them at the Ron Paul HQ in every major city so that by the time February 5 rolls around, they'll have enough supply to meet the demand for when their savior has to bow out.

Stop teasing me. What's the price?

Iowanian
01-05-2008, 10:22 AM
I think you should double up on that....have a huge rally/conference that they'll have to pay to attend, purchase their black sweatsuits and nike swoosh shoes.....and pass out the capsules just as the comet passes by.

Adept Havelock
01-05-2008, 02:57 PM
I think you should double up on that....have a huge rally/conference that they'll have to pay to attend, purchase their black sweatsuits and nike swoosh shoes.....and pass out the capsules just as the comet passes by.

Don't forget the self-mutilation of genitalia. Can't get on the comet if you still have your tallywacker.

trndobrd
01-05-2008, 03:11 PM

I think you'll run into trouble with lack of repeat sales.

alanm
01-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Hamas, You'll need a shit load of Liability insurance in case the capsules don't work. ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Hamas, You'll need a shit load of Liability insurance in case the capsules don't work. ROFL

I figure I'd put a small reality tablet in there as well. That would probably be like a water-potassium collision inside their gut.

ClevelandBronco
01-06-2008, 01:13 AM
Why bother when antifreeze is plentiful and available to us off the shelf?