PDA

View Full Version : Pennington to stay with Jets!

cdcox
01-06-2008, 02:24 PM
Just announced on Tacks-Eggo pregame show. Not sure how solid it is, but even a strong rumor deserves a few of these:

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

FAX
01-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Whew.

FAX

Bowser
01-06-2008, 02:26 PM
I'll believe it when he's not on our roster opening day.

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 02:27 PM
Yep.

McNabb to stay put in Philly as well.

I posted in the rumor thread about 5 minutes ago.

Fried Meat Ball!
01-06-2008, 02:28 PM
I'll believe it when he's not on our roster opening day.
I'll believe it after the trade deadline.

Hydrae
01-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Thank you, Lord

SPchief
01-06-2008, 02:31 PM
PBJ PBJ PBJ

Pablo
01-06-2008, 02:33 PM
My heart aches.

Chad is a once in a lifetime type talent, and he really could have added that extra spark to this offense.

Mr. Laz
01-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Yep.

McNabb to stay put in Philly as well.

I posted in the rumor thread about 5 minutes ago.
2nd time you've posted about this "rumor thread"

maybe just maybe this stuff should be posted in the lounge instead trying to create some kind of forum/thread instead.

parker did the same thing with the draft or free agency while back :shake:

offseason ..... the lounge NEEDS more traffic not less.

milkman
01-06-2008, 02:35 PM

maybe just maybe this stuff should be posted in the lounge instead trying to create some kind of forum/thread instead.

The rumor thread is stickied at the top of the lounge.

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 02:35 PM

Huh?

I Posted in the "rumor" thread that the mods stickied to keep track of all news, rumors, signings, etc in one place.

That thread was created a week ago...not sure what you're implying.....

milkman
01-06-2008, 02:36 PM
I'll believe it after the trade deadline.

I'll believe the day after Carl and Herman ****ing Edwards are gone.

Mr. Laz
01-06-2008, 02:38 PM
The rumor thread is stickied at the top of the lounge.
yea it is .... and yetstill people have to be reminded about news posted in this thread.

i wonder why?

cdcox
01-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Huh?

I Posted in the "rumor" thread that the mods stickied to keep track of all news, rumors, signings, etc in one place.

Most rumors should get posted in both places. In their own thread to spread the news and give a place for discussion and again in the stickied thread in order archive/summarize everything.

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Most rumors should get posted in both places. In their own thread to spread the news and give a place for discussion and again in the stickied thread in order archive/summarize everything.

I agree.

Not sure why Laz is going off the deep end.

I'm glad you created a thread about it, it cuts down on "discussion" in the stickied thread.

FAX
01-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Is there a "For Sure, Absolutely Confirmed Facts" thread, too?

I think that would be nice.

FAX

Mr. Laz
01-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Huh?

i'm not implying anything

i'm saying that the sticky thread should be dumped and just let the news get posted like it normally would.

hey, i know ..... maybe we can create a sticky thread for each category

1. trade and rumor sticky thread
2. draft sticky thread
3. poop sticky
4. should your boobies sticky

then everyone can just scan through 80 pages of each thread to see if something is interesting for them.

milkman
01-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Is there a "For Sure, Absolutely Confirmed Facts" thread, too?

I think that would be nice.

FAX

Over at WPI.

Mr. Laz
01-06-2008, 02:42 PM
I agree.

Not sure why Laz is going off the deep end.

I'm glad you created a thread about it, it cuts down on "discussion" in the stickied thread.
going off the deep end...

why cause i don't agree with category threads?

chop
01-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Sounds like they are trying to get a team to offer compensation for him.

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 02:44 PM
going off the deep end...

why cause i don't agree with category threads?

PM a mod then, it's not like I had anything to do with its creation.

el borracho
01-06-2008, 02:45 PM
YES!
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/nm_pennington_070507_ms.jpg

morphius
01-06-2008, 02:46 PM
Yup, the other thread is just for a quick place to catch up on things, while having a separate thread to discuss it is nice. I might need to look into creating links from that thread to the discussions.

Hydrae
01-06-2008, 02:49 PM

I like that thread. It allows me one place to keep up with what is going on, even on a day where I can't spend extended time in the lounge here. Much easier than trying to push past all those poop threads to find the one or two nuggets or rumor each day.

cdcox
01-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Yup, the other thread is just for a quick place to catch up on things, while having a separate thread to discuss it is nice. I might need to look into creating links from that thread to the discussions.

That would be awesome.

cdcox
01-06-2008, 02:51 PM
poop ... nuggets

Heh.

FAX

Last year, Mr. htismaqe was working on a new system whereby new information would be brain wave blasted directly into our skulls. What's the latest on that project?

FAX

Mr. Laz
PM a mod then, it's not like I had anything to do with its creation.
this isn't about you ..... get over yourself.

morphius
01-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Last year, Mr. htismaqe was working on a new system whereby new information would be brain wave blasted directly into our skulls. What's the latest on that project?

FAX
We tried it, the user blueballs was the result, and so the project has been put on indefinite hold.

Mr. Laz
01-06-2008, 02:57 PM
maybe you can get cdcox to create some kind of mathematically equation to average the number of posts about a certain rumor in the thread compared to the number of post about it in the regular forum.

oh ... hey,hey,hey ...

then you could get simplex 3 to create StickPiggy to allow people to categorize the 100+ pages that the rumor sticky is gonna have and then block the ones that have already be posted somewhere else.

oohh ... then a reference page ... gotta have reference page with an index so people can scan the subjects along with the sub-subject and then jump right to the page.

FAX
01-06-2008, 02:58 PM
ROFL

StickPiggy.

FAX

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 02:59 PM
this isn't about you ..... get over yourself.

Man, you're bi-polar today or something.

YOU got on ME about mentioning the rumor thread.

morphius
01-06-2008, 03:01 PM
maybe you can get cdcox to create some kind of mathematically equation to average the number of posts about a certain rumor in the thread compared to the number of post about it in the regular forum.

oh ... hey,hey,hey ...

then you could get simplex 3 to create StickPiggy to allow people to categorize the 100+ pages that the rumor sticky is gonna have and then block the ones that have already be posted somewhere else.

oohh ... then a reference page ... gotta have reference page with an index so people can scan the subjects along with the sub-subject and then jump right to the page.
You hated the addition yellow line that they use to show first downs on the TV because it made it easier for people paying less attention then you to know where the marker was, didn't ya?

OnTheWarpath58
01-06-2008, 03:02 PM
You hated the addition yellow line that they use to show first downs on the TV because it made it easier for people paying less attention then you to know where the marker was, didn't ya?

LMAO

Mr. Laz
01-06-2008, 03:03 PM
yes ..... it should of been green

dam bias,racist NFL executives :cuss:

Mr. Laz
01-06-2008, 03:03 PM
LMAO
nobody likes a suck up

morphius
01-06-2008, 03:06 PM
nobody likes a suck up
I just love that no matter what gets done here we will piss off at least one person, quality stuff I tell ya.

Tis a shame you are no longer a member of the PPL