PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone catch Jared Allen on NFL Network?

Mr. Flopnuts
01-07-2008, 02:31 AM
LMAO It was absolutely ****ing hilarious!!!!

Let me break this down for you. He's been on all weekend. Yesterday he was wearing a cowboy hat and looked like a hick. (Big surprise) Anyways, they were making fun of him big time last night.

Tonight he's wearing a suit, and Rich Eisen asks him "Jared, I see you're wearing a suit tonight. Why now?" At this point they put up a picture of him cowboyed up from the previous night in a split shot next to him in the suit. Jared responds "Well, I only brought 2 suits and I used one before yesterday. Plus today I wanted to show off the mullet." He starts fidgeting with his hair and showing off the back locks. Deion and Rich and Mariucci are all laughing when Jared busts out this gem, "Fellas, I'm like Sears, I'll show you the softer side."

LMAO

Bump
01-07-2008, 02:41 AM
we better resign him

Tribal Warfare
01-07-2008, 02:59 AM
I wish someone could YouTube it, because of this horrid excuse of a season for KC I'm very disinterested in the NFL now. The only thing peaking my interest is the Pats making NFL history

Virtua Chief
01-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Just saw him interview LT after the game. Much camaraderie. Looked funny in a suit. And uncomfortable.

DaKCMan AP
01-07-2008, 05:49 AM
I woke up this morning in the hotel room and started going through my pregame routine, Allen said, and realized I wasnt playing. I thought that kind of stinks."

RP_McMurphy
01-07-2008, 06:53 AM
Better get used to that feeling every January.

I woke up this morning in the hotel room and started going through my pregame routine, Allen said, and realized I wasnt playing. I thought that kind of stinks."

VonneMarie
01-07-2008, 07:28 AM
LMAO It was absolutely ****ing hilarious!!!!

Let me break this down for you. He's been on all weekend. Yesterday he was wearing a cowboy hat and looked like a hick. (Big surprise) Anyways, they were making fun of him big time last night.

Tonight he's wearing a suit, and Rich Eisen asks him "Jared, I see you're wearing a suit tonight. Why now?" At this point they put up a picture of him cowboyed up from the previous night in a split shot next to him in the suit. Jared responds "Well, I only brought 2 suits and I used one before yesterday. Plus today I wanted to show off the mullet." He starts fidgeting with his hair and showing off the back locks. Deion and Rich and Mariucci are all laughing when Jared busts out this gem, "Fellas, I'm like Sears, I'll show you the softer side."

LMAO
LMAO

ROYC75
01-07-2008, 07:34 AM
I saw the early take on the SD vs Ten game. He was a standing , talking stiff in that one. I mean, the only thing that moved was his lips and his eyes once in awhile.

You could tell he was nervous on his 1st take. Deon was laughing his ass off over his cowboy hat and western wear.

C-Mac
01-07-2008, 08:02 AM
I saw the early take on the SD vs Ten game. He was a standing , talking stiff in that one. I mean, the only thing that moved was his lips and his eyes once in awhile.

You could tell he was nervous on his 1st take. Deon was laughing his ass off over his cowboy hat and western wear.
Jared is the "Anti-Deon"

Demonpenz
01-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Jared is the "Anti-Deon"

wouldn't a anti deon be a quite non flashy hardworker? Jared has alot in common with deon. Look at me dances, gold chains, bad haircut, loud mouth.

C-Mac
01-07-2008, 08:17 AM
wouldn't a anti deon be a quite non flashy hardworker? Jared has alot in common with deon. Look at me dances, gold chains, bad haircut, loud mouth.

A caucasian Deon? :shake:
Guess I just see the opposite, a rednecking, happy go lucky, blue collar, non vanity player.

58-4ever
01-07-2008, 08:36 AM
A caucasian Deon? :shake:
Guess I just see the opposite, a rednecking, happy go lucky, blue collar, non vanity player.

Vanity comes in many forms.

chiefforlife
01-07-2008, 08:38 AM
Ive watched the LT interview twice now. I swear LT says "Thanks James" at the end of it.

I guess Jared will have to introduce himself next year on the field.

C-Mac
01-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Vanity comes in many forms.
Maybe he does abnormally care about how he looks and how people view him but he just doesnt "appear" that way to me.

unothadeal
01-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Maybe he does abnormally care about how he looks and how people view him but he just doesnt "appear" that way to me.
He has a mullet. I mean, come on! A mullet!

C-Mac
01-07-2008, 09:20 AM
He has a mullet. I mean, come on! A mullet!
My point exactly.

Adept Havelock
01-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Jared has alot in common with deon. Look at me dances, gold chains, bad haircut, loud mouth.

Yes, but Jared likes to tackle. Deion never did. Too scared it might mess up his broadcasters mug.

unothadeal
01-07-2008, 10:12 AM
They're showing reruns right now. Is it a different version?

blackhawk
01-07-2008, 11:04 AM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d805cc0a2

Hologide
01-07-2008, 11:34 AM
He wants the Chargers to win?

Quiet Storm
01-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Ive watched the LT interview twice now. I swear LT says "Thanks James" at the end of it.

I guess Jared will have to introduce himself next year on the field.

LT most definitely said JARED.

WOW.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-08-2008, 01:50 AM
They just showed this again, anyone catch it?