PDA

View Full Version : KSU Basketball tonight

mikeyis4dcats.
01-07-2008, 08:43 PM
LOL....Savannah State isn't a very good opponent, but the Cats went on a 51 to 4 run in the second half to win 85-25. SS had a 3pt basket and a free throw. Luckily KSU isn't very good from the line, or it would have been worse.

How can those poor SS players look at themselves in the mirror...

ROFL

Hopefully we can beat OU next week...

mikeyis4dcats.
01-07-2008, 08:45 PM
wow, looking at their schedule, they've played 20 games so far, and although 25 is a season low, they've scored in the 30s a couple of times.

Mercy kill, anyone?

Reerun_KC
01-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Your kidding right?

Why would you brag about playing Savannah State?

CoMoChief
01-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Your kidding right?

KSU takes what they can get. Especially now that Huggins is gone after KSU sold their sole to the Devil to get him.

doomy3
Congrats on the big win. That is definitely a step in the right direction for your program. Now just build on that win, and maybe you can compete with real Division II schools next!

Spott
Your kidding right?

Probably for the same reason that someone would brag about beating Central Michigan.

Skip Towne
01-07-2008, 08:53 PM
KSU takes what they can get. Especially now that Huggins is gone after KSU sold their sole to the Devil to get him.
Soul. They didn't sell the bottom of their shoe.

Skip Towne
01-07-2008, 08:57 PM
LOL....Savannah State isn't a very good opponent, but the Cats went on a 51 to 4 run in the second half to win 85-25. SS had a 3pt basket and a free throw. Luckily KSU isn't very good from the line, or it would have been worse.

How can those poor SS players look at themselves in the mirror...

ROFL

Hopefully we can beat OU next week...
I wouldn't get my hopes up about beating OU in Norman.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Your kidding right?

if you read my post, I said they suck. But no matter who the competition, at the D-1 level, it's almost inconceivable that a team could suck so bad as to only shoot 4.5% from the field for a half.

This isn't a KSU lovefest, it's a "oh my god, how bad does Savannah State suck" fest.

doomy3
01-07-2008, 09:11 PM
if you read my post, I said they suck. But no matter who the competition, at the D-1 level, it's almost inconceivable that a team could suck so bad as to only shoot 4.5% from the field for a half.

This isn't a KSU lovefest, it's a "oh my god, how bad does Savannah State suck" fest.

Oh. Well in that case, yea, Savannah State is horrible. I can't think of a reason any respectable Div. I school in a power conference would play these guys.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Oh. Well in that case, yea, Savannah State is horrible. I can't think of a reason any respectable Div. I school in a power conference would play these guys.

well, we can't all play powerhouses like Eastern Washington, Florida Atlantic, Louisian Monroe, and UMKC

doomy3
01-07-2008, 09:20 PM
well, we can't all play powerhouses like Eastern Washington, Florida Atlantic, Louisian Monroe, and UMKC

Yea, but the difference is we beat good teams too.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Yea, but the difference is we beat good teams too.
:rolleyes:

why must KU fans be such douchebags in EVERY thread, even when it has nothing to do with KU?

doomy3
01-07-2008, 09:23 PM

why must KU fans be such douchebags in EVERY thread, even when it has nothing to do with KU?

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you brought it up in the post I quoted. Up til then, I had made no mention of KU whatsoever. I was completely on topic with the thread starter.

Skip Towne
01-07-2008, 09:28 PM

Because we've been listening to Saul and William's shit for 5 years and now it's our turn?

mikeyis4dcats.
01-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you brought it up in the post I quoted. Up til then, I had made no mention of KU whatsoever. I was completely on topic with the thread starter.

you're acting like an elitist prick, wearing his pink polo with the popped collar and his spiky guido hair. Congratulations on being a KU superfan.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Because we've been listening to Saul and William's shit for 5 years and now it's our turn?

what's my name? Am I Saul or WTI? Nope.... Sorry your vagina is so sore.

Skip Towne
01-07-2008, 09:44 PM
what's my name? Am I Saul or WTI? Nope.... Sorry your vagina is so sore.
My vagina? You're in for a rough ride dickhead. You showed up just as KSU is taking a nosedive. I'll be laughing at you for a good long time.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-07-2008, 09:47 PM
My vagina? You're in for a rough ride dickhead. You showed up just as KSU is taking a nosedive. I'll be laughing at you for a good long time.

no you won't, you'll die sooner than later grandpa

Skip Towne
01-07-2008, 10:11 PM
no you won't, you'll die sooner than later grandpa
Probably so. I figured out that if KSU beats KU twice per year in BB every year from now on I will be 94 when they finally catch up to us.

banyon
01-07-2008, 10:17 PM
I do have to agree. How the hell does a team only score 4 points in a half? They went 9-54 from the field. I think I could do that from the free throw line facing the opposite direction and throwing the ball over my shoulder. Sportscenter said it was D-I record low in the shot clock era.

Also Beasley had 25 points to match SVS's total of 25 points.