PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network is reporting their are problems coming out of Oakland

Mr. Flopnuts
01-08-2008, 02:38 AM
LMAO Da da da da I'm lovin it. What progress they've made, Al Davis may be ready to throw away.

Adam Schefter is reporting that Lane Kiffin is pissed that he couldn't fire Rob Ryan. He claims Kiffin was told when hired he could hire assistants, and Al Davis has renegged. Adam says they're fueding right now, and while Kiffin will probably be back, "you never know what might happen when you're talking about the Raiders."

Bill Parcells
01-08-2008, 02:54 AM
LMAO Da da da da I'm lovin it. What progress they've made, Al Davis may be ready to throw away.

Adam Schefter is reporting that Lane Kiffin is pissed that he couldn't fire Rob Ryan. He claims Kiffin was told when hired he could hire assistants, and Al Davis has renegged. Adam says they're fueding right now, and while Kiffin will probably be back, "you never know what might happen when you're talking about the Raiders."
Al Davis is a ****ing senile old douche bag. he's just being a dick because he knows the Jets want Rob Ryan, and he's willing to undermine his entire coaching staff just to spite. I hope that ****er takes a dirt nap soon.

Short Leash Hootie
01-08-2008, 03:10 AM
dirt nap? Then the Raiders might be good...

Marcellus
01-08-2008, 03:45 AM
I don't think Chiefs fans are in a position to laugh at the state of other franchises right now. Even if it is the Raiders.

Remember they have been to the Superbowl multiple times since we last sniffed it.

Fruit Ninja
01-08-2008, 04:15 AM
lol, Everytime i try to make a fun of a Raider fan out here in Raider country, i always get hit with the at least we were in the Superbowl recently,what have you guys done? I got nothing.

Guru
01-08-2008, 04:57 AM
lol, Everytime i try to make a fun of a Raider fan out here in Raider country, i always get hit with the at least we were in the Superbowl recently,what have you guys done? I got nothing.
Beat their asses 9 in a row until now. DAMNIT!!!

Kerberos
01-08-2008, 05:06 AM
Blowing "Autumn" Wind in 3..2..1

Reerun_KC
01-08-2008, 05:49 AM
I don't think Chiefs fans are in a position to laugh at the state of other franchises right now. Even if it is the Raiders.

Remember they have been to the Superbowl multiple times since we last sniffed it.
Thread closed!

We have nothing and never will be anything with Carl and Herm...

talastan
01-08-2008, 07:08 AM
Thread closed!

We have nothing and never will be anything with Carl and Herm...GET OVER IT!!

FYP

alanm
01-08-2008, 07:52 AM
Thread closed!

And the Raiders will never move out of the basement until some one offs Al Davis.

beach tribe
01-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Thread closed!

sad, but true.

Braincase
01-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Blowing "Autumn" Wind in 3..2..1

Please, no pictures.

Cochise
01-08-2008, 09:42 AM
I hear Art Shell is available