PDA

View Full Version : Does your wife/gf have an MP3 player?

KevB
01-13-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm thinking of getting my wife an iPod/Zune as a gift, but she says she doesn't need one. I'd like her to be able to listen to her own music when time permits (we have three small children), because she's generally stuck with High School Musical. She's not a gadget person by any stretch. I'm wondering if others have someone who also wasn't necessarily interested in owning a player until they got one and loved it. Anyone?

Coach
01-13-2008, 12:32 PM
Wouldn't hurt for her to get one if she's doing some workouts, jogging, or just cleaning up the house in general.

My fiancee got one, and she uses it whenever she working out, or just wanting to listen a song.

kcfanXIII
01-13-2008, 12:35 PM
its hard not to love it, after you get it. make sure you get the right accessories, car charger, fm modulator to listen in the car. if she can't use it more than just when she can put on headphones, she probably won't use it often. my girlfriend puts audio books on her's and listens to it when she walks the dogs.

cdcox
01-13-2008, 12:38 PM
The other thing is that it takes some effort (especially for a non-gadget person) for her to get her music installed on it. You may need to prime the pump, but installing a bunch for her. You may want to consider if there is something that she'll enjoy or wants more.

JimNasium
01-13-2008, 12:39 PM
I picked one up for Jenny and she loves it.

Joie
01-13-2008, 02:05 PM
Definitely load some of her favorite music on it if you get her one. She may think she doesn't need it because loading it with music will be a pain in the ass.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-13-2008, 02:08 PM
Mine has a 2GB Sansa Clip. She likes it b/c it's small and pink.

SCTrojan
01-13-2008, 02:36 PM
I bought one of the earlier model iPods for my wife three years ago and she loves it.

Fruit Ninja
01-13-2008, 02:41 PM
Ipods are awesome. We have a 4 gig ipod Nano and you can listen to that damned thing all day. My bro in law used it yesterday when he went up to the mountains snowboarding and he said i am going to get me one next week. lol

Fruit Ninja
01-13-2008, 02:42 PM
bah wrong thread.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-13-2008, 03:04 PM
get her an ipod shuffle (the one with the clip). My wife loves hers...