PDA

View Full Version : Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Eat shit, kirstie.

I doubt you'll EVER have sex with a woman.

Adept Havelock
01-26-2008, 11:11 AM

Arrested development and misogyny! The women will be all over him!

rad
01-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Trevor is a fine piece of ass.

sig.

Simplex3
01-26-2008, 12:48 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing. The end of that bloodline can't come soon enough.

Sadly his sister will probably procreate a bunch with total morons and continue society's downward IQ spiral.

DaneMcCloud
01-26-2008, 12:55 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing. The end of that bloodline can't come soon enough.

Sadly his sister will probably procreate a bunch with total morons and continue society's downward IQ spiral.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Idiocracy, here we come.

Simplex3
01-26-2008, 12:56 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO

Idiocracy, here we come.
I toyed with putting that movie cover image under my post. :D

Calcountry
01-26-2008, 12:59 PM
On another note, Ms. Vinson, you'll quickly find that anything you post here that comes across as "bitchy" is only going to fuel the fire. If you truly want to see this thread buried into oblivion, I'd recommend taking it with a grain of salt, laughing about it, and moving on.No way man, this thread needs more cowbell. No one put her pic on a cowbell yet.

Simplex3
01-26-2008, 01:08 PM
No way man, this thread needs more cowbell. No one put her pic on a cowbell yet.
They might consider that offensive and sue your ass.

Calcountry
01-26-2008, 01:53 PM
i never pushed kirstie into modeling. she started at 18 and was only involved in it for 2 years. when she got pregnant with emma she decided it wasn't the career she wanted.Look lady, you had better hope that LT(Lawrence Tynes) doesn't kick the game winning field goal to break up the Patriots perfect season.

BigRedChief
01-26-2008, 02:30 PM
No way man, this thread needs more cowbell. No one put her pic on a cowbell yet.
http://www.forumspile.com/Needs-More-Cowbell.jpg

Calcountry
01-26-2008, 02:36 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/Needs-More-Cowbell.jpgWould I be violating your copyright if I saved this pic for later use?

BigRedChief
01-26-2008, 02:55 PM
Would I be violating your copyright if I saved this pic for later use?
He's on my speed dial bud!
http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2005/03/30/image683918x.jpg

Thig Lyfe
01-26-2008, 03:08 PM
Bob Loblaw would like Kirstie to be explicit.

http://www.lizcjones.com/images/bobloblaw.jpg

Phobia
01-26-2008, 03:10 PM
He's on my speed dial bud!
http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2005/03/30/image683918x.jpg

You got a hotline to hell?

BigRedChief
01-26-2008, 05:27 PM
You got a hotline to hell?
Don't you ever watch mind of mencia? The ghost of Johnny Cochran is just as good as the real thing.

KcMizzou
01-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Don't you ever watch mind of mencia? Oh, hell no.

Thig Lyfe
01-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Don't you ever watch mind of mencia?

I'd rather shoot myself.

Count Zarth
01-26-2008, 05:52 PM

My sister just got hitched. Unfortunately her husband is an Episcopalian moron, so what can ya do?

"Bob" Dobbs
01-26-2008, 06:06 PM
Show him this thread?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=48383

Demonpenz
01-26-2008, 06:08 PM
mind of mencia season 3 came out on dvd this last tuesday pretty good if your a fan like me

Thig Lyfe
01-26-2008, 06:14 PM
mind of mencia season 3 came out on dvd this last tuesday pretty good if your a fan like me

:shake:

jjchieffan
01-26-2008, 06:16 PM
My sister just got hitched. Unfortunately her husband is an Episcopalian moron, so what can ya do?

You are just upset because he won't let you bang your sister anymore.

Count Zarth
01-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Show him this thread?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=48383

You're funny, but no, that was the other sister. She has enough good sense to marry someone who isn't a complete nitwit.

Kerberos
01-27-2008, 04:36 AM
ONLY Tiny Evel could get this kind of response out of a thread and PISS off someones MOM this BAD at the same time.

ROFL

kirstie
01-27-2008, 08:45 AM
This message is for MGT 10 (or whatever it was):

I noticed the picture of my daughter is still posted here. Could you PLEASE remove the post.

Thanks.

Hog Farmer
01-27-2008, 09:09 AM
I smell something!!!!!!

Simplex3
01-27-2008, 09:15 AM

I noticed the picture of my daughter is still posted here. Could you PLEASE remove the post.

Thanks.
You're kidding, right? You put pictures on the Internet and now want them back?

ROFL

There are tons of Internet caches. Once you put a picture out there, it's out there. Forever. There are a minimum of half a dozen places I could go to get that picture right now, and not a one of them will respond to your request.

Relax. Nobody is (or will be) poking fun at your daughter. She is being handled with kid gloves, as she should be. If you and your mother would just drop it this thread would die.

kstater
01-27-2008, 09:17 AM

Thanks.

If the picture comes down, some other picture needs to be put up to replace it. What picture can you offer to get it taken down?

kirstie
01-27-2008, 09:24 AM
you people have absolutely no class. i don't care what pictures you have of me. but my daughter does not need to have her picture in the middle of your trash. she is just a baby. and i believe i said that message was meant for one specific person. what the rest say makes no difference. as for my mother, i don't believe she has been back on here. i see no further post from her and doubt that i will.

Simplex3
01-27-2008, 09:31 AM
you people have absolutely no class. i don't care what pictures you have of me. but my daughter does not need to have her picture in the middle of your trash. she is just a baby. and i believe i said that message was meant for one specific person. what the rest say makes no difference. as for my mother, i don't believe she has been back on here. i see no further post from her and doubt that i will.
Let's look at the timeline, shall we?

1. People are looking for random pictures on the 'net with the keyword "Tynes" associated with them.

2. Dozens of photos of different people are posted.

3. Only one of those people shows up on this board and posts.

4. One poster here crosses the line, is called on it, and removes the offending picture.

5. The person in the picture continues in having a fit and begins making legal threats.

6. Said person is lambasted.

7. Person's mother shows up making more legal threats.

8. More hilarity ensues.

9. Person's mother makes threat that photos of grandkids better not show up.

10. Photo of grandkid shows up.

11. Nobody makes any comments past "cute kid" about said photo of grandkid.

12. Model and her mother continue to show up and exacerbate the situation.

Does that about cover it?

Simplex3
01-27-2008, 09:32 AM
you people have absolutely no class.
Had you spent five minutes looking around before your first post this would have been readily apparent.

MTG#10
01-27-2008, 09:33 AM

Thanks.

It depends. I will need some sort of compensation for removing it.

Thig Lyfe
01-27-2008, 09:37 AM
To be honest, all babies kinda look alike.

Baconeater
01-27-2008, 09:45 AM
11. Nobody makes any comments past "cute kid" about said photo of grandkid.
Not true, I said the house in the background of that pic looks like a white trash shithole, but I deleted the comment when I took the pic down.

Simplex3
01-27-2008, 09:49 AM
Not true, I said the house in the background of that pic looks like a white trash shithole, but I deleted the comment when I took the pic down.
LMAO

I've totally mis-read the entire situation, Kirstie. I'm on your side now. F**k these guys.

I say we sue the mother f**kers.

stonedstooge
01-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Mr. Simplex3--I wholeheartedly agree with you. A lawsuit is in order. Could we possibly tie it into my divorce I am currently undergoing. My soon to be ex inherited close to $2 mil and she has caused my change in tempermant and mood so lets tie the two together and sue her as she has the deep pockets. If not for the money, I would still be with her so its her fault I posted pictures, although erroneous on the site of Kristies mother due to the mental anquish I have sufferred over the past several months. It looks like a potential payday for us all. Plus 370 acres of prime hunting ground which I will have to keep for myself, but would gladly split the money with Kristie and you.

Simply Red
01-27-2008, 11:39 AM
You look like Gidget. So sue me. :shrug:

ChiefaRoo
01-27-2008, 11:41 AM
You're kidding, right? You put pictures on the Internet and now want them back?

ROFL

There are tons of Internet caches. Once you put a picture out there, it's out there. Forever. There are a minimum of half a dozen places I could go to get that picture right now, and not a one of them will respond to your request.

Relax. Nobody is (or will be) poking fun at your daughter. She is being handled with kid gloves, as she should be. If you and your mother would just drop it this thread would die.

Somebody photoshop "My mom's stupid" across the front of the kids shirt.

MTG#10
01-27-2008, 12:01 PM

:thumb: GOATSE?

TinyEvel
01-27-2008, 03:37 PM
ONLY Tiny Evel could get this kind of response out of a thread and PISS off someones MOM this BAD at the same time.

ROFL

I don't think I have anything to do with the escalation of this thread. I am glad, though that for the most part there was some type of resolve and it's died down. Though, I do think it's unfair that it's not already in the Hall of Classics, and the lesser, original one is.

ChiefaRoo
01-27-2008, 04:05 PM
I don't think I have anything to do with the escalation of this thread. I am glad, though that for the most part there was some type of resolve and it's died down. Though, I do think it's unfair that it's not already in the Hall of Classics, and the lesser, original one is.

Tiny, you crack me up. You want the HOF credit but not the possible legal issue if that whacky chick decides to spend money on a sheister lawyer. Can't say as I blame you.

BigRedChief
01-27-2008, 04:05 PM
Hey it took a year and a half to get the Endelt260 passed our photoshop thread into the Hall. The process is slow.

DaFace
01-27-2008, 04:09 PM

If it goes into the Hall, it can no longer be bumped in the Lounge. Typically threads don't get moved to the Hall until they're pretty much dead.

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 05:16 AM
I don't really have anything to add.

Ultra Peanut
01-28-2008, 05:34 AM
Why are you still posting?

Kerberos
01-28-2008, 05:47 AM
Hey it took a year and a half to get the Endelt260 passed our photoshop thread into the Hall. The process is slow.

This "Should Be" a first ballot HOF'er but recent posts by member of the media have show it to be ONE dimensional.

Any questions about it should be directed to our resident media member GoChiefs.

Baby Lee
01-28-2008, 06:45 AM
I'll 2nd the nomination. and we can thank this to Tynes not quit the kicker to be un-named by gave it a shot in NFC title game 2008.
ESL?

Count Zarth
01-28-2008, 06:53 AM

What picture?

Rausch
01-28-2008, 07:20 AM
Cockroaches will die off before this thread does. Wish I had time to savor the whole thing...

Wile_E_Coyote
01-28-2008, 10:35 AM
If I could stuff Tynes in a bottle
The second thing that Id have to do
Is to save every missed play
and untill eternity passes away
Lawrence, they will live with you

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Cockroaches will die off before this thread does. Wish I had time to savor the whole thing...
Rarely are they worth it, but this one is.

Ebolapox
01-28-2008, 02:40 PM
heh, kristie, smile like you mean it. change your ways while you're young. boy, one day you'll be a man.

Simply Red
01-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Why are you still posting?
That may be the single-funniest thing I've ever seen on this board!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MTG#10
01-28-2008, 06:57 PM
This thread will never die as long as i have posting privileges.

Buck
01-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Wow, Kirstie is only 20?

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 07:22 PM
Wow, Kirstie is only 20?
How the hell should we know? It's not like we striped her life apart by googling her to death.

Oh, wait, yes we did.

Buck
01-28-2008, 07:26 PM
She really needs to start doing Nudes before she gets too old.

Ebolapox
01-28-2008, 07:41 PM
she already did. she did 'girls' gone wild, some trannie work required.

Tribal Warfare
01-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Last Activity: Today 04:26 PM

She's still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: ROFL

Kerberos
01-28-2008, 08:13 PM

Nice avatar w/messages. ROFL

As I know you did not cause the escalation of this thread it just seems fitting that since Endelt doesn't post here as frequent as he used to that you should be the one to start a thread such as this one that goes in the direction that it has.

Had Endelt started this thread I would have expected no less from the motley crue that jumped on board with all guns blazing.

This is the kind of reaction he would have gotten from someones mom as well.

I guess the biggest difference is the chick you chose to pick on isn't fat.

kirstietynes'boo
01-28-2008, 08:21 PM
omg, like, why don't you leave my wife alone? all of you mother****ers are going to pay. once me and kirstie get to our lawyer in hollywood, we're gonna take a shit, make you eat that shit, make you shit that shit out that we shat, and make you eat it again. and after that, all you other mother****s are next. you are the ones who are the ball lickers!

Kerberos
01-28-2008, 08:22 PM
omg, like, why don't you leave my wife alone? all of you mother****ers are going to pay. once me and kirstie get to our lawyer in hollywood, we're gonna take a shit, make you eat that shit, make you shit that shit out that we shat, and make you eat it again. and after that, all you other mother****s are next. you are the ones who are the ball lickers!

I remember when I had my first beer. :spock:

kstater
01-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Do you have any nekkid pics of Kirstie?

SPchief
01-28-2008, 08:24 PM
LMAO who is it? Gochiefs?

Scorp
01-28-2008, 08:27 PM

This dumb f*ck is gonna fit in nicely here! :thumb:

Count Zarth
LMAO who is it? Gochiefs?

Nope. I have no dupes whatsoever.

Buck
Kirstie if you're reading this, I want you to know that you have a really nice body, and I would definitely sex you up.*

*With permission of course

Pestilence
01-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Kirstie if you're reading this, I want you to know that you have a really nice body, and I would definitely sex you up.*

*With permission of course

Take a number...

KcMizzou
01-28-2008, 08:51 PM
Heh, yeah.. I don't think anyone's been sayin' she's ugly.

I really need to go back and read this thread. Hell, at one point I thought it was about our former kicker's sister.

KcMizzou
01-28-2008, 08:53 PM
omg, like, why don't you leave my wife alone? all of you mother****ers are going to pay. once me and kirstie get to our lawyer in hollywood, we're gonna take a shit, make you eat that shit, make you shit that shit out that we shat, and make you eat it again. and after that, all you other mother****s are next. you are the ones who are the ball lickers!Nootch.

Buck
01-28-2008, 08:57 PM
I think I found a new pic.

http://www.gooberhead.net/images/bikini/kirstie_tynes/viewsize/pantybutt-kirstie-tynes.jpg

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-28-2008, 08:57 PM
Kirstie, I'll bet you could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Buck
01-28-2008, 08:58 PM
http://www.gooberhead.net/images/bikini/kirstie_tynes/bikini-ass-kirstie-tynes.jpg
http://www.gooberhead.net/images/bikini/kirstie_tynes/viewsize/panite_kirstie-tynes.jpg

Thig Lyfe
01-28-2008, 09:00 PM

http://www.gooberhead.net/images/bikini/kirstie_tynes/viewsize/pantybutt-kirstie-tynes.jpg

2004? Wouldn't she have been 16 back then?

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-28-2008, 09:00 PM
I'm gonna go make a protein shake.

Buck
01-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Ummm....is it illegal for me to post that?

Thig Lyfe
01-28-2008, 09:02 PM

YES

I'M CALLING MY LAWYER!

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-28-2008, 09:03 PM

Is she f*cking someone, herself, or is she naked??

No.

It's legal, albeit a bit jailbaitish.

Mr. Plow
01-28-2008, 09:12 PM

BOOOOOOONNNNGGGGG

Mr. Plow
01-28-2008, 09:14 PM

So her mom and dad were pimping her out to the highest bidder when she was only 16? Britney Spears here we come......

ChiefaRoo
01-28-2008, 09:17 PM

I like Jay and Silent Bob as well Lunchbox.

Count Zarth
01-28-2008, 09:20 PM
HELL YEAH

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9215/663252020anewhope20lukepv8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

2cansam
01-28-2008, 09:22 PM

according to her modelingpage site she's 21. that would make her about 18 then. perfectly legal.

Count Zarth
01-28-2008, 09:23 PM
She's 21? She looks much older.

Phobia
01-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Heh, yeah.. I don't think anyone's been sayin' she's ugly.
Goatse hinted in that direction.

KcMizzou
01-28-2008, 09:31 PM
Goatse hinted in that direction.Eh, what does he know?

I'd chalk it up to pent-up testosterone.

Count Zarth
01-28-2008, 09:31 PM
She's definitely not ugly.

2cansam
01-28-2008, 09:32 PM
She's definitely not ugly.

nope. and she has a kid? is that what i saw?

Buck
01-28-2008, 09:33 PM
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/mattdayjr/fingwhere.jpg

Phobia
01-28-2008, 09:36 PM
She's not even close to an 8.

Does this qualify as saying she's ugly? Is 5 close to 8? Is 5 average?

I'd say she's well above average.

Simply Red
01-28-2008, 09:37 PM
She wasn't so pretty at prom four years ago.

Thig Lyfe
01-28-2008, 09:38 PM
according to her modelingpage site she's 21. that would make her about 18 then. perfectly legal.

You must be her lawyer.

KcMizzou
01-28-2008, 09:38 PM
She wasn't so pretty at prom a four years ago.LMAO

You need a bigger picture, but I got it. :rockon:

Pestilence
01-28-2008, 09:39 PM
You must be her lawyer.

My guess would be her father.

Delano
01-28-2008, 09:40 PM
This thread has exploded in the last hour.

Nice contributions fellas.

At one point, this gal's ethics told her to get out of modeling. I'd be willing to bet it was when the director told her to "put your legs behind your head."

2cansam
01-28-2008, 09:43 PM
My guess would be her father.
my guess would be her father wouldn't be posting here but spending his time trying to find where we live

Buck
01-28-2008, 09:44 PM
my guess would be her father wouldn't be posting here but spending his time trying to find where we live
Who the **** is we?

Pestilence
01-28-2008, 09:46 PM

As long as he brings her....I'm fine with it.

2cansam
01-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Who the **** is we?

"we" not including "me" as i just got here and started reading this thread. still not finished.

Phobia
01-28-2008, 09:49 PM
As long as he brings her....I'm fine with it.
I'm gonna go collect a suitable dowry.

Buck
01-28-2008, 09:50 PM
"we" not including "me" as i just got here and started reading this thread. still not finished.
Ok, you're in. :thumb:

2cansam
01-28-2008, 09:51 PM
I'm gonna go collect a suitable dowry.
is that really her ass in your avatar? nice shot. but you would really consider settling for that?

Thig Lyfe
01-28-2008, 09:52 PM
is that really her ass in your avatar? nice shot. but you would really consider settling for that?

I KNEW IT

YOU'RE HER LAWYER!!!

KcMizzou
01-28-2008, 09:52 PM
I'm gonna go collect a suitable dowry.:hmmm: Eight goats, three chickens and a tractor sound about right?

Phobia
01-28-2008, 09:53 PM

Not when I have this lying in bed next to me....

Pestilence
01-28-2008, 09:55 PM

Yes...yes I would.

2cansam
01-28-2008, 09:55 PM
right
LMAO

Thig Lyfe
01-28-2008, 09:56 PM

Somebody photoshop Lawrence Tynes onto that, STAT.

Thig Lyfe
right
LMAO

He's not joking.

Pestilence
ROFL

Pestilence
01-28-2008, 09:57 PM

Damn man......I'm proud of you. It gives hope to guys like me and GoChiefs....ok not so much GoChiefs.

KcMizzou
01-28-2008, 09:57 PM
right
LMAOThat is the legendary, and well respected "Pink". None of us have any idea why she puts up with that silly bastard.

Count Zarth
01-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Pink > Kirstie.

2cansam
01-28-2008, 09:58 PM
He's not joking.

has to be. no one in their right mind would subject their wife/gf to this crowd.

luv
01-28-2008, 10:02 PM
has to be. no one in their right mind would subject their wife/gf to this crowd.
You must be new here.

TinyEvel

O...M...F...G!

WAY TO GO, PHOB!!!!

I cannot be outdone!

(on the right) PBJ

2cansam
Pink > Kirstie.

i'm still a little partial to the bikini girl. more ass. sorry man.

Pestilence
01-28-2008, 10:03 PM
i'm still a little partial to the bikini girl. more ass. sorry man.

Says the guy with a bear and a kitten as his avatar.

KcMizzou
has to be. no one in their right mind would subject their wife/gf to this crowd.See, that's where you're wrong. Phob's been here a long time. Met lots of these people. Chiefsplanet's a pretty tight community, at it's core.

Phobia used to run the site... he has enough friends and respect here so that he doesn't have to worry much.

Count Zarth
The one on the left is hot.

Buck
01-28-2008, 10:04 PM
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/mattdayjr/TYNES.jpg

luv
01-28-2008, 10:04 PM
See, that's where you're wrong. Phob's been here a long time. Met lots of these people. Chiefsplanet's a pretty tight community, at it's core.

Phobia used to run the site... he has enough friends and respect here so that he doesn't have to worry much.
And I think we have Pink to thank for that.

luv
01-28-2008, 10:05 PM
.http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/mattdayjr/TYNES.jpg
Oh no you didn't.

Delano
01-28-2008, 10:06 PM
O...M...F...G!

WAY TO GO, PHOB!!!!

I cannot be outdone!

(on the right) PBJ

You are a smart man to lock that shit down. Nice work.

Tribal Warfare
Someone should photo shop Lawrence and kristie together with the tag line "YOU JUST GOT TYNESED!!!!!!"

2cansam
LMAO LMAO

i hope for your sake that's not his girl.

and how the f*** do you get a good avatar on here? for a football based site the choices are pretty girly.

Delano
01-28-2008, 10:07 PM
Oh no you didn't.

At least an animated Tynes didn't pop out of some nether region.

Thig Lyfe
01-28-2008, 10:07 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Buck
01-28-2008, 10:08 PM
LMAO LMAO

and how the f*** do you get a good avatar on here? for a football based site the choices are pretty girly.

I think he knows I was just kidding.

I think you have to have like 50 posts or something before you can switch Avatars.

Its in the USER CP portion.

KcMizzou
Cro... that is soooo wrong.

Ultra Peanut
LMAO LMAO

and how the f*** do you get a good avatar on here? for a football based site the choices are pretty girly.PayPal a mod ten bucks to change it for you.

PM me for my e-mail address.

Phobia
Damn man......I'm proud of you. It gives hope to guys like me and GoChiefs....ok not so much GoChiefs.

To be fair, she doesn't look like that every day. With all due respect to her, she's well pampered in that photo. Her makeup was professionally done and Marc is a fantastic photographer. But she's very attractive.

Here's one of the whole fam damily.

luv
01-28-2008, 10:09 PM
At least an animated Tynes didn't pop out of some nether region.
THe face is way too big anyway. Still...

Buck
01-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Phobia, your wife is way hotter than Lawrence Tynes.

keg in kc
01-28-2008, 10:10 PM
O...M...F...G!

WAY TO GO, PHOB!!!!

I cannot be outdone!

(on the right) PBJNice, but not quite in my league.

Bask in the glow of some real talent.

luv
01-28-2008, 10:11 PM
To be fair, she doesn't look like that every day. With all due respect to her, she's well pampered in that photo. Her makeup was professionally done and Marc is a fantastic photographer. But she's very attractive.

Your oldest looks a lot like you. Poor thing. I love that picture, though.

Delano
01-28-2008, 10:11 PM

Not to sound creepy or anything, but Pink's got some of the most beautiful eyes I've seen.

Lucky bastard.

Phobia
01-28-2008, 10:12 PM
I think he knows I was just kidding.

I think you have to have like 50 posts or something before you can switch Avatars.

Its in the USER CP portion.

That's horrible. I'm sure I'll not be able to be with her for a week.

Oh wait, I think I'm over it now.

Buck
01-28-2008, 10:13 PM
That's horrible. I'm sure I'll not be able to be with her for a week.

Oh wait, I think I'm over it now.

Just imagine kicking the game winning FG in Overtime to send your "squad" to the Super Bowl......

Or not.

Thig Lyfe
01-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Phobia, your wife is way hotter as Lawrence Tynes.

Fixed.

Phobia
01-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Your oldest looks a lot like you. Poor thing. I love that picture, though.

Yeah. Lying on our backs doesn't do a whole lot for fatheads. It's not my best look. Not that I'm a hottie or anything but that pic adds a few pounds.

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 10:15 PM
right
LMAO
I've met his wife twice. That's her. I'm convinced she's either blind or legally retarded though.

Buck
01-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Fixed.
LMAO...

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 10:16 PM
You'd think so, wouldn't you?

luv
01-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Yeah. Lying on our backs doesn't do a whole lot for fatheads. It's not my best look. Not that I'm a hottie or anything but that pic adds a few pounds.
I think you're a good looking man.

Got any grape Gatorade?
LMAO

Seriously, you and Pink are a very good looking couple.

Phobia
01-28-2008, 10:18 PM
Not to sound creepy or anything, but Pink's got some of the most beautiful eyes I've seen.

Lucky bastard.
Oh, I'm incredibly lucky no doubt. I count my blessings every day. She's 10x better as a wife and mother than she is attractive. I couldn't have assembled a better partner Frankenstein style.

2cansam
01-28-2008, 10:18 PM

yeah you would. i just now finished reading all this. no way i would post pics of my non existent gf on here.

guess i put my foot in my mouth there. good looking wife. lucky man.

Phobia
01-28-2008, 10:19 PM
I've met his wife twice. That's her. I'm convinced she's either blind or legally retarded though.

Twice? She's getting beat now.

keg in kc
01-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Oh, I'm incredibly lucky no doubt. I count my blessings every day. She's 10x better as a wife and mother than she is attractive. I couldn't have assembled a better partner Frankenstein style.Are you in the doghouse again or is she reading over your shoulder?

Pestilence
Oh, I'm incredibly lucky no doubt. I count my blessings every day. She's 10x better as a wife and mother than she is attractive. I couldn't have assembled a better partner Frankenstein style.

If I put together a Frankenstein wife....she'd be lopsided as hell. lol

Simplex3
Twice? She's getting beat now.
You were there both times. Or was it only once? WTF?

I may be thinking of one of the times I helped her over IM with some web project.

PS, thanks again for that hat.

Guys: If he has any left I highly recommend them. Best damned hat I've ever owned.

Count Zarth
01-28-2008, 10:21 PM
I think you're a good looking man.

I don't know why he sells himself short. Plus, you should see his calves.

Pestilence
You were there both times. Or was it only once? WTF?

I may be thinking of one of the times I helped her over IM with some web project.

PS, thanks again for that hat.

Guys: If he has any left I highly recommend them. Best damned hat I've ever owned.

What kind of hat are we talking about here?

Phobia

I think people get what they give. I usually treat everybody pretty fairly. So, I don't expect abuse. Plus the whole "used to run the site" dynamic is different for me, I suppose. I wouldn't advise everyone to be this careless but it's not like those pics aren't on our own family website or elsewhere around the internet.

Buck
01-28-2008, 10:22 PM
Getting back to Kirstie Tynes for a second, one thing synonymous with her name is Penis Pumps.

http://home.actlab.utexas.edu/ephemerata/images/pump.jpg

/Thread Killer

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 10:22 PM
I think people get what they give. I usually treat everybody pretty fairly. So, I don't expect abuse. Plus the whole "used to run the site" dynamic is different for me, I suppose. I wouldn't advise everyone to be this careless but it's not like those pics aren't on our own family website or elsewhere around the internet.
You should sue yourself for putting them up there.

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 10:23 PM
What kind of hat are we talking about here?
CP baseball cap.

keg in kc
Getting back to Kirstie Tynes for a second, one thing synonymous with her name is Penis Pumps.Do those really work?

A, ah, friend wants to know.

Count Zarth
Anyone ever used a cock pump?

Buck
Do those really work?

Strange, a, uh, friend of mine wants to know too.

Phobia
01-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Are you in the doghouse again or is she reading over your shoulder?

Nah. I was yesterday but a sincere apology or at least one that sounds sincere to her usually lands me back into her good graces quickly. It's one of the best things about her.... when I screw something up, she's forgiving.

Simplex3
Do those really work?

If they worked every man in America would need a third leg sewn into their pants after age 15.

luv
Getting back to Kirstie Tynes for a second, one thing synonymous with her name is Penis Pumps.

http://home.actlab.utexas.edu/ephemerata/images/pump.jpg

/Thread Killer
Call me naive (cuz I am), but WTF?

keg in kc
If they worked every man in America would need a third leg sewn into their pants after age 15.Point there.

Simplex3
Anyone ever used a cock pump?
That's not a nice thing to call your sister.

keg in kc
01-28-2008, 10:25 PM
Nah. I was yesterday but a sincere apology or at least one that sounds sincere to her usually lands me back into her good graces quickly. It's one of the best things about her.... when I screw something up, she's forgiving.Didn't we tell you that the "I swear, the kid must've ordered that porn flick, she's just crazy with that remote" excuse would only work ones...

Count Zarth
If they worked every man in America would need a third leg sewn into their pants after age 15.

Pumping must be done very carefully to avoid injury. Over-enthusiastic pumping can burst blood vessels and form blisters. In some cases the testicles can be unexpectedly pulled into the cylinder and cause severe pain and injury. It is also believed that the rim of the cylinder can cut into the skin and over time cause damage to the ligaments surrounding the penis. Impatiently pumping without reading explanatory material can produce too much suction (any pressure lower than 10 torr) and cause permanent injury. Attempts at using vacuum cleaner units for this purpose have resulted in severe injury as the machine produces far too much suction.

keg in kc
That's not a nice thing to call your sister.Hey, lay off the sperm magnet's brother.

2cansam

i wasn't going to ask but since you did...yeah...i don't get that one??

Pestilence
01-28-2008, 10:26 PM
CP baseball cap.

Picture?

Phobia
Do those really work?

My pediatrician swore by them.

Buck

Its called a penis pump, and it supposedly makes your penis bigger.

keg in kc
01-28-2008, 10:27 PM
My pediatrician swore by them.I'm not quite sure how to respond to that.

2cansam
did you copy that from the box?? :doh!:

TinyEvel
Picture?

like in this pic?

Buck
Pumping must be done very carefully to avoid injury. Over-enthusiastic pumping can burst blood vessels and form blisters. In some cases the testicles can be unexpectedly pulled into the cylinder and cause severe pain and injury. It is also believed that the rim of the cylinder can cut into the skin and over time cause damage to the ligaments surrounding the penis. Impatiently pumping without reading explanatory material can produce too much suction (any pressure lower than 10 torr) and cause permanent injury. Attempts at using vacuum cleaner units for this purpose have resulted in severe injury as the machine produces far too much suction.

If you think Goatse copied and pasted this you are wrong. This came out of his personal diary.

keg in kc
01-28-2008, 10:28 PM
did you copy that from the box?? :doh!:There's a plethora of data available online on a variety of male enhancement technologies.

At least that's what I've heard.

luv
Its called a penis pump, and it supposedly makes your penis bigger.
I was gonna say....I was just thinking that a breast pump is for milk.....

Phobia
Didn't we tell you that the "I swear, the kid must've ordered that porn flick, she's just crazy with that remote" excuse would only work ones...

Heh.

I scheduled a SuperBowl party and invited friends without consulting her. Which wasn't such a big deal but when she called me on it, my ego took over and I told her to deal with it. That didn't fly well. Sometimes I'm not bright.

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Picture?

keg in kc
Heh.

I scheduled a SuperBowl party and invited friends without consulting her. Which wasn't such a big deal but when she called me on it, my ego took over and I told her to deal with it. That didn't fly well. Sometimes I'm not bright.This is why I'm single. I don't do well with the whole cohabitate thing.

Buck
I was gonna say....I was just thinking that a breast pump is for milk.....
Ah ha. Well thats not what this is for, but a friend of mine tells me that there are things that will effectively do what you were thinking about.

Delano
I wonder if Kirstie is an over-enthusiastic pumper.

Count Zarth
01-28-2008, 10:30 PM
Here's some good news for seekers of bigger dongs. You can have surgery to add approximately an inch to your dong, with a 30 percent satisfaction rate. GO FOR IT!

Approximately one-third to one-half of the penis is inside the body, and is internally attached to the undersurface of the pubic bone. Penis lengthening involves the release of the fundiform ligament and the suspensory ligament that attaches the two erectile bodies to the pubic bone (ligamentolysis). The suspensory ligament makes the penis arch under the pubic bone. Release of this ligament allows the penis to protrude on a straighter path, further outward to give more functional length. With the penis on stretch, the ligament is divided close to the pubic bone until all midline attachments have been freed. Once these ligaments have been cut, part of the penile shaft (usually held within the body) drops forward and extends out, enlarging the penis by 20-30 mm (0.78-1.18 in.). After surgery, part of the postoperative treatment includes stretching of the penis to prevent the severed suspensory ligament from healing shorter than it was previously. The article "Penile Suspensory Ligament Division for Penile Augmentation: Indications and Results" discussed the subject.[2]

According to Nim Christopher, a urologist at St. Peterm's Andrology Center in London, among men who have had the surgery, "the dissatisfaction rate was in excess of 70 percent".

keg in kc
Ah ha. Well thats not what this is for, but a friend of mine tells me that there are things that will effectively do what you were thinking about.Lotion, Penthouse and a plastic cup.

Simplex3
I wonder if Kirstie is an over-enthusiastic pumper.
Well, we know she f**ks.

Phobia
01-28-2008, 10:31 PM
I don't know why he sells himself short. Plus, you should see his calves.

I'm really creeped out now. I think you just posted that I'm at least an "8".

luv
Ah ha. Well thats not what this is for, but a friend of mine tells me that there are things that will effectively do what you were thinking about.
Go to a Brown Bag Parties website. They have things that lok like women's moths for men. It's hilarious.

luv
I'd say 9.

2cansam
Here's some good news for seekers of bigger dongs. You can have surgery to add approximately an inch to your dong, with a 30 percent satisfaction rate. GO FOR IT!

satisfaction rate would need to be A LOT higher for someone to go cutting on me.

Phobia
01-28-2008, 10:32 PM
This is why I'm single. I don't do well with the whole cohabitate thing.

Sometimes it's a challenge but it's all about compromise. Compromise means that you do what she tells you to do without complaining. It works pretty well around here.

Count Zarth

No, DaKCMan AP is probably an 8, maybe a 9. You're not close.

Buck
Go to a Brown Bag Parties website. They have things that lok like women's moths for men. It's hilarious.

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Simplex3
satisfaction rate would need to be A LOT higher for someone to go cutting on me.
Hey, has anyone welcomed this n00b yet? ---^

Count Zarth
01-28-2008, 10:33 PM

Liposuction of the pubic area is also a method. That sounds pretty safe.

Buck
Hey, has anyone welcomed this n00b yet? ---^
Not yet.

Count Zarth
OR, you can install a robocock:

Inflatable implants

A further method is to replace the two corpora cavernosa with inflatable penile implants. This is performed primarily as a therapeutic surgery for men suffering from complete impotence; an implanted pump in the groin or scrotum can be manipulated by hand to fill these cylinders from an implanted reservoir in order to achieve an erection. The replacement cylinders are normally sized to be direct replacements for the corpus cavernosa, but larger ones can be implanted.

One advantage to this surgery is that an erection can be created whenever desired, for as long as is desired and as firm as desired. The major negative to it is that this surgical procedure can never be reversed.

Phobia
I'd say 9.

It's my package, isn't it?

TinyEvel
01-28-2008, 10:34 PM
Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any worse!

2cansam
01-28-2008, 10:34 PM
Liposuction of the pubic area is also a method. That sounds pretty safe.

why in the hell would you do that?

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 10:35 PM
Not yet.
Which one of you pussies is going to be the welcome wagon? We all know I'm not qualified.

Phobia
No, DaKCMan AP is probably an 8, maybe a 9. You're not close.

I think I'm gonna just go with the female rating. Thanks for your admiration though. If you'd like, I'll send you a laminated, autographed full body shot of myself.

Count Zarth
WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW

luv
https://www.brownbagparty.com/viewimage?type=product&medium&imageName=215_200706081852040820.jpg
https://www.brownbagparty.com/viewimage?type=product&medium&imageName=215_200706081852040820.jpg

keg in kc
Sometimes it's a challenge but it's all about compromise. Compromise means that you do what she tells you to do without complaining. It works pretty well around here.Yeah, that's what's ended my last two attempts. I realize that I'd rather be playing video games or watching TV than doing anything with or involving my SO and that's the end of it.

I don't do compromise so well.

luv
01-28-2008, 10:36 PM
It's my package, isn't it?
The whole package.

Buck
I took 2 ****ing Nyquils 2 hours ago and Im still not tired.

Simplex3
why in the hell would you do that?
You'll have to forgive Meatpeeker (GOATSE). He's a closet homo. A mid-twenty's virgin living at home.

keg in kc
01-28-2008, 10:37 PM
I took 2 ****ing Nyquils 2 hours ago and Im still not tired.Take 2 more with a jack daniels shooter.

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 10:37 PM
I took 2 ****ing Nyquils 2 hours ago and Im still not tired.
Try reading the "what book are you reading" thread.

Delano
01-28-2008, 10:38 PM
The whole package.

Awkward.

Buck
01-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Try reading the "what book are you reading" thread.
I just want to go to sleep, not end up in a coma.

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 10:39 PM
I just want to go to sleep, not end up in a coma.
LMAO

luv
Awkward.
Geez. I can't compliment anyone anymore?

2cansam
You'll have to forgive Meatpeeker (GOATSE). He's a closet homo. A mid-twenty's virgin living at home.

LMAO i wondered but didn't want to ask.

i'm off here. thanks for the entertainment. i'm sure i'll be around for more.

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 10:41 PM
Speaking of sleep, I have a brand new $3000 mattress upstairs that I'm going to go use. F**ker was just delivered today. Made out of solid latex, all environmentally friendly and s**t. Woot.

Sadly the wife is sick or I could have broken it in right tonight.

You know, by jumping on it.

Buck
01-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Speaking of sleep, I have a brand new $3000 mattress upstairs that I'm going to go use. F**ker was just delivered today. Made out of solid latex, all environmentally friendly and s**t. Woot.

Sadly the wife is sick or I could have broken it in right tonight.

You know, by jumping on it.

Do you have some 1000ct thread sheets?

Delano
01-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Geez. I can't compliment anyone anymore?

Umm, I think you just complimented his frank and beans. "The whole package." Not just the frank, not just the beans, but the whooole package. :p

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Do you have some 1000ct thread sheets?
How the f**k would I know? My d**k is still attached. It precludes me from even understanding what the hell you're asking there.

luv
01-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Umm, I think you just complimented his frank and beans. "The whole package." Not just the frank, not just the beans, but the whooole package. :p
Men. :shake:

I meant looks plus personality.

Buck
01-28-2008, 10:44 PM

Don't forget the taint!

TinyEvel
The whole package.

I do know that Luv likes a big unit.

Simplex3
Men. :shake:

I meant looks plus personality.
What you meant means nothing, it's what we wanted to hear you say that counts.

luv
How the f**k would I know? My d**k is still attached. It precludes me from even understanding what the hell you're asking there.
The higher the thread count, the thicker, heavier, and more satiny the sheets are. That's all I know.

Buck

I dont know, I just saw some on sale on www.slickdeals.net and I wasnt sure what was so special about them.

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 10:45 PM
The higher the thread count, the thicker, heavier, and more satiny the sheets are. That's all I know.
Ours are green.

Delano
Don't forget the taint!

If you include the taint, you must include the asshole.

The whole highway of delight.

luv
I do know that Luv likes a big unit.
I was drunk. That must be my defense.

Simplex3
I dont know, I just saw some on sale on www.slickdeals.net and I wasnt sure what was so special about them.
Maybe they come with a Kirstie. :shrug:

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 10:47 PM
Maybe they come with a Kirstie. :shrug:
Who am I kidding? Those are free on the web.

Buck
Honestly, I dont think I could get hard looking at Kirstie's pics.

TinyEvel

I taught you that. And NOT more satiny.

Simplex3
01-28-2008, 10:48 PM
Again, mine are green.

luv
More shiny, then. Better?

88TG88
Kirstie does it for me.

Buck
Again, mine are green.
With white spots

keg in kc
01-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Think of it as the 1440p of sheets.

TinyEvel
01-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Think of it as the 1440p of sheets.

Wait, is there a TV coming out that I don't have yet?

Pestilence
01-28-2008, 10:52 PM

I'd pee in her butt.

Phobia
01-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Okay people. You can now get your very own Pink clock.

http://www.cafepress.com/kloster

Buck
01-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Okay, nyquill is kicking in now. Time for sleep. PEACE

luv
01-28-2008, 10:54 PM
I'd pee in her butt.
If I end up having some ****ed up deam that includes that, your ass is mine (and not in a good way).

Pestilence
IfI end up having some ****ed up deam that includes that, your ass is mine (and not in a good way).

If you have a dream about someone peeing in your butt....you might not want to ever bring it up again.

And stay away from my ass. lol

Count Zarth

That's ****ing awesome.

Phobia
01-28-2008, 10:55 PM
Okay, nyquill is kicking in now. Time for sleep. PEACE

NOOOOOOOOOO. Buy a clock.

Buck
NOOOOOOOOOO. Buy a clock.
PM me.

Good night

Phobia
I'm guessing I'm in the doghouse again.

Pestilence

Your wife is going to kill you. lol

keg in kc
01-28-2008, 10:56 PM
rofl

88TG88
01-28-2008, 10:57 PM
That hat is teh sex.