PDA

View Full Version : falstaff is racist

Michael Michigan
08-01-2001, 08:22 PM
How can you come on this board and post a topic under a name that is clearly racist?

Itís well known that falstaff is an adult beverage preferred by white adult males at the lower end of the economic ladder.

Itís obvious that you have chosen this to denigrate this group of people.

Itís obvious that you think of them as white trash, trailer trash and rednecks.

By simply supporting using this name to post under you are backing the negative portrayal of the poor white man.. Therefore, I consider you not poster, but a racist.

The path to your computer is littered not with a trail of tears, and not with the king of beers, but a happiness that some in our country canít lift a decent can or bottle of beer when they say---cheers.

falstaff
08-01-2001, 08:26 PM
It is true that I consider drinkers of Falstaff white trash rednecks. In fact I cosider KC Chiefs fans white trash red necks. However, you white trash renecks do not constitute an ethnic group. I'll be sipping my high dollar scotch on my ivory tower. I'll be morally correct while you rednecks degrade a race. Piss off Chiefs fans!

gh4chiefs
08-01-2001, 08:27 PM
No Michael, he or she is just somebody looking for attention.

Jesus Christ this political correctness **** burns my ***!

Michael Michigan
08-01-2001, 08:40 PM
wow---not only hit a nerve but an open sore.

I'm sure if you see a doctor they can give you something to help clear that up.

"I'll be sipping my high dollar scotch on my ivory tower."

Tsk, tsk--"Ivory" tower is a racist term.

And a piece of advice---try sipping it inside the tower lest you fall off and hurt your racist self.

aturnis
08-01-2001, 08:41 PM
Hey, can I get Falstaff's address.......I would like to beat his arse:D

stevieray
08-01-2001, 08:51 PM
Ahhhh, the racism that knows no color...except green.

Michael Michigan
08-01-2001, 08:57 PM
SR-

Indeed.

AustinChief
08-01-2001, 09:15 PM
atunis,

IP addy, physical address, email address? I can get 'em all for you...

:cool:
--Kyle

Phobia
08-01-2001, 10:55 PM
LMAO - "high dollar scotch" - only those individuals that cannot afford such a luxury categorize it as "high dollar scotch". The remainder of us call it what it actually is.

AustinChief
08-01-2001, 10:59 PM
KPhobia,

What's is sad.. is that he ACTUALLY drinks Falstaff (when he can find it!) I prefer Goetz myself! ANYONE REMEMBER GOETZ Country Club Lager???

Come on...

--Kyle

Phobia
08-01-2001, 11:05 PM
I don't even know what the **** falstaff is....

I take it you know this joker from somewhere, huh?

You have some tribe of friends, Kyle - BroncoFan and now Falstaff? Don't tell me you know Pearl, too.... :D

No wonder you escaped to Spain.

AustinChief
08-01-2001, 11:09 PM
KPhobia,

Tell me about it!!! Pearl is ACTUALLY a good guy he's a doctor in San Antonio... and HE REALLY DRINKS PEARL BEER... religiously.

I'm gonna post a different topic about Goetz beer... and see if anyone knows it...

--Kyle

btw... they are hit and run types... they fall into line when threatened properly!!!

keg in kc
08-01-2001, 11:10 PM
I didn't even realize there was a beverage called "falstaff". I thought he was alluding to the character from Shakespeare.

AustinChief
08-01-2001, 11:17 PM
Keg,

It is still around... but it USED to be a popular beer in the seventies... especialy in the Midwest and South...

He actually wears a Falstaff bowling shirt out in public... no you see why I moved to Spain!!!

--The other Kyle

Frazod
08-01-2001, 11:21 PM
Falstaff is still around? I haven't seen it anywhere for years. I remember my grandfather used to drink it after he put a ton of salt in it. From what I can remember about the taste, putting anything in it would be a distinct improvement. Yuck.

KCWolfman
08-02-2001, 12:30 AM
It is true that I consider drinkers of Falstaff white trash rednecks. In fact I cosider KC Chiefs fans white trash red necks.

Ummm, is Falstaff stating that it is okay to be prejudiced, but not okay to be racist?

If so, may I state that I am prejudiced against lower intellects, therefore, I have more respect for a wet rock than I do Falstaff?

splatbass
08-02-2001, 01:20 AM
Can't you people see that this guy is just pushing your buttons, getting you all worked up over this for his own amusement? Ignore him and eventually he'll stop.

gh4chiefs
08-02-2001, 07:11 AM
Shouldn't the title read "False staff is a moron"? Seems appropriate.

bishop_74
08-02-2001, 07:53 AM
I'm telling you... the ignore function ROCKS!

Lightning Rod
08-02-2001, 09:55 AM
Scorsby

Is that the kind of High dollar Scotch this Jagoff drinks? LMAO

BIG_DADDY
08-02-2001, 10:30 AM
I'll bet right now that fallonhisstaff is Thomas. Could anybody else post something so asinine?

Phobia
08-02-2001, 10:31 AM
I'll bet it's not, but it's gotta be a distant relative.

Iowanian
08-02-2001, 10:53 AM
I think Broncofan was actually correct in the beggining of the other thread....No Way is this a Heterosexual Male. I'm guessing the only "sport" he knows anthing about is Icecapades.

I feel that falstaff is misguided in his arguments. I think he should redirect his sexual frustration toward the real bad guys....ticket "scalpers".

Falstaff...your ride is here...time to go to school.

~fully loaded with an itchy trigger finger.

htismaqe
08-02-2001, 11:00 AM
please stop feeding these posts, people...

PLEASE!!!!

:D

Raiderhader
08-02-2001, 11:21 AM
But it is so much fun!:D

BIG_DADDY
08-02-2001, 11:39 AM
Is barebacking considered a sport? I'll bet he knows all about that. Those are the staffs your falling on there isn't it falstaff?

Stryker
08-02-2001, 11:44 AM
Guys,

Falstaff is a CRAPPY beer brewed in the fashion of Dixie and Jax (New Orleans tradition)

http://www.jadetech.com/~smallsha/_borders/bottlecan.jpg

I guess my point is if this guy likes "top dollar" scotch then he sure chooses a "bottom of the barrell" beer :D

My beer of choice? Hieniken, Miller Lite Ice, Lowenbrau, anything Abita (brewed in Louisiana).

~clearing up the Falstaff mystery. Here is the link...

http://www.jadetech.com/~smallsha/

bishop_74
08-02-2001, 11:47 AM
HAHAH! What an aristocrat. Wow, I don't feel like such a neo-nazi now. :rolleyes:

shakesthecat
08-02-2001, 12:05 PM
I tried a Falstaff once.......

but it gave me the Schlitz.:D

Pitt Gorilla
08-02-2001, 12:13 PM
Did I miss something? I took his comments as sarcasm. Did he post elsewhere?
BTW, does anyone remember the generic, like Always Save, beer that just said "BEER" on it? That, my friends, was awesome!

bishop_74
08-02-2001, 12:22 PM
No no. Don't be mistaken. He was DEAD SERIOUS about what he posted. There was another thread last night in which he basically called us all racists and wanted to lead us in to salvation. THis guy was certifiably nuts.

Lightning Rod
08-02-2001, 12:22 PM
Bought some that was 'Lite"

FWIW I think it was made by, you guessed it, Falstaff

shakesthecat
08-02-2001, 12:33 PM
I remember "Beer" .
About 15 years ago, 3 of us bought a couple cases of that swill and played quarters for a few hours. That's all I remember until I woke up the next morning in the shower.
My Dad has a saying about beer,"It all comes out of the same horse"
I knew then he wasn't being honest, because that crud
obviously came from a dead one.

Thanks Pitt, I'd almost blocked that horrible night out of my memory.;)

Pitt Gorilla
08-02-2001, 01:42 PM
Oh, dude...I had no idea. That guy IS nuts. I just read the transcript. He refused to answer any of the pertinent questions. For that alone he needs a beating.

AustinChief
08-02-2001, 03:04 PM
OK people,

A little clarification of Falstaff.... He *is* obnoxious... but he wasn't serious... about the only thing he takes seriously is drinking. (and racing sailboats... which makes me wonder about which team he plays for... if ya know what I mean)

I found out late last night... that he is in fact a guy I know in Dallas... and he posted his idoiotic rant to see how active the BBS really was. He had never seen the BBS before and wanted to see if people just surfed or actually posted...

That... and like I said before he is OBNOXIOUS! ... but if he is ever on again..(which I doubt) take what he says with a grain of salt... because unless it's about beer or sailboats... he isn't serious.

--Kyle
btw... I warned him that if ever comes on to SPAM or talk crap without at least beleiving SOME of it himself.... than I'll sick Parker on him!!! I explained that it wouldn't be pretty!

bishop_74
08-02-2001, 03:33 PM
Well I feel a bit sheepish...

htismaqe
08-02-2001, 03:35 PM
Yeah, you tell him Kyle!

By the way, I've spent the last 2 days figuring out the code in the Sircam virus and figuring out a new TCP denial of service attack.

If any of you trolls want to try me out, fire up your Winbloze machine and lets ROCK!!!