PDA

View Full Version : Is the "State of the Black Union" wrong?

a1na2
02-24-2008, 03:01 PM
To me that is indicating that the Black community feels that there are two Unions in the U.S.

I find a problem with that concept. As a nation we are supposed to be one and working towards the ideal that all men are created equal.

Bill clinton seems to have wrecked his reputation with his comments regarding the address from the "Black Union". Not that it bothers me, but the basis seems to be anti-American in it's makeup and charter to me.

Cochise
02-24-2008, 04:46 PM
we're not white unions or black unions but the united union!

bkkcoh
02-24-2008, 05:04 PM
But how long do you think it will be before they cry racism if he gets the democratic nomination when the republicans question him of various stances?

Ultra Peanut
02-24-2008, 05:16 PM
all i'm saying is why isn't there a white entertainment television

also why can't i say the n-word?

Brock
02-24-2008, 06:08 PM
I don't really care what they think, white people are going to be saying the same stuff when they're the minority in a latino country.

chiefforlife
02-24-2008, 07:06 PM
I think its wrong to have anything solely based on color. Imagine if there was a "state of the white union"? There would be riots.
How are we ever to get past the race issues if there are "state of the (insert color) union".

Is the state of the union only for certain color?

beer bacon
02-24-2008, 07:45 PM
Well, being black is wrong. It follows that a State of the Black Union is also wrong.

mikey23545
02-24-2008, 08:04 PM
all i'm saying is why isn't there a white entertainment television

also why can't i say the n-word?

Jesus, you're stupid <i>and</i> dickless?

Otter
02-24-2008, 08:25 PM
If blacks AND whites can't see past the bullshit to realize there are about 500 other problems and join together as one to be Americans and not a nation divided at this point I'm not sure there is hope.

Peanut, you've evolved into BlueBalls with about 2 more brain cells. You should be proud.