PDA

View Full Version : Clintonite Stabs Obama Supporter

Taco John
02-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Clintonite Stabs Obama Supporter

Cops: Man assaulted brother-in-law during political argument
FEBRUARY 25--Meet Jose Antonio Ortiz. The Pennsylvania man allegedly stabbed his brother-in-law in the stomach after the pair quarreled about their respective support of Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. According to cops, Ortiz, 28, stabbed Sean Shurelds last Thursday night in the kitchen of an Upper Providence Township home. According to a criminal complaint, a copy of which you'll find here, the 41-year-old Shurelds, an Obama supporter, told Ortiz that the Illinois senator was "trashing" Clinton (apparently in regard to recent primary and caucus results). Ortiz, a Clinton supporter, replied that "Obama was not a realist." While not exactly fighting words, the verbal political tiff led to some mutual choking and punching. And, allegedly, a stabbing in the abdomen. Ortiz, pictured in the mug shot below, was charged with a felony aggravated assault count and two misdemeanors and jailed in lieu of $20,000 bail. Shurelds was flown to Hahnemann University Hospital, where he was admitted in critical condition. (2 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0225081ortiz1.jpg

HolmeZz
02-25-2008, 09:28 PM
Hillary's really instilled a hatred of 'hope' in her supporters.

Taco John
02-25-2008, 09:33 PM
This is some of the best politics I've seen in years. It's a mortal fight for the soul of the Democratic party, and it's fascinating as hell to watch this all unfold.

Joe Seahawk
02-25-2008, 09:57 PM
How pathetic..

One of my brothers has issues with me because I voted for Bush..:shake:

I could care less who he votes for, I'll love him just the same.. In fact my mom and all seven of my siblings are staunch Democrats.

Mr. Kotter
02-25-2008, 10:46 PM
Wow....hipanics are passionate in their support of Billary. :eek:

:shake:

Mr. Kotter
02-25-2008, 10:46 PM
How pathetic..

One of my brothers has issues with me because I voted for Bush..:shake:

I could care less who he votes for, I'll love him just the same.. In fact my mom and all seven of my siblings are staunch Democrats.

You escaped the brainwashing, eh? ;)

Joe Seahawk
02-25-2008, 11:28 PM
You escaped the brainwashing, eh? ;)

Yep, so did my Father.. Unfortunately he's 90 and has dementia, so I'm on my own in the political discussions..

All of us 8 kids still are alive, and we enjoy our family get togethers as we all still live in the Seattle area. I'm very thankful for each and every one of them, that's why it's dissapointing to me that one of my brothers takes politics way too seriously. I have very strong beliefs but i would never let a family members political beliefs affect our relationship..

Oh well, nothing I can do about that..

ClevelandBronco
02-25-2008, 11:30 PM
I missed the story. I wish you wouldn't have informed me.

It has nothing to do with politics, TJ.

Post it in the crazy dumbshits forum.

Mr. Kotter
02-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Yep, so did my Father.. Unfortunately he's 90 and has dementia, so I'm on my own in the political discussions..

All of us 8 kids still are alive, and we enjoy our family get togethers as we all still live in the Seattle area. I'm very thankful for each and every one of them, that's why it's dissapointing to me that one of my brothers takes politics way too seriously. I have very strong beliefs but i would never let a family members political beliefs affect our relationship..

Oh well, nothing I can do about that..

That's too bad; but, yeah, politics is like thicker than blood for some silly-ass folks. :huh:

Joe Seahawk
02-25-2008, 11:37 PM
That's too bad; but, yeah, politics is like thicker than blood for some silly-ass folks. :huh:

I'm the youngest and he's the oldest brother, so he seems to feel like he failed somehow because I'm not a liberal democrat.. :shake:

That, and he could never dunk.. Seriously, that was an issue with him too.. :LOL:

NewChief
02-26-2008, 05:46 AM
Oh thank god this wasn't an Obama supporter. That would be the cue for the dingbats on here to talk about how Obama must have sent out some sort of Kill Directive through the microchips implanted within all of his followers.

Since it's a Hillary supporter no one is really surprised, though. :p

patteeu
02-26-2008, 06:46 AM
Oh thank god this wasn't an Obama supporter. That would be the cue for the dingbats on here to talk about how Obama must have sent out some sort of Kill Directive through the microchips implanted within all of his followers.

Since it's a Hillary supporter no one is really surprised, though. :p

Sounds like it could have been self defense to me. ;)

BucEyedPea
02-26-2008, 06:53 AM
...and people said Paul's supporters were crazy!
Women I tell ya'...we do it to men all the time! Make 'em nuts! :D