PDA

View Full Version : Will Barack or Hillary win in Texas?

Logical
02-27-2008, 01:43 AM
Poll to follow:

Logical
02-27-2008, 01:54 AM
I think he will win in Texas and it will be basically game over.

bigfoot
02-27-2008, 05:54 AM
The "all hat and no cattle" B.O. should take it.

jAZ
02-27-2008, 08:45 AM
She pulls out Ohio, loses Texas (all 3 parts... popular vote, caucus vote and delegate count). She concedes the race by the end of next week.

That part is the weakest part of my prediction. ;)

jettio
02-27-2008, 08:54 AM
Tradesports (Intrade), the european gambling site is a reliable indicator that has had Obama favored to win Texas even when he was behind in reported polls.

Clinton is still the betting favorite in Ohio and Rhode Island.

My guess is that Obama wins Texas by 5 points. Obama dominates Vermont. Clinton has a 3-4 point victory in Ohio and she wins Rhode Island comfortably.

dirk digler
02-27-2008, 09:15 AM
He will win Texas big. I saw a poll the other night that had him up 12-16 pts.

Bowser
02-27-2008, 09:52 AM
Hog Farmer says Obama is a terrorist. I think this is the beginning of the end for Obama, and Hog Farmer gets to deal with Hillary as POTUS. Thanks, Hog Farmer!

patteeu
02-27-2008, 03:04 PM
Rush Limbaugh said today that he's heard a rumor that Hillary's internal polling numbers are so bad in both Texas and Ohio that she is preparing to withdraw from the race this Friday. He didn't predict that, he was just passing along the rumor.

I'm hanging tough with Ann Coulter's girl though. I'm predicting Hillary.

dirk digler
02-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Rush Limbaugh said today that he's heard a rumor that Hillary's internal polling numbers are so bad in both Texas and Ohio that she is preparing to withdraw from the race this Friday. He didn't predict that, he was just passing along the rumor.

I'm hanging tough with Ann Coulter's girl though. I'm predicting Hillary.

That would be awesome! Thanks for the heads up.