PDA

View Full Version : Bill Cunningham endorses Hillary...

memyselfI
02-27-2008, 03:41 PM
after McCain 'threw me under the bus' to the national media. Just when Hillary thought things were really bad she gets a RWNJ in her camp.

Logical
02-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Sorry but ROFLROFLROFL

I had never even heard of this wackjob until McCain was forced to denounce him for his slanderous statements.

penchief
02-27-2008, 04:19 PM
I heard Bill Cunningham on Sean Hannity today. And to be honest, I never knew who he was until this recent dust up. But after listening to him, I can't believe how much of a dipshit he is. In fact, I haven't listened to Hannity in probably six months and I couldn't even believe how desperate Hannity sounds these days.

Obama is causing the ****ing righties to lose their ****ing minds, IMO.

Logical
02-27-2008, 04:26 PM
I heard Bill Cunningham on Sean Hannity today. And to be honest, I never knew who he was until this recent dust up. But after listening to him, I can't believe how much of a dipshit he is. In fact, I haven't listened to Hannity in probably six months and I couldn't even believe how desperate Hannity sounds these days.

Obama is causing the ****ing righties to lose their ****ing minds, IMO.
Yup and some lefties as well.;)

ClevelandBronco
02-27-2008, 04:43 PM
Bill Cunningham possesses a sense of contemplative self interest and a degree of well reasoned judgment that one usually finds only in a pack of middle school girls.

patteeu
02-27-2008, 05:10 PM
Bill Cunningham possesses a sense of contemplative self interest and a degree of well reasoned judgment that one usually finds only in a pack of middle school girls.

LMAO

BucEyedPea
02-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Actually, middle-school girls have more judgement than some adults.