PDA

View Full Version : Democrats should have played in Florida...

recxjake
02-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Poll Watch: Mason Dixon Florida General Election

Mason Dixon Florida General Election

John McCain 47%
Barack Obama 37%

John McCain 49%
Hillary Clinton 40%

McCain needs to win the same states that Bush won to win the White House. Florida is heavy with vets, and oldies, so it's pretty close to safe for McCain.

Ohio... it's going to matter.

HolmeZz
02-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Obama hasn't even set foot in Florida yet.

Hell, Rudy spent 2 months in Florida and got half the votes Obama got, who's primary didn't even count and who never visited the state.

recxjake
02-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Obama hasn't even set foot in Florida yet.

Hell, Rudy spent 2 months in Florida and got half the votes Obama got, who's primary didn't even count and who never visited the state.

Hence why they Democrats should have played in Florida... they wouldn't be 10 points down in a crucial state.

HolmeZz
02-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Hence why they Democrats should have played in Florida... they wouldn't be 10 points down in a crucial state.

It's f*cking February. The poll numbers will shift once Obama actually campaigns there. McCain has already done so.

Logical
02-28-2008, 03:34 PM

Jesus dude it is 8 months before the election, plenty of time to campaign in Florida.

DaneMcCloud
02-28-2008, 03:34 PM

Does it EVER stop with you?

recxjake
02-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Rasmussen Daily General Election Tracker (2/28)

John McCain 46%
Barack Obama 43%

John McCain 47%
Hillary Clinton 44%

HolmeZz
02-28-2008, 03:47 PM
Were you jealous that memeinkampfI had become the most annoying and hated member around here? Is that why you're back?

HolmeZz
02-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Does it suck not having a soul?

John McCain = terrible human being

This lying sack of crap should go to hell....... he attached his bill of rights for terrorists to the defense appropiations act which made it impossible for Bush to veto because that would be saying No to $$ needed for the war in Iraq....

then this slick bastard bashes senator stevens from Alaska for doing the exact same thing McCain did.... Stevens put his ANWR on the defense approiations bill!

Bush can't veto that!

McCain, Democrats and Liberals are on the same side as terrorists.......

I'm not going to waste my time working for McCain if he is the nomiee... he will get beat by 10% + in the general

Rudy is up 25% over McCain... It is Rudy's to lose. He needs to be very careful they way he words things here on out.

It will be a dark horse or McCain. Personally I am praying for a dark horse and can't stand McCain.

IMO McCain will be out in a matter of weeks. No money, his support is dropping, and he just doesn't have it. I think he is smart enough to understand this isn't his race. He is to proud of man to stay in the race just to be in it.

McCain is dead... I've been reading the conservative blogs...

I don't think McCain will be in the race by the Caucus.

I just think it is clear that Rudy Giuliani is the only guy that can beat Hillary Clinton.

The Democratic nominee has already been set, unless somthing crazy happens... Hillary

The race will be between Rudy, Sen. Thompson and Romney

dirk digler
02-28-2008, 04:22 PM
http://www.funny-games.biz/images/pictures/369-accicdent-pants.jpg

Mr. Kotter
Once ObamaMania hits Florida....their love affair with McCain will be off, quicker than a green taffeta dress on Prom night.

;)

beer bacon
Wicked burn.

Jenson71
02-28-2008, 04:23 PM
LMAO

DaneMcCloud
02-28-2008, 04:24 PM

Thank you.

Adept Havelock
02-28-2008, 04:34 PM

LMAO

Well done.

banyon
02-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Don't forget:

HA! I TOLD YOU GEORGE ALLEN 08' (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=135469&highlight=george+allen)

and

Logical
02-28-2008, 04:52 PM
ROFLROFL Well done!

Logical
02-28-2008, 04:53 PM
LMAO

Well done.I see you beat me to it.

Taco John
02-28-2008, 05:03 PM
That's the worst ownage I've ever seen on this board since I first joined...

Jenson71
02-28-2008, 05:04 PM
"I've been reading the conservative blogs"

Adept Havelock
02-28-2008, 05:35 PM
That's the worst ownage I've ever seen on this board since I first joined...

I'd agree. I hereby pass the recxjake pimp-slap cane I was issued for the "better things to do than play in the sand with guns" bump to the new King of recxjake pimp-slapping, HolmeZz!!

BTW- Isn't the answer to your sig line "a shared illusion of value?" :p

Ultra Peanut
02-29-2008, 08:39 PM
A ten percent deficit? With half a year left?

Sheeeeeeeeit, Florida's as good as Obama's.

whoman69
03-01-2008, 07:14 PM
I thought the Republicans solution was more punishment fitting the crime. However Florida was winner take all so it was a big feather in McCain's cap and put him over the top. The problem was that putting Michigan and Florida where they did would have stretched the campaign's resources. On super Tuesday, Hillary didn't even campain in a majority of the states. How much time would have been spent in Nevada and South Carolina knowing that Michigan and Florida were on the clock.