PDA

View Full Version : Hillary bashers!!!!!

chappy
02-29-2008, 03:09 PM
I would like to know the reason any of you don't like Hillary Clinton.
Please explain your differences in politics and government policies.
I think its obvious she has the best chance in turning our country around with the experiance and having a former President in the White House.
I believe most of you have something against her personally but even then what is it you don't like? I can't recall her doing anything wrong to anyone. I can name several bills and policies she has helped to pass or even sponsered. So what is the problem?

HolmeZz
02-29-2008, 03:16 PM
Oh good heavens.

She's run a rotten, petty campaign that has constantly tried to change the rules and manipulate the narrative.

Her candidacy has been based on running against things she supported in the past(the Iraq war, NAFTA, NCLB).

She's the least likely of the 3 candidates left to bring about any worthwhile change, due in part to the fact that the Republicans dislike her and it'd be taboo to work with her.

She's only been relevant because of her husband.

irishjayhawk
02-29-2008, 03:30 PM
Oh good heavens.

She's run a rotten, petty campaign that has constantly tried to change the rules and manipulate the narrative.

Her candidacy has been based on running against things she supported in the past(the Iraq war, NAFTA, NCLB).

She's the least likely of the 3 candidates left to bring about any worthwhile change, due in part to the fact that the Republicans dislike her and it'd be taboo to work with her.

She's only been relevant because of her husband.

I was going to add some things but this pretty much sums it up.

I'll say that she has a knack for playing victim as well as hypocrite. See Woman Card and Plagiarism, respectively.

MurphDog
02-29-2008, 04:18 PM
The funniest quote I heard was that Deanna Favre was going to be the QB of the Packers in the playoffs - she figured since she had seen Brett be the QB for so many years, she figured it made her qualified to be a QB. Who knows maybe they would have won the NFC...

Point is she has very little experience and having Billy as her husband will actually be more of a distraction. And it surely doesnt help her out.

She is a hypocrite she slams big business and corporate America yet served on the evil devil Walmart board. She wants jobs to stay in the US but will then turn around and slam these same companies. And yet dems wonder why people look at them in a screwy way - the policies just dont make sense...

Hillary care was a disaster then and it is now - no other way to really describe

Besides her tax policies are as bad as Obamas

Mr. Kotter
02-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Bon apetite!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179509

Logical
02-29-2008, 05:11 PM
I know this is going to sound petty, but her voice grates on me like fingernails on a chalkboard, I cannot take 4 years of that. I have plenty of legitimate reasons but this reason alone is sufficient.

Brock
02-29-2008, 05:54 PM
She has no class. I thought that was pretty obvious.

HolmeZz
02-29-2008, 05:58 PM
She has no class. I thought that was pretty obvious.

LIKE SCHOOL ON A SATURDAY

Cntrygal
02-29-2008, 06:05 PM
She hasn't done anything for Western NY.

JohnnyV13
03-01-2008, 12:34 AM
Lets see...

Does anyone else remember "White House for Sale" at the end of Billy's administration?

Also, Billy boy pardoned the FALN terrorists (for puerto rican independence) who killed people in NY in the 70's. WHY???? Well, hispanic organizations in NY made lots of noise about freeing them, and lo and behond, Hillary just HAPPENED to run for the Senate in NY. Could it possibly be that Hillary convinced billy to release some terrorists so she could get a Senate seat?

The FBI and the federal prosecutors who put those terrorists in prison threw a fit. In fact, those terrorists had never even REQUESTED clemency before Billy granted it. There was a bit of amusement of Billy trying to convince them to ask for clemency to save egg on his face. In fact, many of those FALN nuts didn't even want to be released. Yeah, lets put Hillary in the white house.

What's next? Will she open Arizona to illegals to get Chelsea a seat in the House?

I suspect Hillary's bedspread is a replica of the French tri-color.

Fishpicker
03-01-2008, 12:48 AM
I cannot support Hillary because she wants to rule the world.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaS6bLQixkM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaS6bLQixkM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

whoman69
03-01-2008, 07:00 PM
I cannot support Hillary because she wants to rule the world.

Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Iowanian
03-01-2008, 07:04 PM
I'm petty.

Its because she looks like Tony Siragusa in capris.

whoman69
03-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Frankly I have been against Hillary from the start on terms of electability. If she wins the nomination she has almost no independent voter support. Additionally she will polarize the right to come out in droves to vote against her. I viewed her from the beginning as the only Democrat in the field that could lose in November. If experience is the only factor then Democrats would have picked between Biden and Richardson. She loses big time on the experience factor to McCain. How can she run against Obama on experience and then come November claim its not important anymore.

Adept Havelock
03-01-2008, 07:27 PM
I'm petty.

Its because she looks like Tony Siragusa in capris.

LMAO

A little rough on Tony, don't you think?

Iowanian
03-01-2008, 09:13 PM
I can't give an honest comparison, he always wore his athletic socks pulled up and taped at the knee. His kankles weren't nearly as visible.

What exactly are the sow's 30 years of experience? Backseat driving and nagging her husband, and 3 years of pretending she's from New Yoawark?

Adept Havelock
03-01-2008, 09:48 PM
I can't give an honest comparison, he always wore his athletic socks pulled up and taped at the knee. His kankles weren't nearly as visible.

What exactly are the sow's 30 years of experience? Backseat driving and nagging her husband, and 3 years of pretending she's from New Yoawark?

If Goatcheese ever shows up again, I'll ask about Tony. I've got a hunch that if anyone on ChiefsPlanet is an authority on NFL cankles, it's him.