PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football of a different kind...

58Forever
08-07-2001, 12:53 PM
I'm sure we've all fantasized about being a pro player...but what I want to know is what is your ultimate football fantasy...

Something tells me that not many of us have fantasized about being an OL...:)

Mine goes something like this:

It doesn't have to be the SB, but it would be a big game...

I'm not the QB, not a WR, not a RB....I'm a LB...It's 2nd or 3rd down and 8 or so, we are behind by a FG...the other team is content to run the clock out but they have to get a first down...the ball is snapped...the QB drops back to pass...he sees a wide open receiver about 10 yards down field...the secondayr blew the coverage...but I see him too...I race to the receiver and get there just as he's about to catch the ball...I cut in front of him and pick it...open field ahead...I could.....go.....alll.....the......way.....TD, TD, TD....then of course after we kick off I sack the QB on 4 sucessive blitzes and we win...
If I imagine Elvis Grbass's face it makes the fantasy all that much more enjoyable...

Naturally, as the hero of the game....I am swarmed by the cheerleaders who all go home with me and we all live happily ever after...

Okay, I'm an adult, but I still think like a kid....act like one too in most cases....:D

Phobia
08-07-2001, 01:28 PM
LMAO - I dig it, Joe. Really cool fantasy. That's why we like you, Joe - that imagination.

58Forever
08-07-2001, 01:44 PM
Did I mention I play for the Chiefs in my fantasy?...;)

ptlyon
08-07-2001, 01:52 PM
Mine wouldn't be in a game at all. Being picked #1 by the (cough) Raiders and going up to the podium and saying to the world that I wouldn't play for anybody but the Chiefs, and oh, by the way, Al Davis stick it up his a$$ and walking off.

Chris Berman would have a hayday with that one!

GO CHIEFS!!!

Phobia
08-07-2001, 01:52 PM
Joe, I'm not sure we Chiefs fans would like you playing LB for our beloved Chiefs....

on second thought, keep making plays like you have been and you can play whichever LB spot you want. :D

58Forever
08-07-2001, 02:02 PM
Don't worry, at this point in my life the only LB I'll be playing is in my dreams or fantasies...Everymorning I wake up I do feel like I went through two a days the day before however...

Phobia
08-07-2001, 02:23 PM
Stop chasing car jackers down the street and you may feel better in the mornings, Joe....

58Forever
08-07-2001, 02:25 PM
Of course that is one of my off field fantasies...where I actually cathc the jackers and beat them over the head with the golf clubs they took...

Then I run them over with the car...

"What tire tracks officer? Divot? In their face? What on earth do you mean Mr. Policeman?

morphius
08-07-2001, 02:37 PM
Joe - I think you would seriously damage that car if you tried to drive over anything bigger then a pebble...

58Forever
08-07-2001, 02:48 PM
Okay, so I just run over their hands....and other smaller parts of their anatomy...Maybe the car couldn't do the job but I leave a mean divot with my five iron....

My actual fantasy leans a bit toward the sick...like drawing and quartering but again, I'd need a more powerful car to do that...:(

Can't you just leave my car out this...it's starting to get a complex...

morphius
08-07-2001, 02:55 PM
Joe - I think you gave it a complex when you chose your golf clubs over the car...

Morphius
Poor, depressed, little miata

Iowanian
08-07-2001, 03:11 PM
Thanks to all the "knowledge" comments by Packfan and FaiderCulprit...

PF and RC are having a "tug-o-war" with a football 101 cliff note book standing next to a pile of poop. I give them the "Bobby Bouchet, Col. Sanders treatment.RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

A tom cat comes along, scratches some sand onto the pile....and I ride off into the sunset drinking a Bud Light....and feelin' some satisfaction.

~don't get your bloomers wrinkled...I'm half teasing.

58Forever
08-07-2001, 03:24 PM
Damn right Morph, I'd pick my golf clubs over the miata anyday...