PDA

View Full Version : Bill Richardson: Barack Obama should be the nominee

HolmeZz
03-02-2008, 07:12 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601070&sid=aip1NJpWftkI&refer=home

"Whoever has the most delegates after Tuesday, a clear lead, should be, in my judgment, the nominee,'' New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, who hasn't endorsed a candidate and served in the administration of former President Bill Clinton, told CBS's "Face the Nation" program today.

Direckshun
03-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Both Edwards and Richardson haven't endorsed because they believe they could serve as veeps for either candidate.

HolmeZz
03-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Both Edwards and Richardson haven't endorsed because they believe they could serve as veeps for either candidate.

Don't see Edwards being a Veep for either, but I think this was Richardson's way of making a subtle endorsement.

Ultra Peanut
03-03-2008, 07:35 AM
One more sheep for the sheep throne.

jAZ
03-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Bill Richardson would make a great VP, but the thing that I found most intriguing over the weekend was that on MTP, Bob Schrum said that it's Wes Clark is a *serious* candidate for the VP under OBAMA.

I know he's the man with Hillary - he's endorsed her and campaigned hard for her in the primary - but I didn't think he'd have a chance with Obama. Were it some random speculation, I wouldn't get my hopes up, but Bob Schrum is exceptionally well connected.

Obama-Clark is my dream ticket at this point.

HolmeZz
03-03-2008, 10:56 AM
The Clinton Camp is now slamming Bill Richardson and calling him a hypocrite. LMAO

Now you have Lanny Davis on TV saying 20% of white democrats will vote for McCain over Obama if Hillary doesn't get the nomination.

Stay classy.

patteeu
03-03-2008, 11:10 AM
The Clinton Camp is now slamming Bill Richardson and calling him a hypocrite. LMAO

Now you have Lanny Davis on TV saying 20% of white democrats will vote for McCain over Obama if Hillary doesn't get the nomination.

Stay classy.

Who isn't being classy? Is it the Hillary camp for slamming Bill Richardson or is it Lanny Davis for saying that some democrats will vote for McCain or Obama or is it the white democrats who would do so?

In the case of Lanny Davis, in particular, I'd suggest that it's not a case of lacking class if what he's saying is true.

HolmeZz
03-03-2008, 11:26 AM
A lack of class on both instances.

The first for slandering Richardson.

The second for implying Obama can't win because he's black and that the Dems chance of winning is by running a white candidate.

Cochise
03-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Thank you, Bill, now we can talk about what a genius you are and always have been, instead of what an idiot you are and how you're even more incompetent than you used to be, as we would have if you hadn't subscribed to our groupthink.

SNR
03-03-2008, 11:42 AM
This country ****ing blows. Both Joe Biden and Bill Richardson are head and shoulders above Obama OR Clinton. I would've been happy with either of them as the Democrat nominee. Instead we've got this goat**** in both parties now.