PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton Endorses McCain over Obama...

jAZ
03-04-2008, 12:22 PM
I just thought this needed it's own thread.

It's rather stunning.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ou4JnWQsxKw&rel=0&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ou4JnWQsxKw&rel=0&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

HolmeZz
03-04-2008, 12:26 PM
She recognizes there isn't a path to the nomination for her this go around and she wants to make it as easy as possible for her to try again in 2012.

Ultra Peanut
03-04-2008, 12:38 PM
It's really awesome to see someone completely flush any goodwill they might have had down the toilet.

Brock
03-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Wow, what a treacherous skank.

eazyb81
03-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Did anyone actually watch the video? She hardly endorses McCain over Obama, just implies he has more experience which is accurate.

HolmeZz
03-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Did anyone actually watch the video? She hardly endorses McCain over Obama, just implies he has more experience which is accurate.

She implies she and McCain have the experience worthy of being President and that all Barack has done is delivered a speech. Those aren't the kinds of attacks you level against the person who's going to win your party's nomination.

eazyb81
03-04-2008, 12:55 PM
She implies she and McCain have the experience worthy of being President and that all Barack has done is delivered a speech. Those aren't the kinds of attacks you level against the person who's going to win your party's nomination.

She's in the fight of her life, and her main point of contention is that she has experience that Obama doesn't. Her response on the clip didn't shock me at all.

jspchief
03-04-2008, 12:56 PM
This is why women shouldn't be President. Catty bitch.

HolmeZz
03-04-2008, 01:00 PM
She's in the fight of her life

She was in the fight of her life. She has no path to the nomination unless she thinks the super delegates are going to overwhelmingly ignore the will of the people. If that even happened to play out, she'd be doomed for the general election. Her stubbornness has continued to get the best of her to this point.

and her main point of contention is that she has experience that Obama doesn't. Her response on the clip didn't shock me at all.

1) She's been in the senate just a bit longer than Obama and Obama has more time spent as an elected official. She's making an argument that doesn't hold up too well in reality.

2) She said McCain did have the experience necessary to be President and Obama didn't. You don't see how that won't sit well within the party? She's essentially giving McCain's camp fodder to work with.

a1na2
03-04-2008, 01:01 PM
This is why women shouldn't be President. Catty bitch.

I would fully agree with that if I were 100% sure that she is a woman.

Brock
03-04-2008, 01:18 PM
She's in the fight of her life, and her main point of contention is that she has experience that Obama doesn't. Her response on the clip didn't shock me at all.

Wrong, she's LOST the fight of her life. Now it's just posturing for next time.

Cave Johnson
03-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Fack you, Hillahry, ya fackiní homo!

StcChief
03-04-2008, 03:45 PM
She recognizes there isn't a path to the nomination for her this go around and she wants to make it as easy as possible for her to try again in 2012.
and BO can come back in 2020 when he actually has some real experience

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Typical win at all costs bullshit that turns half of all people away from politics.

Logical
03-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Wrong, she's LOST the fight of her life. Now it's just posturing for next time.

Are today's results already coming in back there, out here we have not heard she is losing either Texas or Ohio yet. I must admit the networks seem to be hoping against hope the fight is not over.

Coach
03-04-2008, 06:48 PM

Sometimes experience doesn't mean anything these days.

memyselfI
03-05-2008, 06:36 AM
She was just on CNN repeating the same line. I don't think it's an 'endorsement' but rather a reflection on the truth.

BO has hung his entire campaign on one speech thus it's entirely appropriate for her to point out that herself and her opponent on the other side have more experience than one speech.

Besides, the fact that Baaarack hasn't held a meeting of his own foreign relations committee because he's been 'too busy' running for POTUS speaks volumes about his foreign policy experience.