PDA

View Full Version : I want a Great QB that will stay with the Chiefs his whole career

Gracie Dean
03-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Farve, Elway, Marino and others stayed with their team their whole career.

I know in this day of FA, it is unlikely, but I like the loyalty and the dedication to one team!!!

but hey thats just me

Rooster
03-04-2008, 03:01 PM
:spock::spock:

sedated
03-04-2008, 03:38 PM
I want Erin Andrews sitting on my face.

but I doubt Carl will give me that either.

RustShack
03-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Brodie Croyle?

Bacon Cheeseburger
You can want in one hand, and shit in the other...

'Hamas' Jenkins
Favre was drafted by the Falcons, you dumbass.

Cochise
03-04-2008, 03:43 PM
We are not allowed to dream of young franchise QBs. Get over it!

Rooster
03-04-2008, 03:44 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

and Elway by the Colts but that's a horse of a different color. [No pun intended]:D

JBucc
03-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Yeah like Joe Montana!

SBK
03-04-2008, 04:00 PM
I love it, 2 of 3 examples didn't stay with the same team! Genious.

MIAdragon
03-04-2008, 04:05 PM
I want Erin Andrews sitting on my face.

but I doubt Carl will give me that either.

Me too please.

http://js.mlblogs.com/photos/uncategorized/ivon_gaete_021.jpg

Brock
03-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Durrr.

Ari Chi3fs
03-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Todd Blackledge stayed with the Chiefs his whole career... so did Mike Elkins.

Simply Red
03-04-2008, 04:12 PM
wow, some rude ass replies.:rolleyes: Typical

chagrin
03-04-2008, 04:26 PM

well honestly, it was a silly post - you can't deny that

BigVE
03-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Me too please.

Although beautiful that pic is not Erin Andrews.

R&GHomer
03-04-2008, 05:00 PM

Yeah, but you have to admit that was pretty funny ROFL

Marco Polo
03-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Me too please.

Since this isn't Erin Andrews, who is it? And NSFW pics out there?! :D

MIAdragon
03-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Since this isn't Erin Andrews, who is it? And NSFW pics out there?! :D

since I was the dumbass that posted it will look.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

MIAdragon
03-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Ok her name is Ivon Gaete, Ill start a thread in a min.

penchief
03-04-2008, 06:15 PM
I hate to have to ask you this so late in the game, but what does "noswad" stand for? All I can ever picture in my mind is "nose wad" (i.e., booger).

Please tell me something that will erase that image from my mind. Thank you.

Skip Towne
03-04-2008, 06:22 PM
I hate to have to ask you this so late in the game, but what does "noswad" stand for? All I can ever picture in my mind is "nose wad" (i.e., booger).

Dawson spelled backward.

MIAdragon
03-04-2008, 06:22 PM

write is on a piece of paper and look at it in a mirror. ;)

MIAdragon
03-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Dawson spelled backward.

you're so boring......

Skip Towne
03-04-2008, 08:10 PM
you're so boring......

You could be nogardAIM

MIAdragon
03-04-2008, 09:01 PM
You could be nogardAIM

ROFL I kinda like the sound of that!

SNR
03-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Although beautiful that pic is not Erin Andrews.Haha. What a dumbass.

Here's the real Andrews

http://www.classicaltexas.com/Art%20October,%202006/julie-andrews.jpg

PhillyChiefFan
03-05-2008, 06:19 AM
Whoever that is is amazingly hot...ok...now what about a Quarterback?

King_Chief_Fan
03-05-2008, 06:19 AM
I am certain Croyle will spend his entire career with KC.
However short that may be.

acesn8s
03-05-2008, 07:12 AM
Whoever that is is amazingly hot...ok...now what about a Quarterback?
Our Oline might actually try to protect that. Sign her.

Duck Dog
03-05-2008, 08:34 AM

For a bleeding heart liberal you sure are a class 'A' dick head.

Skip Towne
03-05-2008, 08:47 AM
For a bleeding heart liberal you sure are a class 'A' dick head.

Of course he's a class "A" dickhead. He's good at what he does.

Manila-Chief
03-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Okay, I'll admit that I'm a homer when it comes to Brodie (from my home state, a great background/charcter, I like his spirit, and hoping we could develop our own QBOF -- seems there is no other choice since they will not draft another one this year) ... I want him to do well. I know him becoming the QBOF is highly unlikely for physical reasons but more so for coaching reasons.

But, ... this A.M. on ESPN I was reminded of Farve's "gun slinging, improvising (sp?) attitude" ... and the thought went through my mind was ... is it possible (no he is not in Farve's class ... or maybe it could be -- we don't know -- after all Jerry Glanville thought Brett was a bust???) that he could be a decent QB if Herm were not so afraid of turn overs? Yeah, Farve has the most interceptions in history, but Green Bay has been the winningest team in the NFL since he took over in 1992.

Is there a connection between his gun slinging/taking a chance/will to win attitude ... thus the large number of picks and the number of games they have won? I may be wrong, coz I've not seen Brodie play personally, but it seems to me that Croyle gets into trouble trying to make a play.

Here's my point ... one of the main reasons Brett is great is his will to win and at times he messes up trying to force things to happen. Is it possible Croyle may be cut from a smaller piece of this same cloth? Sure wish we had a coach that would develop his skills without destroying his attitude.

NewChief
03-05-2008, 09:28 AM
Here's my point ... one of the main reasons Brett is great is his will to win and at times he messes up trying to force things to happen. Is it possible Croyle may be cut from a smaller piece of this same cloth? Sure wish we had a coach that would develop his skills without destroying his attitude.

I said this a long time ago: Herm is the wrong coach to develop a QB with the skillset of Croyle.

siberian khatru
03-05-2008, 09:30 AM
I said this a long time ago: Herm is the wrong coach to develop a QB with the skillset of Croyle.

I was thinking the same thing this morning listening to the ESPN guys talk about Favre.

Chief Faithful
03-05-2008, 09:39 AM
I was thinking the same thing this morning listening to the ESPN guys talk about Favre.

I'm of the opinion Chan Gailey is perfect for a Coyle type talent. Can Gailey offset the Herm?

Gonzo
03-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Farve, Elway, Marino and others stayed with their team their whole career.

I know in this day of FA, it is unlikely, but I like the loyalty and the dedication to one team!!!

but hey thats just me

I want my pecker to be 18 inches long but I can't afford the reduction surgery.

milkman
03-05-2008, 09:43 AM

In the end, I think a HC has a minimal affect in QB development.

He has to rely on his OC and, more specifically, his QB coach to develop that player, and have confidence in both the staff and the player.

With that said, I think I'm going to Curl up in the fetal position until we get a real QB coach.

Kerberos
03-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Might this be the mystery woman?

blueballs
03-05-2008, 11:02 AM
The Chiefs have had a couple of QBs
that SEEMED like they spent their careers here
that's close enough for me

Manila-Chief
03-05-2008, 11:17 AM
I'm of the opinion Chan Gailey is perfect for a Coyle type talent. Can Gailey offset the Herm?

If he is allowed to use his talents and skills he may be a great coach for Brodie. But, if he has to coach Herm's way (which I think is a given) ... no OC can do the job.

In the end, I think a HC has a minimal affect in QB development.

He has to rely on his OC and, more specifically, his QB coach to develop that player, and have confidence in both the staff and the player.

With that said, I think I'm going to Curl up in the fetal position until we get a real QB coach.

You are correct except for one little bitty tinsy weeeny item ... the HC sets the philosophy of the offense. Thus, Chan can't allow him to take any (note: didn't say few but not any) chances. Herm wants 0 turn overs even if that means 0 TD's.

It seems to me that as close as all the teams are in the NFL it is those teams that take risks and hit on those chances that become champions. Therefore, with Herm's fear of scoring we will not take any risks and will get no where as long as he is around.

Farve took a chance on the last past he threw. Had it reached his target, things may have turned out differently. I applude his willingness to take a chance of trying to win the game. Herm would never allow that. Thus, I think Croyle has no chance as long as Herm is HC.

Frankie
03-05-2008, 01:51 PM

Chan can, and that's the plan,....

....man!

CrazyPhuD
03-05-2008, 03:18 PM
You know having a franchise QB like Marino here his entire career might be nice, but honestly I'd settle for someone like Trent Dilfer actually leading the chiefs to a SB win...