PDA

View Full Version : Bryant Johnson hopes to play for Bills...

melbar
03-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Johnson, who has plans to visit other teams, including the Washington Redskins, said he wouldn't mind if those plans got canceled after liking what he saw and heard in Buffalo. He said his agent would speak with Bills officials about a potential contract.

"I definitely think I fit in good with the Bills," Johnson said. "Hopefully I won't have to take any more visits after I leave here. My agent is going to talk with them (the Bills) and hopefully we can work something out and make both of us happy."
NFL.com

Hey if he visits a few more teams before we even give him a sniff maybe the Chiefs will be forced to go with High School players to fill the roster. Theres your youth movement...

chagrin
03-04-2008, 07:32 PM
you might want to try looking past page 1 next time, lol!

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=181123

scott free
03-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Well good, take your azz to Buffalo then...like they're on a Rocket-Rail to the BIG GAME.

chiefs1111
03-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Well good, take your azz to Buffalo then...like they're on a Rocket-Rail to the BIG GAME.

Well,they are alot closer to the big game then we are.... If they have another good draft this year,they could very well be in the battle for the wild card in 08.

scott free
03-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Well,they are alot closer to the big game then we are.

Oh-Kee-Doke!!!