View Full Version : Nebraska vs. Texas...

chiefsfan987
03-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Nebraska tied with Texas with 1 minute and a half to go. A Nebraska win Clinches at least a tie for the Big XII title for the Hawks :)

BigVE
03-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Aint gonna happen.

BigVE
03-04-2008, 08:27 PM
NU made a good run at it, Texas hit ALL of their free throws in that last minute (6 of 'em).

chiefsfan987
03-04-2008, 08:28 PM
Aint gonna happen.

Oh well it was a great effort anyways. I didn't expect Nebraska to be within 20 @ Austin and it was a pleasant suprise that I could hope for just a minute.

Reerun_KC
03-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Nebraska tied with Texas with 1 minute and a half to go. A Nebraska win Clinches at least a tie for the Big XII title for the Hawks :)
If the Hawks win out they TIE for the Big 12 regular season....

If they both have 3 losses then it is a tie, which it is right now standing at 12-3 each...

Only thing is Tx will be the 1 seed while KU the 2 seed in the Big 12 tourney...

chiefsfan987
03-04-2008, 08:39 PM
If the Hawks win out they TIE for the Big 12 regular season....

If they both have 3 losses then it is a tie, which it is right now standing at 12-3 each...

Only thing is Tx will be the 1 seed while KU the 2 seed in the Big 12 tourney...

Yeah, I know that, but I have a bad feeling we're going to lay a *urd in College Station this weekend and was hoping Nebraska would pull off a big win so it wouldn't matter. Any time we win by the margin we just did makes me weary of a let down the next game.

Reerun_KC
03-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Yeah, I know that, but I have a bad feeling we're going to lay a *urd in College Station this weekend and was hoping Nebraska would pull off a big win so it wouldn't matter. Any time we win by the margin we just did makes me weary of a let down the next game.
aTm isnt scary at all, They only scored 10 points in the first half at OU the other day... 10 freaking points... You have to be kidding right...

Yes they will probably play the game of their season this saturday, but KU should win easily by 15-20....

after bitch slapping the pussys back to reality and waxing TT, I feel the Hawks will thrash aTm

chiefsfan987
03-04-2008, 09:19 PM
aTm isnt scary at all, They only scored 10 points in the first half at OU the other day... 10 freaking points... You have to be kidding right...

Yes they will probably play the game of their season this saturday, but KU should win easily by 15-20....

after bitch slapping the pussys back to reality and waxing TT, I feel the Hawks will thrash aTm

Actually, no, I'm not kidding. Have you seen KU play on the road lately? We've lost 3 of the last 5 on the road including a really bad loss @ OSU. I don't care if A&M is slumping or not, this team is not the same team away from the friendly confines of Allen Field House.

If A&M can beat Texas they're certainly more than capable of doing it to us as well.

alanm
03-04-2008, 09:28 PM
NU made a good run at it, Texas hit ALL of their free throws in that last minute (6 of 'em).
What was somewhat more impressive what that Nebraska was down 13 at half and 17 at one point in the 2nd half. And still managed to come back and tie it with a chance to win it. Doc's got them playing pretty decent at the moment. They should be a hell of a lot better next season.

Reerun_KC
03-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Actually, no, I'm not kidding. Have you seen KU play on the road lately? We've lost 3 of the last 5 on the road including a really bad loss @ OSU. I don't care if A&M is slumping or not, this team is not the same team away from the friendly confines of Allen Field House.

If A&M can beat Texas they're certainly more than capable of doing it to us as well.
Well time to change that.... yes I have seen KU play on the road, I have watched every KU game this year...

Are you questioning my fanhood?

ROFL

Bugeater
03-04-2008, 10:22 PM
What was somewhat more impressive what that Nebraska was down 13 at half and 17 at one point in the 2nd half. And still managed to come back and tie it with a chance to win it. Doc's got them playing pretty decent at the moment. They should be a hell of a lot better next season.
How the **** Maric couldn't hold on to that errant inbound pass is beyond me. Good gawd. :shake:

mikeyis4dcats.
03-04-2008, 10:58 PM
How the **** Maric couldn't hold on to that errant inbound pass is beyond me. Good gawd. :shake:

it's the fibromyalgia...

ROYC75
03-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Nebraska had a chance, that missed rebound on a Texas miss at the 1:00 mark was the killer, gave Tx the ball back.They turned around and got a 3 point shot out of it.