PDA

View Full Version : Which AFC West Team Do You Dislike the Most

Chief Wiggum
03-05-2008, 04:28 PM
This is the first thread I have ever started (which I've given a lot of thought to), and as best I can tell, the closest post to date in the FOI Lounge is a post by LAZ back in 2005.

When discussing the AFC West rivals with friends and family, it seems the older crowd hates the Raiders the most and friends of my age tend to despise the Broncos because they seemed to be our toughest opponents in the '90s, which is when we were growing up.

My theory is, the team Chiefs fans dislike the most is the team that was the most competitive against the Chiefs when they were growing up. If that is the case, I would think the next crop of Chiefs fans will hate the Chargers. Make no mistake, I still despise the faders, but I will always hate the donks.

Do you guys feel that is the case for you? Do you guys agree with my theory?

Pestilence
03-05-2008, 04:29 PM
First post ever? It says you have 38.

beach tribe
03-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Broncos.

BigVE
03-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Uh...

Broncos. Easily. Raiders are generally HATED but not as much. Chargers....meh.

Mr. Laz
03-05-2008, 04:33 PM
all things considered ........ the chiefs at the moment.

:sulk:

evolve27
03-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Don't know, don't care, neg rep. J/K. Donks followed by the current Chiefs.

talastan
03-05-2008, 04:37 PM
The Dolts by far. I hate the donkeys and the faiders as much as the next Chiefs fan. I utterly despise with every ounce of my soul those bandwagon Sandy Eggo fans and I hate Merriman the cheat with a passion!!

irishjayhawk
03-05-2008, 04:38 PM

QFT

bogey
03-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Raiders SUCK! As do many of their thug mentality, gang banging, fans.

Baconeater
03-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Raiders easily, mostly because their fans are by far the most annoying fans on sports talk radio shows. Always talking about "Raider Nation" this and "the greatness of the Raiders" that, and you can tell they're all uneducated idiots. I hope they suck for as long as I live.

bogey
03-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Raiders easily, mostly because their fans are by far the most annoying fans on sports talk radio shows. Always talking about "Raider Nation" this and "the greatness of the Raiders" that, and you can tell they're all uneducated idiots. I hope they suck for as long as I live.

:clap:

QuikSsurfer
03-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Raiders

plbrdude
03-05-2008, 05:18 PM
it used to be the raiders for me. but the broncos had a running back a couple yr back, portis i think, who was going on about the rushing title or something. i really don't remember the exacts of it, i just remember thinking he was a monumental jerk. for me that just rubbed off on the whole team for me. seems to be a completely classless organization. so i'm going with the broncos.

Hydrae
03-05-2008, 05:23 PM
I became a Chiefs fan in 1990 so it has to be the Browncows.

bogey
03-05-2008, 05:32 PM
You people that don't hate the Raiders the most are not real Chiefs fans. I'll bet you don't have season tickets either.

Hydrae
03-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Not only do I not have season tickets, I have never been to a game in Arrowhead. :sulk:

Rausch
03-05-2008, 05:36 PM
I hate the Raiders the most.

But who do I want to beat the most next season?

Cheating Donx...

The Poz
03-05-2008, 06:26 PM
The Broncos.
Back in '99 when the donks played the Falcons in the Superbowl, I was offered tickets through Broncos owner Pat Bowlen. I'm friends with his cousins daughter up here in Toronto. After we were told that the tickets were as good as gold we purchased plane tickets, hotel and even hockey tickets to a Panthers game. Just a week before the big game, A$$hole Bowlen decided to pull the tickets out from under us. Luckily we got most of the money back from our purchases. But still, I'd like to meet that prick at least once.%(/

Frazod
03-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Broncos. Cheating thin-air sucking shitbags. I hate them all. :cuss:

KcMizzou
03-05-2008, 06:30 PM
I became a Chiefs fan in 1990 so it has to be the Browncows.89 here... Broncos.

milkman
03-05-2008, 06:32 PM
The RaCharCos.

Bill S Preston
03-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Raiders easily, followed by those cutblocking sons of bitches in Colorado. I don't mind the Chiefs that much.

Broken
03-05-2008, 06:38 PM
New to the planet and long time lurker... without a question I dislike those dirty cheating numbnut donkies.

KcMizzou
03-05-2008, 06:42 PM
New to the planet and long time lurker... without a question I dislike those dirty cheating numbnut donkies.Welcome. :toast:

StcChief
03-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Raiders but since we now own them.....Donxs

DaFace
03-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Donkeys for me, but my dad will be a Raider hater till the day he dies. I think your theory is probably right - the older fans tend to hate the Raiders, younger fans tend to hate the Broncos.

Broken
03-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Welcome. :toast:

Thank you my friend.

Rain Man
03-05-2008, 06:47 PM
The Broncos.
Back in '99 when the donks played the Falcons in the Superbowl, I was offered tickets through Broncos owner Pat Bowlen. I'm friends with his cousins daughter up here in Toronto. After we were told that the tickets were as good as gold we purchased plane tickets, hotel and even hockey tickets to a Panthers game. Just a week before the big game, A$$hole Bowlen decided to pull the tickets out from under us. Luckily we got most of the money back from our purchases. But still, I'd like to meet that prick at least once.%(/

And I'll bet you anything that he sold them and gave the money to Elway under the table as part of their salary cap cheating.

Rausch
03-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Raiders but since we now own them.....Donxs

Yeah, um...not so much last year...

Deberg_1990
03-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Seahawks.

Damn you Chuck Knox and Curt Warner!!

Damn you to HELL!!!

The Poz
03-05-2008, 07:02 PM
And I'll bet you anything that he sold them and gave the money to Elway under the table as part of their salary cap cheating.

Yeah, 3 50 yard line tickets for a superbowl could fetch a few bucks or a couple high-end hookers for Elway.

FD
03-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Broncos, no contest.

Tribal Warfare
03-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Raiders, no question

KCFalcon59
03-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Chargers are too insignificant to hate. I pity the faiders and what they have become over the years. They used to be worthy of my disdain. The broncos I hate more than any team. I don't think I have hated a team more than the worthless, cut blocking, cooking spray wearing, salary cap circumventing bastards that they are.

Warrior5
03-05-2008, 07:32 PM
From '66 to the early 80s, it was hands-down the thug Raiders. Since then, it is unequivocally the Donks.

With the advent of Bowlen's "character counts" campaign, the stinking, cheating, crisco-on-the-jersey wearing, injury-faking, cut-blocking, salary-cap cheating, XFL-uniform wearing, face-spitting, coke-blowing Donkeys are easily the team I hate most, not only in the AFC West, but in the entire NFL.

I hate Denver. :bang:donkeys

siberian khatru
03-05-2008, 07:34 PM
From '66 to the early 80s, it was hands-down the thug Raiders. Since then, it is unequivocally the Donks.

With the advent of Bowlen's "character counts" campaign, the stinking, cheating, crisco-on-the-jersey wearing, injury-faking, cut-blocking, salary-cap cheating, XFL-uniform wearing, face-spitting, coke-blowing Donkeys are easily the team I hate most, not only in the AFC West, but in the entire NFL.

QFT

CrazyPhuD
03-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Easy no doubt....GAZ!

VonneMarie
03-05-2008, 07:44 PM
The donkeys' can eat a pile of horse sh!t for all I care.

Chief Wiggum
03-05-2008, 07:58 PM

Yeah, but if you buy a car from Elway, he'll sign a football for you (which I'm sure was his deal with Bowen) so it was totally worth it!

Chief Wiggum
03-05-2008, 08:01 PM

:clap: You speak with the passion I do about the donks. We could go 2-14 and I'd be OK with it as long as we beat them both times in a season.

Buck
03-05-2008, 08:03 PM
The Dolts by far. I hate the donkeys and the faiders as much as the next Chiefs fan. I utterly despise with every ounce of my soul those bandwagon Sandy Eggo fans and I hate "roidman" Merriman the cheat with a passion!!

w00t!

melbar
03-05-2008, 08:43 PM
I know it is classically the Raiders, but I absolutely despise the Donks. Oh, let me count the ways-
Vaseline-gate losing to them in the playoffs because of a couple of bad calls on a TD and 2 FGs. not to mention the use of vaseline on the defensinve uniforms.

Shannon Sharp- Not that much more needs to be said, but remember after that game watching him stand up and yell to the Chiefs fans that Arrowhead was thier home- goading DT into a fight on field etc.

Romanowski- nuff said

I'll say Elway, but I do have to give him props for being great.

Portis and the I'm the champ incident.

There are more, but these are some major ones.

boogblaster
03-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Used to hate the Faiders...but since they became NFL jokes...Donks are my hate team ....

RodInCanton
03-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Yeah, but if you buy a car from Elway, he'll sign a football for you (which I'm sure was his deal with Bowen) so it was totally worth it!

Well you get an Elway Colorado Crush jersey now with the purchase of Crush season tickets (Arena Football)! I'm so there...

And come on, is there any team to hate more than the Raiders in the AFC West? The fans alone make them the most despised team in the league for me. Just try to wear your jersey to each stadium for a game and see where you get treated the worst. You may get yelled at and made fun of at Mile High but you will more than likely get into a fight or even stabbed in that craphole in Oakland.

I love talking smack w/ my friends who are Chiefs friends and we do give each other some major crap. But in the end there is a level of respect. In the end, even if both teams suck the fans are there (and usually kicking their own team worse than anybody else can do it)!

San Diego is irrelevant and the wasting of their team talent the last few years just proves my point. Also, when your fan base shows up 5 out of every 20 years (basically when they are good) I can't really see them as a rival.

CupidStunt
03-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Fans: Raiders.

Team: Broncos ... I guess. I don't hate any of them like I used to.

Sure-Oz
03-06-2008, 10:06 AM
i dont hate the raiders as much as the donks, since they are never in contention anyway

Chief Wiggum
03-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Well you get an Elway Colorado Crush jersey now with the purchase of Crush season tickets (Arena Football)! I'm so there...

And come on, is there any team to hate more than the Raiders in the AFC West? The fans alone make them the most despised team in the league for me. Just try to wear your jersey to each stadium for a game and see where you get treated the worst. You may get yelled at and made fun of at Mile High but you will more than likely get into a fight or even stabbed in that craphole in Oakland.

I love talking smack w/ my friends who are Chiefs friends and we do give each other some major crap. But in the end there is a level of respect. In the end, even if both teams suck the fans are there (and usually kicking their own team worse than anybody else can do it)!

San Diego is irrelevant and the wasting of their team talent the last few years just proves my point. Also, when your fan base shows up 5 out of every 20 years (basically when they are good) I can't really see them as a rival.

I agree with just about everything you say, as I think most Chiefs fans would. I hate Denver the most because of our rivalry, but I have nothing against their fans. They are actually some of the friendliest around. You are right Raiders fans - I've gone to all of the Chiefs games in Oakland for the last 4 years and I'm always wearing red. They really try to intimidate opposing fans and I just don't think that's right. I brought my parents to the first game I went to there - let's just say I won't be doing that again...

Sure-Oz
03-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Fans: Raiders.

Team: Broncos ... I guess. I don't hate any of them like I used to.

Bronco fans werent too bad to us the last game we went in denver, of course they were kicking our ass

melbar
03-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Forgot to mention Neil Smith. I love the guy, but to go to the Donks? That much worst that he got a ring there. Worse even than Lewis to Oakland.

gblowfish
03-06-2008, 10:20 AM
3. San Diego: They were stupid enough to hire Marty.
2. Denver Donks: The Big Chipmunk's Hall of Fame credentials at our expense.
1. The East Bay Convicts: How can you describe hatred intense as the blazing of a thousand suns? It's in a class by itself.

Skip Towne
03-06-2008, 10:22 AM
The donkeys' can eat a pile of horse sh!t for all I care.

:LOL:

Brock
03-06-2008, 10:24 AM
You left off the Chiefs. I really ****ing hate them.

Bweb
03-06-2008, 10:27 AM
The Donx...not even close!:cuss:

Ebolapox
03-06-2008, 10:51 AM
the denber bronkeys. if I ever had a chance, I'd like to see john elway paralyzed so I can kick him in the balls. repeatedly. and then feed them to him in a chili.

Duck Dog
03-06-2008, 12:59 PM
the denber bronkeys. if I ever had a chance, I'd like to see john elway paralyzed so I can kick him in the balls. repeatedly. and then feed them to him in a chili.

That sounds a tad pussified to me.

Ebolapox
03-06-2008, 01:03 PM
That sounds a tad pussified to me.

I agree. I wanted to type the true horrors coming elway's way if and when I ever hunt him down, but this board IS pg13. :evil:

stonedstooge
03-06-2008, 01:08 PM
I'm one of the older generation that grew up strongly disliking the Raiders. Was it Merv Hubbard that used to make all the stupid ass comments before we played them? The whole bunch would infuriate all Chiefs fans.

It has since switched to the Donkeys. My brother moved to Denver in 1981 and married a local gal not too long after. It took 20 years but she managed to kill him. I don't know what he saw in that f**king bitch but she made his death a long and agonizing one. He was 44 when he died. Since then I can't stand her, the damn city of Denver and the whole state of Colorado for taking my brother away. I think if he would have stayed away from there, he would still be alive today.

If the Chiefs end up 2-14 in a season and those two wins are against the Donkeys, I consider it a successful season.

King_Chief_Fan
03-06-2008, 01:35 PM
I dislike the donkesy the most. They are cheap, lying, no good, cock sucking, floor shuffling, low life, snake licking, inbred, over stuffed, ignorant, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat assed, bug eyed, stiff legged, worm headed, sacks of monkey shit.

halleluiah.....holy shit..........pass the tylenol.

Mile High Mania
03-06-2008, 01:48 PM
I dislike the donkesy the most. They are cheap, lying, no good, cock sucking, floor shuffling, low life, snake licking, inbred, over stuffed, ignorant, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat assed, bug eyed, stiff legged, worm headed, sacks of monkey shit.

One of the funnier lines of all time...

Hog Farmer
03-06-2008, 01:58 PM
See Avatar!

Bweb
03-06-2008, 03:08 PM

Can I get an "Amen"!!:bravo:

mikey23545
03-06-2008, 05:03 PM

QFT

Just like you both despise your own country, right?...ROFL

Two of the biggest libs on the board, and you both think identically...too much!

Bump
03-06-2008, 05:09 PM
I have never had as much hatred for any team more than the raiders.

CupidStunt
03-06-2008, 05:10 PM
The Chiefs are a good choice, actually. I didn't think of it like that.

I root for a few players -- Gonzo, Bowe, Hali, Allen, DJ, I guess perhaps Croyle and some of the other kids -- but mostly just hate the stupid f**king front office/coaching/ownership regime.

2009 will be the most telling offseason in some time. Do we finally blow that abortion of a football operations team up from top to bottom, bring in smart guys and make strides for the future, or do we continue to sit with our dick in our hands while Peterson and Hermy keep their jobs and watch every team around us get better and better and better?

I can't take much more of the joke that is the Chiefs. A complete re-tooling of the management would go a long way to having me think positively of the franchise.

KCrockaholic
03-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Raiders by far....mainly because their fans dont know SH*T about football, and they just like them because of "there colors" living in colorado ive realized that every mexican likes the Raiders and thats F'n annoying. it honestly pisses me off soo bad that they only like the Raiders and think there so good just cause of the "cool logo, and colors" i just wanna punch a baby! (not literally). plus ive actually met a couple of broncos fans that were actually nice people, but i can honestly say ive never met a Raider fan that i truely liked....ok im done B****'N about it, i feel a little better.

Davechief
03-06-2008, 08:53 PM
The Donkeys and their whiny assed rat faced coach!

Extra Point
03-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Grew up hating the Raiders, grew older and developed a greater hate for Denver. I just pity the Raiders now. Now I'm pitying the Chiefs after last season, but that's my team.

listopencil
03-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Triangle Of Hate, bitches!

Heh.

keg in kc
03-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Oftimes, it's the Chiefs.

El Jefe
03-07-2008, 01:13 PM
I hate the Faiders probably the most, but in a close second it's the Donks, then Sandy Eggo. I think out of all the teams the player I can't stand the most is Roidman (now that Sapp is retired, I couldnt stand that piece of trash).