PDA

View Full Version : Are there more pedophiles or transvestites in the Republican party?

banyon
03-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Federal Judge Busted For DUI Wearing Women's Clothes

http://www.kutv.com/media/news/7/b/e/7bef5966-15f4-43c9-bb34-5c42747cf4cf/Story.jpg

Last Update: 2/15 4:37 pm
http://www.kutv.com/content/news/watercooler/story.aspx?content_id=b450f676-cfc9-4519-9485-8c1df59bd19ahttp://

Former bankruptcy judge Robert Somma was arrested in Feb. 2008 after hitting a pickup truck. Officials say he was drunk and wore women's clothing.
Related Links
Judge quits after pleading guilty to drunk driving (WBZ-TV, Boston)
BOSTON - A federal bankruptcy judge was arrested for driving drunk last week, but perhaps the most shocking part about the ordeal was that he was wearing women's clothing at the time.

Robert Somma, 63, was arrested on Feb. 6 after his Mercedes-Benz hit a pickup truck on a Massachusetts road. When authorities removed him from the vehicle, they said he wore a black women's cocktail dress, fishnet stockings and high heels.

Wednesday, Somma struck a plea deal with prosecutors in which he pleaded 'no contest' to a misdemeanor DUI charge and agreed to pay roughly $600 in penalties. He also agreed to a 12-month suspension of his judicial license.

The arresting officer did not mention the judge's unusual attire in the arrest report, but did write that Somma "had a difficult time locating his license in his purse."

Somma reportedly failed a sobriety test following his arrest, which was located near the town of Manchester. Officials believe the judge drove from Boston because his wife was out-of-town and no one in Manchester knew who he was.

Friday, Somma resigned from his post as a judge effective April 1.

Somma was appointed a First Circuit Court bankruptcy judge in 2004. Officials of the court said Somma is a judge in good standing and has no history of problems.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Seems like all the democrat pedophiles are posting on Chiefs Planet posing as liberals and lawyers.

banyon
03-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Seems like all the democrat pedophiles are posting on Chiefs Planet posing as liberals and lawyers.

You see them in your chat rooms, huh?

chagrin
03-05-2008, 08:16 PM
You know, there do seem to be more stories on the news about ghey republican congressmen than the democrats; but where is the part about him being republican?

chagrin
03-05-2008, 08:18 PM
"had a difficult time locating his license in his purse."
LMAO

banyon
03-05-2008, 08:19 PM
You know, there do seem to be more stories on the news about ghey republican congressmen than the democrats.

I was mostly :Poke: at patteeu, but it's all about taboo. Some people's excitement (mostly deviants) is heightened if something is really contrary to the values they espouse. I think that's why you see it more on the right. It's not anything directly related to their policy choices, at least IMO.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Never been in a chat room. I'm sure that you see that because it's where you hang out.

Pitt Gorilla
03-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Easily more peds. Those people are sick.

banyon
03-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Never been in a chat room. I'm sure that you see that because it's where you hang out.

You're in a chat room on this board you fuggin' retard.

pikesome
03-05-2008, 08:24 PM
Yes.

Logical
03-05-2008, 08:30 PM
You're in a chat room on this board you fuggin' retard.ROFL

a1na2
03-05-2008, 08:31 PM
You're in a chat room on this board you fuggin' retard.

And there you are. Have you registered with the sheriff yet?

Since you are being the mental midget here, you do realize there is a difference between a bulletin board and a chat room ... right?

Who's the retard?

banyon
03-05-2008, 08:35 PM

Since you are being the mental midget here, you do realize there is a difference between a bulletin board and a chat room ... right?

Who's the retard?

I prosecute those cases, so no, I didn't put you on our registry, yet.

Sorry you lose, a bulletin board is a subset of chat rooms.

A chat room or chatroom is a term used primarily by mass media to describe any form of synchronous conferencing, occasionally even asynchronous conferencing. The term can thus mean any technology ranging from real-time online chat over instant messaging and online forums to fully immersive graphical social environments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chat_room

a1na2
03-05-2008, 08:42 PM
I prosecute those cases, so no, I didn't put you on our registry, yet.

Sorry you lose, a bulletin board is a subset of chat rooms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chat_room

Subset? I read wiki before I posted my response. You prosecute your own? I can see why you are the way you are.

A subset is just that, a difference from the norm.

You lose because you are a loser.

Not to mention that you are a full blooded asshole.

RedDread
03-05-2008, 08:42 PM
This one strike a little close to home Tom?

edit: oh and more Pedos, definitely.

banyon
03-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Subset? I read wiki before I posted my response. You prosecute your own? I can see why you are the way you are.

Not to mention that you are a full blooded asshole.

So you've demonstrated both that you can't read and that you don't know what "subset" means. Congratulations.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 08:47 PM
So you've demonstrated both that you can't read and that you don't know what "subset" means. Congratulations.

Yeah, right. I'm sure that you are having a problem separating the difference between the two, but everyone knows that you are aware of the difference.

Get a life you moron.

Pitt Gorilla
03-05-2008, 08:48 PM

Not to mention that you are a full blooded asshole.Just stop. We get that you don't understand. You noted that you'd never been in a chat room ON A MESSAGE BOARD. A message board is a specialized chat room, ergo...

Let me guess: You've never eaten beef, just hamburger?

banyon
03-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Yeah, right. I'm sure that you are having a problem separating the difference between the two, but everyone knows that you are aware of the difference.

Get a life you moron.

Try explaining how what you said isnt contrary to the wiki definition or just go away and STFU like usual when you are exposed.

jAZ
03-05-2008, 08:56 PM
I'm not voting in this poll out of protest.

Where's the pedophile-transvestites option?

a1na2
03-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Just stop. We get that you don't understand. You noted that you'd never been in a chat room ON A MESSAGE BOARD. A message board is a specialized chat room, ergo...

Let me guess: You've never eaten beef, just hamburger?

Still quite a moron eh?

I'd argue with you but you and your butthole buddy banyon are spending too much time in your pedophile home away from home.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Try explaining how what you said isnt contrary to the wiki definition or just go away and STFU like usual when you are exposed.

I'm really impressed that you believe wiki. I'm a registered editor there. Do you know how many definitions there have been corrected over the last year?

You need to understand that wiki is not the end solution for all of your needs.

Try using more reputable sources for your discoveries, you might find more pertinent information.

You have been an ass wipe for as long as I've been here. You tend to go overboard with your hatred, too bad that you have never grown up.

banyon
03-05-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm really impressed that you believe wiki. I'm a registered editor there. Do you know how many definitions there have been corrected over the last year?

You need to understand that wiki is not the end solution for all of your needs.

Try using more reputable sources for your discoveries, you might find more pertinent information.

So you can't (even tough you tried to cite it persuasively too). Noted as an admision of not being able to prove your point (unsurprisingly).

You have been an ass wipe for as long as I've been here. You tend to go overboard with your hatred, too bad that you have never grown up.

Yeah, I'm the one who was voted dumbest MF in the history of this forum. Oh wait, that was you (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=152133&highlight=dumbest+history).

Mr. Flopnuts
03-05-2008, 09:11 PM

Who's the retard?

Without a doubt, it's you. Why do you stick around in a place where you are so obviously despised? No doubt you got picked on a great deal as a child. I'm sorry about that, truly. I'd probably throw my hands up and say **** it too if I were you. It kind of explains your religious nature too. I mean, hey, at least God will be your friend.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 09:16 PM
So you can't (even tough you tried to cite it persuasively too). Noted as an admission of not being able to prove your point (unsurprisingly).

Yeah, I'm the one who was voted dumbest MF in the history of this forum. Oh wait, that was you (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=152133&highlight=dumbest+history).

If you would keep your dumb mother of the streets that wouldn't be happening.

Boy was that a great sampling 49 voters out of 7149 users and I received a 0.13 percentage of all voters. Yep, that's a worthy poll. How many times did you vote on it? 5 or 6?

I'm sure that I can take the heat, you don't instill fear in anyone, you a loon.

As for you feeling I'm the dumbest, well we can live with that, I just consider the source.

BTW, fixed your obvious inability to spell admission.

Had your IQ checked lately?

a1na2
03-05-2008, 09:18 PM
Without a doubt, it's you. Why do you stick around in a place where you are so obviously despised? No doubt you got picked on a great deal as a child. I'm sorry about that, truly. I'd probably throw my hands up and say **** it too if I were you. It kind of explains your religious nature too. I mean, hey, at least God will be your friend.

Gee, another self righteous loon shows up.

Who is it that despises me? About 7 posters? Those that are obviously manipulated into arguments with very little effort?

If you were actually intelligent you would see that you have fallen into a trap with the rest of the mental midgets.

banyon
03-05-2008, 09:20 PM
If you would keep your dumb mother of the streets that wouldn't be happening.

I'm sure that I can take the heat, you don't instill fear in anyone, you a loon.

As for you feeling I'm the dumbest, well we can live with that, I just consider the source.

BTW, fixed your obvious inability to spell admission.

Had your IQ checked lately?

So, you're hanging your hat on a typo, and still after like 4 posts, can't address the question posed to you. What a friggin' coward. I rest my case.

banyon
03-05-2008, 09:21 PM

Who is it that despises me? About 7 posters? Those that are obviously manipulated into arguments with very little effort?

If you were actually intelligent you would see that you have fallen into a trap with the rest of the mental midgets.

Check the link. It's about everyone.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 09:24 PM
So, you're hanging your hat on a typo, and still after like 4 posts, can't address the question posed to you. What a friggin' coward. I rest my case.

That's right, a lawyer that is highly educated gets mad and doesn't proof read his posts? Dude! Everyone that has any sense proofs.

banyon
03-05-2008, 09:24 PM
That's right, a lawyer that is highly educated gets mad and doesn't proof read his posts? Dude! Everyone that has any sense proofs.

5 posts without answering the simple question.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 09:25 PM

Well there mental midget, where was the question? I didn't see one posed.

You rest your case? Jesus you are stupid. Resting your case. What evidence have you presented other that innuendo?

You have always been quick to be a name caller. What a child.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 09:27 PM
5 posts without answering the simple question.

Still waiting to see a question.

I went back several posts and you have not posed a question.

I sure hope you are a better lawyer than you seem to be.

But then I assume that you are out chasing ambulances.

banyon
03-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Still waiting to see a question.

Here it is genious:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4617609&postcount=19

All you had to do was scroll back through the thread. Probably too difficult.

irishjayhawk
03-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Here it is genious:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4617609&postcount=19

All you had to do was scroll back through the thread. Probably too difficult.

I don't know why you bother. :D

banyon
03-05-2008, 09:31 PM

i feel like shooting ducks in a barrel with an RPG tonight. ROFL

a1na2
03-05-2008, 09:35 PM

Where is the question? You were just prefacing an insult with a lead in.

Wiki is not considered to be a wholly accurate source for information. I'm sure you missed that part of my reply, but you are probably so pissed that you can't read what is written.

Wikipedia is an open source for information that anyone can contribute to. The overall definition is pared down from the sources by editors that feel the information has some credibility. It is not as accurate as you might wish it to be.

A chat room and a bulletin board might be related but they are not identifiable the same type of entity on the internet.

Believe what you must and trust wiki if that makes you feel right, just don't be upset when you find mistakes that you have taken as fact.

Logical
03-05-2008, 09:37 PM

If you were actually intelligent you would see that you have fallen into a trap with the rest of the mental midgets.You cannot really think it is only 7 posters...

banyon
03-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Where is the question? You were just prefacing an insult with a lead in.

Wiki is not considered to be a wholly accurate source for information. I'm sure you missed that part of my reply, but you are probably so pissed that you can't read what is written.

Wikipedia is an open source for information that anyone can contribute to. The overall definition is pared down from the sources by editors that feel the information has some credibility. It is not as accurate as you might wish it to be.

A chat room and a bulletin board might be related but they are not identifiable the same type of entity on the internet.

Believe what you must and trust wiki if that makes you feel right, just don't be upset when you find mistakes that you have taken as fact.

Moron:

Address the wiki definition and either state how it is deficient (oops sorry too big a word: bad) or how your position in post #4 is outside of it.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 09:38 PM

Because he has no life and has hated me from day one, just as you have.

The fun part is to see how fast I can keep you all spinning on your sphincters while I'm getting other stuff accomplished while you scramble to fire back.

In the time we have been screwing around here I have gotten a plant in Houston back on line and helped a tanker loading dock in New Jersey reload their program and restart their system.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 09:40 PM
You cannot really think it is only 7 posters...

Take your time and post all of them. The poll that banyass was talking about there were 10 votes on indicating they didn't like me. Should I be worried about another three people that fall into your category?

0.13% of the people on this board don't like me. What will I ever do?

a1na2
03-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Moron:

Address the wiki definition and either state how it is deficient (oops sorry too big a word: bad) or how your position in post #4 is outside of it.

Can't read eh?

You are on your own.

banyon
03-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Because he has no life and has hated me from day one, just as you have.

The fun part is to see how fast I can keep you all spinning on your sphincters while I'm getting other stuff accomplished while you scramble to fire back.

In the time we have been screwing around here I have gotten a plant in Houston back on line and helped a tanker loading dock in New Jersey reload their program and restart their system.

Not true, everyone starts out at zero for me and proves themselves one way or the other. True, it didn't take long to figure out you were more of a psychopathic douche than most.

banyon
03-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Can't read eh?

You are on your own.

Can't read, can't respond. Post #7, got it, you're a total tard.

irishjayhawk
03-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Not true, everyone starts out at zero for me and proves themselves one way or the other. True, it didn't take long to figure out you were more of a psychopathic douche than most.

ROFL

YOU'RE NOT ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHING!!!!11!! Nananananabubu.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 09:48 PM

Name calling again. Shows your mentality. Too bad, some people think you are an adult, but with every post you prove differently.

banyon
03-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Name calling again. Shows your mentality. Too bad, some people think you are an adult, but with every post you prove differently.

Post #8 can't answer the question. Keep evading, idiot.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Can't read, can't respond. Post #7, got it, you're a total tard.

You asked a question and it was answered. You didn't like the answer.

And once again you respond with name calling. Try to grow up and be an adult. I realize that you are young, but if you had time to graduate from law school you should be beyond that.

Pitt Gorilla
03-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Still quite a moron eh?

I'd argue with you but you and your butthole buddy banyon are spending too much time in your pedophile home away from home.No, you wouldn't. There is nothing to argue. You agreed to the subset relation which effectively ends your side of the argument.

banyon
03-05-2008, 09:51 PM

And once again you respond with name calling. Try to grow up and be an adult. I realize that you are young, but if you had time to graduate from law school you should be beyond that.

No. You never answered. Please show what post you showed how you responded to how a message board wasn't a subset of a chat room other than to obtusely paint wiki as a bad source (even though you tried to cite it too).

Pitt Gorilla
03-05-2008, 09:54 PM

And once again you respond with name calling. Try to grow up and be an adult. I realize that you are young, but if you had time to graduate from law school you should be beyond that.Says the guy who just referred to me as "moron." Are you consistent in anything that you say?

a1na2
03-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Says the guy who just referred to me as "moron." Are you consistent in anything that you say?

I didn't refer to you as a moron, you are a moron. There is a difference.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 10:02 PM
No. You never answered. Please show what post you showed how you responded to how a message board wasn't a subset of a chat room other than to obtusely paint wiki as a bad source (even though you tried to cite it too).

I didn't cite the information from wiki, I stated that I read it.

But if you like we can use wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletin_board_system
In this link there is no discussion of chat rooms and subsets. Which one is wrong? Both maybe?

If I really cared about the argument there would be something more than keeping you spinning going on. As it is, I don't care if you want to believe wiki. I know its information is dubious and your obvious disdain for anything I say doesn't really mean much, now does it?

banyon
03-05-2008, 10:05 PM
I didn't cite the information from wiki, I stated that I read it.

If I really cared about the argument there would be something more than keeping you spinning going on. As it is, I don't care if you want to believe wiki. I know its information is dubious and your obvious disdain for anything I say doesn't really mean much, now does it?

Right, you can't answer the simple question for the ninth time.

Your incompetence is apparent to anyone who reads this thread.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Right, you can't answer the simple question for the ninth time.

Your incompetence is apparent to anyone who reads this thread.

Go back and read it again, you wanted an answer and you got one.

banyon
03-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Go back and read it again, you wanted an answer and you got one.

No. You tried to disparage wiki, even though you had cited it previously. Disparaging the source doesn't mean you have disproved the validity of the point. (oh s***, I'm sorry, I'm already over your head again).

a1na2
03-05-2008, 10:11 PM
No. You tried to disparage wiki, even though you had cited it previously. Disparaging the source doesn't mean you have disproved the validity of the point. (oh s***, I'm sorry, I'm already over your head again).

Falling back on insults. That means that you don't have a lucid answer to my response. Typical of your kind of person.

I've had all the fun I need for a night. I hope you can sleep tonight! LMAO

banyon
03-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Falling back on insults. That means that you don't have a lucid answer to my response. Typical of your kind of person.

I've had all the fun I need for a night. I hope you can sleep tonight! LMAO

That's response # 10 without replying to the question, even though you started with the insults. Enjoy your langor in the realm of the sub-median.

Pitt Gorilla
03-05-2008, 10:15 PM
I didn't refer to you as a moron, you are a moron. There is a difference.
ROFL

Perhaps, but to be fair, banyon identified you as a tard. What evidence do we have that refutes his claim?

RedDread
03-05-2008, 10:17 PM

I'd like to go back to this:

The funny thing is that during the last year there is actually evidence that there is at least some sort of a tie between the republican party and being a sexual deviant. I know it was a funny thread starter but it begs the question: Why does the party that tends to be socially conservative and legislate things like gay marriage and abortion tend to have more members that engage in very weird and/or illegal sexual practices?

Here is a small list for your consideration:

Nicholas Elizondo, Director of the Young Republican Federation molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.

Larry Dale Floyd, Republican Constable in Denton County, Texas Precinct Two. Arrested for allegedly crossing state lines to have sex with an 8-year old child and was charged with 7 related offenses.

Jon Grunseth, Republican businessman and candidate for Minnesota governor, withdrew his candidacy after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter, and tried to grope one. "I've made some mistakes" he said.

Neal Horsley has called for the arrest of all homosexuals. Admitted on the Fox News Radio's The Alan Colmes Show, that he's had sex... with mules.

Paul Ingram, Republican Party leader of Thurston County, Washington, pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.

John Scmitz, right-wing republican congressman, who had had his committee chairship taken away from him in the California State Senate after issuing a press release attacking Jews, feminists and gays. Forced out of office in 1982 for having an adulterous affair and fathering two children out of wedlock with one of his students. He was caught because his baby was admitted to hospital for having hair tied so tightly around his penis that it was almost severed. His daughter, Mary Kay LeTourneau, was convicted of having an adulterous affair with one of her students, and giving birth to two of his children.

Republican Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld authorized the rape of children in Iraqi prisons in order to humiliate their parents into providing information about the anti-American insurgency. See excerpt of one prisoner's report here and his full report here.

Republican legislator Ted Klaudt was charged with raping
girls under the age of 16.

Republican city councilman Joseph Monteleone Jr. was found guilty of fondling underage girls.

Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

Republican County Commissioner Patrick Lee McGuire surrendered to police after allegedly molesting girls between the ages of 8 and 13.

Republican prosecutor Larry Corrigan was arrested for soliciting sex from 13-year old girls.

Republican Mayor Jeffrey Kyle Randall was sentenced to 275 days in jail for molesting two boys -- ages ten and 12 -- during a six-year period.

Republican County Board Candidate Brent Schepp was charged with molesting a 14-year old girl and killed himself three days later.

Republican Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned from Congress after "sexually explicit" emails surfaced showing him flirting with a 16-year old boy.

Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative Washington Times newspaper pleaded guilty to soliciting sex from a 13-year old girl on the internet.

Republican chairman of the Oregon Christian Coalition Lou Beres confessed to molesting a 13-year old girl.

Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd pleaded guilty to charges of soliciting sex from an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.

Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 14, one of them the daughter of an associate in the petition business.

Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano pleaded guilty to fondling a 14-year-old girl.

Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.

Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing child pornography over the internet.

Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.

Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.

Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.

Republican zoning supervisor, Boy Scout leader and Lutheran church president Dennis L. Rader pleaded guilty to performing a sexual act on an 11-year old girl he murdered.

Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.

Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child. (Thurmond was a Democrat at the time... a throwback to the old racist "dixiecrats." The racist arm of the Democratic party left during the civil rights movement when they realized the GOP was more in line with their beliefs.)

Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

Republican advertising consultant Carey Lee Cramer was sentenced to six years in prison for molesting two 8-year old girls, one of whom appeared in an anti-Gore television commercial.

Republican fundraiser Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

Republican fundraiser and Bush pioneer, Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.

Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.

Republican campaign chairman Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child and was arrested again five years later on the same charge.

Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.

Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.

Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer.

Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing what experts call "some of the most offensive material in the child pornography world" - a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.

Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.

Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.

Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced prison after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.

Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.

Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.

Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.

Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.

Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

Republican legislator Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).

Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was found guilty of molesting a 15-year old girl.

Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.

Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.

Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.

Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.

Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.

Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.

Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.

Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.

Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.

Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a "good military man" and "church goer," was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.

Republican campaign worker, police officer and self-proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken was convicted of having sex with two underage girls.

Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation" Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.

Republican president of the New York City Housing Development Corp. Russell Harding pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer.

Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was found guilty of raping a 15-year old girl. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.

banyon
03-05-2008, 10:19 PM
holy shi* that's frightening!

a1na2
03-05-2008, 10:22 PM
ROFL

Perhaps, but to be fair, banyon identified you as a tard. What evidence do we have that refutes his claim?

I have no need to refute the rantings of a bathroom lawyer. After all he spends 3 1/2 hours in the can a day, he as much as said so in another post.

What you have to consider is: Opinions vary. What should make you wonder is how much credibility you or anyone else has that impacts anything outside this board. You can say what you wish about someone and it means nothing other than to get your blood pressure up. I just hope you and banyon don't stroke out due to the elevated numbers you have to be pushing on the sphygmomanometer!
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="23" width="228"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

a1na2
03-05-2008, 10:24 PM
I'd like to go back to this:

The funny thing is that during the last year there is actually evidence that there is at least some sort of a tie between the republican party and being a sexual deviant. I know it was a funny thread starter but it begs the question: Why does the party that tends to be socially conservative and legislate things like gay marriage and abortion tend to have more members that engage in very weird and/or illegal sexual practices?

What you should do is a search for the democratic deviates as well. What you will find is probably as many as you found before you will find again. Sexual deviation is not party particular.

banyon
03-05-2008, 10:26 PM
I have no need to refute the rantings of a bathroom lawyer. After all he spends 3 1/2 hours in the can a day, he as much as said so in another post.

What you have to consider is: Opinions vary. What should make you wonder is how much credibility you or anyone else has that impacts anything outside this board. You can say what you wish about someone and it means nothing other than to get your blood pressure up. I just hope you and banyon don't stroke out due to the elevated numbers you have to be pushing on the sphygmomanometer!
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="23" width="228"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td>
</td><td>

So I guess you can't do basic math either. Earning more than you while I am in the bathroom doesn't mean that i spend more of my time in the bathroom. no surprise that the basic math eluded you though.

RedDread
03-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Hey Tom, you can call me a homo all you want when you neg rep me, but I'm a Democrat and straight.

For whatever reason, they seem to go together.... :p

a1na2
03-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Hey Tom, you can call me a homo all you want when you neg rep me, but I'm a Democrat and straight.

For whatever reason, they seem to go together.... :p

You are going to have to post that neg rep thing.

I may have called you a homo, but that's not something I remember doing.

I may have referred to your alter ego TJ and you, but homo wasn't in the comment.

banyon
03-05-2008, 10:30 PM
but there's less than 7 people who dislike him. LMAO ...

Pitt Gorilla
03-05-2008, 10:32 PM

</td><td>
I'm not sure why such ignorance would cause anyone's blood pressure to elevate. Funny or sad, maybe. Stressful? I don't get it.

Upon reflection, I guess I feel more relieved than anything. In my years teaching, I've never encountered a student with such poor logic skills. Never. America has it's share of differently-abled persons, but they haven't yet felt the need to enroll in my courses. That truly is a blessing.

a1na2
03-05-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm not sure why such ignorance would cause anyone's blood pressure to elevate. Funny or sad, maybe. Stressful? I don't get it.

Upon reflection, I guess I feel more relieved than anything. In my years teaching, I've never encountered a student with such poor logic skills. Never. America has it's share of differently-abled persons, but they haven't yet felt the need to enroll in my courses. That truly is a blessing.

What would bother me is to send a young mind into a class that you teach. I think you are probably one of those that push the liberal agenda to the max and try to impress your students that liberalism is the only way to go.

As far as logic goes, I live in a world of logic. I write programs that provide you with the gasoline that you put in your car/truck.

BTW, have you cut your mullet off yet?

patteeu
03-05-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm going to go with transvestite edging out pedophile by a narrow margin, unless we are broadly defining pedophile to include people like Mark Foley who targeted young men who had just reached the age of majority, in which case I might go with pedophile.

ClevelandBronco
03-05-2008, 11:37 PM
I'm not voting in this poll out of protest.

Where's the pedophile-transvestites option?

I'm with you on this one jAZ. The GOP is a "big tent" party.

Pitt Gorilla
03-05-2008, 11:43 PM
What would bother me is to send a young mind into a class that you teach. I think you are probably one of those that push the liberal agenda to the max and try to impress your students that liberalism is the only way to go.

As far as logic goes, I live in a world of logic. I write programs that provide you with the gasoline that you put in your car/truck.

BTW, have you cut your mullet off yet?I teach mathematics which, ironically, 1) doesn't involve a political lens and 2) is perpetuated through inductive/deductive logic.

ROFL

ClevelandBronco
03-05-2008, 11:54 PM
I teach mathematics which, ironically, 1) doesn't involve a political lens and 2) is perpetuated through inductive/deductive logic.

ROFL

Assuming that you work for a private institution, I'm impressed with your chosen profession. But if you're just another government employee you're part of the problem.

Don't disappoint me, Pitt...

a1na2
03-06-2008, 12:05 AM
I teach mathematics which, ironically, 1) doesn't involve a political lens and 2) is perpetuated through inductive/deductive logic.

The fact that you teach math has no bearing on how you use your position to influence young minds.

I'm trying to understand how you connect inductive/deductive logic to simple math. In a simple search I found nothing that indicates the connection to math. In the math classes I took there was never any kind of logic involved other than the sequence of solving a formula and that was less of logic and more a set of rules to achieve the desired result.

I'm interested in what you feel the connection is.

Pitt Gorilla
03-06-2008, 12:48 AM
The fact that you teach math has no bearing on how you use your position to influence young minds.

I'm trying to understand how you connect inductive/deductive logic to simple math. In a simple search I found nothing that indicates the connection to math. In the math classes I took there was never any kind of logic involved other than the sequence of solving a formula and that was less of logic and more a set of rules to achieve the desired result.

I'm interested in what you feel the connection is.A mathematical model is only as useful as far as it can be generalized. How do you prove that a particular "rule" is true for every case within the domain?

ClevelandBronco
03-06-2008, 01:03 AM
How do you prove that a particular "rule" is true for every case within the domain?

Given only set "a" (those who teach) and subset "b" (those who couldn't find work in any other profession except teaching) it is impossible to prove a rule that is true for every case within the given domain "a." We'd need more information to solve the equation.

Unfortunately, subset "b" represents public school teachers who are too often among the most educated and least intelligent of our population.

I'm secure in my assumption that you are an exception to the "rule," Pitt, since you are surely employed by a private institution.

Pitt Gorilla
03-06-2008, 01:33 AM
Given only set "a" (those who teach) and subset "b" (those who couldn't find work in any other profession except teaching) it is impossible to prove a rule that is true for every case within the given domain "a." We'd need more information to solve the equation.

Unfortunately, subset "b" represents public school teachers who are too often among the most educated and least intelligent of our population.

I'm secure in my assumption that you are an exception to the "rule," Pitt, since you are surely employed by a private institution.It's clear that your schooling failed you, public or private. One counter example (easily found in this case) renders your second paragraph moot.

Regarding my employment, I've worked for public and private universities. I have outstanding colleagues at each. I guess I don't understand your point at all.

ClevelandBronco
03-06-2008, 01:43 AM
I...

Private employment, then? Good for you. You're very probably one of the rarely intelligent and deserving members of your profession.

DaKCMan AP
03-06-2008, 06:11 AM

I'm interested in what you feel the connection is.

:doh!:

Were you a high school dropout? I distinctly remember an entire chapter in 9th grade geometry on inductive and deductive reasoning. Furthermore, when studying advanced and applied mathematics there is logic involved and not merely following a "sequence of solving a formula" or a "set of rules to achive the desired result."

a1na2
03-06-2008, 06:50 AM
:doh!:

I hope that left a mark.

Your opinion is noted and if you believe that I'm a HS dropout I can accept that, but I will have to consider the source.

DaKCMan AP
03-06-2008, 07:00 AM
I hope that left a mark.

Your opinion is noted and if you believe that I'm a HS dropout I can accept that, but I will have to consider the source.

That source being someone with an advanced degree in a mathematics-related field? I've had numerous courses in higher-level mathematics that require both inductive/deductive reasoning and logic in evaluating problems and generating solutions.

patteeu
03-06-2008, 07:07 AM
Geez, this thread went downhill just like my thread about racists and sexists in the democrat party. I guess neither of us are a threat to Rain Man when it comes to this kind of thing. I bet Rain Man could figure out how many racists and sexists there are in the democrat party and how many pedophiles and transvestites there are in the Republican party.

banyon
03-06-2008, 07:12 AM
Geez, this thread went downhill just like my thread about racists and sexists in the democrat party. I guess neither of us are a threat to Rain Man when it comes to this kind of thing. I bet Rain Man could figure out how many racists and sexists there are in the democrat party and how many pedophiles and transvestites there are in the Republican party.

Well, I was just trying to stir s*** up, and that's what I got.

That's what i get for parodying your thread I guess.

RedDread
03-06-2008, 07:15 AM
I stayed on topic con-sarnit!

it's just that by the time I had a chance to chime in (post 59), the thread had been derailed (post 3)

Dave Lane
03-06-2008, 07:41 AM
No question on the pedo's being #1. I would have thought closeted gay would blow both apart. I think 70% of Repubs are latent homosexuals

Dave

patteeu
03-06-2008, 08:30 AM
Well, I was just trying to stir s*** up, and that's what I got.

That's what i get for parodying your thread I guess.

I understand. I'm just having fun with it. I'm not seriously being critical of you (or myself) at all. :)

patteeu
03-06-2008, 08:34 AM
No question on the pedo's being #1. I would have thought closeted gay would blow both apart. I think 70% of Repubs are latent homosexuals

Dave

Surely that number is low.

BTW, could you post a picture of yourself so I can put a face with your name. If you've got any naked pictures where you're doing a bodybuilder pose that would be perfect. TIA, big fella. *smooch*

Duck Dog
03-06-2008, 01:39 PM

Dave

So it's true, liberals really are liars and hypocrites. After all this time I thought liberals supported the gay community and were tolerant of all individual lifestyles. (religion being that exception)

Sully
03-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Did I read this right?

Did a guy, in the same post as trying to make fun of someone for a spelling error, spell the word "off" incorrectly?

And then later show that he doesn't know the correct difference between the words "deviate" and "deviant?"

Hilarious.

Tom C ash never fails to disappoint.

Pitt Gorilla
03-06-2008, 03:22 PM
So it's true, liberals really are liars and hypocrites. After all this time I thought liberals supported the gay community and were tolerant of all individual lifestyles. (religion being that exception)What part of his quote was intolerant?

pikesome
03-06-2008, 03:22 PM
So it's true, liberals really are liars and hypocrites. After all this time I thought liberals supported the gay community and were tolerant of all individual lifestyles. (religion being that exception)

Being gay isn't the bad part, being a Republican is. All other sins are forgivable.

Duck Dog
03-06-2008, 03:37 PM
What part of his quote was intolerant?

I assumed his comment was meant as an insult. Maybe I was wrong and he is more than tolerant of the gay lifestyle. He may very well be knee deep in it's cause.