PDA

View Full Version : Bailey Brother Broncos

Mile High Mania
03-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Sorta interesting to see Boss playing with his brother now...

CoMoChief
03-06-2008, 08:13 PM
It'd be cool to play with your bro in the pro level on the same team.

Mile High Mania
03-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Yeah it would... I don't know really how good he is, I know he can make plays... it will be interesting.

CoMoChief
03-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Yeah it would... I don't know really how good he is, I know he can make plays... it will be interesting.

He's underachieved while being in the NFL, and has been bitten by the injury bug, but he's athletic as hell.

And he's faster than shit in Madden.

Mile High Mania
03-06-2008, 08:29 PM
And he's faster than shit in Madden.

And that is the key... :evil:

Buehler445
03-06-2008, 09:00 PM
You ****ers picked up Boss?

Congrats. I wish we would pick someone up in FA. In all honesty, I'm kinda anxious to see what the Broncos look like next year. As long as we beat the holy hell out of you. I wonder if Shanarat can right the ship.

Cochise
03-06-2008, 09:38 PM
There was a big group of people wanting him here during the draft, but I don't think he ever lived up to expectations in Detroit.

ceebz
03-06-2008, 09:48 PM
You ****ers picked up Boss?

Congrats. I wish we would pick someone up in FA. In all honesty, I'm kinda anxious to see what the Broncos look like next year. As long as we beat the holy hell out of you. I wonder if Shanarat can right the ship.

meh, the Chiefs just waived a Boss Bailey clone.

JBucc
03-06-2008, 09:54 PM
I didn't even know Chump had a brother in the NFL. Probably because he played in Detroit.

Der Flöprer
03-06-2008, 09:55 PM
I was hoping we'd get a shot at him. I'm sure glad it didn't work out now.

Rausch
03-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Oh hell no. Not only was it bad enough Carl passes on him ****ing TWICE in the draft. Nein.

Now he's a cheating Donk.

ROYC75
03-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Sorta interesting to see Boss playing with his brother now...

That's sounds like a personal problem, they have people who can help with that kind of thing.

P S , Keep Goatse boy away from them, he's wanting a threesome.........

TRR
03-06-2008, 11:39 PM

He has been a pretty big bust since entering the league. I've seen more from Demorrio Williams in one season than I have in Boss Bailey throughout his career in Detroit.

Hopefully he can pull it together, as he was a pretty good player in College.

CHENZ A!
03-06-2008, 11:54 PM
those guys are a bunch of homos

SBK
03-07-2008, 12:22 AM
Chump & Loss? The 2 Muscaqueers? Gonna need a new name for that jerk now.

Rudy lost the toss
03-07-2008, 03:59 AM
I was all for Boss during the draft...Ill leave the draft shit to findthedr

Otter
03-07-2008, 04:50 AM
If they have a good relationship it might be just what the guy needs to make him take it up a notch or two. Friendly competitiveness and someone to push you is always a good thing.

CupidStunt
03-07-2008, 05:31 AM
Bailey stinks. You think Detroit is letting decent LBers go for pennies?

Mile High Mania
03-07-2008, 05:44 AM
Will this is no good.. I didn't realize they guy was that horrible. :D Ah well.

chagrin
03-07-2008, 06:47 AM
those guys are a bunch of homos

The best post so far :clap:

StcChief
03-07-2008, 08:24 AM
There was a big group of people wanting him here during the draft, but I don't think he ever lived up to expectations in Detroit.
and who does ? Detroit is where great prospects wither and die.

Brock
03-07-2008, 08:24 AM
Your linebackers are even worse than ours.

vailpass
03-07-2008, 08:58 AM
Bailey stinks. You think Detroit is letting decent LBers go for pennies?

Yeah that Detroit front office are a collective group of genius that rivals the Patriots for shrewdness in player trades, free agency, and success in personnel maintenance.
You can't pull the wool over Matt Millen's eyes.

vailpass
03-07-2008, 08:59 AM
He has been a pretty big bust since entering the league. I've seen more from Demorrio Williams in one season than I have in Boss Bailey throughout his career in Detroit.
Hopefully he can pull it together, as he was a pretty good player in College.

ROFL

CupidStunt
03-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Yeah that Detroit front office are a collective group of genius that rivals the Patriots for shrewdness in player trades, free agency, and success in personnel maintenance.

Spin it however you like, homer. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Just know that Boss Bailey stinks, and your hopes will once again be dashed if you don't come to grips with this before you see him sucking it up on the field.

ceebz
03-07-2008, 10:58 AM

So, who's more inept; the Detroit front office, who's finally given up on Boss after five seasons of injuries and mediocre play, or, donkey fans, who're clinging to the hope that now reunited with his brother, Boss will turn it around and exhibit the potential he showed in 2001? ROFL

Bowser
03-07-2008, 11:24 AM
The thought of Boss Bailey trying to play man-to-man on Tony Gonzalez makes me smile.

siberian khatru
03-07-2008, 11:26 AM

Present and accounted for.

I suck.

Bowser
03-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Present and accounted for.

I suck.

Don't be so hard on yourself. It's probably hard to succeed at linebacker in the NFL when the GM that drafted you mumbles "Shoulda got a receiver" everytime you walk past him.

blueballs
03-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Boss Bailey Boss Bailey Boss Bailey Boss Bailey
I got sick of hearing about Boss Bailey a couple years back in the draft
never hear a word about him again until now

vailpass
03-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Spin it however you like, homer. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Just know that Boss Bailey stinks, and your hopes will once again be dashed if you don't come to grips with this before you see him sucking it up on the field.

You and I have both been here long enough that hopefully you know I'm not a blind homer.
I'm not saying that Boss is the man, I'm saying that Detroit's front office is among the worst in football.

Oh, and football thoughts one way or the other don't help me sleep at night. A couple of drinks and a piece of ass are my preferred sleeping aid.