PDA

View Full Version : From the Shitter: I hate Hangovers

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-08-2008, 12:33 PM
I type this as I'm working through my third dump of the day.

Might as well start a thread about all the things we hate about hangovers.

#1) The Beer Shits

doomy3
03-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Beer Shits do suck.

I just hate the overall feeling the next day of feeling like I am going to die if I get out of bed. I have the laziest hangovers ever.

StcChief
03-08-2008, 12:44 PM
bad visual. typing on crapper? WTF is wrong with you

Frazod
03-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Worst hangover I ever had was from drinking some nasty little grape-flavored beer/wine things that came in 8oz bottles. I drank about a case of them. Was sick as hell for two solid days, until I woke up in the middle of the night and finally puked the shit up (still purple). Two things happened after that (a) I never drank those damn things again, and (b) I learned to make myself throw up to feel better.

doomy3
03-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Worst hangover I ever had was from drinking some nasty little grape-flavored beer/wine things that came in 8oz bottles. I drank about a case of them. Was sick as hell for two solid days, until I woke up in the middle of the night and finally puked the shit up (still purple). Two things happened after that (a) I never drank those damn things again, and (b) I learned to make myself throw up to feel better.

You know how I know you're gay?

NewChief
03-08-2008, 12:48 PM
I had a horrible one this morning. A buddy and I went down the street to a bar where they allow smoking to play pool. Every time I go to a smoking establishment, my hangover is about 20 times worse. I didn't even drink that much, it's the smoke.

Frazod
03-08-2008, 12:52 PM
You know how I know you're gay?

nlm

Dude, I was 18. I'd drink anything that had alcohol in it. We used to mix Mountain Dew and vodka. Hell, I used to drink Busch. Gag.

BCD
03-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Yuck. This is why I haven't been drunk since 1992.

Frazod
03-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Yuck. This is why I haven't been drunk since 1992.

I haven't been totally falling down shitfaced since New Years Eve of 1996. Made enough of an ass of myself that night to basically call it quits. Been mildly crocked a couple of times since, but nowhere near to the extent I used to.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-08-2008, 12:58 PM
I started out with 4 cans of Pabst and then drank about two pitchers of Boulevard. Had 2 or 3 shots.

Don't mix your drinks, and for f*ck's sake, be smart enough to guzzle some water before you sleep.

I wasn't.

Brock
03-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Tap beer always gives me a hangover.

BCD
03-08-2008, 12:59 PM
I haven't been totally falling down shitfaced since New Years Eve of 1996. Made enough of an ass of myself that night to basically call it quits. Been mildly crocked a couple of times since, but nowhere near to the extent I used to.That last time in '92 was at a friends bachelor party. I was drinking Bud Dry. :Lin:

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Beer Shits do suck.

I just hate the overall feeling the next day of feeling like I am going to die if I get out of bed. I have the laziest hangovers ever.

I feel you. I just lay down all day.

I was in Mexico 3 weeks ago. Took my brother-in-law to one of the bars there. Got him truly shitfaced for the first time in his life. He's 18. He projectile vomited all over himself at the bar. It was pretty awesome, actually.

Hell, I had like 5 or 6 long islands and a couple of beers that night and didn't even feel that bad the next day. He, however, got to spend two hours on a small speedboat while we went whale watching in the choppy Pacific Ocean.

Poor bastard.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-08-2008, 01:01 PM
That last time in '92 was at a friends bachelor party. I was drinking Bud Dry. :Lin:

F*cking Budy Dry ROFL

Why ask why?? ROFL

siberian khatru
03-08-2008, 01:08 PM
nlm

Hell, I used to drink Busch. Gag.

That's pretty much the only beer I drank all through college -- it was $2.19 a sixer, and Columbia had a can deposit, so we were constantly trading in our empties for more cheap Busch.

I didn't make a lot of money coming out of college (far from it), but I made enough to ensure that I'd never drink Busch again. And I haven't.

Frazod
03-08-2008, 01:09 PM
That last time in '92 was at a friends bachelor party. I was drinking Bud Dry. :Lin:

I used to drink Michelob Dry. I actually liked it, until one day, it was like somebody flipped a switch and all of a sudden I couldn't stand it anymore. That was very strange. Perhaps I just finally came to my senses.

That last New Years Eve that I got plowed I was mixing beer (probably regular Michelob), Southern Comfort and champagne. By midnight I was too drunk to walk.

Bowser
03-08-2008, 01:09 PM
All that unflitered wheat in Boulevard substitutes as a nice laxative.

Frazod
03-08-2008, 01:11 PM
That's pretty much the only beer I drank all through college -- it was $2.19 a sixer, and Columbia had a can deposit, so we were constantly trading in our empties for more cheap Busch.

I didn't make a lot of money coming out of college (far from it), but I made enough to ensure that I'd never drink Busch again. And I haven't.

One day about 10-15 years ago I was with some friends at a bar in Kirksville and decided to order a Busch for old times' sake. It was revolting. I passed it around to my friends who all reacted the same way. "We actually used to drink this shit? YUCK!" :D

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-08-2008, 01:25 PM
One day about 10-15 years ago I was with some friends at a bar in Kirksville and decided to order a Busch for old times' sake. It was revolting. I passed it around to my friends who all reacted the same way. "We actually used to drink this shit? YUCK!" :D

Which bar?

Frazod
03-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Which bar?

The lounge at Leisure World (the bowling alley). IIRC, we were shooting pool on a Saturday afternoon.

Bump
03-08-2008, 01:52 PM
I didn't drink last night, so I feel fine! hahahahaha!

j/k

I'll be hungover tomorrow though.

BCD
03-08-2008, 02:13 PM
To be honest, I'd much rather smoke weed.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-08-2008, 02:20 PM
The lounge at Leisure World (the bowling alley). IIRC, we were shooting pool on a Saturday afternoon.

I probably got a few foot diseases from the bowling shoes at Sleazure world during my college days.

That place is literally the smokiest place I've ever been in. It's like setting off signaling smoke inside of a coffin and then nailing the lid shut.

chiefs1111
03-08-2008, 02:50 PM
i got pretty hammered for this past new years,had 10 long island ice teas and 4 beers,the next was pretty bad to say the least. I made it my new years resolution never to get hammered like that again. I dont get hangovers like i used to though,i used to get them so bad,i wouldnt even be able to move the next day at all. The next day beer shits suck but i find that after a couple of them,a glass of water or two and a nice shower,im usually good again.

seclark
03-08-2008, 02:58 PM
I probably got a few foot diseases from the bowling shoes at Sleazure world during my college days.

That place is literally the smokiest place I've ever been in. It's like setting off signaling smoke inside of a coffin and then nailing the lid shut.

i work w/a kid who got shitfaced there last weekend and passed out face first into the mens room(if that's what you want to call it) floor. nasty! kville's been smoke free since last summer, but there were still old, wet butts laying around in there.
sec

blueballs
03-08-2008, 03:01 PM
If you let alcohol kick your ass
Goatsee probably can as well

bringbackmarty
03-08-2008, 03:11 PM
blueballs!

blueballs
03-08-2008, 03:19 PM
make pregnant women puke
and hangover men pissed

tmax63
03-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Went to a MU game when I was in high school (long time ago) a drank quarter drinks through the game. Party afterwards, lots of Bud in a keg then to top off the evening had a half-pint of peppermint schnapps (it was nipply out) and got the peppermint pukes shortly thereafter. Was over ten years before I could even sniff the lid of a bottle of schnapps without dry-heaving.

TinyEvel
03-08-2008, 03:36 PM
The worst thing too much alcohol does to me these days is make me really SUCK at Call of Duty 4. Oh, and there's this one thing about putting Basque Chorrizo in my pants for wild foxes...

THe hands down best cure for hangovers is to down about a quart of water with 4 Ibuprofin and a vitamin-B before you go to bed. Seriously, I WISH I had known about this in college.

eazyb81
03-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Cry me a f#cking river.

I had the flu for 10 days and then caught a sinus infection on the tail end of it since my immune system was down. I've literally been sick for 3 weeks and have not slept through the night once since I first came down with symptoms.

You can suck it up for one day, vagina.

ChiefaRoo
03-08-2008, 05:24 PM
I haven't been totally falling down shitfaced since New Years Eve of 1996. Made enough of an ass of myself that night to basically call it quits. Been mildly crocked a couple of times since, but nowhere near to the extent I used to.

How many guys did you blow that night?

ChiefaRoo
03-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Cry me a f#cking river.

I had the flu for 10 days and then caught a sinus infection on the tail end of it since my immune system was down. I've literally been sick for 3 weeks and have not slept through the night once since I first came down with symptoms.

Me too. You should always go to the doctor after day #4 if you still feel sick. That way you can be guaranteed to get antibiotics that will kill the bacteria that attacks you when you're system is down. It saved me about 4 days of being sick. I also got a cortisone shot for the bronchial inflammation. Sucked balls but the doc fixed me up.

eazyb81
03-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Me too. You should always go to the doctor after day #4 if you still feel sick. That way you can be guaranteed to get antibiotics that will kill the bacteria that attacks you when you're system is down. It saved me about 4 days of being sick. I also got a cortisone shot for the bronchial inflammation. Sucked balls but the doc fixed me up.

I got antibiotics for the sinus infection, but the flu was a virus and they can't give you crap for that except ibuprofin.

Demonpenz
03-08-2008, 05:32 PM
i had some sucky one's but i had a hangover so bad it made me stop drinking for 2 months. I get really bad nausua and nothing seems to cure it but time. You hair of the dog it and it just sets the hangover clock back until later on.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Cry me a f#cking river.

Your's must be hanging like sleeve of wizard for you to get that pissed off.

Look at the bright side, maybe you'll die.

This hangover's not even bad, the entity themselves just suck.

I've had some pretty bad ones, but none that ever lasted more than one day.

KcMizzou
03-08-2008, 06:36 PM
i had some sucky one's but i had a hangover so bad it made me stop drinking for 2 months. I get really bad nausua and nothing seems to cure it but time. You hair of the dog it and it just sets the hangover clock back until later on.I don't really get the nausea so much as just a listless feeling. I have a hard time getting anything done after a night of drinking. It makes me lazy... and it gets worse as I get older.

And yeah, as far as the beer sh*ts go... Bud Light's the WORST. For me, anyway.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-08-2008, 06:50 PM
To be honest, I'd much rather smoke weed.

There are too many negative effects of hangovers to list. Instead, here's the sure fire cure every single time. Just smoke some weed.

KcMizzou
03-08-2008, 06:53 PM
There are too many negative effects of hangovers to list. Instead, here's the sure fire cure every single time. Just smoke some weed.
Sleep like a log... wake up feelin' great...

The cheeto sh*ts might get ya though.

KcMizzou
03-08-2008, 06:54 PM
Honestly, if weed were legal, I might never drink again.

Frazod
03-08-2008, 06:56 PM
How many guys did you blow that night?

Aw, SkipaRoo is stalking me again. Ain't that cute.

Don't project your silly habits on me.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Sleep like a log... wake up feelin' great...

The cheeto sh*ts might get ya though.

You can smoke it the next day when you're puking too. You'll stop, and you'll eat, and you'll feel great. It's a gift from God. ;)

Nzoner
03-08-2008, 08:04 PM
All I know is at 45 there's no more consecutive nights of falling down drunk because it takes me 2 days to recoup,that is unless of course I'm in Vegas and I can just keep a nice buzz going the entire time.

Cochise
03-08-2008, 08:21 PM
All I know is at 45 there's no more consecutive nights of falling down drunk because it takes me 2 days to recoup,that is unless of course I'm in Vegas and I can just keep a nice buzz going the entire time.

I couldn't do that anymore and I'm only 28

Bowser
03-08-2008, 08:57 PM
I couldn't do that anymore and I'm only 28

You just haven't put forth the proper effort.

Nzoner
03-08-2008, 09:02 PM
You just haven't put forth the proper effort.

:toast:

KcMizzou
03-08-2008, 09:02 PM
You just haven't put forth the proper effort.LMAO Amen.