03-08-2008, 03:03 PM
That's actually Slayer. There's no way PeeWee Herman was in Blues Brothers

headsnap
03-08-2008, 03:09 PM
that was Paul Reubens...

Baby Lee
03-08-2008, 03:11 PM
That's actually Slayer. There's no way PeeWee Herman was in Blues Brothers

The Maitre'd who suggests the Dom Perignon, right after Jake whistles to get everyone's attention at the fru-fru restaurant.

His IMDB page

Pestilence
03-08-2008, 03:12 PM
I just found out that Seth Rogen was in Donnie Darko.

Adept Havelock
03-08-2008, 03:15 PM
I was watching "Stripes" a couple of nights ago. The guy John Larroquete orders to fire the mortar (taking out Sgt. Hulka) is Timothy Busfield.

Look for a very young Allison Hannigan and Seth Green in "My Stepmother is an Alien".

Pitt Gorilla
03-08-2008, 03:54 PM
My favorite is the guy from Law and Order SUV (SVU) who was in Full Metal Jacket right after playing Thor (IIRC) in Adventures in Babysitting. I actually hadn't seen the latter until a year or so ago and recognized the guy (confirmed on IMDB).

Baby Lee
03-08-2008, 04:53 PM
And I was so proud of myself all these years for recognizing Steven Speilberg as the city cashier at the end.

DaneMcCloud
03-08-2008, 05:21 PM
I was watching "Stripes" a couple of nights ago. The guy John Larroquete orders to fire the mortar (taking out Sgt. Hulka) is Timothy Busfield.

Look for a very young Allison Hannigan and Seth Green in "My Stepmother is an Alien".

Seth Green is in everything. Everything. Go to IMDB and look at his resume. It's ridiculous.

And he's only 5'5, tops.

Demonpenz
03-08-2008, 05:42 PM
One of my fav's is Al bundy in deliverence as a highway patrolman # 1972

Feature debut, John Boorman's "Deliverance", playing a highway patrolman

Bowser
03-08-2008, 06:25 PM

I'd look for Allison Hannigan in a cess pool.

And could you POSSIBLY find a morte obscure reference?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-08-2008, 06:42 PM
I just found out that Seth Rogen was in Donnie Darko.

Didn't your dad, like, stab your mom?

KcMizzou
03-08-2008, 06:43 PM
I just found out that Seth Rogen was in Donnie Darko.I completely missed that. Of course, I didn't know who he was back then.

KcMizzou
03-08-2008, 06:45 PM
Seth Green is in everything. Everything. Go to IMDB and look at his resume. It's ridiculous.

And he's only 5'5, tops.I like Seth Green. He's made a heck of a career for himself. He's a bit of a geek icon.

chagrin
03-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Pee-Wee Herman was in Blues Brothers?

:doh!:

I don't know man, that one is very obvious.

phisherman
03-08-2008, 07:00 PM
One of my fav's is Al bundy in deliverence as a highway patrolman # 1972

Feature debut, John Boorman's "Deliverance", playing a highway patrolman

imdb doesn't show deliverance as ed o'neill's debut. it says his first movie was bill friedkin's "cruising" in 1980.

Pestilence
03-08-2008, 07:09 PM
I completely missed that. Of course, I didn't know who he was back then.

I didn't notice it until last night. And I didn't catch it until I heard his laugh. Then every time he showed up....I couldn't help but laugh.

Frazod
03-08-2008, 07:10 PM
I like Seth Green. He's made a heck of a career for himself. He's a bit of a geek icon.

He's Joker in Mass Effect, too.

KcMizzou
03-08-2008, 07:12 PM
He's Joker in Mass Effect, too.
Yep... the guy's everywhere.

Demonpenz
03-08-2008, 08:13 PM
imdb doesn't show deliverance as ed o'neill's debut. it says his first movie was bill friedkin's "cruising" in 1980.

**** IMBD They don't know their wookie's from their assholes

His film debut was in John Boorman's Deliverance as a deputy.[3] WIKI

Yahoo Milestones

* 1970 Became a social studies teacher at age 24
* 1972 Feature debut, John Boorman's "Deliverance", playing a highway patrolman

From Bundyology

http://www.bundyology.com/eo.html

Back in 1972, he started his movie and TV career in the film "Deliverance". He had only one line: "No, we're still waiting for him to come around".

Baby Lee
03-09-2008, 05:44 AM

I shudder to conceive Al Bundy's place in a gay leather club serial murder mystery scene.

Adept Havelock
03-09-2008, 10:04 AM
My favorite is the guy from Law and Order SUV (SVU) who was in Full Metal Jacket right after playing Thor (IIRC) in Adventures in Babysitting. I actually hadn't seen the latter until a year or so ago and recognized the guy (confirmed on IMDB).

Bradley Whitford (of The West Wing) was Elizabeth Shue's Boyfriend, IIRC.

I shudder to conceive Al Bundy's place in a gay leather club serial murder mystery scene.

Just picture him trapped with Blankes and Copeland at The Blue Oyster.

I'd look for Allison Hannigan in a cess pool.

And could you POSSIBLY find a morte obscure reference?

The primary source material for John Boorman's Excalibur was Mallory's "Le Morte D' Arthur".