PDA

View Full Version : Obama Coke Video... LOL

recxjake
03-10-2008, 09:22 PM

Logical
03-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Now I know the republicans are doomed, recxjake is on board with McCain.

go bowe
03-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Now I know the republicans are doomed, recxjake is on board with McCain.not only that, but mccain is older than me...

hell, he's older than skip...

i think the democrats are holding off on hitting him too hard with the age thing until they know which democrat will get the nomination...

after all, ms. clinton is not exactly young - she's my age...

my guy hussein is 46...

and john mccain is 75...

i hope the republicans pick a good vp, because mccain might not make it through his first term...

75 and running for president?

the guy is optimistic, you've got to give him credit for that...

Braincase
03-11-2008, 07:02 AM
At least Obama has been honest about his flirtations with illegal drugs. I have no doubt that Bill nor George have been completely honest with the American people regarding their drug abuse.

patteeu
03-11-2008, 07:22 AM
At least Obama has been honest about his flirtations with illegal drugs. I have no doubt that Bill nor George have been completely honest with the American people regarding their drug abuse.

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a dishonest statement from GWB about his drug/drink history. He may not have been completely forthcoming, as he's had a policy not to discuss the subject for the most part, but I don't think you can say he's been dishonest in the way that Bill Clinton most likely was with his "didn't inhale" laugher.

tiptap
03-11-2008, 08:09 AM
Yeah, Clinton at least answered the questions and made it clear he could be culpable. There was never an indication of abuse. But GWB wouldn't discuss his use of drugs and alcohol. A case of dependency that nearly ruin his life at one time. Not the same lie but still dishonest.

patteeu
03-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Yeah, Clinton at least answered the questions and made it clear he could be culpable. There was never an indication of abuse. But GWB wouldn't discuss his use of drugs and alcohol. A case of dependency that nearly ruin his life at one time. Not the same lie but still dishonest.

It's not dishonest, it's an honest refusal to discuss it. He's willing to live with the worst possible inferences because he's confident that the character he demonstrates from day to day show why whatever past he might have had has become irrelevant. As opposed to Clinton who's small lie about inhaling was a good indicator for all the lies he'd tell throughout his administration. It's a dramatic difference in character.

"Clinton's an unusually good liar. Unusually good. Do you realize that?" - Bob Kerrey, former Senator (D-NE)

"Everyone in politics lies, but they do it with such ease, it's troubling" - David Geffen describing Bill and Hillary Clinton

beer bacon
03-11-2008, 09:00 AM
He's willing to live with the worst possible inferences because he's confident that the character he demonstrates from day to day show why whatever past he might have had has become irrelevant. As opposed to Clinton who's small lie about inhaling was a good indicator for all the lies he'd tell throughout his administration. It's a dramatic difference in character.

You should start a thread on Bush's outstanding character. That would be a very informative discussion.

patteeu
03-11-2008, 09:48 AM
You should start a thread on Bush's outstanding character. That would be a very informative discussion.

You're one of these yahoos who thinks he has horns and that Skull and Bones is a satanic organization aren't you?

beer bacon
03-11-2008, 10:02 AM
You're one of these yahoos who thinks he has horns and that Skull and Bones is a satanic organization aren't you?

You have me pegged. John Kerry and Bush are part of the satanic organization that controls our government: Yale's Skull and Bones, aka the N.W.O., aka the Choom Gang.

Now that we have settled that, perhaps we could return to a more relevant topic. Let's hear more about Bush the Younger's excellent character.

dirk digler
03-11-2008, 10:05 AM
It's not dishonest, it's an honest refusal to discuss it. He's willing to live with the worst possible inferences because he's confident that the character he demonstrates from day to day show why whatever past he might have had has become irrelevant. As opposed to Clinton who's small lie about inhaling was a good indicator for all the lies he'd tell throughout his administration. It's a dramatic difference in character.

I agree and Hillary is the same way.

What concerns me more is another sea-gull thread by recxjake who comes here just to troll. I though we had a policy of banning trolls?

patteeu
03-11-2008, 10:25 AM
You have me pegged. John Kerry and Bush are part of the satanic organization that controls our government: Yale's Skull and Bones, aka the N.W.O., aka the Choom Gang.

Now that we have settled that, perhaps we could return to a more relevant topic. Let's hear more about Bush the Younger's excellent character.

What do you need to know?

patteeu
03-11-2008, 10:27 AM

What concerns me more is another sea-gull thread by recxjake who comes here just to troll. I though we had a policy of banning trolls?

That's a pretty low standard for bannable trolling, don't you think?

Cochise
03-11-2008, 10:27 AM
So what's on the video? I'm afraid to click the link.

Cochise
03-11-2008, 10:28 AM

We've had a myriad of people here who have basically been trolls for years and they are never banned.

patteeu
03-11-2008, 10:34 AM
So what's on the video? I'm afraid to click the link.

It's a silly video with some kids sniffing and saying the word "cocaine" and talking about "snow" in front of pictures of Obama looking a little droopy eyed. Not really much to see. It's apparently from a series of videos called the Swift Kids for Truth. Its not NSFW, but it's not worth your time either.

dirk digler
03-11-2008, 10:42 AM
That's a pretty low standard for bannable trolling, don't you think?

No. All he is doing is posting a controversial video knowing full well that it would piss people off and then leaves. IMO that is a troll.

We've had a myriad of people here who have basically been trolls for years and they are never banned.

Besides Denise who else?

Braincase
03-11-2008, 01:37 PM

I think George Bush has done a good job pushing the agenda forward to benefit his constituents. I don't consider myself a member of that constituency.