PDA

View Full Version : Injustice by McDonalds

cookster50
03-11-2008, 06:16 AM
Here we are in March, and I've stopped by 3 different McD's the past week looking for a Shamrock shake and none of them have them. I should sue.

DenverChief
03-11-2008, 06:16 AM
LMAO

Warrior5
03-11-2008, 06:19 AM
Obvious discrimination against the Irish.

Give Al O'Sharpton a call...he has the gift of the blarney.

Rooster
03-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Give Al O'Sharpton a call....

ROFL ROFL ROFL

George Bush hates Irish people....

mikeyis4dcats.
03-11-2008, 08:42 AM
they have them in Topeka

Mr. Plow
03-11-2008, 08:57 AM
No Shamrock shakes but you can rent a move from McDonalds now.

Frosty
03-11-2008, 08:58 AM
I'm more pissed off that they dropped the Reese's McFlurries. :(

JBucc
03-11-2008, 09:01 AM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?????? Bastards. They still have Oreo?

gblowfish
03-11-2008, 09:03 AM
The last Big Mac I had there, the meat was a little green...

Frosty
03-11-2008, 09:06 AM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?????? Bastards. They still have Oreo?

I'm not sure, since I don't buy those but I think so. Otherwise, it's just M&M and Butterfinger.

Jilly
03-11-2008, 09:24 AM
They're too busy being your new barista.

QuikSsurfer
03-11-2008, 09:35 AM

Head to sonic and the get the reese's blast

Frosty
03-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Head to sonic and the get the reese's blast

Thanks, but there aren't any Sonics here.

Jilly
03-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Thanks, but there aren't any Sonics here.

what was the shamrock shake anyways? was it minty or chocolatey??

Hays
03-11-2008, 09:43 AM
The last Big Mac I had there, the meat was a little green...

Haha why have shamrock shakes when your meat is turning moldy.

McDonalds is going downhill

Frosty
03-11-2008, 09:44 AM

My wife had one the other day and said it was kind of minty, but pretty bland.

Reerun_KC
03-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Like it was ever up the hill???

that place gives me a stomach ache for two days after just one cheeseburger...

They should shut down ever one of them.. They are just freaking nasty...

Mr. Flopnuts
03-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Obvious discrimination against the Irish.

Give Al O'Sharpton a call...he has the gift of the blarney.

LMAO That's ****ing hilarious.

blueballs
03-11-2008, 10:13 AM
The shamrock skake is only a memory
but if you buy 2 McRibs the second comes with a tub of mint jelly

Rain Man
03-11-2008, 10:16 AM
You're in luck. The Catholic Church just declared social injustice a mortal sin. I think this counts.

thebrad84
03-11-2008, 10:40 AM
I went to their website to see if they had an announcement on when the shamrock shake would be in stores....notta. While there, I did see a photograph of this hamburger-looking thing that they are apparently trying to say is what their hamburgers look like. Now, its been a long time since I ate a hamburger from McDonalds, as they have always made me sick after having one, but when was the last time you received a hamburger that looked like this from McDonalds?

http://cep.mcdonalds.com/qualityfood/images/subcat_right/img_r_beef.jpg

StcChief
03-11-2008, 10:42 AM
People still eat there?

Hays
03-11-2008, 10:45 AM
The bad thing is McDonalds is everywhere, if your hungry and want to grab a quick bite you see a Mcdonalds on every corner around here.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-11-2008, 10:48 AM
People still eat there?

I had no idea. I just figured it was a place people took their kids to fatten them up.

Frosty
03-11-2008, 10:56 AM
People still eat there?
Only McFlurries and only about twice a year.

Iowanian
03-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Screw your abuse...Bring back my McRIb!

blueballs
03-11-2008, 11:04 AM
IMG]http://cep.mcdonalds.com/qualityfood/images/subcat_right/img_r_beef.jpg[/IMG]

That's the Big and Tasty

cookster50
03-11-2008, 12:20 PM
You're in luck. The Catholic Church just declared social injustice a mortal sin. I think this counts.

Good, I'm thinking of writing a strongly worded letter.

Jilly
03-11-2008, 12:44 PM
People still eat there?

Here's the deal: They have the best coke. Don't know why, but they do. And imo, unless you're going to Arthur Bryants or some other sit down place, they have the best fast food fries, imo as well.

Rain Man
03-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Here's the deal: They have the best coke. Don't know why, but they do. And imo, unless you're going to Arthur Bryants or some other sit down place, they have the best fast food fries, imo as well.

Bleah. Worst sodas. They're always watered-down tasting to me. But best fries by a long shot. I love those artery-clogging fries, and it's hard to beat their $1 double cheeseburger for value, too.

Bowser
03-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Bleah. Worst sodas. They're always watered-down tasting to me. But best fries by a long shot. I love those artery-clogging fries, and it's hard to beat their $1 double cheeseburger for value, too.

Wendy's and KFC give McDonalds a run for their money in the french fry department.

noa
03-11-2008, 01:06 PM
People still eat there?

I go for the anti-foaming agent in the mcnuggets. I really hate it when my chicken nuggets are all foamy.

Bowser
03-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Actually, McDonalds adds in sugar to their fat fryers, making their fries even more addicting (not to mention fattening and unhealthy).

Pestilence
03-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Wendy's and KFC give McDonalds a run for their money in the french fry department.

KFC has french fries?

Bowser
03-11-2008, 01:26 PM
KFC has french fries?

Oh yeah. They serve up those thick potato wedges around these parts.

Pestilence
03-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Oh yeah. They serve up those thick potato wedges around these parts.

Yeah.....those are potato wedges....not french fries. lol

Bowser
03-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Yeah.....those are potato wedges....not french fries. lol

To me, you have mashed potatoes, bakes potatoes, or french fries. There are no subdivisions with my fries.

mikeyis4dcats.
03-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Actually, McDonalds adds in sugar to their fat fryers, making their fries even more addicting (not to mention fattening and unhealthy).

actually they blanche the raw fries is a sugar/water solution before frying, that makes them crisper and golden brown.

Jilly
03-11-2008, 01:46 PM
To me, you have mashed potatoes, bakes potatoes, or french fries. There are no subdivisions with my fries.

nay, my friend, nay. They are potato wedges, not french fries and please, do not try to pass off steak fries or waffle fries as french fries. These are not comparable.

Bowser
03-11-2008, 01:58 PM
actually they blanche the raw fries is a sugar/water solution before frying, that makes them crisper and golden brown.

Maybe that was what I was thinking.

xbarretx
03-11-2008, 03:31 PM

i am more of an eggnog shake fan. but yes its implied that its supposed to be mint.

xbarretx
03-11-2008, 03:32 PM
KFC has french fries?

mm KFC :p

Deberg_1990
03-11-2008, 03:40 PM
anyone noticed McDonalds doesnt really advertise their chracters anymore?

Whatever happened to Hamburgler and Grimace?? Heck, even Ronald MCDonald isnt really out front in ther advertising as much as he used to be.

Ebolapox
03-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Haha why have shamrock shakes when your meat is turning moldy.

f*cking n00b... if you knew what the hell you were talking about, you'd type it like this...

"McConald's are morans. they've lost their second level burst!"

KcMizzou
03-11-2008, 03:46 PM

Whatever happened to Hamburgler and Grimace?? Heck, even Ronald MCDonald isnt really out front in ther advertising as much as he used to be.What exactly is Grimace, anyway? He looks like a big lump of purple clay with eyes.

kchero
03-11-2008, 07:11 PM
I didnt realize that McDonalds was that high on the list of so many here......shocking.

Pestilence
03-11-2008, 07:16 PM
nay, my friend, nay. They are potato wedges, not french fries and please, do not try to pass off steak fries or waffle fries as french fries. These are not comparable.

Thank you.

greg63
03-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Here we are in March, and I've stopped by 3 different McD's the past week looking for a Shamrock shake and none of them have them. I should sue.

Sue them, it worked for the little old lady that burned her mouth on coffee.

KCChiefsMan
03-11-2008, 08:54 PM
anybody ever had a Whataburger? Now that's pretty damn good fast food. I'm gonna miss them when I move

Shamrock
03-12-2008, 02:06 AM
Leave my shakes alone.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-12-2008, 02:47 AM
anybody ever had a Whataburger? Now that's pretty damn good fast food. I'm gonna miss them when I move

I used to eat Whataburgers all the time when I lived in Tucson. They are ****in awesome.

ArrowheadHawk
03-12-2008, 07:31 AM
Dairy Queen's blizzards are so much better than what Mcdonalds and sonic try to pass off.

Frosty
03-12-2008, 07:59 AM
Dairy Queen's blizzards are so much better than what Mcdonalds and sonic try to pass off.

I would definitely agree. However, I have Celiac Disease, which means that I can't have gluten (wheat, barley or rye) and DQ is a cross contamination nightmare, since half of their Blizzards are Oreo or cookie dough or the like. They use the same mixer for all of the Blizzards (McD's uses a fresh spoon to mix them) so it is very possible to get bits of other Blizzards into mine.

Not worth the risk, so I have to settle for McFlurries. :(

OnTheWarpath58
03-12-2008, 08:32 AM

Whatever happened to Hamburgler and Grimace?? Heck, even Ronald MCDonald isnt really out front in ther advertising as much as he used to be.

The Hamburgler probably died of congestive heart failure from eating his haul.

Fish
03-12-2008, 09:22 AM

They don't need to advertise the characters anymore. Ronald McDonald is the second most recognizable figure in the world. Second only to Santa Clause.

Seriously....

cookster50
03-12-2008, 09:27 AM
They don't need to advertise the characters anymore. Ronald McDonald is the second most recognizable figure in the world. Second only to Bobby Sippio.

Seriously....

FYP

Ultra Peanut
03-12-2008, 09:28 AM
YOU ARE HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS!

penguinz
03-12-2008, 09:40 AM
The biggest issue here is that you were going to McDonalds to begin with. That place if f'ing disgusting.

OnTheWarpath58
03-12-2008, 09:41 AM
The biggest issue here is that you were going to McDonalds to begin with. That place if f'ing disgusting.

:clap:

chasedude
03-12-2008, 09:48 AM
They don't need to advertise the characters anymore. Ronald McDonald is the second most recognizable figure in the world. Second only to Santa Clause.

Seriously....

Have you ever seen "Super Size Me"? People in Washington DC were reciting the "Big Mac Song" Two all beef patties, special sauce... and couldn't even recite the Pledge of Allegiance. :shake:

Pestilence
03-12-2008, 09:51 AM
I used to eat Whataburgers all the time when I lived in Tucson. They are ****in awesome.

The Whataburger on Speedway?

Pestilence
03-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Have you ever seen "Super Size Me"? People in Washington DC were reciting the "Big Mac Song" Two all beef patties, special sauce... and couldn't even recite the Pledge of Allegiance. :shake:

That's America for you. It's worse than that. People don't know shit in this country.

milkman
03-12-2008, 09:55 AM
That's America for you. It's worse than that. People don't know shit in this country.

WTF are you talking about.

They know McDonalds.

They have a close personal relationship with shit.

Fish
03-12-2008, 09:56 AM
I go for the anti-foaming agent in the mcnuggets. I really hate it when my chicken nuggets are all foamy.

The anti-foaming agent shouldn't worry you as much as another common additive in McD's food..... TBHQ, or tertiary butylhydroquinone. That shit is much scarier than the foaming agent. And TBHQ is in just about everything McD's cooks in which they use cooking oil. The foaming agent is actually quite inert, and is part of other fast food chain ingredients, along with many other uses...

In high doses, it has some negative health effects on lab animals, such as precursors to stomach tumors and damage to DNA. A number of studies have shown that prolonged exposure to TBHQ may induce carcinogenity.

But perhaps the most alarming ingredient in a Chicken McNugget is tertiary butylhydroquinone, or TBHQ, an antioxidant derived from petroleum that is either sprayed directly on the nugget or the inside of the box it comes in to "help preserve freshness." According to A Consumer's Dictionary of Food Additives, TBHQ is a form of butane (i.e. lighter fluid) the FDA allows processors to use sparingly in our food: It can comprise no more than 0.02 percent of the oil in a nugget. Which is probably just as well, considering that ingesting a single gram of TBHQ can cause "nausea, vomiting, ringing in the ears, delirium, a sense of suffocation, and collapse." Ingesting five grams of TBHQ can kill.

http://jims-empire.com/main/?p=390

I'm Lovin' It!

cookster50
03-12-2008, 11:41 AM

Eh, when the wife wants a Shamrock shake that only McD's has, what is one to do?

penguinz
03-12-2008, 11:48 AM
Eh, when the wife wants a Shamrock shake that only McD's has, what is one to do?
Go someplace that sells decent food?

Calcountry
03-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Remember that cute little song they used in their ads.

"McDonalds is our kind of place, hamburgers in your face, french fries up your nose, mustard between your toes, last time I went there, they served me underwear, McDonalds is our kind of place.

Fish
03-12-2008, 01:22 PM
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5280/mcdsxv8.jpg

Consuuuuuuuuuume!!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
03-12-2008, 01:25 PM
The Whataburger on Speedway?

This was 10 years ago, so don't quote me, but I'm almost positive this Whatburger was on Oracle. I lived off of Oracle and Rudasill, and I'm sure it was just right down the road.

Pestilence
03-12-2008, 01:26 PM
This was 10 years ago, so don't quote me, but I'm almost positive this Whatburger was on Oracle. I lived off of Oracle and Rudasill, and I'm sure it was just right down the road.

It could have been. I didn't move to Tucson until 2002 and I think the only one that I saw was on Speedway. There may have been one by the Tucson mall though.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-12-2008, 01:35 PM
It could have been. I didn't move to Tucson until 2002 and I think the only one that I saw was on Speedway. There may have been one by the Tucson mall though.

I just looked it up. I lived like 2-3 miles from the mall. It was a little farther than that. I pretty much hung around the north side of town, unless I was going to the dog track.

Pestilence
03-12-2008, 01:36 PM
I just looked it up. I lived like 2-3 miles from the mall. It was a little farther than that. I pretty much hung around the north side of town, unless I was going to the dog track.

You never ventured to South Tucson? :)

Mr. Flopnuts
03-12-2008, 01:38 PM
You never ventured to South Tucson? :)

Only to the dog track. I would've strapped if it was an option. lol

Mr. Flopnuts
03-12-2008, 01:39 PM
P.S Everyone should go to Nogales AT LEAST once.

Pestilence
03-12-2008, 01:41 PM
P.S Everyone should go to Nogales AT LEAST once.

Hell yes. You haven't lived until you've been to Nogales. lol I've been there twice. The strip clubs are.....interesting to say the least.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Hell yes. You haven't lived until you've been to Nogales. lol I've been there twice. The strip clubs are.....interesting to say the least.

ROFL What? You went to a donkey show? The cultural experience is worth it. The booze, women, and drugs are bonuses.

Pestilence
03-12-2008, 01:51 PM
ROFL What? You went to a donkey show? The cultural experience is worth it. The booze, women, and drugs are bonuses.

Nope...no donkey show. The fact that all of the college kids go down there and the strip clubs pretty much push "amateur hour" with the local college chicks stripping on stage. One of the greatest times in my life. They ended up having 10-12 female college freshmen completely naked on stage making out.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Nope...no donkey show. The fact that all of the college kids go down there and the strip clubs pretty much push "amateur hour" with the local college chicks stripping on stage. One of the greatest times in my life. They ended up having 10-12 female college freshmen completely naked on stage making out.

My God. The only place in the world that a fat kid can get laid in a hot tub at 2am by a complete stranger that is way out of his league is in Tucson AZ. ;)

Pestilence
03-12-2008, 02:40 PM
My God. The only place in the world that a fat kid can get laid in a hot tub at 2am by a complete stranger that is way out of his league is in Tucson AZ. ;)

I'm proof of that. ROFL