PDA

View Full Version : Why, why, why would Spitzer's wife stand by her cheating husband on national TV??

chris
03-11-2008, 05:51 PM
It can't be for power...he'll be out of a job soon.

It can't be for love...he was with a hooker.

It can't be for lack of self esteem...her network will tell her to divorce him.

Would the CP women please tell me why she got up on national TV and supported the loser.

Thanks

DMAC
03-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Cause if she didn't, she would fall down the stairs again.

Lonewolf Ed
03-11-2008, 06:32 PM
I'm not a woman, but I'll offer my view nonetheless. They're Democrats. It was just sex. Get over it. It's not like he tapped somebody's foot in an adjoining stall in a men's room, after all.

Otter
03-11-2008, 06:34 PM
Wrong Topic!!!

WOOPS

Joie
03-11-2008, 06:34 PM
Political ambitions of her own? Isn't that why Hillary Clinton supported her cheating husband?

Ebolapox
03-11-2008, 06:38 PM
I have no clue what's going on.

wazu
03-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Political ambitions of her own? Isn't that why Hillary Clinton supported her cheating husband?

Honestly, I think refusing to go out there probably would have helped her political career more. Her husband is finished politically, much more severe than Clinton's fiasco. Distancing from him as much as possible would be wise. Standing by him for that press conference just makes it look like an impersonal business partnership.

Deberg_1990
03-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Standard political procedure. These wives always have to present the image in public of "being strong" and "standing by your man"

IM sure behind closed doors its entirely different.

eazyb81
03-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Hmm, i don't know, maybe she really loves him and realizes he made an awful mistake?

Naw, that couldn't be it....

Coach
03-11-2008, 07:08 PM

If I was her, I would surely distance myself from him, if she is pondering any political ambitions in the future.

Mr. Plow
03-11-2008, 07:10 PM
The real question is, does she Spitz er Swallows?

Frazod
03-11-2008, 07:24 PM
I'll take Who Gives A Shit for $1,000, Alex.

wazu
03-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Hmm, i don't know, maybe she really loves him and realizes he made an awful mistake?

Naw, that couldn't be it....

Considering that for at least six years her husband was doing things with hookers that even the hookers considered "not safe", I'm guessing this marriage might be beyond saving.

"How many times?!"
"Not more than 40 or 50, and only a couple of dozen different hookers."
"Did you wear a condom?!"
"Sorry, no. Hey, would you mind doing a quick press conference with me?"

eazyb81
03-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Considering that for at least six years her husband was doing things with hookers that even the hookers considered "not safe", I'm guessing this marriage might be beyond saving.

Is that certain or only rumors? I honestly don't know, but if you're right then that changes things. Once is a mistake, but that would be trend.

ROYC75
03-11-2008, 07:39 PM
ALBANY, N.Y. - With pressure mounting on Gov. Eliot Spitzer to resign over a call-girl scandal, investigators said Tuesday he was clearly a repeat customer who spent tens of thousands of dollars — perhaps as much as $80,000 — with the high-priced prostitution service over an extended period of time.

Spitzer and his family, meanwhile, remained secluded in their Fifth Avenue apartment, while Republicans began talking impeachment, and few if any fellow Democrats came forward to defend him. A death watch of sorts began at the state Capitol, where whispers of "What have you heard?" echoed through nearly every hallway of the ornate, 109-year-old building.

On Monday, when the scandal broke, prosecutors said in court papers that Spitzer had been caught on a wiretap spending $4,300 with the Emperors Club VIP call-girl service, with some of the money going toward a night with a prostitute named Kristen, and the rest to be used as credit toward future trysts. The papers also suggested that Spitzer had done this before.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, a law enforcement official said Tuesday that Spitzer, in fact, had spent tens of thousands of dollars with the Emperors Club. Another official said the amount could be as high as $80,000. But it was not clear over what period of time that was spent.

Still another law enforcement official said investigators found that during the tryst with Kristen on the night before Valentine's Day, Spitzer used two rooms at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington — one for himself, the other for the prostitute. Sometime around 10 p.m., Spitzer sneaked away from his security detail and made his way to the room where she was waiting, the official said. The three officials spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the case.

In the court papers, an Emperors Club employee was quoted as telling Kristen that Client 9 — Spitzer, according to investigators — "would ask you to do things that ... you might not think were safe," and Kristen responded by saying: "I have a way of dealing with that. ... I'd be, like, listen, dude, you really want the sex?"

A law enforcement official said Tuesday the discussion had to do with Spitzer's preference not to wear a condom and the call-girl's insistence that he use one.

Spitzer's vast personal wealth would have made it easy for him to spend thousands of dollars on prostitutes. The scion of a wealthy Manhattan real estate developer, Spitzer reported $1.9 million in income to the IRS in 2006.

Meanwhile, Albany insiders on Tuesday said the governor was still trying to decide how to proceed. Options included quitting immediately, or waiting to use resignation as a bargaining chip with federal prosecutors to avoid indictment.

Democrats privately floated another option, telling The Associated Press that Spitzer was considering what was almost unthinkable immediately after Monday's bombshell apology: hanging on.

"If the public is fine, he'll stay," said a Democrat who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject.

Still, Spitzer's many enemies from Albany and Wall Street were emboldened, and some of his friends went from shock to outrage.

"Particularly because of the reform platform on which he was elected governor, his ability to govern the state of New York and execute his duties as governor have been irreparably damaged," said Citizens Union, a good-government group that supported the crusading attorney general for governor in 2006 and provided critical support in his effort to reform Albany. "It is our strong belief that it is now impossible for him to fulfill his responsibilities as governor. Accordingly, Citizens Union urges him to resign as governor."

The case against Spitzer, a 48-year-old married man with three teenage daughters, started when banks noticed frequent cash transfers from several accounts and filed suspicious-activity reports with the Internal Revenue Service, a law enforcement official told the AP. The accounts were traced back to Spitzer, prompting public corruption investigators to open an inquiry.

The governor has not been charged, and prosecutors would not comment on the case. Michele Hirshman, Spitzer's former deputy attorney general and now a member of the high-powered New York law firm of Paul, Weiss, Rifkind Wharton & Garrison, has been retained to represent the governor.

In Albany, Democratic Lt. Gov. David Paterson, who would become governor if Spitzer resigned, was talking to legislative leaders about a possible transition.

Reporters, government workers and the public milled around the state Capitol on Tuesday, waiting for any developments. News vans lined up around the building, and camera operators sat next to their tripods on the front lawn waiting for something to happen.

Assembly Republican leader James Tedisco warned that if Spitzer did not resign within 48 hours, he would call for impeachment. But any impeachment would face a difficult road in the Democrat-controlled Assembly, where articles impeachment would require a majority vote to go to a trial. A trial would be decided by a combined vote of the full Senate, which has a slim GOP majority, and the Court of Appeals.

Tedisco was an early target of Spitzer's abrasive and uncompromising style in Albany. In a private call, an angry Spitzer once described himself to Tedisco as a "steamroller" — he attached a profanity for emphasis — and warned: "I'll roll over you and anybody else."

Privately, several Democrats in the Legislature and in the administration said resignation appeared inevitable. "He's weighing the rest of his life," one Democratic official said sadly.

Late Tuesday, freshman Rep. Kirsten Gillibrand became the first Democratic member of New York's congressional delegation to mention resignation. "This is very grave and sad news," she said. "If these serious allegations are true, the governor will have no choice but to resign."

But more than a day after the scandal broke, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and other senior Democrats in the delegation had yet to call on Spitzer to quit.

On Wall Street, where Spitzer built his reputation as a crusader against shady practices and overly generous compensation, cheers and laughter erupted Monday from the trading floor when news broke of his potential ruin.

Many in the financial industry had long complained that the man known as "Mr. Clean" and the "Sheriff of Wall Street" was a sanctimonious bully who was just trying to advance his political career. Many Wall Streeters were delighted to see him get his comeuppance.

"The irony and the hypocrisy is almost too good to be true," said Bryn Dolan, a fundraiser who works with many Wall Street employees. "If he had any shame, he would've already resigned."

Bacon Cheeseburger
03-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Oh, she'll stand by her man...

...in divorce court.

memyselfI
03-11-2008, 07:48 PM

Would the CP women please tell me why she got up on national TV and supported the loser.

Thanks

For her children and ONLY her children. Obviously she loves them very much. I don't know if I could be so strong for my own children in the same situation. I would feel standing there would be an affront to myself and my kids but every woman has to make this decision for themselves and their kids.

The children's world is collapsing around them and her standing there with him was for them and no one else.

greg63
03-11-2008, 07:49 PM
She's a madam getting 75% of the hooker's cut.

Braincase
03-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Maybe she wants to be President?

Simply Red
03-11-2008, 08:24 PM
I'm not a woman, but I'll offer my view nonetheless. They're Democrats. It was just sex. Get over it. It's not like he tapped somebody's foot in an adjoining stall in a men's room, after all.

Money!

alanm
03-11-2008, 08:52 PM
My GF made a interesting comment to one of her friends who was over earlier when a report came on the tube.

"If she would have taken care of business at home, none of this would of ever happened."

I'm a lucky fellow. :thumb::D

KCChiefsMan
03-11-2008, 08:58 PM

me too

wazu
03-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Is that certain or only rumors? I honestly don't know, but if you're right then that changes things. Once is a mistake, but that would be trend.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03112008/news/regionalnews/spitzer_has_used_hookers_for_6_years__so_101444.htm

Rain Man
03-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Did you see the ring the Kobe Bryant's wife got?

Coach
03-11-2008, 09:50 PM
For her children and ONLY her children. Obviously she loves them very much. I don't know if I could be so strong for my own children in the same situation. I would feel standing there would be an affront to myself and my kids but every woman has to make this decision for themselves and their kids.

The children's world is collapsing around them and her standing there with him was for them and no one else.

The big question is, who's more important in this situation? Your kids, who committed no wrong-doing, or a guy who allegedly did commit something?

This one is a no-brainer.

memyselfI
03-12-2008, 05:45 AM
The big question is, who's more important in this situation? Your kids, who committed no wrong-doing, or a guy who allegedly did commit something?

This one is a no-brainer.

She's made the decision that her kids are more important and for their sake she will stand by her husband and try to be the family rock.

She is probably in a state of shock or maybe she knew, who knows. But right now her feelings are playing second fiddle to the needs of her kids. Her husband is the benefactor of her action but not the cause. IMO.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
03-12-2008, 05:47 AM
Go jump off a building, asshole.

a1na2
03-12-2008, 05:59 AM
What if ....

She knew all along he was visiting hookers?

She wasn't interested in sex and told him he could find release wherever he wanted to?

She doesn't love him and doesn't care but wanted to be on TV?

The bottom line here is whether it makes one iota of difference to any of us.

How many politicians have had illicit affairs? How many have had affairs that have not been caught?

What I'm curious about is that those that lean to the liberal side have less outrage with this than they did with the idiot guy that tried having a homosexual encounter in the john. My point is that wrong is wrong regardless of whether it's a hooker or a homosexual encounter and we are always hopeful that we can elect officials that have a better set of moral values.

ChiefaRoo
03-12-2008, 06:05 AM
He's finished. On a personal note I'm glad he was caught soliciting chicks as opposed to guys like a couple of other pols. That's about the nicest thing you can say about the guy. He's a complete hypocrite and is in violation of his oath to uphold the laws of NY. What a tool.

Sully
03-12-2008, 06:45 AM
What I'm curious about is that those that lean to the liberal side have less outrage with this than they did with the idiot guy that tried having a homosexual encounter in the john.

Anyone in particular? Or are you just throwing out a strawman to play "gotcha" with the evil libs?

Dartgod
03-12-2008, 06:48 AM
I'm going to have to see a picture of the prostitute before I can make any judgement.

Amnorix
03-12-2008, 06:50 AM
What I'm curious about is that those that lean to the liberal side have less outrage with this than they did with the idiot guy that tried having a homosexual encounter in the john. My point is that wrong is wrong regardless of whether it's a hooker or a homosexual encounter and we are always hopeful that we can elect officials that have a better set of moral values.

Actually, fundamentally, I don't care about either Craig or Spitzer doing this, and think morality laws are misguided, for the most part.

However, both Spitzer and Craig's fundamental problem, and the one that could/should cost them their office is that their actions were intensely hypocritical and a betrayal of the entire image that they ran and were elected on. In my mind, that makes them very differetn from, for example, Bill Clinton or Barney Frank.

If you run on a law and order platform, or on a holier-than-thou high morality platform, then you better walk the talk.

DTLB58
03-12-2008, 07:27 AM
I'm going to have to see a picture of the prostitute before I can make any judgement.

For $4300 she better be smoking hot and maybe even bring a few friends :D

nychief
03-12-2008, 07:35 AM
I DON'T KNOW....why do we still root for the Chiefs?

Come to think of it, which is a more abusive relationship?

alanm
03-12-2008, 07:50 AM
No chick and I don't care how smoking hot she is, is worth $5000 an hr.
It's like Bo Dietl said this morning on Fox "What..Does she bring some type of machine with her or something?" ROFL

chris
03-12-2008, 07:54 AM

oooh, wrong answer. The correct answer is to contribute to thread or keep your mouth shut. ROFL

gblowfish
03-12-2008, 07:55 AM
The Photoshop fun begins:
http://gothamist.com/2008/03/10/spitzer_photosh.php#mor

chris
03-12-2008, 07:55 AM
me too

alex: "sorry, wrong answer. The correct answer is to contribute to thread or keep your mouth shut." ROFL

chris
03-12-2008, 07:56 AM
What if ....

She wasn't interested in sex and told him he could find release wherever he wanted to?

How many politicians have had illicit affairs? How many have had affairs that have not been caught?

Agree!

Stryker
03-12-2008, 07:58 AM
The Photoshop fun begins:
http://gothamist.com/2008/03/10/spitzer_photosh.php#mor

ROFL

http://gothamist.com/attachments/jake/spitzerblingfull.jpg

Mr. Kotter
03-12-2008, 07:59 AM
Because she don't mind his affairs.

She likes to watch. :shrug:

:)

Stryker
03-12-2008, 08:04 AM
I agree. WTF? I can only imagine how she feels. She should be up there beside him to do this in his face on national T.V. nlm

Its all good though - he will fall from politics and start smoking crack :bong:

She will leave him continue her political career and get it from someone else :hump:

Everyone will be happy and they will be forgotten

Duck Dog
03-12-2008, 08:05 AM
No chick and I don't care how smoking hot she is, is worth $5000 an hr.
It's like Bo Dietl said this morning on Fox "What..Does she bring some type of machine with her or something?" ROFL

I'm pretty sure the hefty price tag helps insure secrecy. He must have been one hell of an asshole to screw that up.

The few pics I've seen of his wife, she looked pretty hot. Like an older Jennifer Aniston.

milkman
03-12-2008, 08:10 AM
Why, why, why is this topic not in the hellhole known as the DC forum?

Duck Dog
03-12-2008, 08:12 AM

Because it hasn't turned into a 'liberals are hypocritical assholes' thread....yet.

patteeu
03-12-2008, 08:27 AM

This is news, is it not? Besides, it's not even about politics, it's about the psychology of a wife who stands by her man after he was caught doing something that some wives might find infuriating or humiliating.

StcChief
03-12-2008, 08:47 AM
Wifey is a Southern baptist Ivy league Lawyer.... this guy is in deep sh1t.

stlchiefs
03-12-2008, 09:19 AM
She's accompanying him to his resignation announcement this morning. She's standing by her man so far.

gblowfish
03-12-2008, 09:28 AM
http://tinyurl.com/22u8lo

Spitzer's Troubles Ready-Made for Jokes
Mar 12, 7:37 AM (ET)

By DAVID BAUDER

NEW YORK (AP) - A prominent politician, especially one known for a certain righteousness, is alleged to be a customer of high-priced call girls. For comics, that's a hanging curveball over the plate.

New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer became the butt of jokes faster than, well, faster than it would take a prostitute to ride Amtrak from New York to Washington.

"I sat next to the guy three times and I didn't pick up on any of this," said Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert, "and I usually have excellent whore-dar."

Bam!

"It's just mind-blowing that he spent $4,300 on a hooker," said New York comic Lisa Landry. "It just shows how high the cost of living is in New York. That same hooker would cost $50 in Newark."

Smack!

"They're talking about impeaching Eliot Spitzer if he doesn't step down," David Letterman said, "and I'm thinking, 'Whoa, a Democrat being impeached for extramarital sex. Well, happy days are here again!"

Boom!

Spitzer, accused of being the prostitution ring's so-called Client 9, was Topic 1 again with late-night comics Tuesday. "Not surprisingly, clients 1 through 8 were Charlie Sheen," NBC's "Late Night" host Conan O'Brien cracked.

On CBS'"Late Show," Letterman told his studio audience that it was a beautiful day in New York.

"It's so sunny and bright outside that earlier today, Eliot Spitzer came out of a brothel squinting," he said.

After his monologue, Letterman turned serious, however. He condemned Spitzer and said the governor should have already resigned.

"Get out of the office," he said. "Who is running the state, for the love of God? We got stuff going on here. We are the Empire State and right now, the empire is being crippled because this guy got a jones for professional babes."

Across the country, Jay Leno of NBC's "The Tonight Show" peppered Spitzer with seven jokes. "The real ironic thing about this case?" he said. "Today the hooker said that Spitzer was done in a New York minute."

Politics is the only profession where the wife of a man caught with a prostitute has to stand by his side, Leno said.

"If this guy was a plumber ... he would have his wife's SUV tire tracks over his head," he said.

On Comedy Central's "The Daily Show," Jon Stewart mocked media excitement over the case, appearing with a knife, fork and huge bib with Spitzer's picture. His colleague, Samantha Bee, did a skit on how politicians always seem to bring their spouses to news conferences admitting personal wrongdoing.

"You know, if there's one business event your spouse should probably be excused from, it's the one where you explain how you've betrayed them," Bee said. "I mean, what does someone wear for that?"

It's ready-made topical humor for the late-night hosts, said Vince Averill, a stand-up comic who just taped an episode of Comedy Central's "Live at Gotham."

But he, like Landry, wondered whether the story would last long enough for comics to make it a big part of their act and whether Spitzer is known well enough throughout the country.

"He wasn't such a popular figure that people are going to want to keep talking about this," said Landry, a frequent performer at New York's Comic Strip Live.

For the second day in a row, Spitzer was the topic of Letterman's top-10 list. This time, it was "messages left on Eliot Spitzer's answering machine."

No. 1: "It's Arnold Schwarzenegger. Thanks. I'm no longer America's creepiest governor."

stlchiefs
03-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Quitter

Brock
03-12-2008, 10:03 AM
She was probably into it.

beach tribe
03-12-2008, 10:03 AM
She was prolly getting some of the action.

beach tribe
03-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Jinx

kindra68
03-12-2008, 10:28 AM
My GF made a interesting comment to one of her friends who was over earlier when a report came on the tube.

"If she would have taken care of business at home, none of this would of ever happened."

I'm a lucky fellow. :thumb::D

It really doesn’t matter how much he got at home, he could have been getting it three times a day, everyday, and would still look at/want something else.
Some men just do.
Well that or sometimes a man just gets tired of Arby’s and wants a steak once in a while.

Carlota69
03-12-2008, 12:31 PM
He's finished. On a personal note I'm glad he was caught soliciting chicks as opposed to guys like a couple of other pols. That's about the nicest thing you can say about the guy. He's a complete hypocrite and is in violation of his oath to uphold the laws of NY. What a tool.

Tool is right!

When he was busting radio for payola and getting radio companies and record labels to pay millions in fines, he was using some of that cash to finance his campaign for Governor. he got busted and returned the money.

Also, apparently Spitzer was the author of a bill making a software called "Money Trak' available to law enforcement and similar agencies, so they could bust people doing THE VERY THING HE GOT CAUGHT DOING!ROFL

As far as the wife goes, I have no idea why she would stand by his side. Maybe the children, probably the only real reaason to do that. But, if you saw her, she did not look well. I think she divorces his ass and takes him for everything.

StcChief
03-12-2008, 12:40 PM
It really doesn’t matter how much he got at home, he could have been getting it three times a day, everyday, and would still look at/want something else.
Some men just do.
Well that or sometimes a man just gets tired of Arby’s and wants a steak once in a while. or filet Mignon, porterhouse, Strip steak, or Ribeye,

the old hamburger at home just doesn't do it for this guy.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-12-2008, 01:11 PM
What if ....

It would be ironic if Dems started with the "He's just a man trying to get release. It's not like he was trolling for homoerotic behavior." schtick.

luv
03-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Maybe she was a Tammy Wynette fan. Or maybe she looks up to Hillary Clinton.

It's a 50/50. Some will admire her for her loyalty while others will thinks shes loony for the same loyalty. Either way, it's between her and her husband. Who knows. She could be all loving and supportive on television, but now playing the warden at home.

I MIGHT be able to forgive once. As the saying goes though, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

a1na2
03-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Anyone in particular? Or are you just throwing out a strawman to play "gotcha" with the evil libs?

I haven't seen the 100's of posts, even on this thread, like you did when the idiot was playing footsy in the john.

If you think that libs are evil, that's OK with me. I think they are just as ****ed up as anyone. Even footing with the idiocy.

Your comment here just cements your stand with the "holier than thou" crowd of libs that usually inhabit this board.

a1na2
03-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Actually, fundamentally, I don't care about either Craig or Spitzer doing this, and think morality laws are misguided, for the most part.

However, both Spitzer and Craig's fundamental problem, and the one that could/should cost them their office is that their actions were intensely hypocritical and a betrayal of the entire image that they ran and were elected on. In my mind, that makes them very differetn from, for example, Bill Clinton or Barney Frank.

If you run on a law and order platform, or on a holier-than-thou high morality platform, then you better walk the talk.

Why are you giving Clinton a clean ticket here? What he did was worse, not getting the blow job, but committing perjury when being questioned about his activities. At least the jerk Gov. admitted his failing and took the "proper action" to start penance for his sins against his state.

dtebbe
03-12-2008, 04:43 PM
$$$$$ - how else is she going to have a pool boy to bang....

DT

Dylan
03-12-2008, 08:44 PM
His life would surely be considerably happier if he'd just spent his time in his hotel room and spanking it to porn like your average non-rich, non-power hungry, married man.

Seems to me building your resume with wire-tapping and busting prostitution rings as attorney general makes for really bad copy when you are caught in the middle of one. Not really governor material -- never was to begin with. I wonder if he will work the sex addict angle?

If I were in his wife's position, I'd be tempted to rip a page out of Lorena Bobbitt's book, not stand by his side. How is it that politicians always marry women who stand next to their husband's no matter what? Waiting for them to share?

His wife Silda, reminds me of an tired, older looking, Jennifer Aniston.
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/uploads/silda_spitzer_scandal.jpg Client 9 has left the building....

ChiefaRoo
03-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Tool is right!

When he was busting radio for payola and getting radio companies and record labels to pay millions in fines, he was using some of that cash to finance his campaign for Governor. he got busted and returned the money.

Also, apparently Spitzer was the author of a bill making a software called "Money Trak' available to law enforcement and similar agencies, so they could bust people doing THE VERY THING HE GOT CAUGHT DOING!ROFL

As far as the wife goes, I have no idea why she would stand by his side. Maybe the children, probably the only real reaason to do that. But, if you saw her, she did not look well. I think she divorces his ass and takes him for everything.

I hope she at least leaves him with $80k/year so he can date. :)

Dylan
03-12-2008, 09:26 PM
I hope she at least leaves him with $80k/year so he can date. :)
ROFL

Honestly, the best "wronged wife" ever was Kobe Bryant's wife. He dropped serious money on her all the while sweating about his career and possible jail term.

She took that embarrassment to another level and turned it into her favor, emasculating him in the process and solidifying her financial future. He had looked her in the eyes and keep saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" as he slipped a $5 million dollar ring on her finger. She needs to run a Learning Annex class or something. :D

MahiMike
03-12-2008, 09:38 PM
They should have made him stand there w/the hooker instead of his wife.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-12-2008, 09:43 PM
They should have made him stand there w/the hooker instead of his wife.

I don't know if she's worth 4K, but she's pretty 'effin hot.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/12/eliot-spitzers-kristen-_n_91162.html

Ari Chi3fs
03-12-2008, 10:43 PM

Id plop down a couple benjimans for a piece of this... Spitz's Hooker

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080313/capt.859a47738d004b0a9856dfbce8d47004.spitzer_call_girl_ny139.jpg

holy shit she is hot.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/NY-Gov-Eliot-Spitzer-Eliot-Spitzer-MySpace-The-New-York-Times/ss/events/pl/031008nyeliotspitzer/s:/ap/20080313/ap_on_re_us/spitzer_call_girl/im:/080313/480/859a47738d004b0a9856dfbce8d47004/;_ylt=AjKPLjGJW8V8vConkcSieQZH2ocA

Ari Chi3fs
03-12-2008, 10:46 PM

Thanks

Spitzer used to be a fireman?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104081

I Rule. ROFL

Dylan
03-12-2008, 11:11 PM
I don't know if she's worth 4K, but she's pretty 'effin hot.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/12/eliot-spitzers-kristen-_n_91162.html
:D

Here's more photos: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0312084kristen1.html

The New York Times: MySpace: Ashley Alexandra Dupréhttp://www.myspace.com/ninavenetta

The Times interviews the woman known as Ashley Alexandra Dupre:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/13/nyregion/12cnd-kristen.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

I'm wondering if NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and Bill Belichick are feeling a little hot under the collar this week -- especially Goodell. His resume falls a bit short of the norm. He's encouraged to promote fair play and honest competition on the field. Now, he's going after cheating within the teams. Is it in doubt? The public has a right to know. That's what journalism is all about. Besides, Matt Walsh claims are not the only claims on record. From reports, The New York Times interviewed an ex-Patriot player with some claims of his own.

jAZ
03-12-2008, 11:20 PM
You've never actually been in love, have you?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Ashley's got some big ass tittays.

http://www.chappelletheory.com/img/davemadreal.jpg

DaneMcCloud
03-12-2008, 11:23 PM
You've never actually been in love, have you?

I've been with my wife for 12 years and if I boned some chick, any chick, just ONCE (let alone spend $80k on her), I'd be out on Hollywood Blvd with all the other homeless dudes, begging for money.

This type of behavior is absolutely unacceptable.

That being said, I think they both have secrets.

He's the first to be exposed.

She's trying to avoid it.

Dylan
03-12-2008, 11:29 PM

ROFL

but, but, his dad is worth $500 million.... :D

Rule number #1. Never, never go after Senator Joe Bruno. And, never tell pwerful and influential politicians in Albany you are going to "f'kn steamroll" them in your first week and office and then assign State Troopers to look for dirt... Albany is not Wall Street.

Lt Governor David Paterson will be signed in Monday. Nobody will have to worry about him getting out of hand -- he's blind.

god forgive me...

jAZ
03-12-2008, 11:33 PM
I've been with my wife for 12 years and if I boned some chick, any chick, just ONCE (let alone spend $80k on her), I'd be out on Hollywood Blvd with all the other homeless dudes, begging for money.

This type of behavior is absolutely unacceptable.

That being said, I think they both have secrets.

He's the first to be exposed.

She's trying to avoid it.
Anger doesn't displace love instantly. In fact, love leads a LOT of people to do patently bizarre things that no one understands.

I think the most obvious answer to the question "why" posed in the opening post, is in fact "love".

Dylan
03-12-2008, 11:37 PM
Ashley's got some big ass tittays.

http://www.chappelletheory.com/img/davemadreal.jpg

ROFL Does he know she's a hooker & just brought down the Governor on New York? ROFL

I gotta go check out her website on myspace...

DaneMcCloud
03-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Anger doesn't displace love instantly. In fact, love leads a LOT of people to do patently bizarre things that no one understands.

I think the most obvious answer to the question "why" posed in the opening post, is in fact "love".

Sorry, Dude.

I don't buy that for a freakin' New York minute.

We're talking about a couple that's worth tens of millions of dollars. Both are lawyers.

I can guarantee it's not love.

NFW.

Dylan
03-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Affadavit:

"Kristen" was described as "an American, petite, very pretty brunette, 5 feet 5 inches, and 105 pounds." Client 9 had to be "reminded" what she looked like, suggesting that this was not the first time the two had done business.

Client 9, according to another woman associated with the Emperor's Club, "would ask you to do things that, like, you might not think were safe." There was no elaboration.

85. On February 14, 2008, at approximately 12:02 a.m.,
TEMEKA RACHELLE LEWIS, a/k/a "Rachelle," the defendant, received a call from "Kristen." During the call, "Kristen" told LEWIS , that "he," a reference to Client-9, had left. LEWIS asked "Kristen" what time he got there, and "Kristen" said "15 after . . . maybe 10." LEWIS asked "Kristen" how she thought the appointment went, and "Kristen" said that she thought it went very well. LEWIS asked "Kristen" how much she collected, and 'Kristen" said $4,300. "Kristen" said that she liked him, and that she did not think he was difficult. "Kristen" stated: 'I don't think he's difficult. I mean it's just kind of like . . . whatever. . . I'm here for a purpose. I know what my purpose is. I am not a . . . moron, you know what I mean. So maybe that's why girls maybe think they're difficult . . . . " "Kristen" continued: "That's what it is, because you're here for a [purpose]. Let's not get it twisted - I know what I do, you know." LEWIS responded: "You look at it very uniquely, because . . . no one .ever says it that way." LEWIS continued that from what she had been told "he" (believed to be a reference to Client-9) "would ask you to do things that, like, you might not think were safe - you know - I mean that . . . very basic things. . . . "Kristen" responded: "I have a way of dealing with that . . . I'd be like listen dude, you really want the sex? . . . You know what I mean." Near the end of the call, LEWIS and "Kristen" discussed "Kristen's" departure via Amtrak, the room that Client-9 had provided for "Kristen," and "Kristen's" share of the cash that Client-9 had provided to her. (Call 9750R)

Sometimes he would rent the girls out for four hours.

what the hell was he doing for four hours -- weeping about his wife?

Lonewolf Ed
03-13-2008, 03:42 AM
His life would surely be considerably happier if he'd just spent his time in his hotel room and spanking it to porn like your average non-rich, non-power hungry, married man.

Seems to me building your resume with wire-tapping and busting prostitution rings as attorney general makes for really bad copy when you are caught in the middle of one. Not really governor material -- never was to begin with. I wonder if he will work the sex addict angle?

If I were in his wife's position, I'd be tempted to rip a page out of Lorena Bobbitt's book, not stand by his side. How is it that politicians always marry women who stand next to their husband's no matter what? Waiting for them to share?

His wife Silda, reminds me of an tired, older looking, Jennifer Aniston.

I was thinking the same thing about the older Jennifer Aniston! As for how politicians marry women who always stand by them, I would imagine it is a lot like marrying a rock star. You can't go into it not being aware that this stuff can happen and it can't be much of a shock when it does.

Mecca
03-13-2008, 04:19 AM
Atleast he has good taste in hookers cause that bitch is good lookin.

chris
03-13-2008, 05:11 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104081

I Rule. ROFL

You certainly do! ROFL

Even if the Gov was an ex-firefighter, would the wife stand by him?

a1na2
03-13-2008, 05:25 AM
You certainly do! ROFL

Even if the Gov was an ex-firefighter, would the wife stand by him?

I think she is standing due to (if it is actually correct) him being in line to inherit his daddy's millions.

ChiefaRoo
03-13-2008, 05:37 AM
YEAH YOU KNOW ME!!
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FWI_fLkw3k&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4FWI_fLkw3k&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Amnorix
03-13-2008, 06:18 AM
Why are you giving Clinton a clean ticket here? What he did was worse, not getting the blow job, but committing perjury when being questioned about his activities. At least the jerk Gov. admitted his failing and took the "proper action" to start penance for his sins against his state.

Because I take a very, very dim view of Paula Jones, the arch-conservatives that funded her, and the entire lawsuit that led to the perjury.

And, moreover, while I don't absolve him of perjury -- I can certainly tell you that it wasn't anywhere remotely near impeachment-worthy in my mind.

ROYC75
03-13-2008, 08:04 AM
Because I take a very, very dim view of Paula Jones, the arch-conservatives that funded her, and the entire lawsuit that led to the perjury.

And, moreover, while I don't absolve him of perjury -- I can certainly tell you that it wasn't anywhere remotely near impeachment-worthy in my mind.

Clinton was / is such a saint, he attends St Joseph chuch now and then.......

ROYC75
03-13-2008, 08:12 AM
Why, why, why would Spitzer's wife stand by her cheating husband on national TV??

Thanks

Maybe his wife's clam was clammed up ?