PDA

View Full Version : Supposition to discuss about the Primary

Logical
03-12-2008, 08:41 PM
If a white man had the exact same experience as Hillary, the same personality, the same grating voice

and

A white man had the exact same experience as Obama, was as brilliant a public speaker and was running on a message of hope and the promise of change.

Who would win - discuss

Mr. Kotter
03-12-2008, 08:46 PM
In today's world....

Obama wins hands down. He's John F. Kennedy/Ronald Reagan reincarnated.

Hillary is Adalai Stevenson/Walter Mondale. Period.

The ONLY reason she's in the race, at all....she was a first lady who road the coat-tails of her President-husband; and she has a vagina instead of a penis (it's why more women will vote for her than any candidate in history.)

BucEyedPea
03-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Obama

Logical
03-12-2008, 09:46 PM
In today's world....

Obama wins hands down. He's John F. Kennedy/Ronald Reagan reincarnated.

Hillary is Adalai Stevenson/Walter Mondale. Period.

The ONLY reason she's in the race, at all....she was a first lady who road the coat-tails of her President-husband; and she has a vagina instead of a penis (it's why more women will vote for her than any candidate in history.)

I have many similar thoughts, I will say though she is one ruthless bitch, she is what Richard Nixon would have been like as a woman.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-12-2008, 09:55 PM
I have many similar thoughts, I will say though she is one ruthless bitch, she is what Richard Nixon would have been like as a woman.

QFT....

I would like to use the words that Hunter S. Thompson used about Nixon in his eulogy to refer to Clinton

Richard Nixon is gone now and I am poorer for it. He was the real thing--a political monster straight out of Grendel and a very dangerous enemy. He could shake your hand and stab you in the back at the same time. He lied to his friends and betrayed the trust of his family. Not even Gerald Ford, the unhappy ex-president who pardoned Nixon and kept him out of prison, was immune to the evil fallout. Ford, who believes strongly in Heaven and Hell, has told more than one of his celebrity golf partners that I know Iwill go to hell, because I pardoned Richard Nixon.".............

If the right people had been in charge of Nixon's funeral, his casket would have been launched into one of those open-sewage canals that empty into the ocean just south of Los Angeles. He was a swine of a man and a jabbering dupe of a president. Nixon was so crooked that he needed servants to help him screw his pants on every morning. Even his funeral was illegal. He was queer in the deepest way. His body should have been burned in a trash bin.

Mr. Kotter
03-12-2008, 11:17 PM

She tries to be ruthless; but, frankly, pales in comparison to Nixon. She couldn't hold his jock. OTOH, that's not intended to be any kind of compliment. She still, sucks major ass.

Guru
03-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Who cares if their policies are still the same?

Logical
03-13-2008, 09:47 AM
Who cares if their policies are still the same?
It is done so a valid comparison can be made.