PDA

View Full Version : Olbermann's Special Comment on the Clinton-Ferraro firestorm

Ultra Peanut
03-13-2008, 02:36 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Aa6dCUWocbs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Aa6dCUWocbs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

God damn.

Baby Lee
03-13-2008, 04:59 AM
Dear God Senator!!!

Somehow the world has allowed events to make you appear to possibly have racist overtones in your general vacinity!!!

Please do something drastic, because as I understand the world, only Rush Limbaugh pulls that shit!!!

BigRock
03-13-2008, 05:07 AM
I agree with his message, but I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume that Keith doesn't provide the same "I know it's not your doing, Senator, it's those damned advisors around you" courtesy to everyone.

mikey23545
03-13-2008, 05:38 AM
God, what a pompous ass.

beer bacon
03-13-2008, 08:20 AM
God, what a pompous ass.

FUvk man i need some O'Really or Rush to wash this taste out of my mouth!

Mr. Kotter
03-13-2008, 09:17 AM
FUvk man i need some O'Really or Rush to wash this taste out of my mouth!

Assclowns are assclowns, left or right. Olberman is just another, albeit eloquent, assclown.

beer bacon
03-13-2008, 09:21 AM
Assclowns are assclowns, left or right. Olberman is just another, albeit eloquent, assclown.

If Olbermann is an assclown, and I am not conceding he is, he is much lower on the assclown metric than the aforementioned pundits.

penchief
03-13-2008, 04:56 PM
If Olbermann is an assclown, and I am not conceding he is, he is much lower on the assclown metric than the aforementioned pundits.

You're right about that. The problem is that so many gullible suckers on the right have to be able to point to someone on the left and say, "see, you guys are no different!" to deflect from the fact that there are way more assholes on the right who are way more ignorant (i.e. O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Coulter, etc.). All of whom spew hatred and lies.

It's no different than when they say that democrats have been equally as dishonest and aggressive (i.e. Swiftboating, voter suppression) when it comes getting elected. That's just a tactic used to deflect from the fact that they are worse. It's the "everybody is just as bad" defense. But it's just another bullshit lie being perpetrated by the corporately owned (right-wing ass kissing) media.

Keith Olberman is way, way more honest and intelligent than those propped-up right-wing demagogues that I mentioned. If it weren't for the corporate media people like O'Reilly, Hannity, and Beck wouldn't even have a forum. Can't say that's true about Limbaugh because Limbaugh has a following no matter how offensive he becomes. Which doesn't say much for the right, IMO.

HolmeZz
03-13-2008, 05:00 PM
Keith does need to be knocked down from his high horse.

penchief
03-13-2008, 05:04 PM
Keith does need to be knocked down from his high horse.

He does ride a high horse but he's not an ideological lackey bought and paid for by the corporate media. Like Imus, he has a brain of his own and can argue his position independently of the party line or corporate talking points. All those rightie media hate-mongers are in lock-step. Always have been, seems like they always will be.

Ultra Peanut
03-13-2008, 07:33 PM
Well said. He's really goddamned overwrought, but he's nobody's shill.

mikey23545
03-13-2008, 09:23 PM
You're right about that. The problem is that so many gullible suckers on the right have to be able to point to someone on the left and say, "see, you guys are no different!" to deflect from the fact that there are way more assholes on the right who are way more ignorant (i.e. O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Coulter, etc.). <b>All of whom spew hatred and lies. </b>

It's no different than when they say that democrats have been equally as dishonest and aggressive (i.e. Swiftboating, voter suppression) when it comes getting elected. That's just a tactic used to deflect from the fact that they are worse. It's the "everybody is just as bad" defense. But it's just another bullshit lie being perpetrated by the corporately owned (right-wing ass kissing) media.

Keith Olberman is way, way more honest and intelligent than those propped-up right-wing demagogues that I mentioned. If it weren't for the corporate media people like O'Reilly, Hannity, and Beck wouldn't even have a forum. Can't say that's true about Limbaugh because Limbaugh has a following no matter how offensive he becomes. Which doesn't say much for the right, IMO.

One thing about you, Uberman, and liberals in general: You have absolutely <i>no</i> sense of humor. Rush is highly entertaining because so much of his stuff is <i>extremely</i> tongue in cheek - and it goes right over your head. You are so intensely, seriously, full of yourselves that there is no way you'll ever be able to see that.

Hate? My God, man, take a look at your own posts. You sound like you are trembling as you type, ready to have a cerebral hemmorhage from all your built up rage and hate.

penchief
03-14-2008, 06:28 AM
One thing about you, Uberman, and liberals in general: You have absolutely <i>no</i> sense of humor. Rush is highly entertaining because so much of his stuff is <i>extremely</i> tongue in cheek - and it goes right over your head. You are so intensely, seriously, full of yourselves that there is no way you'll ever be able to see that.

Hate? My God, man, take a look at your own posts. You sound like you are trembling as you type, ready to have a cerebral hemmorhage from all your built up rage and hate.

Of course we have no sense of humor. I mean, just look at Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart. What a couple of hacks, huh? The difference is that Rush doesn't try to be a comedian. He tries to be a political force. But he's just a bigoted hypocrite who thinks he's right about everything and everybody else is wrong. He uses the airwaves to peddle prejudice, fear, and personal attacks (right-wing republican party staples).

It's not hate that motivates me. It's anti-hate. I'm saddened and discouraged because it seems that greed and hate is all this country is about anymore. The right-wing uses government as a weapon to divide and conquer; and to serve greed instead of civil society. I'm weary of it. It has nothing to do with hate. It has to do with the hope that people will wake up and see how nasty and spiteful we've become, as a nation.

It does not equate to hatefulness to point out where hatefulness exists; just like it does not equate to class warfare for one to point out where class warfare is really taking place.