View Full Version : Anyone go to school on-line.

El Jefe
03-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Im talking more than just 1 or 2 classes. Anyone use the full time online schools. I know my buddy uses wgu.edu, and he loves it. I was just curious to see who has done it or is doing it currently. We have a lot of customers who are in their mid 30's and are still working full time but also going to school online and apparently will change careers when they graduate.

03-17-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm getting my bachelors degree in Web Design and Multimedia as we speak. I'm going through Westwood College Online out of Colorado.

03-17-2008, 02:57 PM
I've been doing school online (Capella University) for over a year- I'll have my Bachelor's in CS within a year. My wife is going for her Master's in Psychology- again, online. And my stepdaughter is going for a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice- also online. I love it. It's pretty much the only way a working parent with 3 little girls can do school, work, and have a family life, all at the same time... :-)

03-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Really....I would much rather go to school online then in a classroom type setting. I love it because I can go over everything at 2 in the morning if I want too.

03-17-2008, 03:17 PM
I used to teach online, Computer Programming languages C++, Visual Basic back in the day.