PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go to school on-line.

El Jefe
03-17-2008, 03:23 PM
Im talking more than just 1 or 2 classes. Anyone use the full time online schools. I know my buddy uses wgu.edu, and he loves it. I was just curious to see who has done it or is doing it currently. We have a lot of customers who are in their mid 30's and are still working full time but also going to school online and apparently will change careers when they graduate.

Dicky McElephant
03-17-2008, 03:49 PM
I'm getting my bachelors degree in Web Design and Multimedia as we speak. I'm going through Westwood College Online out of Colorado.

ZepSinger
03-17-2008, 03:57 PM
I've been doing school online (Capella University) for over a year- I'll have my Bachelor's in CS within a year. My wife is going for her Master's in Psychology- again, online. And my stepdaughter is going for a Bachelor's in Criminal Justice- also online. I love it. It's pretty much the only way a working parent with 3 little girls can do school, work, and have a family life, all at the same time... :-)

Dicky McElephant
03-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Really....I would much rather go to school online then in a classroom type setting. I love it because I can go over everything at 2 in the morning if I want too.

chasedude
03-17-2008, 04:17 PM
I used to teach online, Computer Programming languages C++, Visual Basic back in the day.