PDA

View Full Version : BOS up 21 on HOU

88TG88
03-18-2008, 11:02 PM
Sorry houston, it stays at 22.

eazyb81
03-18-2008, 11:08 PM
2nd longest streak of all-time, they have nothing to hang their heads about.

Demonpenz
03-18-2008, 11:14 PM
the big ticket!

BWillie
03-18-2008, 11:20 PM
Prepare to witness Houston tank it the rest of the year to a four or five seed.

HolmeZz
03-18-2008, 11:30 PM
I thought it was weak of the Rocket 'fans' to bail out of that game early. Your team just won 22 games in a row. Stick it out to the end and show them some appreciation.

88TG88
03-18-2008, 11:33 PM
I thought it was weak of the Rocket 'fans' to bail out of that game early. Your team just won 22 games in a row. Stick it out to the end and show them some appreciation.

That was my exact thought.

Der Flöprer
03-19-2008, 12:06 AM
Boston is the real deal this year. I hope they win the whole ****in thing. /Major League reference

Fruit Ninja
03-19-2008, 12:08 AM
Boston is the real deal this year. I hope they win the whole ****in thing. /Major League reference

Thats quite possible. The West is just beating one another up right now. They are going to just be mentally and physically drained come the finals. Doesnt matter who makes it out of the West, they are going to be beat up.

Der Flöprer
03-19-2008, 12:12 AM
Thats quite possible. The West is just beating one another up right now. They are going to just be mentally and physically drained come the finals. Doesnt matter who makes it out of the West, they are going to be beat up.

It's insane how tight the west is this year. It makes me think teams should be seeded regardless of conference. If 12 teams from the West make it, so be it.

Fruit Ninja
03-19-2008, 12:26 AM
It's insane how tight the west is this year. It makes me think teams should be seeded regardless of conference. If 12 teams from the West make it, so be it.

I have never seen anything quite like how the west is stacked before. Its crazy. Seed 1-8 is seperated by 5 games. The number 4 seed in the East would not make the play offs in the West. Whats even more crazy is that if the Cav's were in the West there would be NO Lebron for MVP talk.

Thig Lyfe
03-19-2008, 12:31 AM
Man, the Rockets suck.

Amnorix
03-19-2008, 07:12 AM
I have watched more Celtics games this year than in the past 15 combined, but that's not saying much (maybe 4 games start to finish, and parts of other games). I just told my wife (not a big sports fan) that I NEED to start watching this team.

What's the consensus of the real NBA fans here. Are they able to win it all? For the last X years, I've heard that the NBA East is second rate, and won't match up with whoever comes out of the West in the Finals.

DaKCMan AP
03-19-2008, 07:15 AM
I have watched more Celtics games this year than in the past 15 combined, but that's not saying much (maybe 4 games start to finish, and parts of other games). I just told my wife (not a big sports fan) that I NEED to start watching this team.

What's the consensus of the real NBA fans here. Are they able to win it all? For the last X years, I've heard that the NBA East is second rate, and won't match up with whoever comes out of the West in the Finals.

Since the demise of the Bulls the west has won 7/9 but the east has won 2 out of the last 4.

eazyb81
03-19-2008, 09:20 AM
I have never seen anything quite like how the west is stacked before. Its crazy. Seed 1-8 is seperated by 5 games. The number 4 seed in the East would not make the play offs in the West. Whats even more crazy is that if the Cav's were in the West there would be NO Lebron for MVP talk.

I'm going to be so pissed if Chris Paul doesn't win MVP this year, he has played out of his mind lately. Every night it seems like he puts up 27 and 17 assists, and this is on a team that most thought would be one of the worst in the league.

TEX
03-19-2008, 09:23 AM
Prepare to witness Houston tank it the rest of the year to a four or five seed.

And that would be a bad thing, to win more than 50 games under very difficult circumstances? Everything they do this year is good regardless of how they finish. Besides, finishing 4th or 5th in the West is hardly a "Tank" job. LOL!

TEX
03-19-2008, 09:27 AM

The fans in the lowers are basically "tea sippers" and are only there for "show" - the "Rowdy's" and those in the upper deck stayed.