PDA

View Full Version : I just got an e-mail from the Chiefs

Nzoner
03-19-2008, 11:35 AM
and they want me to share this with friends and co-workers

Experience the excitement of Kansas City Chiefs Football like never before! The 2008 season is quickly approaching andnow is the time to begin planning your group event at Arrowhead Stadium. Come experience the roar of the crowd, the thrill of tailgating and the excitement of the 2008 Chiefs football season as a group.

The Chiefs invite your group of 20 or more people to experience the best game day atmosphere in the NFL. Official 2008 Group Ticket pricing has been released and this year group seating areas are now PRICED LOWER than 2007. Secure your 2008 Group Tickets and receive priority on game selection by placing a $100 deposit today!

http://mm.ticketmaster.com/tmbrowseimages/kansas%20city%20chiefs/email//BLAST.GIF

Coach
03-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Heh, why bother? As long as King Carl and Herman F**king Edwards is still around, I wouldn't bother.

Bowser
03-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Jesus. They sound like used car slaesmen. "My boss said this price is good if you agree to it today, and today ONLY...."

Reerun_KC
03-19-2008, 11:40 AM
Gee Nozer, you must be part of the "in" crowd, I dont get e-mails form the Chiefs...

Nzoner
03-19-2008, 11:40 AM
Jesus. They sound like used car slaesmen. "My boss said this price is good if you agree to it today, and today ONLY...."

Exactly why I passed it on,desperation abounds at 1 Arrowhead Drive

BigChiefFan
03-19-2008, 11:45 AM
Best game day experience in the NFL? It hasn't been the best since the loss to the Colts at Arrowhead. It's gotten progressively worse every game. The fans don't have much to cheer about these days.

Nzoner
03-19-2008, 11:50 AM
Gee Nozer, you must be part of the "in" crowd, I dont get e-mails form the Chiefs...

Nah,I used to be a part of the "in" crowd that they're going to miss

"In" line for beer
"In" line for parking
"In" line for more beer
"In" line for food
"In" line for more beer

Fish
03-19-2008, 01:03 PM
I ordered group tickets last year well after the season had started, and didn't have any problems. They sent a similar e-mail telling me to hurry and secure them at about this time last year. The price didn't go up by the time I ordered them. There's no hurry.

They'll likely send a couple more e-mails letting you know the tickets are "going fast!", and beg you to buy some.....

Mr. Arrowhead
03-19-2008, 01:04 PM
yea i got email about buying season tickets from the chiefs which i already have. but heres what the begining of the email says

"The 2007 NFL Regular season has officially concluded and your Kansas City Chiefs have begun to make the necessary changes which will allow us to win playoff games in 2008 and beyond. This off-season, the Chiefs look to build on its vastly improved 2007 defense and create a high-powered offense our fans can be proud of.

You’re a fan of the Chiefs and we want you to join the Sea of Red as a Chiefs Season Ticket Holder and be a part of the best game day experience in the NFL. Official 2008 Season Ticket Pricing has just been released and Red Reserve and Red View seating areas are now PRICED LOWER - GREAT SEATS for LESS MONEY. The new pricing structure is generating high demand for 2008 Season Tickets. Take advantage of this opportunity by submitting only 50% of the total balance today. "

i guess the ticket people believe we have made the necessary changes to show us to playoff games in 2008 and beyond. I guess we are gonna create a high powered offense our fans can be proud of lmao

StcChief
03-19-2008, 01:12 PM
Marketing swill. This is the show me state.... so show me some playoff wins.

Baconeater
03-19-2008, 01:25 PM
"The 2007 NFL Regular season has officially concluded and your Kansas City Chiefs have begun to make the necessary changes which will allow us to win playoff games in 2008 and beyond."
ROFL If I used a signature I'd have to consider putting that in it as that will never cease to be funny.

Skip Towne
03-19-2008, 01:39 PM
Playoffs in 2008!! Alright!! Uncle Carl wouldn't lie.

NaptownChief
03-19-2008, 01:48 PM
I can imagine that high quality 4-12 football is in huge demand in the Show Me State....

Good work Herm and Carl, you guys are good.

How do you turn a 10-6 squad into a 4-12 squad? Trade a 4th round draft pick for a coach who has experience of going 4-12....

Rain Man
03-19-2008, 03:09 PM
I figure that they're holding their breath hoping that a group of 70,000 will sign up.

keg in kc
03-19-2008, 03:11 PM
Nah,I used to be a part of the "in" crowd that they're going to miss

"In" line for beer
"In" line for parking
"In" line for more beer
"In" line for food
"In" line for more beerDon't forget "In" line for the piss trough.

Count Zarth
03-19-2008, 03:12 PM
How do you turn a 10-6 squad into a 4-12 squad?

This is one of the dumbest phrases that gets thrown around. That Vermeil team was FINISHED. We were 4-12 last year in large part because of Vermeil's poor drafting. Herm just takes the blunt of the criticism for it. The cupboard was ****ing BARE.

Nzoner
03-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Don't forget "In" line for the piss trough.

I was going to add that but seeing that the Chiefs make no money on me taking a piss opted not to.

Iowanian
03-19-2008, 04:37 PM
They're working on a youtube release of this season's new slogan!

"hey carl, they'll be so sad, Raise ticket prices, thats too bad
There will be no, after glow....but there's something they should know....."

BA! BA!! BA!!! BAAAAAM!!!!~
"I'M F@CKING MATT CHIEFSFAN!"
"I'm sorry but its true"
"I'm f@cking your chief fans..
and there's nothing you can do!"
http://espn.go.com/media/nfl/2006/0109/photo/a_edwards_195.jpg

"Its true...he's f@cking Matt Chiefs-fan"
"In the stands, on TV, Get over it on top of me....
Sunday Noon, Sunday Night, Add Hot Carl's Just for SPITE!
Live TV! On the Field! I'll f@ck Chiefs fan til he yields!"

"Its just business....Its Its O-KAY, If its for money its not gay"

http://www.smoothrivers.com/peterson/images/cpsign.JPG

"I'm f@ckin you chief fans..."
"he's f@ckin you chief fans"
I'm sorry but its true
"Buy season tickets....there's just nothing you can do"
"On the field, In the stands, I will Punch your prostate Glands!"
"On the nachos that aren't hot, for over-pricing in the parking lot!"

Valiant
03-19-2008, 04:49 PM
and they want me to share this with friends and co-workers

Experience the excitement of Kansas City Chiefs Football like never before! The 2008 season is quickly approaching andnow is the time to begin planning your group event at Arrowhead Stadium. Come experience the roar of the crowd, the thrill of tailgating and the excitement of the 2008 Chiefs football season as a group.

The Chiefs invite your group of 20 or more people to experience the best game day atmosphere in the NFL. Official 2008 Group Ticket pricing has been released and this year group seating areas are now PRICED LOWER than 2007. Secure your 2008 Group Tickets and receive priority on game selection by placing a $100 deposit today!

http://mm.ticketmaster.com/tmbrowseimages/kansas%20city%20chiefs/email//BLAST.GIF

How much did tickets go up in comparisons in all the other sections from those two areas???

Red Reserve 9% decrease in price..
Red View 8% decrease in price..
_______________% increase in price??