PDA

View Full Version : What are those blueish tags?

Direckshun
03-19-2008, 12:37 PM
To the right side of the screen on the DC thread titles?

BucEyedPea
03-19-2008, 01:07 PM
It means the thread as tags for it. If you roll your mouse on it, a pop-up appears with them. They match the ones at the bottom of the thread. If you roll your mouse over the paper clip the attachments in the thread appear. If you roll on the trash can, it tells you how many posts have been deleted.

vailpass
03-19-2008, 03:14 PM
It means a new level of intraweb nerd has been made possible with the Planet upgrade.
Introducing the Tag Creator, the loser who has time and cares enough to create sub-labels for a thread.

|Zach|
03-19-2008, 03:17 PM
It means a new level of intraweb nerd has been made possible with the Planet upgrade.
Introducing the Tag Creator, the loser who has time and cares enough to create sub-labels for a thread.
Has the time?

banyon
03-19-2008, 03:30 PM
You missed it. We voted, they're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=181526)!

vailpass
03-19-2008, 03:31 PM
Has the time?

and cares enough. Exactly right. What is your question oh low income liberal?

|Zach|
03-19-2008, 03:33 PM
and cares enough. Exactly right. What is your question oh low income liberal?

I was just curious why you wrote "has the time" for one of the few actions in this world that takes less time to do then click submit for a post on ol' Chiefs Planet. Weird.

vailpass
03-19-2008, 03:34 PM
I was just curious why you wrote "has the time" for one of the few actions in this world that takes less time to do then click submit for a post on ol' Chiefs Planet. Weird.

Point well taken. I really can't bang on someone for taking time to author bullshit posts/tags while in so doing I am performing the same act.