PDA

View Full Version : Clinton's embracing that hate monger Wright (inside)

Logical
03-21-2008, 01:51 AM
http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/billwright_1559.jpg

Why look at this Bill Clinton and the dread Rev Wright at a prayer breakfast in the White House.

Rev. Wright shaking hands with Bill Clinton at the White House in 1998. Wright was there attending a gathering for religious leaders. This photo goes a long way to again show that Wright isn't some extreme lunatic but a very well known national pastor who is "mainstream" enough to have been invited to the White House in '98.

And Hillary Clinton's recently released White House records state that she WAS at that same gathering.

Mr. Kotter
03-21-2008, 01:55 AM
You seem....somehow...."surprised" by this? Heh. LMAO

;)

Joe Seahawk
03-21-2008, 01:57 AM
Mcain is loving this..

Logical
03-21-2008, 01:59 AM
Nah, I am just looking forward to DEnise's rationalization of this and patteeu's defense of how it is an Al Quada plot to bring weapons of mass destruction to Iraq which justified our invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq.

mikey23545
03-21-2008, 02:01 AM
Did Clinton attend his church for 20 years? Did he marry Bill and Hillary? Did he baptize Chelsea? Did he provide Bill with the name of any of his books?

I assume you are being facetious.
Oh hell, I forgot that dialysis has ruined your brain.

mikey23545
03-21-2008, 02:02 AM
Nah, I am just looking forward to DEnise's rationalization of this and patteeu's defense of how it is an Al Quada plot to bring weapons of mass destruction to Iraq which justified our invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq.

It's always sad to see what disease does to a once fertile mind...Please quit posting while some of us can still remember you were lucid once...

HolmeZz
03-21-2008, 02:04 AM
Not a big deal.

There's actually a picture of Hillary and Bill being photographed with Rezko too.

Mr. Kotter
03-21-2008, 02:08 AM
Not a big deal.

There's actually a picture of Hillary and Bill being photographed with Rezko too.

Ta-da...

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2008, 02:38 AM
Did Clinton attend his church for 20 years? Did he marry Bill and Hillary? Did he baptize Chelsea? Did he provide Bill with the name of any of his books?

I assume you are being facetious.
Oh hell, I forgot that dialysis has ruined your brain.

Please consider the advantages of never posting anything like that again.

memyselfI
03-21-2008, 06:31 AM

No, looks to me like a photo of a POTUS with a line of preachers waiting to take a picture with him. He's so engaged in Pastor Wright that he's looking past him while shaking his hand...

Gee that means that Obama still has 20 years of hours MORE exposure to Wright than does Clinton

Logical
03-21-2008, 08:24 AM
Ah the rationalizations of the right and the left, nothing suprising. Especially the breakout of the poor guy has lost his mind ploy. Well mikey with my mind processing at 1/4 speed that only makes me twice as intelligent as you.

patteeu
03-21-2008, 08:36 AM
No, looks to me like a photo of a POTUS with a line of preachers waiting to take a picture with him. He's so engaged in Pastor Wright that he's looking past him while shaking his hand...

Gee that means that Obama still has 20 years of hours MORE exposure to Wright than does Clinton

No shit. This is a case where I'd say that it's figuratively true that the Clintons didn't inhale. Obama by contrast is a 20 year junkie. Why Ill-Logical thought this thread was going to help his "defend Obama" agenda is beyond me. :shrug:

Ultra Peanut
03-21-2008, 08:58 AM
Please consider the advantages of never posting anything like that again.You do realize you're addressing that to mikey, right?

ClevelandBronco
03-21-2008, 11:45 AM
You do realize you're addressing that to mikey, right?

Yes. I'm an equal opportunity embarrasser.

Donger
03-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Heh. The Obama campaign apparently sent this photograph to The New York Times.

orange
03-21-2008, 06:27 PM
Wright: "Gosh, Mr. President, this is embarassing, but..."
Clinton: "Think nothing of it. Down the hall, third door on the left."