PDA

View Full Version : Looking for CHIEFS fans in Jacksonville Florida

jaxchiefsclub
08-09-2001, 06:42 PM
Just got our new website up and running, and are wondering if there are any Chiefs fans out there that reside in Jacksonville Florida? Visit our website please even if your not living in Jacksonville and tell us what you think. Our website is www.jaxchiefsclub.com We have put together a fan club over the last 2 years and get together to watch the games on TV, as well as going to the Chiefs /Jags games at Alltel.
Our website list alot of kool links to keep up with the CHIEFS, and gives info on our upcoming club gatherings.

GO CHIEFS!

ChiefGator
08-09-2001, 08:21 PM
Hey man! Grew up in Jax. Nice website.

Post again when we get closer to December 30th.. love to have some beers at Alltel with you!

-Mark

Oh yeah.. is Sneakers going to be showing the preseason game this weekend somehow?

Rausch
08-09-2001, 08:23 PM
Great site!

"Spread the word my son, spread the word...."

:D

milkman
08-09-2001, 08:34 PM
You got yourself a cool site there.

Mi_chief_fan
08-10-2001, 05:19 AM
Wish i'd have known about you guys when I was stationed at NAS Jax. I seemed alone in a sea of Dolphin & Cowboy fans.(The Jags didn't come along until my 2nd year at Jax).

jaxchiefsclub
08-10-2001, 08:01 AM
Yes, Sneakers will be showing the Chiefs and Redskins pre-season game this Sunday evening.

GO CHIEFS!

ChiefGator
08-10-2001, 10:31 AM
Hmm.. cool. Not exactly sure how Sneakers is doing that... but, there's a pretty good chance you may see me on Sunday then. I think it is worth the hour drive to get to see the preseason game.

-Mark

dtebbe
08-10-2001, 03:55 PM
We have came down from atlanta for a couple of games, and I have been eyeing the Dec. 30th game. Let me know if you guys get some group tix, I would like to come down for the game.

DT

jaxchiefsclub
08-10-2001, 07:48 PM
I'll definitely keep an eye out for some group tickets. Last year about 8 tickets for the Jags / Titans came open (all were club box seats) and the guy GAVE them away. If that happens I'll be on them like white on rice.

;-)

GO CHIEFS!

Jax R8R H8R
08-11-2001, 07:25 AM
Killer Site !

I really like the new Joe Delaney pic at the bottom of the "Players Page". Great movies on the links page too !

Keep it up. See you Sunday at Sneakers.

Jax R8R H8R

jaxchiefsclub
08-11-2001, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I greatly appreciate everyone taking a look and telling us what they think. On another note does anyone have any good ideas for other websites I should submit to have my site added to thiers. I'm trying to figure out the best ways to reach Chiefs fans that are in Jacksonville via the web. Anyone with suggestions on other websites I should submit to please leave a post.

Thanks in advance,

GO CHIEFS!

Archie F. Swin
08-13-2001, 10:52 AM
I was stationed at NAS Jax from 92-95. I really enjoyed my time in J-Ville. I even saw the 'Guars first game at Altell (Jacksonville Municipal Stadium). I really miss the chicken wings and the downtown area. In fact, I follow the Jaguars naerly as close as I follow the Chiefs.