PDA

View Full Version : OOOOps...never mind.

HonestChieffan
03-22-2008, 03:20 PM
The State Department investigation into how and why the passport files of three presidential candidates were breached is scrutinizing an employee at a Virginia-based company, which is headed by an adviser to Barack Obama’s campaign.
The Washington Times, which broke the news Thursday that Obama’s files were improperly accessed, reported Saturday that the State Department inspector general’s internal probe will include polygraph tests of supervisors to determine whether there was a political motive behind the breaches.
The article said a focal point of the probe will be an employee who works for The Analysis Corporation and is still with the company. The firm is headed by John O. Brennan, an Obama adviser, FOX News confirms. The Times reported he advises the Democratic presidential candidate on intelligence and foreign policy matters.
The Times reported that the employee at TAC is the only individual who accessed both Obama’s and John McCain’s passport information. TAC decided to honor a State Department request to delay firing the consultant to give investigators time to conduct their investigation, the company said.

chiefforlife
03-22-2008, 04:06 PM
2 of the breaches were perfornmed by a company with ties to the Clinton campaign, only the latest one had to do with the adviser to Obama's campaign.

I guess you and Fox news decided to leave that out. Also of note the final breach was determined to be curiosity only which is why that employee still has his job. The first two have been fired. Hmmm?

memyselfI
03-22-2008, 05:05 PM
2 of the breaches were perfornmed by a company with ties to the Clinton campaign, only the latest one had to do with the adviser to Obama's campaign.

I guess you and Fox news decided to leave that out. Also of note the final breach was determined to be curiosity only which is why that employee still has his job. The first two have been fired. Hmmm?

No, there were not 'ties to the Clinton campaign' other than the woman worked for POTUS Clinton but had worked for BOTH Bushs and was still employed by GWB.

The only EXISTING tie to any campaign appears to be the Baarack advisor who is the CEO of the company described in the article.

Frankly, it would not surprise me if the Baarack spying was done as a ruse to cover up the spying on the other two candidates.

memyselfI
03-22-2008, 05:08 PM
BTW, the OP needs to post his source and/or a link.

chiefforlife
03-22-2008, 05:22 PM
According to this, the first company DID contribute to the current Clinton campaign. Although it sounds like neither breach was politically motivated.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/03/22/contractors.campaign.ties.cnn

memyselfI
03-22-2008, 05:29 PM
According to this, the first company DID contribute to the current Clinton campaign. Although it sounds like neither breach was politically motivated.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/03/22/contractors.campaign.ties.cnn

Making a contribution to a campaign vs. making a contribution (at least double the amount) AND working on the campaign as an adviser. :spock: :doh!:

I know Baarack has promised to be a different type of politician but is this what he had in mind...

I guess the 'ties' is the new 'is'.

patteeu
03-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Is there really anything in these records that would be worth spying about? Does anyone know?

memyselfI
03-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Is there really anything in these records that would be worth spying about? Does anyone know?

Dunno. I've heard everything from custody issues to renouncing citizenship to just name and ss#. I guess it depends on what stage of the passport process you accessed.

chiefforlife
03-22-2008, 05:52 PM
Making a contribution to a campaign vs. making a contribution (at least double the amount) AND working on the campaign as an adviser. :spock: :doh!:

I know Baarack has promised to be a different type of politician but is this what he had in mind...

I guess the 'ties' is the new 'is'.

You seem to find a conspiracy in everything? An EMPLOYEE that worked for this mans company who contributed 2300.00 dollars to Obamas campaign and was an adviser, breached his own candidates passport file, WHY?
CNN is very clear about this NOT being politically motivated, dont try to make it into something its not.
Especially trying to use it as evidence that Obama is not the politician he says he is. :shake:

dirk digler
03-22-2008, 08:35 PM
LMAO. Obama had his own guy look up his passport information 3 separate times to get his SSN.

Denise is getting desperate just like her Clinton supporters loser friends. If anyone should be suspicious is the lady that Clinton put into that position because she owes her job to the Clinton's which makes her susceptible to bribes or overtures. I would say though that she is just incompetent because from what I have read of her she is one of the people that looked at and approved some of the 9/11 hijackers passports.

beer bacon
03-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Every HCF thread should be titled "OOOOps...never mind."

memyselfI
03-23-2008, 07:43 AM
LMAO. Obama had his own guy look up his passport information 3 separate times to get his SSN.

Denise is getting desperate just like her Clinton supporters loser friends. If anyone should be suspicious is the lady that Clinton put into that position because she owes her job to the Clinton's which makes her susceptible to bribes or overtures. I would say though that she is just incompetent because from what I have read of her she is one of the people that looked at and approved some of the 9/11 hijackers passports.

I am not a Clinton supporter but an anti-Baarack. I will remain such even if he wins the nomination. If he happens to win the presidency then I will remain his biggest non-supporter unless and until he does everything he's promised because he's promised he's different and I assume that means he doesn't make empty promises to get elected. Thus, he needs to live up to his promises and it will be THEN that I grant him my support.

He has to earn my trust, respect, and goodwill. I am not bestowing it upon him because of claims about himself that he's made...

chiefforlife
03-23-2008, 09:35 AM
I am not a Clinton supporter but an anti-Baarack. I will remain such even if he wins the nomination. If he happens to win the presidency then I will remain his biggest non-supporter unless and until he does everything he's promised because he's promised he's different and I assume that means he doesn't make empty promises to get elected. Thus, he needs to live up to his promises and it will be THEN that I grant him my support.

He has to earn my trust, respect, and goodwill. I am not bestowing it upon him because of claims about himself that he's made...

At least your expectations of him are realistic. LOL. No president ever has been able to deliver every campaign promise. He is different but he is NOT magic.

I know Rush has him dubbed "The Magic Negro" but I didnt think people actually believed it.ROFL

memyselfI
03-23-2008, 09:41 AM
At least your expectations of him are realistic. LOL. No president ever has been able to deliver every campaign promise. He is different but he is NOT magic.

I know Rush has him dubbed "The Magic Negro" but I didnt think people actually believed it.ROFL

But if he's SSDD and has little experience then what does he have to offer? Sweet talkin? No thanks. He's set his own standard and I expect him to live by it.

patteeu
03-23-2008, 10:27 AM

He's not different. And Rush didn't dub him "The Magic Negro".

Logical
03-23-2008, 10:01 PM

He has to earn my trust, respect, and goodwill. I am not bestowing it upon him because of claims about himself that he's made...ROFL

No wonder your predictions come true, you set the bar so high everyone will fail, genius.