PDA

View Full Version : KU/MU Presale.. Anybody having luck?

dtebbe
03-24-2008, 09:14 AM
Won't work for me.. says maximum tickets have already been purchased...

So either Ticketmonsters system is down, or somebody used my acct #

DT

markk
03-24-2008, 09:20 AM
I can't get it to work either. Maybe the password I have is screwed up?

tomahawk kid
03-24-2008, 09:22 AM
Me neither.

Only will let me purchase 1.

dtebbe
03-24-2008, 09:31 AM
I was finally able to buy tickets, but it was all screwed up.

First it would only let me choose Will Call for the shipping method.

Then, it wouldn't let me add parking, because parking can't be shipped with Will Call, so I didn't get parking.

Then they dick me $19.80 in junk fees for using their shitty system.

Thanks Ticketmonster!

DT

Que Card QB
03-24-2008, 09:45 AM
Me neither.

Only will let me purchase 1.It was the same for me. I proceeded with purchasing 1 (also with only Will Call as the selection), thinking maybe "1" is Carl's way of saying "2". Then I called them and was able to buy two tickets. I guess the website was just f'n up.

catfish307
03-24-2008, 09:58 AM
Screwed up for me too and couldn't get tickets. I hadn't paid any on my season tickets but had until April 1st to pay before my tix were released. So, thanks to ticketmaster I just saved over $1900. Because Carl Peterson can stick my season tickets up his ass and sell them to some other sucker who has nothing better to blow his money on. I'll stay home.

tomahawk kid
03-24-2008, 10:35 AM
I got 2 okay about an hour ago.

I selected Will Call since that was the only option, but I'm planning on calling later and having them earmarked to be mailed.

Frazod
03-24-2008, 10:36 AM
Is this for the football game at Arrowhead next year, or something else?

gblowfish
03-24-2008, 10:53 AM
I bought 2, and the Ticket Monster gave me 2nd row in the Mizzou end zone.
Then you have to go back a second time to get the parking pass.

The only delivery choice is "Will Call." Its set up that way, because this is a special offer only available thru the Chiefs. The Chiefs will mail your tickets and parking pass to you in the fall. It's included in service fees. At least that's what the Ticketmaster wanker told me after a 20 minute wait on hold.

SCTrojan
03-24-2008, 10:55 AM
I bought 2, and the Ticket Monster gave me 2nd row in the Mizzou end zone.
Then you have to go back a second time to get the parking pass.

The only delivery choice is "Will Call." Its set up that way, because this is a special offer only available thru the Chiefs. The Chiefs will mail your tickets and parking pass to you in the fall. It's included in service fees. At least that's what the Ticketmaster wanker told me after a 20 minute wait on hold.

Good to know - I was buying them for someone else and was trying to figure out how I was going to pick them up.

Frazod
03-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Now I get it - this is only for Chiefs season ticket holders. :banghead:

Oh well.

I figure a certain team's lack of a ridiculously easy powderpuff JV high school fraud schedule just might cause our friends from the west to have an acute lack of interest in this game by the end of November.

bowener
03-24-2008, 12:38 PM
I absolutely hate Ticketmaster. About the only calls we are getting right now, its our down time of the year, is about how ticketmaster has dicked somebody over and then wont refund certain amounts of payment, or they give out a lof of false information over the phone; telling the person on the phone to call us about certain things (which they arent supposed to).

As for the MU/ku game, I know we (MU) have not set the limit yet to the # of tickets available to SST holders or TSF donors and wont know till around the start of May. Last year werent chiefs SSTH allowed an 'unlimited' amount?