PDA

View Full Version : Clinton's Fabulous Fabrication

Chief Chief
03-25-2008, 09:14 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/25/campaign.wrap/index.html

"I say alot of things -- millions of words a day..." (MILLIONS? REALLY?!?!!)

"I don't remember anybody offering me tea on the tarmac..." (Geez...sorry 'bout that, Your Royal Highness)

"...there was this 8-year-old girl...I took her stuff..." (Stuff? Ya can't even remember in general what it was she gave you? That girl hates your guts now!)

Frazod
03-25-2008, 09:20 AM
DC, PLEASE.

gblowfish
03-25-2008, 09:22 AM
Death to political piggies.

Fat Elvis
03-25-2008, 09:48 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/25/campaign.wrap/index.html

"I say alot of things -- millions of words a day..." (MILLIONS? REALLY?!?!!)

"I don't remember anybody offering me tea on the tarmac..." (Geez...sorry 'bout that, Your Royal Highness)

"...there was this 8-year-old girl...I took her stuff..." (Stuff? Ya can't even remember in general what it was she gave you? That girl hates your guts now!)

Millions of words a day. Even if she "only" spoke 1 million words in a day, she would be talking faster than the world record holder for speed talking who currently tops out at 655 words per minute in short bursts. The Idiot would have to talk nonstop for 24 hours at a clip of 694.44 words per minute (11.58 words per second) to fit in a million words in a single day. I know it seems like the Idiot talks far more than that when we have to listen to her drone on and on about herself, but I think it helps show just how far out of touch she is with reality when it concerns herself.

bkkcoh
03-25-2008, 10:28 AM
Millions of words a day. Even if she "only" spoke 1 million words in a day, she would be talking faster than the world record holder for speed talking who currently tops out at 655 words per minute in short bursts. The Idiot would have to talk nonstop for 24 hours at a clip of 694.44 words per minute (11.58 words per second) to fit in a million words in a single day. I know it seems like the Idiot talks far more than that when we have to listen to her drone on and on about herself, but I think it helps show just how far out of touch she is with reality when it concerns herself.

But by the time you add her words from ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN, it probably get real close to a million words a day. ROFL