PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Have you ever partied with Larry Eustachy?

Bootlegged
03-27-2008, 10:39 AM
And if so, how old were you?

Bootlegged
03-27-2008, 10:57 AM
http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/tank/tank/eustachy_146x210.jpg

StcChief
03-27-2008, 11:01 AM
who.

Chest Rockwell
03-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Funny you should ask. He and his wife were actually at my wedding reception.

For the record, Stacy is hot.

Yes, his wife's name is (was?) Stacy Eustachy.

SBK
03-27-2008, 11:07 AM
Man did these pictures destroy Cyclones basketball or what? While he was there they were arguably the best team in the big 12, and barring a double foul may have had a national championship.

Now they flat suck baows.

vailpass
03-27-2008, 11:32 AM
No but I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

Skip Towne
03-27-2008, 11:39 AM
Man did these pictures destroy Cyclones basketball or what? While he was there they were arguably the best team in the big 12, and barring a double foul may have had a national championship.

Now they flat suck baows.

Didn't that have more to do with Marcus Fizer than it did with Eustachy?

Rooster
03-27-2008, 11:40 AM
No but I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

ROFLROFL

sedated
03-27-2008, 11:45 AM
He's on the record stating that KU women are hot.

Bowser
03-27-2008, 11:47 AM
He's on the record stating that KU women are hot.

Must have been a ton of Natty Lite at that party.

Cave Johnson
03-27-2008, 12:16 PM
Must have been a ton of Natty Lite at that party.

PBR looks like his cheap beer of choice.

Funny you should ask. He and his wife were actually at my wedding reception.

For the record, Stacy is hot.

Yes, his wife's name is (was?) Stacy Eustachy.

15-20 years ago, sure.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=1768210

SBK
03-27-2008, 12:27 PM
Didn't that have more to do with Marcus Fizer than it did with Eustachy?

They were good when he left.

Sure-Oz
03-27-2008, 12:28 PM
dedric willowby(sp?) 4 life

SBK
03-27-2008, 12:32 PM
dedric willowby(sp?) 4 life

He was before Eustachy. He was there when Floyd was there, along with Cato. That was a pretty good team too, should have beat UCLA to get into the elite 8. (which then would have lead to a whipping of Minnesota and a trip to the final 4)

BWillie
03-27-2008, 02:15 PM
Laury Eustachy is my hero. I hope when I'm old and married I'm still partying hard drinking Natty and hitting on college bitches. My hat goes off to this guy..and the media made him feel bad about it. He did nothing wrong.

Sure-Oz
03-27-2008, 02:19 PM
Laury Eustachy is my hero. I hope when I'm old and married I'm still partying hard drinking Natty and hitting on college bitches. My hat goes off to this guy..and the media made him feel bad about it. He did nothing wrong.

haha, his wife didn't mind him partying with the 18 year olds?

Shag
03-27-2008, 06:28 PM
He was before Eustachy. He was there when Floyd was there, along with Cato. That was a pretty good team too, should have beat UCLA to get into the elite 8. (which then would have lead to a whipping of Minnesota and a trip to the final 4)

I'll never forget that game - frakkin Tyus Edney (who should have been called for a foul, btw). I was at Johnny Orr's watching that game, and the place was going nuts, then fell to complete silence after Edney's shot. I don't think I've ever felt that big an emotional swing in a crowd I've been in...

DaFace
03-27-2008, 06:45 PM
who.

Agreed.

SBK
03-27-2008, 08:42 PM
I'll never forget that game - frakkin Tyus Edney (who should have been called for a foul, btw). I was at Johnny Orr's watching that game, and the place was going nuts, then fell to complete silence after Edney's shot. I don't think I've ever felt that big an emotional swing in a crowd I've been in...

The Michigan State game a few years later was worse for me. How do you go 33-3 and draw a 2 seed? And have to play the overall #1 Michigan State IN Detroit? And wtf is a double foul?

No doubt about it, the national title was won in that game.

Skip Towne
03-27-2008, 09:01 PM
Iowa State has fans? Their records in both football and basketball are dismal. Except for Fizer.

SBK
03-27-2008, 09:11 PM
Iowa State has fans? Their records in both football and basketball are dismal. Except for Fizer.

And your $4,000,000 man Ferentz is absolutely OWNED by Iowa State. His labia is already quivering for the upcoming game this year.

Coach
03-27-2008, 09:37 PM
The Michigan State game a few years later was worse for me. How do you go 33-3 and draw a 2 seed? And have to play the overall #1 Michigan State IN Detroit? And wtf is a double foul?

No doubt about it, the national title was won in that game.

A double foul is a foul on player 1 on team A and player 2 on team B, when both of those fouls occured exactly at the same time.

Rare, but it's still called now and then. Like a double T, player 1 on team A get's T'ed up as well as player 2 on team B.

SBK
03-27-2008, 09:38 PM
A double foul is a foul on player 1 on team A and player 2 on team B, when both of those fouls occured exactly at the same time.

Rare, but it's still called now and then. Like a double T, player 1 on team A get's T'ed up as well as player 2 on team B.

Can you call a charging foul and a blocking foul on the exact same play? Against the 2 players involved? And if it's a blocking foul can it be a charge, or vice versa? :cuss:

That's the kind of double foul I'm referring to.

Coach
03-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Can you call a charging foul and a blocking foul on the exact same play? Against the 2 players involved? And if it's a blocking foul can it be a charge, or vice versa? :cuss:

That's the kind of double foul I'm referring to.

No, a charging or a blocking has to be one. I think it's more of like two players down low post going at it, going a little rough on positioning and such, and the official just warned them the previous time, but they failed to heave the warning, so the official reserves the right to blow the whistle and call both of them for a foul.

If the ball is live, the fouls are personal. If the ball is dead, the fouls are technical. This is another call that can be minimized with an alert official and captains that see a problem developing. These almost always start with pushing, shoving or elbowing in the low post area as the players are jockeying for position. The intensity increases as the game progresses. This is when the official has to step in and talk to the players.

Skip Towne
03-27-2008, 10:09 PM
And your $4,000,000 man Ferentz is absolutely OWNED by Iowa State. His labia is already quivering for the upcoming game this year.

You're a f*cking idiot.

SBK
03-27-2008, 10:21 PM
You're a f*cking idiot.

Translated: "you're right." :D

a1na2
03-27-2008, 10:40 PM

Are you saying Iowa actually exists and has a university or two?

Will wonders ever cease!

Pitt Gorilla
03-27-2008, 10:45 PM
No, but I was living in Columbia that night and actually went to the game. Alas, that is the closest I got.

BWillie
03-27-2008, 11:04 PM
Are you saying Iowa actually exists and has a university or two?

Will wonders ever cease!

Hey now! U of Iowa is a great school. Iowa State. Not so much. When I was in college we were awesome at football, then we started to get talented recruiting classes and now we suck. I don't know what the deal is.

Is Skip an Iowa fan?? whaaa

POND_OF_RED
03-28-2008, 01:54 AM
I was actually at the party that the pictures were taken, but I was too busy blowing lines with Quin to really notice him.

markk
03-28-2008, 06:53 AM
Laury Eustachy is my hero. I hope when I'm old and married I'm still partying hard drinking Natty and hitting on college bitches. My hat goes off to this guy.

oh yeah being an alcoholic and losing your job, embarrassing your wife and family in the media, sure worked out great for him.