PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Holders - Have you called the seat improvement hotline yet?

wazu
03-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Please share if you have. I'm wondering if the options are any better this year or not. Any significant upgrades? I'm not scheduled to call in until next week, but I'm guessing it will just be another year of moving down a couple of rows and over a few seats.

wazu
03-28-2008, 10:26 PM
Nobody? Maybe they don't start until Monday.

MIAdragon
03-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Please share if you have. I'm wondering if the options are any better this year or not. Any significant upgrades? I'm not scheduled to call in until next week, but I'm guessing it will just be another year of moving down a couple of rows and over a few seats.

Id imagine you will be able to move WAY down this year.

Mr. Arrowhead
03-28-2008, 10:55 PM
i thought you cant call in until april 14th

DenverDanChiefsFan
03-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Our date to call isn't until April 11th

BWillie
03-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Id imagine you will be able to move WAY down this year.

Ditto. That is the only reason we about kept our tickets. but we chucked them to the curb anyway. I don't want to watch Croyle chuck 30 interceptions and herm get mad because he didn't kick at least 27 field goals. cuz you know good teams need to kick alot of field goals. like the patriots. right herm? and yeah, he doesn't watch the super bowl. i'm going to kidnap that hornet looking bastard and duct tape him to a chair and make him watch the super bowl so he has an idea what two good teams look like

BigRedChief
03-28-2008, 11:12 PM
My appointment is on Monday.

wazu
03-28-2008, 11:35 PM
The dates vary by seniority. I've had my tickets for 6 years now, so my appointment is Tuesday afternoon. I'm guessing BigRedChief has had his longer than that. The others who don't start until a couple of weeks from now must be newbies.

I'm not counting on getting much of a boost this year. The Chiefs have had crap years before and I've repeatedly been surprised by my lack of seat improvement, so I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

BigRedChief -

Please report in on Monday so we can hear what it's like this year.