PDA

View Full Version : And stay down!!!

Pestilence
03-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Florida School Security Officer Tasers 11-Year-Old Girl

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. A Florida elementary school student was tasered Thursday after punching a school security officer during a fight.

The incident began when teachers at the Moss Elemenary School in Orange County confronted an 11-year-old girl for allegedly attempting to push another student into ongoing traffic outside the campus, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

Authorities say the young female ignored the teacher and walked inside the homeroom, where she was again approached by teachers over her behavior. The student responded by thowing a desk and chair and attempting to spit on the instructor, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Donna Hudepohl, a school resource officer called to remove the troubled girl from the classroom, was allegedly pushed and punched in the face during a struggle to restrain her.

Hudepohl responded by tasering the girl.

The student was charged with battery on a law enforcement officer, disrupting a school function as well as resisting with violence and is being held at the juvenile detention center.

Hudepohl was treated for a possible broken nose.

OnTheWarpath58
03-28-2008, 03:50 PM
STAY DOWN, BITCH.

Skip Towne
03-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Should have called Kotter. He beats up young girls.

kstater
03-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Don't **** with Rent-a-Cops

CoMoChief
03-28-2008, 03:57 PM
Sorry, but you shouldn't be considered a law enforcement officer if you sit on your ass all day at an elementary school as a kiddie cop.

If you can't contain an 11 yr old girl. you have no reason being on the force period.
IMO the "officer" should get fired for being a pussy.

Rooster
03-28-2008, 03:58 PM
In his defense this was the girl. She's a big chick. :D

OnTheWarpath58
03-28-2008, 04:03 PM
This will sidetrack this thread, but I don't care.

$100 says it's NOT a white girl. I'm guessing hispanic.

Sorry, it doesn't sound good, but I bet I'm right.

Jenson71
03-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Donna Hudepohl, a school resource officer called to remove the troubled girl from the classroom, was allegedly pushed and punched in the face during a struggle to restrain her.

Hudepohl responded by tasering the girl.

Another story about a ****ing moron adult harming a little kid. :shake:

OnTheWarpath58
03-28-2008, 04:15 PM
Another story about a ****ing moron adult harming a little kid. :shake:

I'm curious as to how you would have handled it.

After pushing a fellow student into oncoming traffic, overturning desk and chairs, and pushing/punching an adult, (officer, no less) I'm guessing a "Time Out" wasn't going to work for this kid.

Dartgod
03-28-2008, 04:19 PM

After pushing a fellow student into oncoming traffic, overturning desk and chairs, and pushing/punching an adult, (officer, no less) I'm guessing a "Time Out" wasn't going to work for this kid.
No shit. Stupid bitch got what she coming to her, IMO.

Dartgod
03-28-2008, 04:23 PM

Looks like you are right.

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Office, the girl, identified as Thaliamar Jiminez by Local 6 News, pushed another student into oncoming traffic, and the student who was pushed reported the incident to a teacher.

http://www.local6.com/news/15721677/detail.html

Pestilence
03-28-2008, 04:26 PM

That could be a little white girls name.

Jenson71
03-28-2008, 04:26 PM

There were many years when teachers did not have guns that shot bolts of electricity into misbehaving students.

Pestilence
03-28-2008, 04:27 PM
There were many years when teachers did not have guns that shot bolts of electricity into misbehaving students.

Yeah....it was when they were allowed to punish them. Now they have to put them in time out and hope the parents do something when they get home.

The fact that there is a security guard in the school should tell you something.

SNR
03-28-2008, 04:28 PM
I actually don't feel too bad for the 11-year old. She sounds like one crazy-ass bitch.

OnTheWarpath58

Not that it was that difficult of a guess.

11 year old Miami girl with an attitude problem.

Fish in a barrel.

Jenson71
Yeah....it was when they were allowed to punish them.

What would being shot with a taser gun be considered if not punishment? Physics class?

Dartgod
03-28-2008, 04:29 PM
Right. And I could win a million dollars according to something I got in the mail today. :rolleyes:

Pestilence
03-28-2008, 04:29 PM
What would being shot with a taser gun be considered if not punishment? Physics class?

Showing that little kid who's boss.

kidding.

Dartgod
03-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Here's an Idea. Don't act like a batshit crazy thug and you might not get your ass tasered.

OnTheWarpath58
03-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Yeah....it was when they were allowed to punish them. Now they have to put them in time out and hope the parents do something when they get home.

The fact that there is a security guard in the school should tell you something.

I'll take "The Pussification of America" for $1000, Alex.

You know what happened when I misbehaved in school?

3 whacks with the paddle.

And the sick **** of a principal actually drilled holes in it to reduce drag.

It happened ONCE to me, and never again.

Lesson learned.

Now, kids know that they can push the limits with absolutely NO consequences.

stevieray
03-28-2008, 04:32 PM
12-14 year olds in africa with machetes 200k strong... a video of a 12 year old kid in the ME sawing off the head of an adullt male, a twelve year old charged with the torture and murder of that pregnant disabled woman just the other day..twelve year olds violent in schools...thirty school shooting since Columbine..?

it aint pretty folks.

Dartgod
03-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Now, kids know that they can push the limits with absolutely NO consequences.
Oh, there will be consequences. I smell a lawsuit and they'll probably get a nice settlement. :shake:

Jenson71
03-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Here's an Idea. Don't act like a batshit crazy thug and you might not get your ass tasered.

Here's another idea. If you shoot both of her kneecaps, she won't be able to run anymore.

Dartgod
03-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Here's another idea. If you shoot both of her kneecaps, she won't be able to run anymore.
The girl was not harmed. You'd know that if you would have bothered to read the link I provided.

Jiminez was also taken to Florida Hospital East to have the Taser prongs removed, but she was not injured, deputies said.
The security guard, however...

Hudepohl was transported to Florida Hospital East and treated for a bruised sinus cavity, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.local6.com/news/15721677/detail.html

Pestilence
03-28-2008, 04:40 PM
I wonder if they got it on video. I'd love to hear her scream "DON'T TAZE ME BRO!"

Tribal Warfare
03-28-2008, 04:41 PM
That must be one BIG kid

Dartgod
03-28-2008, 04:41 PM
I wonder if they got it on video. I'd love to hear her scream "DON'T TAZE ME HO!"
FYP. The security guard was female.

Pestilence
03-28-2008, 04:42 PM
FYP. The security guard was female.

ROFL

MIAdragon
03-28-2008, 04:44 PM

Nope and shes a BIG girl

http://www.wftv.com/news/15722616/detail.html

unlurking
03-28-2008, 04:46 PM
That PoS child should have had the shit beat out of her long ago. If you ask me, she got off lucky. She deserved a broken nose and two black eyes.

Jenson71
03-28-2008, 04:46 PM
Well, that is a big kid.

OnTheWarpath58
03-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Nope and shes a BIG girl

http://www.wftv.com/news/15722616/detail.html

Looks like we found our new LT, and we won't even have to waste a draft pick.

Coach
03-28-2008, 05:07 PM

Times changed. If some student is going to get hostle towards me, and attempts to assult me, I'd do the same thing this cop would do. What would happen if the cop tried to engage in a close range combat with this student, and this student pulls a fast one, by pulling out a knife and stabbing him?

This is the safe way to do it. Stay at a resonable distance, and taser the f**ker down.

Micjones
03-28-2008, 05:16 PM

You're right. She didn't shoot up the entire school campus and then turn the gun on herself.

:D

OnTheWarpath58
03-28-2008, 05:21 PM
You're right. She didn't shoot up the entire school campus and then turn the gun on herself.

:D

Exactly.

Sad as it is, they stereotypes tend to ring true when it comes to these school issues....

chagrin
03-28-2008, 05:29 PM
I don't suppose any of you have noted that her size, height and weight, made that tasing a perfectly acceptable use of force, it was a chick cop in the first place so it's no surprise that she got bitch slapped in her nose, but this "kid" was actually supposed to be pretty strong. Regardless you cry babies should realize that the "kid" punched a (security guard, whatever), apparently hard enough to almost break her nose,she got what was coming to her.

Get over it

banyon
03-28-2008, 05:38 PM
Tasers, effective and totally safe.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/15/taser.death/index.html

Warning: Not for squeamish.

Pestilence
03-28-2008, 05:42 PM
Tasers, effective and totally safe.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/15/taser.death/index.html

Warning: Not for squeamish.

Why is that not for the squeamish? I see that crap on Cops all day long.

banyon
03-28-2008, 05:44 PM
Why is that not for the squeamish? I see that crap on Cops all day long.

You see people die on COPS?

Pestilence
03-28-2008, 05:45 PM

It didn't show him dying. It showed him being tazered.

banyon
03-28-2008, 05:46 PM
It didn't show him dying. It showed him being tazered.

Uh, yeah it does. (wait until it reloads after 1:13)

Pestilence
03-28-2008, 05:52 PM
Uh, yeah it does. (wait until it reloads after 1:13)

I think I'm blind because I see the guy talking about the deceased being tazered. They show him on the ground with the cops around him....and then the video ends.

banyon
03-28-2008, 05:55 PM
I think I'm blind because I see the guy talking about the deceased being tazered. They show him on the ground with the cops around him....and then the video ends.

Well, I think the disclaimer is appropriate in any event (if that's what you are wanting to argue about), given that CNN felt it was as well, but at the end of the 2nd video he stops moving after the cops get around him. Even if they don't have the instant of death captured in real time (which I think they actually might) it might disturb people when they know they are really watching this guy's dying screams.

Coach
03-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Even that, your odds of survival by a taser is greater than a lead bullet.

banyon
03-28-2008, 06:23 PM
Even that, your odds of survival by a taser is greater than a lead bullet.

I don't argue that. But I think there are plenty of examples where people have used these weapons where the situation didn't really call for deadly force, in some instance where it looks like the taser user is just being lazy, doesn't want to run or physically struggle with the problem.

Just think that this is being used to control "disruptions" in a way that is distrubing as a societal trend.

KCChiefsMan
03-28-2008, 06:26 PM
hey times have changed. In the old days it was the paddle, now it's the tazer! It sounded like she deserved it.

pikesome
03-28-2008, 06:33 PM
I don't argue that. But I think there are plenty of examples where people have used these weapons where the situation didn't really call for deadly force, in some instance where it looks like the taser user is just being lazy, doesn't want to run or physically struggle with the problem.

Just think that this is being used to control "disruptions" in a way that is distrubing as a societal trend.

11 year olds who assault security guards and the rest of her class would, IMHO, qualify as an instance where the taser is warranted.

Lonewolf Ed
03-28-2008, 06:34 PM

Sounds to me like a right cross to the jaw would have been justified, too. I mean, come on, the little psycho is tearing the place up like the gorilla in those old Samsonite commercials. "She just needed to be reasoned with!" I bet people are saying. Can't reason with the totally unreasonable. ZZZZT!

banyon
03-28-2008, 06:35 PM
11 year olds who assault security guards and the rest of her class would, IMHO, qualify as an instance where the taser is warranted.

What about the dude in the video?

Coach
03-28-2008, 06:38 PM

No, when you assult a police officer, you are opening the door for being assulted by a police officer, even if it results deadly force.

If she had complied with the officer's command in the first place, then she would have saved herself the trouble of being tasered and having a assult and battery charge. She failed to head the commands, and just goes off on the officer. That officer has the right to defend himself/herself by force, even lethal.

If you are a officer, you are trained that when you are outmatched physically, you have to overcome that with a weapon. It's either you or them. Quite frankly, I'd rather let it be them, than me.

banyon
03-28-2008, 06:45 PM
No, when you assult a police officer, you are opening the door for being assulted by a police officer, even if it results deadly force.

If she had complied with the officer's command in the first place, then she would have saved herself the trouble of being tasered and having a assult and battery charge. She failed to head the commands, and just goes off on the officer. That officer has the right to defend himself/herself by force, even lethal.

If you are a officer, you are trained that when you are outmatched physically, you have to overcome that with a weapon. It's either you or them. Quite frankly, I'd rather let it be them, than me.

Don't misunderstand me, I fully support the right for police to step up the level of force non-reciprocally when the situation dictates.

For this particular situation? I'm not sure. It sounds bad that the girl was 11, but depending on her size... video would be nice to figure out what the situation was.

pikesome
03-28-2008, 06:50 PM
What about the dude in the video?

I thought we were pontificating on 11 year old taser "victims" in this thread.

The instances where people have been tasered would have been handled with the gun or the nightstick in the past more than likely. The taser sounds better than both to me.

As to cops using them unnecessarily... it's easy to say that after the fact. I don't know what kind of a checklist you could make ahead of time. Especially with the dude in the airport. Without tasers, getting shot would be a lot more likely. And while a bullet might have been better for this guy I'm guessing the percentages would be favorable.

mikey23545
03-28-2008, 06:51 PM

I bet more people die from being pushed out into traffic then being tasered.

And if you don't want to be tasered, don't punch cops.
End of retarded argument.

Coach
03-28-2008, 06:51 PM
Don't misunderstand me, I fully support the right for police to step up the level of force non-reciprocally when the situation dictates.

For this particular situation? I'm not sure. It sounds bad that the girl was 11, but depending on her size... video would be nice to figure out what the situation was.

Don't let that fool you. A small framed gal can still do damage. I think it's something that this girl is either A) on some type of a drug that makes her act like this or B) that she's Bi-Polar.

Either way, it doesn't matter if you're a 5'9" 130 pound midget or a 6'7" 300 pounds, if you assult an officer of any way, be prepared to either be struck by a bullet or a taser.

pikesome
03-28-2008, 06:54 PM
Don't let that fool you. A small framed gal can still do damage. I think it's something that this girl is either A) on some type of a drug that makes her act like this or B) that she's Bi-Polar.

Either way, it doesn't matter if you're a 5'9" 130 pound midget or a 6'7" 300 pounds, if you assult an officer of any way, be prepared to either be struck by a bullet or a taser.

Or we could do this the old school way, someone, her dad, her mom, a few cops, would have beat her so bad she might have never fully recovered if this had happened during my grandparents age. Hell, maybe even when my parents were kids.

banyon
03-28-2008, 06:59 PM
I thought we were pontificating on 11 year old taser "victims" in this thread.

The instances where people have been tasered would have been handled with the gun or the nightstick in the past more than likely. The taser sounds better than both to me.

As to cops using them unnecessarily... it's easy to say that after the fact. I don't know what kind of a checklist you could make ahead of time. Especially with the dude in the airport. Without tasers, getting shot would be a lot more likely. And while a bullet might have been better for this guy I'm guessing the percentages would be favorable.

Isn't there a checklist (so to speak) of conditions before an officer can use a gun?

I guess I'd like a similar (of course less restrictive) one for taser-situations.

banyon
03-28-2008, 07:01 PM
I bet more people die from being pushed out into traffic then being tasered.

And if you don't want to be tasered, don't punch cops.
End of retarded argument.

WTF does this have to do with anything I was talking about?

I never said this situation necessarily was one where the taser shouldn't have been used. I guess you just skimmed and read what you wanted to see.

pikesome
03-28-2008, 07:04 PM
Isn't there a checklist (so to speak) of conditions before an officer can use a gun?

I guess I'd like a similar (of course less restrictive) one for taser-situations.

I think it's "danger to themselves (the cop) and/or others" kind of thing. Up to the cop to determine at the time.

mikey23545
03-28-2008, 07:05 PM
Well, as usual, I see the little ****'s mother is sticking up for her. She should be getting ready to tan some hide as soon as her little darling gets out of jail....

Coach
03-28-2008, 07:06 PM

I'm sure there were a mental checklist that officer did conduct before the assult. As this article (http://www.wftv.com/news/15722616/detail.html) mentioned, "She actually spoke to the student, told her multiple times to come. Even after the student punched her, she still continued to try and make the arrest without having to taze her. And that obviously wasn't working,"

Obviously that officer did command that student to come, to stop resisting, and such. Even after the assult, that officer did a right thing, trying to arrest her without any force.

When all of your checklist becomes exhausted, then that officer has no choice, but to use force.

Seems a reasonable checklist there. Most officers in academy training will go through some type of a checklist before using their weapons. Usually, their rule of thumb is, don't taser/shoot somebody unless either the following:

1) They refuse to obey your commands,
2) When they assult you, or
3) When they are being violent.

I think this officer prevented a violent situation decently, that could have been much worse had she did not use force.

vailpass
03-28-2008, 07:28 PM
Pushing a kid into traffic, throwing desks and assaulting the officer? She's lucky the taser is all she got.
Lock her up with nothing but tortillas and water, and let's check the immigration status on her and her parents while we're at it.
A one-way ticket back across the border would save the taxpayers a lot of $$.

banyon
03-28-2008, 07:32 PM
Pushing a kid into traffic, throwing desks and assaulting the officer? She's lucky the taser is all she got.
Lock her up with nothing but tortillas and water, and let's check the immigration status on her and her parents while we're at it.
A one-way ticket back across the border would save the taxpayers a lot of $$.

I agree with the last part, but the way things are she'd just be back in two months. :banghead: